Times Of India

India - 122002

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Times Of India related photos (335)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Times Of India Complaints & Reviews

D. Anil Kumar
Sir/Madam,

I am staying in DDA built flat. We have been facing severe water seepage problem for the last three years. One of our room's wall is totally damaged. Toilet doors have been damaged. Kitchen cabinets have been damaged. Now water is dropping to our electricity main switch into the electricity live wires. Last year we took direct connection from the mains due to smoke emerging from the electricity main and when we closely obersved we saw water drops into the electricity mains. After some time, the water drops stopped. Now it is again started to come. The seepage is spreading to all the rooms. This problem is weakening the structure of the flat. We have talked to the occupant of the above flat from where the seepage is coming. The person is not ready to talk to us and when i last week when i visited his house he just banged the door on me. This silly person is not understanding the fact that day-by-day this seepage is weakening the building.

This very feeling is giving mental agony and depression to me and to my family. This is becoming life threatening to all o[censored]s. We have two children at home they always have cold and congestion due to dust particles from this seepage.

Hope you would understand our stance and help us out.

Thanking You,

Yours Truly

D. Anil Kumar
persons who cause trouble should be punished by police, court, even compensation should be given to suffered person alas!it can"t happen in india because its gandhi ji desh evrybdy is habitual of bearing problems
I am staying in Shipra Suncity built flat. We have been facing severe water seepage problem for the last one and half years. One of our room's wall is totally damaged even our tiles come out from floor Now water is dropping to our AC fitting wall This problem is weakening the structure of the flat. We have already talked to the President of RWA.He came to our house and see all structure and went to Owner of the above flat from where the seepage is coming. The person is not ready to talk to us and when last week our RWA President visited his house he didn't came out and pretendthat nobody is in the house. When we met him he was shouting on me and used loose words.This bad stucture feeling is giving mental agony and depression to me and to my family.My child at home facing too much congestion due to dust particles from this seepage.And we have avoid to use that room.

Hope you would understand our stance and help us out.

Thanking You,

Yours Truly

Mr.Malhotra
aise log jo doosron ko tung krte hai wo bahut hi ghatia hote hai unhe iss duniya main rehne ka koyi hak nhi hota voh atankvadiyo se bhi khatrnak hote hai atankvadi ek bar jann se khatam karte hai aur aise log ti ltil kar marte hai bagwan kre inki mauth jaldi hai
dear sir/madam

i wanna complain about one lady who shouts and beating her children day and night and we always hearing her children weeping. sometimes i think she is step mother of children but i don't know what is true is she real mother or step or is she mentally sick lady ? i just wanna save children because i feel pain for them when they cry i am able to do anything and i wanna slap her lady and take out children out of her home but this is not solution. i request u please tell me right way to protect children from this harassment she is living AG-410 ground floor shalimar bagh they are living here on rent or i wanna first some NGO people come over hear and feel how she behave to children and feel how much she hit them and first NGO people counseling. she control herself dont harass her children mentally or physically pl don't harassment her children but if she is doing same thing after that take right action on her which is in Indian law. thanks
Yes Mr sunny now that lady has shifted from ag 410 to new house AG 395 hope this will giive relife to peoples living near 410 but u are not that much lucky because now she has came in front of your house (395) soo keep enjoying . For u this is really the right time to place same complaint with new address. Carry onn kakee puttar .

Complainant1309188

I have subscribed for Times of India Damaka offer from June 08 to Nov 08. I did not received last 7 days papers and on the last day of my subnscription one of the agency men came to my house and requested to extned the same offer for next 6 months. then I said that we did not receive last 7 days new paper he told me that it was by mistake the agency has wrong end date and he promised me saying that he will compensiate it by giving next 15days nes paper for free as its was their mistake.Fallen into false promise I have extended the same for next 6 months. the subscription should start from 16th Dec . the agent gave one cell number which belongs to the his boss for any complaints.His name is Vijay : [protected]. Till now I did not receive a singe paper till now. When we called him Vijay was so harsh that he doesnt want to speak rudely he tells that it usually happens and the subscription will start from 1 Jan, when enquired about the 15 days compensation he says he cannot give that bluntly. I request TOI to take a strict action on such culprits who cheats common people. we have taken the TOI as we beleive its one of the best if such things happens TOI is forcing the common people to take up another news paper like DC and Hindu.

I have heard the same complaints from other people too if this is not resolved Public will loose faith in the news paper.

Here are few more info:
    RRE Name : M.Pundlik
    RRE Code : R01960
    Vendor Name : Anand:
    cell: [protected]

Please let the general publick know what action you are going to take on the vendor.

thanks and Regards,
    Karthik

Times Of India (Hyderabad) — Not receiving paper [Resolved]

Piyush Tekriwal
      I am subscriber of 6 months subscription of Times Of India in Madhapur, Hyderabad.
      I shifted from ayappa society road,...

