Tata Sky Customer Care
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

Tata Sky Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Prepaid +91 92 3301 2524

View More Information...

Load

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Tata Sky — Extreme delay in installation of tata sky after issuing tata sky ID 1133196061

manujsaikia
I have been using Tata sky since
2006. Me and one of my friend staying together since then and had one single
tata...

sanjeevsood37
Dear Concern, I had recharged my tata sky, one year plan in scheme from customer care representatives, i had paid rs. 2450 /- for one year ( Package Name : Mega Grand Sports ) but after six months i am seeing that my packaged has stopped and the peoples says that i have to recharge it again the package is only for six month. after so many complaints their is no action regarding it, my complaint no is 1-[protected]. Package is on name of Mr. Sanjeev Sood. Mobile No. is [protected] please solve the problem asap. I need my money refund or twice payment neither i will file case to such peoples they are harassing me continues.

[Aug 13, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nirdesh37
    Subscriber Id - [protected] It came to my notice last month that I have been automatically subscribed to "Active Vedic Maths" since mid May and has been eating up 5 Rs./day. When I called the customer care, all they could tell me was that they had subscribed me to this paid channel since May through a phone call which was made to me which I don't remember. And they would not stop this service immediately as I have been forcefully subscribed to this for 3 months. This is completely ridiculous that I get subscribed to a paid service through a phone call made to me and I cannot unsubscribe. Tatasky has already taken Rs. 300 for the last 2 months without my notice and now I have to bear this for one more month. This is completely unprofessional. I would like you to please help me in this regard by stopping this forced service immediately and reverse the amount I have been charged over last 2 months without my notice.

[Aug 11, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

achau64
      I had taken a Tata Sky connection on 27th Jul by paying Rs 9, 150/- for Equipment, Connectivity and one month subscription. However, they deactivated my account after 10days because they deducted an excess amount from my account. After various follow ups and more payment, they gave a temporary credit till today. I still have the same issue where i am getting a message for disconnection. inspite of various follow ups, all their customer service states is that you will have a call back within 72hours and resolution will be done. There is no answer on why should i suffer for a minute also (forget 72 hours) when it is not my fault. There is no escalation which can be done. Extremely frustrating and pathetic Customer service. Hope i can surrender the equipment and get my money back.

[Aug 10, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Fed up of tata sky service. Even by Indian standard they are pathetic. They don't even have a toll free number . Even after calling 10 times issue not sorted out. Wasted so much money on calls. They are shame on tata brand name.
      Hi, My Cust ID -[protected], I had requested for movement of Tata Sky on 30th Apr'15 as I was moving cities and was informed that there will be a service feed of 400/- for removing the dish from my previous address and for re-installing it at my new address for which I was ok to pay for. But no one turned up to and now I am without a connection at my new address. I have been asked to purchase a new dish costing 2500/-. After multiple follow-up, I have to pay for something that was missed by the service provider. Now I have decided to change service providers and will not recommend Tata sky
      This is regarding the upgrade of your Tata Sky Services to MPEG4 technology.
      I am a Subscriber of Tata Sky with my Subscription ID [protected].
      I had applied for upgradaing the Set Top Box on 28/05/2015
      After repeated attempts to contact you since the above mentioned date, my query was not addressed & hence I was conpelled to pay for the services which I cannot view.
      You people cannot imagine the DISTRESS & INCONVENIENCE I have been facing since 09/06/2015 when almost all your channels moved to the MPEG4 technology.
      Whenever I used to call up your helpline starting with 1860... I was always cut off from your end & trust me that happened 13 times. I even tried to get in touch with the Floor Manager named Arunkumar Gupta & Mohammed Saqib who actually abused me & threatened me when I told him about my inconvenience.
      So today i.e. 18/06/2015 after 20 days of my order, nothing has been done.
      As such, do you think if you provide such kind of Customer Service, will I continue with Tata Sky & even recommend it to my friends & family?????
      The Answer is NO because of your Incompetency & Poor Customer Service

namen baghla
        Hi, I am using Tatasky for a long time now. I have this persistent problem of network outage onto my connection. I have got my tata sky umbrella installed by tata sky personnel and it was not installed properly due to which its one of the screw has gone off. Now, i have called tata sky customer care on which i am told that i would be levied Rs. 500 for the repairs. As the installation has been done by tata sky personnel and it should have been done properly so that it should not have been damaged. So, kindly provide corrective action over the same without charging over the same.

