The Hindu

Tamil Nadu

Load

The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

Dear Team

I am a regular reader of "The Hindu" Last week i saw an ad for Kids Laptop. I placed an order for 1 no. Kids laptop on 11th April 2010 viar online (/www.thehindushopping.com) and the payment of Rs 449 through Debit Card. The Order No is HI[protected]. The Current Status is Ready to Ship ( from day One). In the Remarks it is Will be shipped by 16 Apr 2010. But till now I haven’t received the goods. Also there is no reply for the tickets we raise. Could you kindly let me know the status of order and when it is to be sent. The Customer Care is also not picking up the call whenever I call. Appreciate your assistance regarding this.

Request your support in getting the product ASAP.

Pls confirm.

K.VASU DEVAN

[protected].
Aug 13, 2020

Laptop for Kids — Product not received yet

Order no . TVTN-WEB-841

I had given the order for the laptop for kids on Nov 18th and the order no is mentioned above. I have not received the order yet. Its been 2 months and I have been following on this thing regularly. My credit card has also been charged.

Please get this resolved fast and deliver me the product asap or give me back my money.

KIDS LAP TOP sale in the THE HINDU

I have also booked the KIDS Lap top for my kid. still now i have not received yet. on Registering ticket they given reply after 5 days that item will be dispatched only on 24th, why it is like that? I have place this order on the thought the THE HINDU group is behind this onlineshopping.
I have placed the order on 11/4/2010 itself. Order No.HI[protected], still now i have not received the same. I would like to inform eveybody looking at this complaint, to take care while order anything. I doubt whether it can be fake also. Nowadays even bigger groups also doing like this is very very sad to hear.

Rajaram V
I too ordered for Kids Laptop on 10th April, but till today (28the April) the item did not arrive. The reputation of THE HINDU is spoiled because of poor customer care by thehinduonlineshopping.com

N.Mohan
I too placed an order around this time (16th April), till today(3rd May) I have not got it .Mails sent to the customer care is not responded.Extremely unhappy...

Sundaram

the Hindu Online Shopping/Kids laptop — Product not received

Product not received and no response.
Dear Team

I am a regular reader of "The Hindu" . I placed an order for 2 no. Kids laptop on 25th April 2010 via TOLL FREE NUMBER:[protected] and the payment of Rs 898 through CreditCard. The Order No is 800614. But till now I haven’t received the goods. Could you kindly let me know the status of order and when it is to be sent. The Customer Care is also not picking up the call whenever I call. Appreciate your assistance regarding this.

Request your support in getting the product ASAP.

Pls confirm.

BIJU ALEX
+91 94474 52983
I have made payment for my PARKER PEN COMBO pack on 3rd September.

It was due to be deliverd on 11th septmeber 2010.

Today it is 2nd october and I have still receieved nothing.

I have complained 3 times on their customer support, but didnt receive any communication from your side.

The number they have given on the website is not exist and I am unable to call even.

Now what should I do ?
I am frustrated now ..

which are the legal options as I am going to file complaint.
I think this portal is just collecting money from the people .

Thanking you,

Akshar

Details of my order :

order no : HI[protected]
order ref : Parker Combo pack

Date of payment : 3rd september

Good Morning

Respected Sir,

I am a resident of Rein Bazaar,Yakutpura, Hyderabad has placed a order of subscription of The Hindu Newspaper for six months on 25 Jan.2010, Customer Relation Officer said the Delivery of Paper start on 1 Feb.between 6 and 6:30 pm on everyday. the Order no.is 0457823.

Earlier also I lodge a complain in this forum no action is taken the same problem I am facing i.e., deliver of paper is between 9:30 -10am on Sundays 10-11 am.

what is the use of paper if it come by above mention time I ask the hawker please bring the paper by at least 7 am but he said he can't bring I call several times and visited the office of The Hindu Newspaper nothing Happens,

if they don't have any hawker in our area why they booked my order instead they have to say sorry we don't have any hawker but they promise but delivering by 9-10 am

I request to consumer forum to take necessary action and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Paper is booked in my Father Name Mohd Jamal.

Earlier also I placed a Compalin in this forum here is a link of your site

I am also facing the same problem. If the HINDU does not have infrastructure or courage to discipline their Agents, why they book subscriptions???
    It is high time they stop accepting annual subscriptions.

