[Resolved] Think & Learn / Byju's — cheating and fake promising.

Bangalore, India
 pankal25165 on Sep 25, 2018
Dear sir / madam.

Over a month back i paid 20k for the byjus app subscription. The application that i downloaded has couple of videos but the other service that they charged me for is never been provided, they have promised me a 1 to 1 conference call with my child by one of their tutors to clear any doubts if the child has, and regular test and exams which never happened., there is no assignments, no regular tests. The entire system has made fool out of me. It been ages the team has called my son to esquire about his doubt. Pathetic service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2018
I received a mail from byjus regarding the compliant generated. The phone number registered with byjus was quite a old one which went non serviceable long time back. Hence team was unable to co ordinate. The phone number is updated and my kid has already got a call from their mentoring department.

[Sep 25, 2018] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir ji return my course mujhe April month se time diya ja raha hai
Mood. Rihan malik
Akhlakh Malik
Contect no.
[protected]ec
Sir ji return my course mujhe April month se time diya ja raha hai
Mood. Rihan malik
Akhlakh Malik
Contect no.
Y'aa phir mujhe counsemer cell main complaints Karni padegi io
It's froud company bayju'not responsible for any complaints

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Think & Learn / Byju's - cheating and fake promising.