Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

Ved Encore on Jan 13, 2019
I'm being unable to send messages from my number, "[protected]" i tried it other hand set but still not sending. I tried to call customers care number, but it said invalid number it is, even 198. I need to attach my bank account with this number and it could not happening since 15 days. Very hard situation here. Please make them resolve this problem and if possible put some penalty on them for my harassment and losses.
Thanks.

[Jan 13, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please provide me my call history on my registered number or email id as soon as possible of 09 Jan 2019
I miss trying to port my docomo number to other operator but unable to send PORT msgs.
I tried all options but of no use.
Every time I try to resend it appears as message sending failed..
Kindly look into this matter and resolve it as soon as possible.
I have even tried visiting your retailers but of no use. Even they couldn't help.

Tata Docomo — block docomo sim

pavani kalluri on Jan 13, 2019
    Dear sir/madam,

I am (Srilatha) lost my mobile at yesterday along with the tata docomo sim card, kindly deactivate...

[email protected] on Jan 12, 2019
    I found my number disconnected today, it is very important to get the number back as i use the number for all communications.
    It was not even 90 days.

Tata docomo disconnected the number.
    I need my no. Back as soon as possible
    It was the only number which i was using for all sites. Please help me to get my number back as soon as possible.

There has to have a way to get the number back.

[Jan 12, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I am Tata Docomo users .my sim is in proactive mode or grace mode .please reactivate my sim immediately .I am in much more trouble because I am in Andhra Pradesh and I have only Docomo sim and it is not working .please resolve my problem immediately.
    eeut
    I want to port my tata docomo number because of poor network. I tried many times but enable to send message in 1900
    Am using my SIM from 11 years but suddenly it stopped incoming calls saying that please check the number you have dialed and if I try 10 time only one times only out going calls go, y like that it's happening from this month onwards, please clear my problem, this SIM is my favorite.

Jyoti Nalkhaliya on Jan 12, 2019
      I lost my mobile phone which was having a tata docomo sim in it. We are trying continuously to block it but we can't find anyway. It's an urgent matter. Mobile sim being such sensitive things should be redressed immediately. We are unable to reach tata docomo customer care as we are not having any other tata docomo number. This is very troubling. Please help

Srikanth.chegu on Jan 11, 2019
        I had a broad band & land line connection from last 2 years with tatadocomo... On aug 2018 our address changed (Due to shifting)... I gave a complaint to local excutivies & after that they have shifted my connection to new premises.. On sep i gave a request to cancellation of my broad band (Req no[protected] & plan change to lower pack of 180rs for land line connection (Req no[protected]... After 3 months time also they are not modified... On dec only my plan changed (After given new complaint)... I requested them on sep i gave a request bias request no... They said only broad band req no is showing... Landline plan change req not showing... They harrased for bill payment of full amount by calling daily 4 to 5 times even satdays also... After so many fights (After 4 months) i fedup of my strength i paid total bill... Its not matter to amount... Its belongs to customer - company faith.. After giving complaint also they said there is no complaint no with this docot no... How pitty is this...

[Jan 11, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Tata dicomo no. [protected]
        Alternate no. [protected]
        E mail [protected]@gmail.com
        Dear Sir

My sim number [protected] is lost. Please do the needful for new sim please

Anitha_Gopi on Jan 11, 2019
          My docomo number suddenly stopped working
          When dialed it says invalid number. Which is not acceptable!!

Till this morning it was working. Not sure why suddenly it has gone as invalid number. I am being using this number for all important contact/transactions.

I need this fix asap.. Please!!

Am not able to contact the docomo service desk
          Need this prioritise and help me out in getting my services back.

When am paying for a service which has stopped working for some reason without even notifying me. Completely unacceptable!!

Kavi R on Jan 10, 2019
            I have not subscribed anything, i was charged thrice due to this, one time 17rs and 35 and now 27 rs has been deducted. Kindly look in to this and refund my amount. Now i have also unsubscribed as per the message i have received. Kindly look in to this and revert back asap. This is third time my amount is deducted. I dont even know ldr means. I have now unsubscribed anyhow as per the msg i received.

[Jan 10, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I taken new sim card for my existing tata docomo number on 1-jan-2018, but the sim still not activated. Please get activate my sim card as early as possible, because my bank transactions OTP get struck.
            There is no network from last 5-6 days in bhavarkua Area Indore. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.
            Sir I want to change my Tata docomo mobile no. to other network. Hence send me port code. Since docomo network is very poor in my area. I have tried so many attempts her sending sms to 1900 but not fruitful.
            no. ([protected])

Ramaknt Bhai Vishwakarma on Jan 10, 2019
              My mobile number is [protected] which is of tata docomo company. I am using it every day, even then the outgoing calls of my mobile number were stopped without any prior information which is wrong, which now informs me through message. It is being said that you recharge rs.35 and its validity is being told for 28 days which was not disclosed at the time of sim activation and which has already been given an incoming call on sim the inclusion was for lifetime. Please be kind to take appropriate action. Thank you

Dear sir/ma'am,
              My Tata docomo no [protected] is deactivated please reactivate it since this number is distributed everywhere and it's very important for me.
              When ever incall with docomo sim it says you are not dialing a valid number.when i try with other sim it get connects

Tata Docomo — balance deduction

digitalworld on Jan 10, 2019
                Flash messages come up from time to time and this results in balance deduction and even after immediately deactivating the...