The Hindu with it's supplement-The Education Plus has kept it's readers pondering over various issues,irrespective of age.Today(Monday,July 6th,2009),the same paper comes up with an article by Mr.Yandamoori Veerendranath-THINKING LOGICALLY HOLDS THE KEY.This article has a very bland introduction,portraying astrology,a practical science as illogical and superstitious.Such baseless comments about a science is invalid and shall be seriously condemned by the young scientists and practising astrologers.
      Every field has it's own flaws-accepted and that is how science devolops with failures becoming the postulates of another theory.That is how one theory begets another.When a writer pens down an article,it should have content that must give it's ardent readers a food for thought and points to ponder.There is something ironical about this article.It has intriguing questions to ponder at the end,but inorder to delve into the depths of logic and stimulate the readers,Mr.Veerendranath cannot start with such a grotesque story,leaving some of it's immature readers with wrong connotations about the empirical and upcoming science.I accept the quasi-empiricism of the subject but the scientific fraternity believes that the method is archaic and yet an effective way for progress.
      Top universities in the world like Stanford have departments dealing with astrology and other psychic sciences.I shall not forget that astrology has roots in our country and it is being practised since primeval times.Our culture does not advocate the principle of ruling out a science based on one's whims and fancies.
      As such,there is a negative western influence on the present youth and tabloids are outrageously debating over it.
      When a western country has aped our ancient methods,WHY SHOULD EDUCATED-CITIZENS OF OUR COUNTRY give a wrong notion to the audience via a LEADING NEWSPAPER?
      When people read a newspaper,the general tendency is to blindly believe what is printed in a NATIONAL DAILY.A discussion on logic should not be a carrier wave of wrong notions and I personally feel that THE HINDU should not be the root-cause.The man is trying to obfuscate the gentle readers.
      If an opinion from stalwarts of this field matters,then I can provide you with voluminous information, supporting the claim-ASTROLOGY is NOT ILLOGICAL.My point is different and does not lead to further discussion.An individual,like Mr.Veerendranath who is all praised for his acumen and free-spirited nature,does NOT have the right to portray astrology on the whole as illogical based on a few nincompoops near Tank Bund carrying parrots and calling themselves as astrologers.The starting of the article is being considered banal by the readers and has been fixed inappropriately leading to a whimsical mockery of astrology and people practising it.
      If you say that one has the right to express what he/she feels,then i have to remind you that-One's freedom ends at the other persons' nose.It valid to a profession too.Just because he is a writer,the law hasn't conferred him the right to write stories begetting slur remarks.
      I don't want our culture to become devoid of something that we have inherited from our ancestors and I shall fight for it until proper justice is given.

Finally,I want an apology from the EDITOR of THE HINDU,Mr.Veerendranath or to whomsoever it may concern in tomorrow's newspaper that it was an mistake made unknowingly,not with an intention to hurt the soul of any practising astrologer or a penchant individual trying to learn the same.I know that the needful shall be done to safegaurd science and our culture.
      I belong to a family of polemics,always concerned about the country's culture,science,promoting peace.

Suggestions/Recommendations:1.Check the validity of the articles before they are published.
      2.Come up with new ideas promoting science.

Good Morning

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Mohd.Jamal, Resident of H.No:17-1-137/D/20,First Floor,...

I am Vijay working in mnc residing at HAL, bangalore. We took the annual subscription of Hindu News Paper (Order # 0313289) on 22nd Feb, 2009. The actual delivery started 10 days later after calling the delivery person number of times. Most of the times during the year we had to call to the delivery person to remind him about delivery to which he replies that no paper available to deliver for that particular day. We almost lost 50 days newspapers in the year by this inspite of making number of calls to the respective assigned persons. Now, the subscription is getting completed on 21st feb, but he stopped delivering paper completely from the last 20 days. Even after calling the respective person named Desai (mob: [protected]), he seems to be least bothered about our concern. He is not picking our calls now and in our last conversation he said to do whaterver we can and even can go to any court to lodge the complaint. I think there should be some system by which we can teach some lesson or take action with such person and also the newspaper.

We expect to get justice at the earliest

i have purchased 6 months package of the Hindu newspaper.i am not receiving the paper from 1 month.i called them many times but no response.
          I (N.Ravinder Reddy) have asked your paper boy to drop THE HINDU news paper daily into my house in dec.2010 first week. but till today i am not getting your paper.

therefore i am requesting you to allow me as a subscriber to get HINDU paper daily at my house.

thankiing you sir.

