Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 15, 2022
Complaints 11939
Profile

File a complaint to Tata Sky

Having problems with Tata Sky?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Sky customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Sky

Tata Sky Website

Tata Sky Head Office Address

Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Tata Sky Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 6633

Tata Sky reviews & complaints(11939)

Dear sir/ madam,
I am here with likely to bring to your kind notice, that you have deducted relocation charge twice in the month of June and also in the month of September, you have given connection (b n reddy, near people sanjivini hospital)only once during September 2016, but during June it was made an attempt, but connection was not given in the month of June, but relocation charge was deducted twice from my account please look into this matter.

JN Narendra sharath chandra
Nagendra Nagendra
Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I have called tata sky about my account for some changes but tata sky executive was not responding properly his way of interaction was very poor.please take some action.

Your tariffs for March 2016 was 220, Then you increased to 250 then to 270 and now 285. Which is around 30% in a span of 6 months. Is there inflation of 30 % in India now??.
    I don't understand how you are doing this with out get approval from government.???
    I will be wrting on social sites.and I won't continue with Tata sky with this high tariffs.
    Please note you increased some unwanted channels which are useless for us and you took the advantage to increase the tariffs ??
    This is totally ridiculous from Tata sky ?? I won't continue with Tata sky anymore
    Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Even after successful payment, payment pending notice is displayed on TV which blocks picture for long time. Customer care service is pathetic. Due to lots of options, it takes ages to actually connect to customer care person. From last 4 months this notification keeps on coming in spite of timely payment.

Tata sky — change mobile number

Dear sir/madam

My my tata sky id no.[protected]

I have a complane that i have forget my
      My registried no.
      In future my process in your company with my new mobile no.[protected]. and in future you contract me my new no. ([protected]).

So please you update my new mobile no.in your siystem.

Regard!!
      Pan singh
      Mob. no.[protected]
      Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Please deactived vidic math. I don't want this Chanel. So please deactive this Chanel.

Tata sky after making a payment of half yearly charges allocates the money in their own manner for additional set top box and base package without giving any information to customer. Also on their online site (Mytatasky.com) there is no such facility which give the breakup of the amount we paid and how they have allocated the amount.

On top of that they increase the montly subcription charges of the additional settop box any time without informing the customers and deduct the increased amount from already paid amount by the customer. Due to this the stipulated period of subcription gets over before and then they start calling the customers for recharging the account.

When called 3 times to their customer service, first they listen to your complaint and when they understand their mistake they simply transfer the call to someone else with customer service or simply cuts the call giving the reason of disconnet. Then again customer has to call them and explain the entire case.

The most pathetic way of support and totally un-professional way of charging the customer.
        Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We shardul associates, lived in nal stop, pune. we are media professionls. today we install tata sky dth service for our television. two boys were came for installing misplaced the umbrella of tata sky. we paid 1800 rupees as per demand, which is fixed. later on our owner created some issue and complaints about misplacing the umbrella. then, we request that boys. but they demand 500 rupees and started talking rudely. we just help form you to solve the issue.
          Sep 26, 2016
          vijendra singh Kushwah's response
          Tata SkyTata sky set up box subcriber i.d card loose

Vi vijendra singh Kushwah on Sep 26, 2016 Mark as Resolved
          Tata Sky ID: [protected]

Sir accept my request tata sky setup box subcriber i.d card loose so request for new subcriber i.d issue my subcriber i.d number-[protected] my mob.[protected], [protected] my add- kanch mill bada gate birla nagar gwalior m.p pincod -474007
          Sep 26, 2016
          vijendra singh Kushwah's response

My tata sky ID is[protected] activated on 18 sep 16 with free viewing of one month but on 2 Oct 16 it was deactivated. Pl let me know the reason

I have booked for a new connection and my transaction id is-ds[protected].
              The customer care executive called me and said they will come on saturday but till now no one has come for installation... This is very poor customer service you are giving... I will be certainly cancelling my request if they don't come by today evening..

Dear tatasky,

Some of the channels in monthly package are not getting signals as they added them in last 2 to 3 months.
                I have already complained about this and they are saying me to pay 200 rs for technician visit which is unfair as the issue is with signal not the device.

I ahev already compalined about the same and they are not at all listening.
                They just want to loot the money from their customer.
                I am using this useless service of tata sky since from 5 years.
                Last time also they made the same issue after the installation done.
                I waited for to resolve this issue for atelast 1 month.
                Useless service of tatasky, why can't you maintain your signalling properly in all over the areas.
                Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Tata sky id-[protected], tata sky activated a smart game pack (rs 59/monthly). though, i did not make any request for activation...