Ujjal Sardar on Jan 9, 2019
                Hello sir,
                This is Ujjal Sardar in Howrah Shibpur, i am facing problem of activation of supermodels club on my no. Which i dont want And they are charging me Rs.10 regularly. I informed my mobile service provider TATA DOCOMO, for deactivation of this service but earlier they told me it is deactivatedon my no. But still i am charging for this service, which i dont want. Now customer care saying they are unable to deactivate this services and i have to do on internet my self, but when i tried then failed to deactivate. It is really wrong with me.
                So please help me and deactivate my unasked services from my mobile no.

I am waiting for your fast action on this problem.
                Ujjal Sardar
                mobile no. [protected]

lokeshwar reddy on Jan 9, 2019

I had a tata docomo broadband connection with account number:[protected]. I encountered 2 continuous weeks of service disruption in june'18 without any upfront notice of disruption. During this, i did not get any response from the customer service though i called them multiple times. Due to this service distruption, i suffered significant set backs on my work and also a lot of my personal tasks got impacted. Due to all this, i disconnected the connection and did not pay the bill as i was still asked to pay the full bill amount not even accounting for service disruption.

I have got repeated calls from docomo asking me to pay the bill though i tell the issue i faced to them. The callers have been very unprofessional. Today i got another call regarding the same where the caller even mentioned that i will have to go to lok adaalat for not paying the bill.

Can you please look into this at the earliest. Why should i pay the full monthly bill when i suffered from 2 full weeks of service disruption without any upfront notice of any communication during the outage.

[Jan 09, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deepti Shriwash on Feb 9, 2019
                    I am Tata Docomo users .my sim shows no service or emergency no.only .recharge is also can not be done.we try for 23 top up recharge many times .but it can not be done .please reactivate my sim immediately .I am in much more trouble because I am in Andhra Pradesh and I have only Docomo sim and it is not working .please resolve my problem immediately.
                    eeut

[Feb 10, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Deepti Shriwash Feb 10, 2019
                    My Tata Docomo no.is [protected] .please solve my problem as soon as possible.my complaint is my sim shows no service and emergency no.only recharge of rs 23 to extend validity is not done .we try for this recharge many times .
                    Please give me proper solution for these.

Tata Docomo — not registered with network issue

krishnasundaram on Jan 8, 2019
                      This is my no [protected] to get the nano/micro sim i went to tata docomo retailer and for replacement he had blocked...

Anshay Tomar on Jan 8, 2019
                      Hello i need help! My number is [protected] which is a docomo number. It was working fine up until 14 december. But it stopped getting the network, even when i manually try to select airtel or other network, it says forbidden. Please, my this number has been linked with my bank accounts and other important accounts as a means for receiving otp. I need it on! Could you guys please look into it? I even recharged only for a 90 something plan, but no service or network even after that.

Anshay tomar

+91 [protected]

[Jan 08, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      No network since last 10 days
                      Mobile no. [protected]
                      I have recently recharged already.

Tata Docomo — after long time I want my tata docomo number reactivate [Resolved]

Narmada Bharuch on Jan 7, 2019
                        Dear sir/madam,

I am chintan gohil and i want to reactivate my old tata docomo number which is [protected]....

Tata Docomo — unable to call jio number starting with 6 digit [Resolved]

moni312 on Jan 6, 2019
                        I am unable to call jio number from my docomo number, it is saying that you are dialling a wrong number,
                        The number...

Tata Docomo — mobile network not available [Resolved]

Avishek17210022 on Jan 6, 2019
                        No range/signal on mobile for my docomo sim. Can't choose airtel 3g or 2g as it says forbidden. What to do?
                        Been like...

Thangaraju_p on Jan 6, 2019
                        I am thangaraju from avadi, chennai i am not able to send or receive sms. I also tried this sim in other mobile but sms is not working. Tata docomo cc could not contact. I have send email but no proper answer. Please help me to over come this problem. All tata docomo brand stores are closed in chennai. If any source who can help at chennai please let me know.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Jan 06, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response Jan 08, 2019
                        Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Thanks and Regards
                        Customer Care
                        Tata DOCOMO.
                        Updated by Thangaraju_p Jan 08, 2019
                        My tata docomo number [protected] and my alternate mob number [protected]
                        Updated by Thangaraju_p Jan 18, 2019
                        Till date no response from Tata docomo. They are not addressing the customer issues.

Tata Docomo — non-activation of mobile no [Resolved]

Ennela Raju on Jan 6, 2019
                          Dear ir/madam,

I have lost my mobilie phone with tata docomo no.[protected].
                          I have got new replaced...

Tata Docomo — i have been charged for rupees 48.3 on notice about gamepad 49. which i have not subscribed [Resolved]

sanmat shukla on Jan 5, 2019
                          I have been charged rupees 48.3 for and service like gamepad49. I have not even subscribed. This is really shamefull from...