Bad Quality Installation of Tata Sky Umbrella

[Aug 09, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

roypiklu
          I am a tata sky consumer having id [protected]. I have been facing problem as the company trying to swindle my money with unnecessarily adding up the package without any request from my side. By this way they have charged additional inr 100 on 3rd august 2014 and again added up some additional english movie channel. Stern action needed against such type of attitude towards common consumers.

[Aug 06, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

VIMAL KAMAL
            i am vimal kumar and i have tata sky ID No. [protected] residing at kanpur. i am regularly recharging my tata sky with 220/ month plan. recently i have received a massage in which it is communicated that i have to pay 230/ in place of 220/ month. it is also communicated though telephone that an additional channel has been added with a monthly charge of Rs. 10/ per month. Please cancel the added channel so that i have to pay only Rs. 220/ per month. please do the need full at your end. My Mobile No. is [protected].

[Aug 05, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I Smridh and my Tata Sky id is [protected], Recharged my Account on 1st Jan 2015 with Rs. 230/- for one Month (30 days) for Dhamal Mix pack.
            On 16th Jan 2015 I received a message that my Balance is upto 23rd Jan 2015 and recharge it with Rs. 275/- (even i recharged it upto 31st Jan as per last recharge plan on 1st Jan). How they did it like this?
            I have faced this kind of problem many time before.
            Please help me for this issue and correct my Account record.

With Best Regards
            Smridh
            Customer id is [protected].I got the Connection recharged for two months amounting rs.860 as asked by the Goel telecom at Aggar Bahar Ludhiana on 25th March 2015 Bt I got the services for the month of April only, now my Tata sky service has been terminated although Goel Telecom took the recharge money for the month of April nd May! I asked the Goel telecom about this but the concerned person didn't listened nd asked me to put a complaint to the Tata sky customer service as he isn't going to do anything.I am really annoyed with the rude customer service provider.

laxmikantachoudhury
              I am a subscriber of TATASKY, having customer no. [protected]. Since last two months I am requesting to de-subscribe the active music channel. The same has been told to your help line number but this is not being done. Further I am a BSNL subscriber and when I call to your HELPLINE no. displayed in the home page [protected], it is being told that I am not able to call from this number and money is also being deducted for calling to this number. I have made three attempts on[protected] and[protected] but all in vain, every month I am forced to pay Rs. 100 extra for the channels which I dont want.

Hence I request you to immediately di-subscribe the sonysix cahnnel and Active music Channel

Further I am disgusted with the service of TATA sky because they are just looting money.
              Also please note that they have every facility to add on the channels by SMS, and also on their website, but unfortunately they dont have the facility to de-subscribe any channel which is strongly required for any service provider . Kindly look into the matter.

jigna savla
                Respected Sir, I am Oldest consumer of Tata sky Having ID- [protected] and my plan was sports kids of Rs. 320/- today my account was deactivated before due date of recharging. No one your executive proper answer to me i call them 5 to 6 time but every time i got diffrent answer please solve my problem other wise take back your set off box. My mobile no. is [protected]

[Aug 04, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

amitsareen
                  ‎Dear Tata Sky team, My tata sky I'd is ‎[protected] During heated discussion with your customer care executive just now, I have come to know that HD access fee has been charged to my account without any knowledge and without my request. This in itself is highly unethical and I cannot believe a company having TATA Brand name can indulge in such mal practices. This is in fact third time HD Access fee has been levied to my account. In may and June also, this was charged. When I realised I went to mytatasky.com‎ self care section and removed HD package after which HD channels stopped on my TV. The. On 20th July, again HD access fee is levied by you on your own. I immediately request you to reverse all HD access fees levied on my account till date, otherwise refund all balance in my account and close my tata sky connection. I need an immediate resolution here as I have already faced unnecessary inconvenoence and mental torture in this regard. In case you do not provide a resolution within 48 hrs, I will be forced to take legal action and move to consumer court.

[Jul 29, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  You can try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quite prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at [protected]@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at[protected]. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter, drop the HD Access fee and reimburse your money.