DTH services are unavailable very often.
                  Lately in July, we were not able to change channels which was sorted out by buying a new remote worth Rs. 200.
                  Now today again we faced the same issue and surprisingly they offered the same solution. BUY A NEW REMOTE again.
                  On top of it, the customer care executives which Tata Sky acclaims to be highly trained are hardly able to handle customer queries.
                  Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tatasky service is not upto the mark as they have been successfull in misguiding the customer totally through their cal centre executives, i have been using tatasky from the past three months and i have faced the problem of not recieving signal almost everymonth through, the technician who ever is coming for the rectification is asking for money though my account is still under warranty and if not paid my account is being debited by double the money which the technician has asked for and when called the customer care centre they seem to be very rude and illmannered. Tata sky and its employees are completely inefficient.

Dear Sir/Mam

I have to use Tata Sky DTH . My subscriber Id is [protected] and RMN is [protected].

I request to you update my mobile no. [protected] along with my old no. (RMN) [protected]

Thanks & Regards
                      Imrankhan
                      Sub id [protected]
                      mob [protected]

I submitted a complaint no. Ru2ueps on your help line phone, as well as on line"[protected]@tatasky.com" on 27th september 2016. The content of the complaint is narrated below, but till date there is no response from the company side. Please look into the matter and reply so that further action may be taken :-

"the complainant was holding one (Main with annual mega pack)+two (Additional extension) set top box with id no.[protected] on 31st august 2016, which was showing next recharge of additional set top box on 23rd september 2016. On 1st september 2016, one additional set top box was blocked on the request of complainant, but on display next recharge date remain the same i. E. 23rd september 2016, though only one additional set top box was functioning.
                        On 27th september 2016, when it was checked, there was no transmission on remaining additional set top box, so a recharge with rs 300/- was made on same day, i. E. On 27th september 2016 for only one additional set top box. To the surprise the display was showing 14th october 2016 as next recharge date, though the changes for additional set top box are rs 240/- for a month.
                        The complainant has also lodged a complaint of the same with no. Ru2ueps on the same day.
                        Please recheck the whole account with effect from 1st september 2016 and remove the discrepancy in the account with correct display.

Dr. Jai singh
                        23, s. B. B. J. Officer’s colony
                        New sanganer road
                        Jaipur-302020

91-[protected]
                        91-[protected]"

Dear Sir
                          My subscriber ID is [protected]. I am contacting to your executives to morning but they are miss guide. Firstly they told me your account has been canceled so please you visit our dealer for recharge but recharge unsuccessful.i again call now they says no first you mail then your ID will active. Please suggest what I have to do sir.
                          It's totally harassment .

Alok Sharma
                          Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear, I have paid monthly recharge. my id no is [protected]. No signal available in my set box, today news is imoortant for us, news, film, and sone other chanel not coming before last month.
                            Oct 03, 2016
                            Updated by vidit thakur
                            last two months my some chanel not coming. all news chanels are not coming.
                            My Tata Sky Subscriber ID : [protected]
                            Register mobile number : [protected]

Dear Authority,

Tata Sky Monthly Payment Charge is so much higher than other DTH service and the monthly charge is increased day by day. Please reduce monthly charges. It is very fatal financial problem for common people.

Thank You.

Tata Sky — Cannot view lately started hd channels like sab hd and other hd +1 channels

My subscriber id - [protected], I am not able to view hd channels which are started lately, like sab...

My tatasky I D is [protected], when I took tatasky connection that time monthly charges for malayalam packages is 99+40=139, on 2016 first month's onwards, after that again increased that is 149, now again increased, that is 164.Ehat is this? And again may hugging your data charges it is very bad, 1st I'm used sundirect, with their high charges, thats why I m removed that and choosing tatasky.but your also going same, very bad.
                              Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My customer id is [protected].
                                I changed my residence in the first weekend of september 2016. My tata sky antenna was removed by the tata sky men and it was to be reinstalled the next day. It never happened. Today, on 30th september, i was asked to deposit rs. 450/-, the amount of the negative balance in my account, (How this negative balance got there without providing any service is anybody's guess), i paid it, and was informed by the tata sky customer service that the technician would visit within two hours to reinstall the antenna, it did not happen.
                                Are we the customers are their puppets?
                                Oct 1, 2016
                                The company sent the technicians to fix the antenna and restore the service. These have been done and things are working fine, on the day after the complaint had been lodged.
                                Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been a tata sky customer for more than 12+ years in bangalore.

Since the last 2 months, when i switch on both my tvs, it gives the message 'set top box not receiving signal'. I raise a complain, the technician comes and does some rectification and the tv works. After 1 or 2 days the problem reoccurs. They even asked me to change the set top box which i did. Since the last one week no one has even come to attend the problem.

This is disgusting!. Very disappointed with tata sky. My latest work order no is rwqy6k2

Tata Sky — Annual recharge scam

I recharged my subscription for annual payment rs 8880. On 23rd of september. For multi-tv connection (2) sd (Standard definition)br...