N.Ravinder Reddy cell:-[protected]. E mail:[protected]@gmail.com

ashoka colony
          hanumakonda
          warangal city,
          Andhra Pradesh
          I have purchased 6 months package of the The Hindu daily newspaper. I am not receiving the paper since 1 month. Please take necessary action and don't loose your repetition

Address:

RAVI KUMAR.B
          LIG-608;
          HB COLONY (STEEL PLANT QUARTERS)
          Near HB COLONY Post Office
          VISAKHAPATNAM-530022

My Mobile No:[protected];[protected]
          Sir/Madam (you don't deserve to be called),

I have subscribed for the Hindu Newspaper (order No: BG 033291) for a period of 12 months at Rs 333.One of your agents Ms.VIDYA (having phone number [protected]) came for subscription on 5th August and promised to deliver the newspaper from 16th August and a Hindu bag as gift. But i have still not got the gift and after calling for almost every day to Ms.Vidya and Manager Harish (phone no: [protected]) got the newspaper on only 3 days. I am really fed up with daily callings and with inappropriate and irresponsible attitude of Manager Harish and Ms.Vidya.

I urge the higher authority to look into the matter and solve it immediately.Its just too much.

Address: Uroon Apartment, kaggdaspura Road,
          Ist Main, opposite to DARE, Bangalore-560093

I have renewed my Annual Subscription in Aug'09. For the second time during the current subscription ,on 121109 newspaper has not been delivered to my house despite the fact that newspaper had been delivered to the house( A4/27) opposite to mine. I had complained to the person ( over his moble)who had collected the annual subscription, about this but of no avail. This is mainly dued to the fact that annual subscribers are tre given stepmotherly treatment compared to monthly subscribers by the loacl agent.
            Today I caught hold of the delivery boy to get today's paper.
            I would request you to look into this and give me feedback. Lest I would like to cancel the annual subscription and go in for monthly subscription thro'the agent.
            Regards.
            V.Sridharan
            A4/34 Ksilasapuram Township
            BHEL Trichy-620014
            Ph: 2555315
            Mob: [protected]
            The Hindu is an extreme newspaper! It is extermely well set and readable. It is extremely careful in reporting anything. It is also extremely supportive of communist views.
            I continue to read the paper as it provides me information in a conjoint and readable way. On the other hand any views by the editor on anything is highly biassed with a trend towards communism. It is also casteist and pro DMK, something many may not realise Infact I am having to read a newspaper whose views to me are highly useless just because wherever it provides data, that is well set and readable.
            Today in the Bangalore edition one of their reviewer is complaining about Kanteerva Stadium tracks and long jump pit being used by various Clubs. Do these fellows understand that keeping a stadium is not for showcasing at meets, it is for producing quality medal hopes. If the stadium is not used for training, which is exactly what clubs do, then why does it exist? Is it for our Hindu correspondent to come and stare and go?

not receiving the paper daily

The people in patamata are not receiving the hindu newspaper daily and also if it comes it is very late.This is the fifth time we did not receive the paper.If asked the supplier, he says he is losing the bundles of paper.

Sir the following detail i have sent to the concerned company's email & also by speed posts, but till now no correction...

The same was happening to the customers who are paying Rs.180 as six months subscriptions at a time. Hindu management is cheating the public by collecting subscriptions like this. Even after several complaints by phone and by mails no action is being taken by the concerned departments. Hence I am to say that dont pay subscription amount to hindu in advance and be cheated by them.please take necessary action same

I would like to bring this to everyone notice that a agent by name Devaraj (Cell # [protected]) had collected a Cheque of Rs 444 on 25th January 2014 for a Hindu Bangalore subscription period of 6 months.

Devaraj's verbal commitment for Date of commencement was from 1st Feb 2014, but I haven't received paper till date. Even as per Terms & Conditions, date of commencement should at least start from next cycle (16th Feb 2014) but I haven't received any papers till date.

Is this a new fraud of collecting amount and cheating customers?
              Kind request for everyone, not to trust Hindu subscriptions at Bangalore

Thanks & regards,
              Mirza Yousuff Baig

Not getting paper

order number BG034304, Subscription Number [protected], i am not getting paper.