Times Of India — misuse of monopoly by newspaper vendors [Resolved]

Ankur Goel
      i am ankur goel, a resident of sector-11, rohini, delhi. Till three months before, we were availing the newspaper facility...

Soumen Chakraborty
      Dear Sir, It is bring to your kind notice that, myself Soumen Chakraborty presently residing in Hyderabad at Begumpet, a reader of your Newspaper for long years. But a few days ago a person from TOI group approached me that he will ensure door delivery for six months against Rs.175/- only. I booked the same on 25-11-08 after making cash payment. As per discusion the paper should come to my house from 1st December, but till now I have received only one paper on 16th december' 08. I feel very embarrased after making one after one call to your representative Mr. R. Srinu and your local office at BCCl, Times House, 8-2-351, Road # 3, Banjara HIlls, Hyderabad - 34, but all in vain. It is not expected from a reliable news paper like TOI. This is not a matter of mere Rs.175/- but this is the matter of breaking trust. I feel cheated by your group and requesting you to ensure no further harrassment of any other person by your people. I am mentioning hereunder the details of receipt. 1. Receipt No. 46486 & 463062. Name & Address: Soumen Chakraborty 1-10-104/47/1/1, 1st Floor, Mayur Marg, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500 016, A.P.3. Cell No. [protected]. E mail ID: 81.[protected]@gmail.com5. RRE Name: Mr. R. SRINU6. RRE CODE: R020217. Cell No: Mr. R. Srinu: [protected]. TOI address: BCCL, Times House, 8-2-351, Road #3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 34.9. TOI Help Line:[protected] 5335 Extn 4223 Even you required I can send the scanned copy of both the receipts as a proof. Awaitnig reply. It may kindly be noted, that in the absence of any action I may submit the all documents to electronic media, because I don't want the repetition of these incident.THIS SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS APUBLICITY STUNT. With regards

newspaper — no delivery of news paper

i am leaving in maduravoyal. and i am not getting the news paper regularly. what shoud i do???
      i have suscribed for 1 year. 20 days he has given after that the news paper is not coming...

Times Of India NewsPaper — non delivery of news paper

Times of india news paper is not received by me, the agent said already to me from 16.1.2010 i wont get my paper , although i paid full upto arpril '2010 .
      why , he said the coupan has been taken by the boy of the previous agent, he said i have got your coupan so i will not deliver and i willl encash the paper upto april and take the 300/- which you already paid. due to decency i delivered upto now from april09' jan'10 without getting the coupan , now no more waiting for the coupan and i will take the money in my own way. times of india is keeping quiet, i belived times and i bought, and they said particular agent willl deliver, he delivered it for ten days and taken the coupan , now by begging other agent supplied me after a log of negotiation, but still thefirst man who taken the token encashed, now the second man said i will get by supplying the paper of yours to others for 3 months,
      times of india is the most crooked organisation, i request all customers not to buy times, a new slogan those who read Hindu in chennai - their son or daughter will pass IAS easily, those who Buy times their son or daughter will know through the times, how many restrarents and eateries, and outlets, who is the new cinema girl, what kind of night clubs are avilable all these things only they will know and it will easily go to their mind, and you will get a rottan son or a daughter

Times Of India — Irregular and Late delivery of Newspaper [Resolved]

Complainant6815185
        This is Lakshminarayanan from chennai, residing in Chromepet. I am a retired Headmaster and a lover of times of...

Indana Bhavani
        I have subscribed Times of India newspaper in Hyderabad for 6 months.
        I ordered this on the Month of November' 2008
        Till date I have never received a single news paper

My Bill number 52890 dated - 16-Nov-2008 Amount Rs 145
        and
        Bill number 51395 dated - 16-Nov-2008 Amount Rs 30

I called the customer service people many times, every time when I call them they say that it will be look into it and will be delivered by tomorrow morning but nothing happened so far.
        It was just a waste of my money and time

Those who are looking this, please be careful when subscribing for Times of India news edition
        I too subscribed for Times of India newspaper in February 2009. i received the copy for two months regularly but now the local paper agency (Royal paper Agency Kharghar Jalwayu Navi Mumbai)has stopped droping the newspaper at my door step.

I am thinking to lodge complaint to consumer forum. Sufferer plz join me.

I have renewed my subscription for TOI and got the Vr. No NAB095982.
        So far I have not received the copy of the voucher. It was also not sent to the agent.
        The local agent insist that I should get the same from you hand it over to him.

Pl send it at the earliest.

