Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Having problems with Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Website

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Head Office Address

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] reviews & complaints page 92

I satish regularly travel in telangana district so I had taken cat card in siddipet, telangana on 22-jan'16. All of the sudden today I.e., on 3/6/2016
In jbs I had catches armor bus the conductor refused the accept the cat card, I ask y ur my accepting it. He replaced that it is belongs to apsrtc so we r not accepting it. It should be tsrtc on cat card means we will accept our depo manager had given instructions to not accept apsrtc...

I was heading to the airport in a taxi when one of the tsrtc buses in his rush to overtake nearly bumped us off the road and scratched the taxi. Luckily we survived. The date and time of the incident and the bus number is below. Also picture of the damage caused by the bus to the taxi.

Date: 21st may
Time: 10:10 pm
Location: 5-10 kms from shamshabad on the airport highway towards the airport
Bus # : ap22z 0110

Please take action against the driver.
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gud evening sir, today[protected] on 11:59am i had arrived in sangareddyto travel ptc in sangareddy depo bus (Jogipet to lingampally), bus number 28z2011, conductor id 290239,
    I had given 100rs for the charge of15rs he had written back side for change,
    In hurrily i had not taken the money, in evening 7pm i went at cash counter to ask details about the conductor, chart controller and announcer that is not my duty to tell about the details of the conductor, at last at 8:30pm conductor as came i remembered him and i asked about money he is telling i got shortage
    Of money i dont have money,
    O please kindly provide my money and take severe action on
    Conductor (G. Prasad[protected], announcer (Sangappa) in bustand, chartcontroller (Who was at 8pm)

Iam gnaneshwar, student, sangareddy, phone no [protected].

Dear TSRTC Authorities,

I booked bus to hyderabad with service number 1022. My ticket number is 52021928 and my seat number is 3.

I boarded the bus from electronic city when I asked for my alloted seat one of the driver bluntly refused to allot my seat and is talking very rudely and disrespectfully.

I request the authority to kindly intervene and strictly take action against this driver for such rude behavior with passenger's.

Sharjil Ahmed

Yesterday i.e on[protected] I travelled from JNTU-Hyd to CyberGateWay-Hyd and the ticket fare was 9 rupees. I gave a 100 rupee note and took a ticket. The rest balance amount 91 rupees was written on the backside of the ticket.Later on the conductor went back where the males are standing and she didn't come front i.e females side. My destination stop was coming near by and the conductor didn't come yet. So, I asked driver that conductor should give me money then he replied carelessly that"TAKE TOMORROW". My stop came and I got down bus and walked to the back side where males entrance is there. I gave my ticket to a person to ask the conductor about the rest of the amount. Meanwhile the driver already started the bus.The driver and conductor are very reckless. I lost rupees 91.I belong to a below middle class family. if this is the issue many people like me are suffering because of such attitude. please take an action. Please
        I'm travelling in Indira bus from JUST TO NZB . The driver has taken around 7 extra passengers which he is not allowed without issuing ticket.my ticket no. Is 00147352 Dt. 28.3.16
        Bus no is ts 29z3317. So I would request you to take immidiately action and do the needful.these are all the details which I can furnish

Conductor misbehaving id 214117
          Conductor with id 214117 misbehaving
          He is asking passengers to get down in high tone from bus and not issuing tickets if we don't have right change.

Even I told i don't want change please issue ticket i need to go urgently he still asked to get down of bus. This is really embarrassing me.
          I am new to city and i dont know the fare details.
          Finally with help of co passengers i was able to take ticket.

BUS DETAILS
          GACHIBOWLI TO LINGAMPALLY STN
          11Z6807
          TIME 9 40 PM
          CND 214117

I reserved a seat on service number :: 1406 .journey on[protected] at 3:30am but the server is not update waste of the server and the call center responce is very bad irregulative at customers via call and the driver is giving tkts to normal people but the reserved seats are fully completed. the updation reservation chart is giving for only one ticket...

I booked 7 tickets from hyderabad to shirdi 2 weeks before my journey. My journey date is 15/04/2016. Firstly bus came 1 hr late for picking us up for our journey. When we boarded the bus we noticed that the seats booked by me are occupied by someone else. When enquired the same with conductor /driver they didn't give proper response and directed us to sit in whatever seat is available.

Among the seven tickets booked 2 of the members are patients and remaining people are elders. Even though we requested we are made to travel as per this dude's rude behavior.

Below are the ticket details.
            Tickets :51745622, 51745660, 51745669.

Please take necessary action on them and refund the ticket amount to us.

Gopi Chand. M

I am not satisfy about buss from khammam to kodad at date 26.3.2016 time from 9.30pm. I am waiting nearly 2 hours from 9.30pm there is no buss from khammam to kodad.. At 10pm one bus coming, that is sl bus it is having only 35 sets only but in that travel 50 members there.. And again next day morning also same incident happened...

Plz provide more buss from khammam to kodad frequently......

The no. of buses towards Mallampet near bachupally is very low and hence we need to depend largely on autos. Taking this as advantage, they are charging huge amounts. For a mere 2 km distance, w e are forced to pay Rs 60 and then also they pool other customers at times. They say they are a union and if we dont adhere to their rules, they deny the auto services as well. Its really harassing us.

Request you to extend the buses coming to bachupally till Mallampet and also post some additional routes for public convenience.