I have subscribed the news paper 'The Hindu' in the last year and the subscription expires on 16.6.2009. But i have renewed my subscription in the Month of May itself for another one year. But I am not receiving any paper.. Kindly take necessary steps.
                I am getting The Hindu thro' my friend at The HIndu Office, who as a matter of courtesy has arranged it from the Subscription Deptt ( since he was from other Deptt ) and was being supplied thro' the concerned agent of my area i.e., SRI VELAMMAL AGENCY, Agent, The Hindu. I am an avid reader of The Hindu for ages. Well, I was away for a while, and the Agent has abruptly stopped the supply without any one's consent ( either The Hindu circulation / subscription deptt., or myself). The agent has no business to prevent the subscription or snatch my copy. The matter has been brought to the notice of one Ms Amritha of The Hindu Subscription Deptt on 13/7/09 Monday and is being taken up with the RGM Mr. N Krishnan. The service deficiency may be taken note of a nd acted upon with intimation to me at my mail address. Thanks
                my subscription for The Hindu is TH-1216208.

The news papaer is not delivered from 19th October-2008.The local distrfibution agent poses a tough stand when the complaint is made for non-delivery.
                Hope the management will take up the matter with the agent and redress the gtrievance
                V.Viswanathan
                The Chief Marketing Officer
                The Hindu

Dear Sir

Sub : Renewing subscription for “The Hindu” news paper for next 6 months.
                Ref : NIE-09-10

I would like to bring to your kind notice the following incident to take appropriate action at your end :

I am a Principal of Sri Ramakrishna Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Ambattur & we have been subscribing money for purchasing The Hindu paper for our students on daily basis. We were your customer for the last two years and we had a bitter experience which I would like to share with you so that such incidents do not occur in future.

As soon as we entered into contract with Hindu representative, Mr.N.Hariharan (Mobile # [protected]) for subscription during May 09, we started receiving papers on daily basis from 8th June 09. The job of dropping the news paper was entrusted to your local agent M/s S.Sudharsan, 46D Oragadam Road, Ambattur, Chennai 600 053 (Mobile #[protected] & Landline #[protected] by your office where the trouble was started by the agent.

They submitted the invoice # 7648 dated 1.6.09 for Rs.27, 094 on 2nd June 09. Actual delivery of newspaper started only on 8.6.09. They asked us to pay for full amount. We assured them to make partial payment initially and made a cheque ready for Rs.15, 000 but they refused to collect. We prepared partial payment because we had one more bitter experience during the previous year. But the agent occasionally used to come to the school premises during school hours and started shouting by using unparliamentary words and also tried to man handle at our lady staff at cash counter by damaging the image of the school and also passing bad waves to the students. As a professional business man, he should know how to behave at the school premises. We strictly advised them to come after school hours but they never used to come after school hours.

Then the matter was escalated to the higher level to Mr.P.Subramanian, (Mobile # [protected]) Regional Manager (Circulation), The Hindu, Chennai and he contacted us in person during the month of July 09. Due to unavoidable circumstances and busy schedule with admission formalities, the undersigned could not meet him. The undersigned wanted to solve this issue with his help by bringing the agent to our school for a talk. But he refused to bring the agent and instead of solving the issue and renewing the business, he advised us to make payment and was not prepared for further business with us. In order to make a full stop to this issue, our adviser Mr.T.Manisekar contacted Mr.Subramanian over mobile to collect the cheque for full amount but he came and merely collected the cheque on 14th October 2009 without meeting the undersigned for solving the issue and getting further business from the school. We felt very sorry for the ugly behaviour and this is only forced us to bring this matter to your attention.