Kshanottaraa Balhar
                    It's the third time I had to get in touch with Tata Sky, to complaint the NO SIGNAL issue, within a span of less than One and Half month. It's an issue from there side, and they charge us Rs.150 for every visit just so the technician can come and see what is the problem. The second time, technician visited to check, change a part in the Disc and charged us another Rs.250. And now, after 15 days of replacement this part in the Disc, Tata Sky is again SHUT WITH NO SIGNAL. AS per my comparison, TataSky is the highest charged Digital Cable Service. And I checked with my neighbours using other Digital Cable Services, and there TV's are working just fine even During thr rains. Tatasky always gives a reason saying, that this is happening due to the rains. Then i should say that they are not competent enough with other service providers, as thier signal quality is sooooo poor!! If this happens once again, I am definitely changing to some other service provider. I've been using tata sky for the last 5 years, and have recommened to everyone. BUT THIS TIME I AM SO IRRITATED OF THERE SERVICE, I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.

[Jul 28, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata Sky — Not cancelling subscription and not resolving the technical problem

Santoshjha74
                      Since last 3 months, around 20-25 calls made to Tatar sky. Till date they did not resolve the issue. They are also not willing...

Khushboo Agarwal83
                      I have been using a Tata sky standard connection. My subscription ID is [protected]. I wanted a HD connection for my other television, so i called at tata sky helpline number on 21/07/2014 to get all the information about it. I was told that there will be no activation charges n i will have to pay Rs2000 and at this price i will get the tata sky HD box and when i asked about HD services and channels i was told that i will get 2months hd access and recharge free with the tata sky HD box, so i asked them to install a HD connection. On 22/07/2014 a service man came to install the connection, i told him many times not to make hole in my window but he damaged my window.He did the recharge of Rs2000 for me and when i spoke to the customer agent i was again told by the service man and the customer agent that i will get 2month HD services and recharge free, and after 2months its my wish if i want to continue to the HD service i will have to book a HD package if not i can still enjoy the standard package. So i gave Rs2000 to the service man and he told me that within 24hrs my HD channels will start. And he told me that my tata sky dish is supposed to be changed as its a rule made by the company, i asked him to come on Sunday 27/07/2014 but he didn't came and he didn't picked up my calls. When the HD services on my television didn't got started within 24hrs i caled the tata sky helpline number and i had also send a message from my mobile number on 23/07/2014 and i was told that a tata sky customer executive will contact me but i did not got any response till 24/07/2014. So on 25/07/2014 i again called the tata sky customer service and told them my problem n asked them why my HD services has not started yet. Then i was told a completely opposite information which shocked me completely..I was told that i dont have a HD connection. To get the HD services i will have to upgrade my standard connection to HD connection at a cost of Rs990. And then i will have to choose a HD channel package according to my wish and choice and then Iam suppose to make a recharge monthly semi-annually or annually for the package i choose only then i will be able to get the HD services. If that was the procedure then i would have upgraded the standard connection which i already had to HD connection why would i get another connection. After that on26/07/2014 i got a call from the tata sky customer executive regarding the calls and message done by me, i told the executive my problem and the false information given to me and the customer agent told me i will receive a call from executive head regarding my problem, but no one contacted me so i again called the tata sky customer service on 27/07/2014 but they are not taking any step and everytime iam being told that an executive will contact me or a technichal head will contact me but no one is contacting me, my complaint is not getting executed. I want my complaint to get executed very soon or i will sue the company for doing fraud with the customer and giving false information and not assisting the customer with their queries and problems properly.

[Jul 27, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

deepali Salunke
                        I am facing issue with the Tata sky connection. Saying no network. I called customer care and they started telling me charges first instead checking details about complaint and issue. Secondly i told i am ok with the charges they gave a complaint number E4btu3m. I checked when the enginer will be visiting, they informed at around 11:00 am next day so took second shift in my office and waited till 1:00 and no body turned up. 2nd day i got a call and confirmed that enginer will come by 4:00, i told 4:00 is not ok as i go to office and requested to send some one in morning or saturday. No body turned up and no one did a followup till date. Customer care is pathetic. Second i am got irritated with Tata sky connection as when ever it rain signal goes off. when it rains all are at home and would like to watch movie at that time network goes down and no TV. Please review this and give proper justice to customer.

