[Resolved] Tata Sky — dd sport not coming while live match

Pravin89 on Sep 23, 2018
Today 23/9/18 i wish to view dd national channel. When i switch it on dd i saw movie then start ind vs aus match but after 1mint of match telecast tata sky block channel and showing msg if u wish to watch match. Subscribed our paying channel rs 60 p/m.
Why should i. If i have already paid for current pact involved dd national. Why tata sky block dd national free channel they
Must refund 10 days money or extend our pack validity more 10days.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2018

[Sep 23, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2018
Hi, all matches of national importance are to be blocked on DD sports/DD national as per the supreme court order.
Updated by Pravin89, Oct 01, 2018
Only this ordered for Tata Sky????
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Channel no 460 star sport hindi is not functioning /working in praper way/signal problem
Mobile [protected]
Subscription ID [protected]
Signal strengt of channel no 460 is very poor, it breaks down after few time, not come continously
I didn’t used my setup box for like 3months n now i reacharged my account but its m unable to watch anything because its says tha “this card is wrong for this set top box (pairing error) and its ind vs pak today please help me immediately i will be really thankful
I didn’t use my setup box fro 3months now it’s showing its weong card for this setup box even after recharging kindly help
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Sep 28, 2018

Hi, we are here to help you. Kindly share us your RMN/Sub ID so that we can look into this.
New tatasky hd showing an error pairing error of (14) after recharge.subsciber id [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Sep 28, 2018

Hi, please turn off the set-top box. Remove the digicard and wipe it with a soft dry cloth and then insert the digicard into the slot. Turn it on and check if the problem persists.

2068