Tata Sky
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Prepaid +91 92 3301 2524

View More Information...

Good

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

I want dhamalmix pack for 250 Rs. Only. I don't want HD. Also whiteout any call they add game pack 59.Rs. I call so many times. But all staff are thinking i am stupid. I got two days call recording.

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to the captioned, I want to submit that i have been using the Tata Sky services since May 2015 and using Grand sports pack since then. On 22nd Dec, 2015, one of the officers at tata sky called upon me regarding the upgradation of my package from Grand Sports Pack to Mega HD pack. She told me that for semi annual subscription of Mega HD pack & 1 multi TV connection whose costs are 4090/- & 1300/- respectively, my account balance should be 5390. At that particular time, my account balance was 1259/-. So i recharged my ID with an amount of 4150/- on 22nd Dec, 2015. But they didn't upgraded my package. When i filed a complaint with them, the behavior of their executives was very rude. They told me to recharge my account again if i want to upgrade the pack. Even the senior executives at Tata Sky spoke very rudely and were of little help. I felt cheated by them. Kindly help me in this regard Tata Sky Subscriber ID: [protected] Name: Mohit Bansal Ph: [protected]

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i got tatasky connection on 21/12/15 by paying 1800/-since dt day it failed 2 gv us regular service.coz every alternate day we hv to call d technician coz it stopped displaying any channel, moreover my phn no is yet not registered so i cld not make a complain.My subscriber id is [protected] n my no is [protected]..no1 is paying heed to our complains

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are unable to change our base pack to Metro even after recharging the account. Our old package "South Special" got expired. It throws an error saying some channels are overlapping with an existing add on pack. We called customer care who aren't responsive at all. They have the audacity to cut our calls and renew our old base pack, without our consent. This is totally unexpected of Tata Sky. We want immediate resolution of our query. Else we would complaint even to the highest of the authorities

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Made a complaint 4 days back, still no one looked into the issue... Pathetic service by tatasky Phone nor [protected] Subscriber Id: [protected]

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hav recharged rs 660 stil cant enjoy chanels . They didnot lodge complain first . The next day it was lodged on making many calls . The technician is not cuming . I hav made so many calls they just delay saying he bl visit you shortly . Even today they didnot response n asked to call back again . In the mean time the date of recharge will knock the door . This is happening to me almost everytime . They just cut money in the name of service charges . Hope after this description things get sorted soon .

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was out of station until 27th Dec. After I came I saw the Tata sky reception vanishes for quite sometime making viewing TV miserable. It says "due to bad weather", but its sunny and clear outside. After holding my patience for a day or two I decided to call them. When I called them they said they have technical problems on their end and wont take complaint and to call back later. When I did that, another agent picked the call and asked me to click "organizer", when I did the agent put me on hold. I disconnected and called again, the same happened again. I called again the agent said they had technical issues and wont take complaint. Its ultra frustrating. But, I know since I've already paid for a year they'll take me for a ride if I decide to discontinue. Also, when recharging for an year they'd promised free movie channels, which I never got, the so called "showcase" channels are always charged.

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 29th Dec 15 I got call from your executive from number [protected]. He told me that I can get Rs 200 extra on recharge...

Few days back a telephone call to my land line [protected] came stating that your company has lunched a new channel related to dance etc & its free for 7 or 10 days (I don't remember). The person also said if I like it I may subscribe or discontinue without further activation. I activated thinking it to be true that after 7/10 days if I don't ask further, I need not have to pay more. I have been paying monthly rent of Rs.530/-. Being a Senior Citizen & a retired person, I regret to inform you that it is not proper on the part of your Company's person to speak to me in such twisting manner. I have got several sms/email stating that my bill is 830/-. I am very much upset for this sms/email. I am prepared to pay Rs.530/- as usual. I cant pay Rs.830/-. I therefore request you to kindly permit me to pay Rs.530/- as usual, for which I shall be obliged. Thanking you. RANJAN PATI A/C No : [protected]
                May 13, 2017

Tata Sky Customer Care's response
                Hi, we did contact you on RMN regarding the concern and have been informed that no issue has been raised. Please share your contact number.