[Jul 23, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Sirs,
                        1. I am Maj Gen PS Paul (Retd) and I had purchased a TATASKY DTH connection for my aged mother Smt ILA SHREE PAUL, aged 84 years who lives alone in her flat in Kolkata. The Consumer No is [protected] and was installed in Feb 2015. She has paid Rs1300/- for her pack of Bengali channels and selected few channels as permitted. The validity is till 31 Oct 15 and account balance shows Rs 286/-.
                        2. She has been experiencing poor connectivity and despite her and my repeated efforts to contact Customer Care in mobile we have so far been unsuccessful for last few days - and I though Customer Care was 24 hours service !!! The recorded response is always " Our customer care lines are busy, wait for 10 mins; or press 1 and we shall get back to you'! This complaint is being sent to express our disgust in the manner which is beyond description. I at least did not expect a TATA service to give me such a response. When its about payment of subscription numerous messages are originated to remind us of our dues, sadly its only one way...
                        3. Talking about services and identifying with customer needs, my impression was that TATA was the benchmark. Sadly its disproving itself and sinking into the inefficiency of the Indian "Mennu Ki?" syndrome... how it affects an aged senior citizen whose life revolves around information and entertainment which reaches her within the confines of her four walls is not appreciated, or easily forgotten with the closing of the door. I have no other option now but to look for alternate companies for DTH connections. While these other agencies may not be as efficient, the knowledge that they are small time players would ease the frustration of poor services. And I have no doubt that such indifference to customer services will take its toll sooner than later.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Tata Sky DTH — Sub - Tata sky D2H company. Non refund of FRC of Rs. 821 PLUS ACTIVATION THK KIT MRP Rs. 999 till now [Resolved]

anand09cs028
                          Sir - I Ram Kishor (KISHOR ELECTRONICS) honourly request you to take this matter on priority. On. 07/06/2014. I (KISHOR...
                          Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — No-delivery of tatasky box & no refund, till today. & i am left wit baba ji ka thulu..

Renni Thomas
                          I entered the details online and went ahead with the online purchase and paid using the net banking. The real drama started...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — Registration of mobile number

KALMACHABHIYA
                          Dear Sirr of Madam My name is KALMACHABHIYA SWARGIARY, a subscriber of TATA SKY, bearing ID No.[protected] . I registered...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Amit kumar sevda
                          I wanted my change channel plan Last 8 month but Tata sky not change my channel plans. So i am contact tata sky help line member for 3-4.date[protected] tata sky member call me and told me that change into hindi channel plan but you recharge Rs. 1210 for one year before date[protected]. after this information i racharge my id [protected] Rs.1210 date[protected] time2.50 . and message me on my registered n. [protected] but not my channel plan . and blance Rs.1197. tata sky member chiting and Laftour me. Please help me and provided good service's at tata sky channel plan. Amit kumar sevda mb- [protected]

[Jul 18, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

K M BRAHME
                            today dear, despite making request on tatasky helpline at 10AM and At 3.10 pm today and made payment of rs 500 for recharging my tatasky connection on 17th july 2014 it has not been activated so far. so let me know whether it will be reactivated at once k m brahme ID [protected]

coldhindsa
                              I purchased Tatasky HD + connection under Cash on Delivery Scheme costing Rs 9150/-.Package includes Tatsky connection+HD connection+Mic, annual karaoke subs, standard activation, 1 month free grand sports pack, 1 month free HD activation and Rs 225/- in Tatasky running acct.Equipment was installed on 9 Jul 2014 and I made cash payment of Rs 9600/-( 9150 +300 for wifi dongle+150 for additional cable). My connection was activated on the same day. On 13 Jul at about 8 AM my connection was de-activated with a message flashing on the screen that my Tatasky acct is in debit of Rs 935/- and I must charge my acct to watch TV.I rang up Customer care and explained that just four days back I had purchased the connection and made all the payment in cash for Grand Sport pack for one month.I was informed that my complaint has been noted and will be resolved shortly.I approached the cutomer care many times.Every time I was told that core team shall resolve my complaint shortly.It is now almost four days since my connection was de-activated and no action has been taken to activate my connection till now.My subscription id is [protected].My complaint number at Tatasky Customer care is 1-[protected].

[Jul 16, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                                A R Enterprises
                                Fraud done for captcha work
                                (15 minutes ago)
                                Soil Properties & Infra India Ltd.
                                Money Collection against false promises
                                (25 minutes ago)
                                Aditya Birla Money
                                wrong number linked to loan account
                                (26 minutes ago)