You might have read the above lines and we are very sorry to inform you that considering the above circumstances, we are in a position to dispense with the next subscription for this daily. We want to still give one more opportunity of renewing the contract if M/s Sudharsan Agency apologize for their mistake else we are not interested in going with Hindu and we will decide to go in for some other daily. Your earliest response is eagerly awaited to proceed with further course of action.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
                For Sri Ramakrishna Matriculation Hr.Sec.School
                Principal
                dear sir,
                I too experiencing the same the delivery of daily editions to my address needs for attention. I am staying at rangarajapuram kodambakkam. non delivery of daily is common and no answer from the agennts.

with regards
                tkumaraswami[protected].
                hindu not received for several days

k. sanjeevi
                18, pallavan kulam north
                pudukkottai - 622 001

mobile[protected]

I have subscried the hindu in the month of march'09 when I was in malkhaj giri, hyderabad. Now, i have shifted to nizampet road and i am not getting the paper from one month. I have 10 -15 calls to hindu news paper and spoken with sales manager. No reply is pathepatic. I naver expected this kind of response from an organization like ' The Hindu'.
                  I'M NOT GETTING HINDU PAPER SINCE 24/01/2010
                  I COMPLAINED TO THE HINDU AUTHORITIES
                  NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN YET
                  I'M NOT GETTING PAPER EVEN AFTER COMPLAINING
                  "PLEASE RESPOND"
                  I have subscribed for HINDU newspaper before 45 days from the date 01/07/2010. But the dealer of our area BalaSubramanium([protected]) is not responding to our subscription properly. So please see to this problem.
                  Amarnath
                  I am from visalakshinagar, vizag ... i have a subscription of 6 months from date[protected] to[protected] ... i am not getting "The Hindu" paper from 2months... i have complained a many times...but the response from the agent is arrogant and rude... is this the way the customers are treated ...
                  but still our problem is not resolved we ain"t geting the paper...
                  Not delivery issues, whos your proof reader for kerala editions? Tell them to read at least a front age of your editions

a flag can unfold (especially indian tricolor)

Thanx
                  I am R.Selvan, resident of J-3, EPF Staff Quarters, LDC Road, Madurai -2. I have subscribed for the Hindu News Paper under annual subscription of Rs.600/-. I could not get the paper nearly two or three days in a month, particularly weekly holidays. This upset my mood. I request the concerned authority to ensure that this type of omission should not happen at any cost in future.

Not received my young world even after paying for subscription.

I have subscribed for young world on 28th April and payed for this subscription .but as on 3rd June, I did not receive any copy.

I am Manikandan and I am working for Bank of America at Hyderabad. I have subscribed "The Hindu" newspaper on a...

On[protected], two people approached my house about news paper subscription for 6months at 180/-, and i payed the said amount with bill number[protected] for which they told that, i will start getting new paper from 16th of feburary, and on 16 the february i called to the below given phone number and even after repeated complaints no action has been taken place, and the organisation is irresponsive in addressing my complaints. sir, on seeing the THE HINDU brand, i had payed money in advance, but now i am regreatful of my act. However I am loadging complaint to the consumer forum, so that no other consumer should face such problems.
                    ADDRESS of the company
                    THE HINDU (Proprietors :Kasturi & Sons Ltd), Door No. 55-1-4, 100 Feet Road, Industrial Estate, Autonagar, Vijayawada-520007, Andhra Pradesh(ph:[protected]/2553033), email: [protected]@thehindu.co.in.
                    Good morning,
                    hiiii this satya

I have recently subscribed "The Hindu" newspaper on a daily basis.The subscription offer stated that the customer would receive 180 issues for 180 days by paying Rs.180 directly from the Hindu office by their agents.Accordingly, we must start receiving the newspaper from DECEMBER 2008 TO MAY 2009 as agreed by their agent. But the newspaper was delivered to us for the first TEN days ONLY... we are not receiving it since 2 months and we complained the same to the agents and we had no response from them...So i request u to process the complaint soon ...
                      I agree to it and the customer care response is very bad...

THE HINDU — NOT RECEIVING NEWS PAPER

I have subscribed "The Hindu" newspaper on a daily basis.The subscription offer stated that the customer would receive 180 issues for 180 days by paying Rs.180 directly from the Hindu office by their agents.Accordingly, we must start receiving the newspaper from december 2008 to may 2009 as agreed by their agent. But the newspaper was delivered to us for only 10 days and we are not receiving it since 2 months we have complained about it and we had no response about it..so i request u to check for it and provide necessary action or return the money we have paid for the news paper...
                      my phone[protected] mob [protected]; flat 102 sai arcade apartment citizen colony serilingampally, hyderabad 500019.
                      i was compelled to bring a very small mater to your notice.i subscribed for one year Rs360/- and requested a receipt to enable me to know upto which date, i shall get paper but no response however my cheque was encashed, iam getting news paper since 21.04.2009.wuth so many gaps for example 21.4;30.4;24.5;29.7.09 ; 03.8.09 on wards.kindly advise me the phone no of local responsible agent / dealer / customer service cell.i do not understand the difficulty in such irregular supply, when i am getting deccan chronicle, telugu sakshi, eenadu promptly.
                      thanking you in advance,

