Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

I am very much disappointed with TATA Docomo service. My contact number is +91 [protected]. My Out going calls facility on this number is currently not available .i have submitted All documents from Service Center.

Then also i m not able to make outgoing calls, and Sms Every day i am calling to customer care but i am not getting any resolution.
So many times I went to retailer shop, they have called/sent email to customer care.
Then also my problem is not resolved. Still I am facing problem. Not able to make out going. I guess its a technical problem. They are not forwarding my call to technical department.

Please help me to fix my problem as soon as possible.
Contact : +91 [protected], [protected]
Jan 27, 2019

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using tata docomo sim card from past 3 years and 2 days back i got a message from docomo saying that incoming...
    I have start net banking from my tata docomo number & i am sending sms for verification
    But sms are not send
    br...
    I'm using tata docomo number [protected] since 2012, all my accounts are linked with it. I linked this number with aadhar card...
    Hi... My tata docomo is showing invalid sim from the last few months.

I have been using the same number for...

Actually i am trying to send message for "port" when i am sending an SMS it always says "message not sent". On the other side i am getting all kind of message from my friends & others and i can send also but the problem i am facing that i can't send a message for the port.

I am trying it from last 6 months

I tried to call the customer care number but said that number is switched off
    Jan 23, 2019

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is sornam from chennai. I am having a tata docomo prepaid sim card from around last 6 years. I am having issue with sending...

Hai the number [protected] porting code not receiving.. Pls send the code urgent.. Have send several times to 1900 but tata docomo is not sending code.. Pls send the code.. I can not waste my money for all time for sending messages.. Really sick of tata docomo.. I request to trai pls look into this issue as customers have been harassed by this service providers.. I need my porting code as soon as possible..
      Jan 22, 2019

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to generate the port code for my tata docomo number +91 [protected], due to which i am unable to port my number...

My number has been blocked by docomo for no reason. I am staying out of india and operating all my bank accounts, business activities, online portals, contacts, relatives with the same number since 12 years. And now suddenly they have blocked my number without prior notification. I use to receive messages until mid of the december -2018, but now its not working and i am not able to operate my bank transactions. Please unblock my number and resolve the issue.

My tatadocomo mobile number is +[protected]

Thanks in advance.
        Narasimha rao kalva
        Email: narasimha. [protected]@gmail.com
        Jan 22, 2019

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using one tata docomo number since so long as i have been transferred to some other location for shorter period...

Hi team,

I am unable to make outgoing call from my tata docomo number.
          Please note this is my permanent number using from past 7 years and i don't want to stop this number. Due to lack of offer from docomo side i am not using to make a call outgoing, but i am using for incoming purpose only. Please note this is my registered number everywhere. If company is forcing me to make a recharge every month then definitely i'll file a complaint against the company in consumer court. As per the law none of the company can force the consumer to make compulsory recharge. I trust tata and it's a request. Please do the corrections.
          My number is [protected]
          Jan 20, 2019

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I am in UK and my Tata docomo sim stopped working, neither I am receiving any messages nor I am able to call or receive any call.
          Need to get it activated.
          Even I have recharged so many times but no message of balance even.

Batool
          [protected]@gmail.com

Sir, i forget my user id. I apply a job between28th dec.2016 and 28th jan.2017 which exam will held on 27th jan 2019. That 2year gaps i save the appliction hard copy in a pen drive and the user id and password are send my mob no. Only which phone and pendrive are lost in an accident. Any mode that i cann't recovery my userid. So i need my sms history from 28th december.2016 to 28th jan.2016.
            Jan 20, 2019

Dear sir/mam
              I praful ajgekar. Using your sim card of tata docomo of number +91 [protected] i here to say about by deactivated sim card. As i had handset issue for few months i was not able to use this sim. My sim has been deactivated. As my alll the information like bank, passport and all my accounts i please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible.
              Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card
              Yours faithfully,
              Praful ajgekar

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is ridiculous. We are starting to call you since two days. We have tried calling every possible number available on website.

If these numbers are not working, why do you fools customers by giving this false numbers. Forever, your executives are busy attending calls. Absolutely, nonsense.

My number is deactivated, there is no outgoing service even though there is enough amount recharged. And received message stating we need to contact docomo customer care. But there is no such customer care services that your company is providing. All are fake numbers.

Phone-[protected]

Dear sir/madam

i am bharat solanki from vapi gujarat and having mobile number of tata docomo [protected] and i lost my sim and i want to issu duplicate sim card for my number so in here vapi all docomo stores are closed retailor are not gide us said talk to docomo and docomo is closed. Please help to get my number back.

Dear support team,

I am not getting any sms and unable to dial any no as well getting error (Not registered on network) also tried to register complained there on tata docomo website there also i am getting error (Please enter the valid tata docomo/tata indicom no) please refer attachment for error.

I am outside of india from almost 4 year it was working so far but suddenly its stopped, i am using this no from long time, same mobile no is tagged every where like aadhar, banks etc.

Already sent a email to [protected]@tatadocomo.com & appellate. [protected]@tatatel.co.in but so far no update.

Please reactive my mobile no. ([protected]) if any information required please let me know.

Thanks & regards
                  Kuldeep soni
                  prepaid sim card not working
                  prepaid sim card not working

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to send port messages to 1900 though there is balance in my mobile and an sms pack was recently activated in my number. I tried calling 121 and was advised to make changes to message center which i did not find after i disconnected the call. Tried to connect with the customer care again but calls are not getting connected to the service centre, it rings once then no response. The sad part is that they charger every time you call but the call doesn't get through. And all this because tata and airtel of merging. I will walk into the airtel office and ask them to resolve this and if they are not able to do it i might as well move to another provider. Please resolve this issue asap.
                    unable to send port message to 1900

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Outgoing calls on my number is deactivated without any genuine reason..
                      I had enough balance in my account. A message was sent to my number that to activate outgoing calls recharge with smart pack. If i had enough balance why should i recharge with new pack.. Kindly activate outgoing calls as soon as possible.. Otherwise i will port it..
                      Please deactivate grace status.

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to generate the port code for my tata docomo number +91 [[protected]], due to which i am unable to port my number...