Iam a consumer of tata sky DTH no.[protected] with Mon no.[protected] -we are unable to view the channels properly since there...

From one month our Tata sky not work properly. Many channel are not available after subscribes.we have filled full value. Please consider our problem immediately.

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I am the consumer of tata sky subscriber I'd [protected]' digive comp no [protected]. Your rep has been claimed additional charges for replacement of defective set top box Rs.520/- which is the property of yours. More over no offer is providing to customers but giving wrong information from customer care on regular customer. while using toll free no a sum of rupees being detected from main balance. There is no meaning of toll free.

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata sky changed my subscriber ID and even i lost nearly[protected] balance available on it and they didnt even tell us...now i know about it when i got a message in which there was a payment reminder i got shocked because i always recharge for an wholr year and now only 1-2 months are over please help mi i am old user or tata sky..please help me.

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hlo ..as I have earlier changed my number from [protected] to [protected] ..BT by the mistake of customer service he entered [protected].by which I could not receive a call from tata sky as this [protected] does not belongs to me ..so plz correct my number ..Thnks

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Mam, I have a Tata sky dish connection & I am unable to view the tata sky channels from last 4 months, I have complaint this to Tata sky as well but they are not resolving the problem neither they are refunding my amount from last 4 months and every month they are deducting balance from my account. Request you to kindly help me get the account cancelled and get my amount refunded. And when I am calling the customer care they are giving false promises, transferring the calls from one department to another and later disconnecting the call. Request your assistance to resolve the same. My details Name: Prashant Salian Mobile : [protected] Customer ID: [protected] Regards, Prashant Salian

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Subscriber ID is [protected]. I had requested for the remote of Tata sky HD box (with recording), and was informed by the Tata sky executive that I will get a call back in next 24 hours. Since then on daily basis I call there customer care executives give the reference of my original call and I always get the same reply, "I will get a call from technician within XX hours". This is going on for almost 10 days now. Last time I told them that I am anyways not able to view tata sky because my remote is not functional. So either arrange for a remote or disconnect my connection as I dont want to pay monthly charges for something I am not able to view. And guess what I get a reply that our technician will surely call you tomorrow (which is today when I am writing this compliant) which is December 28, 2015 by 10 a.m. I called them again today at 11:30 a.m. today informing them that I still have not got any cal so please come and disconnect my connection. The customer care executive assured me that I will get a call from technician in 2 hours. No prices for guessing that I still have not got any call. Had it been a request for new connection, the pro-activeness of Tata sky is second to none, but we should not blame them for not providing decent after sales service (SARCASM)

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Had lodged a complaint that we were unable to see channels. WO number: LX3FGLN I have been told to wait for technician for 48 hours now. Technician has not even called once and I have called call center 7 times. Every time they ask me to wait more and give some random time of the day and technician never shows up. On top of it, the deduct money from my account everyday. What sort of fraud scheme is this group company from Tatas running and providing utmost poorest level of service to us ?

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam My Name is Mukesh and My Tata Sky ID No.[protected] I have a complane that I have lost my old mobile no.[protected] In future my process in your company with my new mobile no.[protected] and in future you contract me my new no. ( [protected] ). So please you update my new mobile no.in your siystem. Thanks, Regard !! Mukesh Mob.no.[protected]
                                Dec 27, 2015

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

*date of incident :[protected] *complaint no. :- LJR4EP6, LJEJEJ5, LL7FDHA, LL965Z0, LL97WDB, LL7HIWZ, LLEXXLI, LL96628,...

I was charged for the above mentioned package for 3 months without my consent.when I complained in customer care I was denied refund. My subscriber id no is [protected]. I am supposed to get a refund of Rs 180. Kindly look into do the nerdful to avoid further escalation of matter.
                                  Dec 27, 2015