Times Of India

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Times Of India Complaints & Reviews

I am M.Rajapandi. Living in H.M.S. colony, janagi nagar, Madurai.contact no- [protected].
Last 20 days we didn't the newspaper. I want to the know reason.
Thank you.

Dear Sir/Ms
    There is no response from Times of India. Very poor customer service. The company should be penalised by...
    Dear Sir/Ms.,
    Let me begin by writing to you that I am reader of Times of India and Economic times for more than 4...
    Dear Sir / Ma, am

I have subscribed for combo coupon, my customer ID - [protected] . due to corona anyway newspaper...
    Dear sir
    I have renewed Times of India & Ei Samay for a period from 15.11.20 to 14.11.21 (refer confirmation mail...
    Sir I had opted to order for a FitProX watch for my parent as per the features and the watch shown by looking at an advertisement...
    I have paid renewal subscription for my Economic Times in the month of September 2020 and I received a mail that my subscription...
    I have not been getting TOI news paper since more than two weeks and my attempts to contact the Vendor / Manager and CRM.hyderabad...

As per the toi confirmation, the delivery of toi to START FROM 25/10/20. But to my surprise, till now I didn't got the paper. For this purpose, I have already registered my complaints to the concerned department/person. But none of them not bothered to reply. I never imagined this sort of problem, I will face with so reputed organization like TOI. Now I realise that I made a mistake of taking annual subscription. I am a senior citizen of 71 years and facing this sort of problem really beyond my capability.

My Subscription to The Times of India and The Economic Times was renewed vide Subscriber ID DL[protected] as per your SMS received by me on 13th September 2020. The delivery of newspapers to start from 9/11/2020. My Account has been debited with the amount of subscription. Subsequently the Address of the delivery of Newspapers was also confirmed on 7th October 2020through an OTP.
      I have not received the coupons and vouchers for the Subscription. I am still getting messages to renew my Subscription.
      Please confirm the Subscription by sending the coupons for one year as was done in the previous year.

Dear Toi, I have been a reader of TOI for the past twenty years. However need to bring to your notice that the newspaper vendor Sonu who distributes newspaper in bella homes derabassi Punjab is not rendering bill for last two months upon asking several times. Should we consider newspaper as complementary? We want to upgrade monthly subscription to annual but he doesn't take call, nor renders bill and then produces a manipulated wrong bill after several months. I have repeatedly asked him for bill, he has sent me no of Mr rakesh Verma who too doesn't respond. In absence of monthly bills we are not ready to pay bill accrued for months. Can you pls look into this ASAP and do the needful. I[censored]pgrade is not possible pls cancel subscription because your newspaper vendor is not providing bill.

Kindly check the following link which is not from a registered press and using this link for blackmailing...

Dear Sir

Subscriber ID is MU[protected]. Period from 25/9/2020 to 25/9/2021.

For many days I have been facing problem towards delivery of TOI newspaper. Earlier the vendor used to drop papers around 07.00 a.m. in morning which was a comfortable time.
          Now a days he is droping papers not earlier then 8.00/8.15 a.m., I need to report at my office by 09.30 a.m. but because of short tine gap I am not able to read TOI properly.
          Everytime i discuss with the vendor he gives different - different reasons and always try to promise to deliver earlier, but the situation remains same.

I earnesty request you to please help and change the vendor for droping of TOI newspaper.

Awaiting your reply
          Jayesh Laliwala
          TOI Subscriber

Mr. Imran DSA No. SR0048 approached us for yearly subscription. we have paid on 10th oct'2020.

He ensured to provide the paper service from 17th oct 2020 onwards and given local vendor number Mr. Sunil ( vendor code 6401).

No paper supply, hence we have checked with local vendor he confirmed that, he will supply paper from 19th oct'2020

Now i have contacted them on 23rd oct'2020 as not received the paper. And there is no proper response from them

In today's[protected] Times of India, a link to an article :Durga Pooja Celebration: makeup to ace the festival" shows a...

Sorry to say that, i have already paid my yearly subscription for toi coupon and already debited amount from my bank on july 2020 but surprisingly till i have not receive any coupon. Also i am last 15 years reader of times of india.
              Please solve the problem as early as possible. I can't submit my coupon for current three months due to this. My mobile no [protected]. T.O.I. Office staff already confirm my payment was credited on july 2020.
              Hope, it will receive by register post after this complaint.

I receive daily one sms from this company asking me to renew the subscription for their newspaper since May 2020.
                I...
                I renewed my subscription of Times of India and Ei Samay on 27/08/2020. My subscriber Id for both is KO[protected]. My previous...

My father, Parshotam Hassija, subscribed to TOI in Nov 2019. He even got the sms that your subscription will start from 16/11/2019.
                However we haven't received a single copy of newspaper. Vendor says that he has not received coupons yet. Even after repeated calls and mails we haven't received any resolution from TOI.
                Kindly look into it and start delivery of newspaper at the earliest.
                Sms received :
                Dear Subscriber, thank you for subscribing to THE TIMES OF INDIA . We confirm to you that we have received your Subscription Commencement Coupon (SCC). Please enjoy your THE TIMES OF INDIA . For any queries call Thanks - The Times Group

Your request number 00167919 has been processed Please call [protected] or email us at crm.[protected]@timesgroup.com if not satisfied.
                The Times Group

Dear PARSHOTAM HASSIJA,
                Thank you for subscribing to THE TIMES OF INDIA. Your Subscriber ID is MU[protected]. The delivery of newspapers will start from 16/11/2019 and continue till 15/11/2020.
                For assistance, please call [protected] Monday to Saturday 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
                The Times Group

I have subscribed yearly for news paper while subscription i have informed with in two days paper will start still today not received please check
                  Newspaper not recd