k v r subrahmanyam
                      dear sir,
                      we are distributing agent since 4 months of THE HINDU Newspaper in devarsugur shaktinagar dist raichur karnataka state (agent code 40076).here bangalore karnataka edition comes daily.for last agent they were putting paper at his residence. in the agents agreement copy we requested them to put the paper at our house by transport but till today transport is delivering in a hotel which is 1.1 KM away from our house and the hotel owner is not ready to take the responsibility of newspaper bundles. i request u to kindly take the neccessary action.and make arrangement for home delivery. thank you sir,

I ordered the VCD ''Those Magnificient Men In Their Flying Machines' through The Hindu shopping site (powered by India Plaza) on 6 July 2008. The Price mentioned in the site was Rs 299. I paid it through Axis Bank Direct Debit. However, when the VCD arrived, i realised that the MRP (inclusive of all taxes) mentioned on the pack was Rs 199 only.
                        I wrote to The Hindu shopping Customer care immediately, on 9 July 2008. They blamed it on their accounts dept first, then their bank. The net result: I haven't got my Rs 100 back even after 80 days.

Order # 17424 :: The Hindu Shopping

regards,

S S Saravanan
                        Chennai
                        PH:[protected]
                        I purchased the remote control Helicopter and they charged me Rs 999/- and i was shocked to see a plastic tiny flimsy which is just worth Rs 100/- in the streets. Poorly packed and the helicoprter never flew. I guess they outsourced to other agencies and work without any feedback mechanisms.

I was also cheated by Hindushopping for supplying a defective as well as worthless toy.

- winston
                        I ordered for an ipod charger and it never worked. so i sent it back for replacement. But even after 60 days i didnt get my charger. so i cancelled the order. but they are not taking steps to cancel my order and return my money back.. THEY ARE SUCH CHEATERS ASK FOR 2 DAYS TIME EACH TIME WHEN WE QUESTION THEM... very very bad about HINDU ONLINE SHOPPING. please don buy things frm here. mere cheaters
                        Dear Brothers / Sisters, Please do not shop thru Hindu online shopping ever, they are not meeting to the time deadlines given as per their advertisement, very poor response, not bothered to respond after collecting the money thru online credit card payment, all manned by IVR, you will not get your order in time . I really do not know how the product is, awaiting for the product yet beyond a weeks time from the committed period of order .

PLEASE DO NOT NO EVER SHOP THRU HINDU ONLINE SHOPPING, EVEN IF THEY GIVE YOU FREE PRODUCT.

Anand s
                        GUYS I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY THE HINDU ONLIE SHOPPING BASED ON THEIR ADVERTISEMENT 5 DAYS, I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER, NOW IT IS GOING TO BE 15 DAYS THE PRODUCT HAS NOT REACHED ME, I HAVE BEEN CALLING THEM DAILY AND FOLLOWING UP THEY SAY TOMORROW IT WILL BE DELIVERED, BUT TILL NOW I DIDNT GET THE PRODUCT . WE PAY THEM IN ADVANCE AND THEY TAKE OUR LIFE OUT . NOW THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP CALL ALSO ON SEEING THE MOBILE NUMBERS. ////////////////PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT THRU HINDU ONLINE///////// I writing this on others interest, please do not suffer like me .
                        Hi guys please think twice or thrice before placing an order in this site. I you ask me never ever try to buy anything from this site. I have placed an order for a kids laptop and even after more than 15 days i have not received it, they keep on changing the date of delivery every time i enquire about. This is the worst kind of service i have ever known.
                        They are very irresponsible and never honor commitments. I am still waiting for a camcorder for 10 days which was supposed to be delivered in 7 days. Every time you call, the same response you get. Is the reputed Hindu group know about this or they are also least concerned on such compliants? Never ever buy goods through this website. You will be guaranteed with 100% hassles- Rajesh

This is Srikumar, i am living in #38, 3rd cross, Dhomalur Village, April 13th Morning Harish sales pramoter([protected])...