Now a days public has using TSRTC very well.But there is big problem which government and public can't see I., e usage of tickets per day tones of ticket paper was coming into use through out the state. the what wer'e using would be kept safe up to our destiny then we are throwing out that ticket(paper) it means paper was wasting with recycling it. Govt should provide a kind of box(which look like small post box) in every bus near door of bus in which public can throw that ticket in that box before there desting had came.for eg a man had to go to X from Y when his stop Y is coming then he should that ticket in that box before he getting down. by this method paper can recycle and Govt should establish recycling companies and recycle paper and can jobs to many people.

Bus number- AP21 Z 231. From Mehadipatnam to Medchal. Bus driver Dis not stop the bus at Road no. 12 Banjara Hills. Though he saw me that I was asking to stop he didnot stop the bus. This is a very bad service. I want an immediate action on the bus driver at any cost....

I am KUMAR Raja from khammam.
                  I was booked one ticket for Friday morning date 4-mar-2016, time 00:45 a.M service 8633, kmm-kphb.
                  But I was reached bus station 00:50 a.m
                  I was searched for bus in bus station and immediately went to enquiry. They are not given proper response. At that time, I was found bus left from the bus station. Because of this, I was not attended to interview. And at that time bus driver Mr.saidulu was not done phone call to me. And also you have collected charge for that phone service. So, you may please take necessary action on bus driver.

On 5th march 2016, I have boarded the 16A bus in Secunderabad at 6:20 PM. I had to get down at malkajgiri and the fare is 8 RS, I have given a 10 Rupee note to the lady conductor.After crossing mettuguda, I asked that female conductor to give me the 2RS change, she yelled at me saying I should have given 8 Rs change(who in right mind will say that, giving 10 Rupee note is feasible or giving 8 Rs change) also how can she arrange for a 2 ruppee change when the bus has crossed only a stop by then( Please note that bus is very crowded, and I was standing). But the thing is malkajgiri is one stop away from mettuguda! This is not the first time that female has behaved in such a way, plenty of times she refuses to give change, I feel insulted the way she shouted in front of everyone . Conductors should learn how to talk to commuters, Government is paying them their pay checks on time, then why is that they always want to gulp public money . its disgusting ! I want the suitable action to be taken at this conductor else I would file a complaint in the court, and I want the action to be taken asap !

Ap20z0125.bhadrachalam depot bus smashed my swift car on back on 17/02\2016.very irrelevent responsce from bus driver. Accident happend near reddypalem burghampadu region.his vision is very poor.not even he cant see the stoped car on total left.please kindly take nessary action on him.thank you. Mail [protected]@°gmail.com.

Dear Sir, My town is Mandamarri Market, with 3 lack population in our area.why because all the buses are not coming to Mandamarri Market, all the buses are going directly Mancherial to Bellampalli.they are stops in the mandamarri old busstand only, they r not coming into Market area, only distance b/w old busstand 2 market is 2km

Unable to submit TSRTC bus pass form

I filled the whole form of bus paas in TSRTC, when I click on type of bus pass it is not showing any option, it's giving a lot of trouble

We with a number of about 100 people are standing at jeedimetla bus depot and it became an about hour not a single bus has departure from here from 5:20 now the time is 6:11 and still countung...these depot people are doing this daily to whom we complaint we are not able to understand... Kindly issue a complaint on this depot from higher authority... Thank you...

Lack of buses in ecil to hitech city route
                          We are facing problem from past one month lack of buses from ECIL to Hitechcity, only A/C buses are running and the Route is Via Station Ammerpet and yousifguda, But due to Metro works this route is full of trafic conjuction, We require buses via begumpet panjagutta, Jubilee Check post.

From Kushai guda depot there was no single bus from ECIL to Hitechcity all are operated from Contanment or Miyapur Depot .

Kindly do a favaour so that we can reach office by time if not we are facing more problems in the morning and while coming to home also.

THe same route bus takes 1.30hr from ECIL to Hitechcity but in the evening only few buses runs on time and those buses on time will reach to Ecil From Hitech city is 2.00 Hrs to 2.30Hrs.

Please note that this not a single man problem and after taking bus passes lack of the route buses we are paying to Cabs (private) or to A/C buses Combination.

Still the time will be same if we take an ordinary bus from hitech or Ecil.

Kindly look to the matter and please provide the buses in a untrafic or avoidable trafic since we are travelling a long distances.

Just now travelling through TSRTC Indra bus .bus service no 1610jbs. Karimnagar to HYD.CND 300784. DRV 15z0042.
                            Most worst condition .tv sound is not good . just an inconvenient journey.
                            I suggest people not to travel in this service.
                            No use with doing argument with driver .
                            Plz repairs .. Let serve better .

Route no.93/158, service no.149/1, hyt dep-1 between b.N.Reddy to borabanda during driver weekly off bus reaches in time to the respective points. But regular driver is not reaching the points in time. This creates lot of disturbance to the regular commuters. The rear side of window glass is not replaced since 2 years.The same was complained to the ed in dial your rtc programme on 24.08.15 and 28.09.15. Till date no action has not been initiated.Pl.Replace the driver.

2. Regarding 1v and 107 v/r services have to be operated via vaidehi nagar. For the benefit of around 15 to 18 colonies commuters are benefited. Pl.Look in to the matter seriously and help in this respect. Due to lack of transportation from b.N.Reddy to sahebnagar people are spending for autos around rs.50/- for 2 kms. Pl.Look in to the matter seriously and help in this respect.