Thanking you,

G. Kulandaivelu, B4 Nahar Deshna, 165 East Mada St., Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041
        [protected],
        I have gone for full year subscription with TIMES and ECO for 850/- p.a. And I have not received ECO for almost Three months they took payment in advance and no one gave any kind responsibility. Paper delivery also changes on almost quarterly. I have faced lots of problem in Yearly subscription.

sbalaji61
          Sir

Already a complaint was lodged last week seeking remedy to the above issue for the non receipt of gift and coupons. A reply to the same was received from the CRM, TOI stating to restore the problem within 48 hours. But till now, no action is taken sofar. I have paid Rs. 299/- through online on 09.10.2008 for the renewal of Times of India Newspaper and the new order number is NAA[protected]. If not redressed my grievances even now, I may be forced to go the consumer redressel forum for the failure.
          S BALAJI [protected]

Times Of India NewsPaper — Non receipt of gift & Coupon

Sir
          Iam residing at No.26 LIC Colony, East Tambaram, Chennai-59 Mobile [protected]. I have paid Rs. 299/- through online for the renewal of Times of India Newspaper and the new order number is NAA[protected]. But till date, I have not received my gift and Voucher coupon despite repeated phone reminders. I am getting my newspaper daily but when they ask for coupon, how could I settle to them. Since no steps have been taken sofar and creates mental agony, I hope this complaint will restore without any undue delay. I hope the management will take stringent action against the erring official and save the company image pl.

S BALAJI
          I Jasodulal Hazra subscribed for one year plan fortnight before. The field persons of your team (Mr. Rabi Chatterjee[protected] came last week and visited my house. but due to my absence he left without delivering the coupon in the letter box . I have contacted ZODIAC EXPRESS and they advised me to contact Times Of India Customer care in this regard.
          Expecting your good service from know.

Name:Jasodulal Hazra
          Contact No:[protected]

I am residing at A. E./4 L.I.G. Colony, behind Maya medicose, Indore. I had given a cheque of Rs. 99/- to wards B.C.C.I. Cheque No. 413895 dated;26/08/2011 by the name of my Mrs. Farida Ali to hawker Ramsingh Raghuvanshi.But till he has not given Redemption voucher and gift.
          So kindly look in to the matter & issue necessary instruction to concerning for supply the same.
          Thanks.

Yousuf Ali
          I Jasodulal Hazra subscribed for one year plan one month before. I have issued a check for you one month ago, also debited from my account on 14/03/2012. But still now I am not receive my coupon.I am concern in this regard.
          Expecting your good service from know.

Name : Jasodulal Hazra
          Contact No: [protected]

Combo Offer Overpriced

Hi, I am based in Sector 10-A and my news Agency is Dharambeer News Agency, they are charging 290 Rs p.m for the Combo offer and when i said the price is 230, he said the combo are available in DLF and not in this area.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Times Of India, Chennai — Non-delivery/Irregular delivery of news paper [Resolved]

S GOWRISHANKAR
            I am residing at 12 Raghavendra Road, Chitlapakkam, Chennai 600 064 and have subscribed to the Times of India under Prepaid...

indian123456
            I have come to Hyderabad few months back and started taking Times of India News paper, which i use to take in my previous city kolkata.
            I have two complaints regarding the Vendor which deliver the news paper:
            1) He charges extra Rs.20 for the news paper delivery and no body says anything.
            2) He does not tell any thing about the subscription offers, repettedly asking for the info. Infact I have many times told him to send the Times of India excutive, so that i have take subscription of the Times of India. But, he never inform the company about it.

Address to which he deliver paper is:
            Bhanu Township,
            Miyuapur, Hyderabad - 500049

Vendor Name: Giri (mobile: [protected])

Thanks.
            dear sir, my network problem has not been solve as of now you asked only for two months it is six months now what should i do.

--- On Fri, 4/4/08, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com>
            Subject: RE:'RIL=[protected]'Reference to your mail regarding Service Request ID 65605004
            To: "tarun arora" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
            Date: Friday, 4 April, 2008, 6:26 PM

Dear Customer, In response to your mail regarding Network coverage issue, please note that we have proposed cell site in the mentioned area. It is expected to be functional within next 2 months and that should enhance the coverage in the mentioned area. Yours sincerely, Indrajit SurveCustomer Care Reliance Communications The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately. -----Original Message-----
            Date: Monday, March 17, 2008 08:01 PM
            To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
            Subject: RE:Reference your mail dear sir, this is last and final complaint to you regarding network problem at our residence- flat no 205/206, been appartment, plot no-96, sec-14, koparkhairne, navi mumbai
            we are facing this problem from last 8 months
            we have approached all the ways to inform you but as of know there is no solution and end to this problem
            we are mentally harrased by call drop and disconnects
            because of this my telephone bill goes up
            please give us the right answer
            if you cannont solve this problem even then let us know
            please take this complaint as one wk notice either we will move to consumer court
            expecting a prompt response. thanks tarun aroramumbai[protected]

"[protected]@relianceada.com" <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:
            Dear Customer, In response to your mail regarding reminder calls received to you for payment, please note that your complaint has been forwarded to our business team for appropriate action to be taken. Further, to your mail regarding network and coverage issues, we would like to inform you that we have planned a new cell site for the area were the coverage issue is experienced by you. It is expected to be functional very soon and this should enhance the coverage in the area mentioned by you. Yours sincerely, Indrajit SurveCustomer Care Reliance Communications The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately. -----Original Message-----
            Date: Friday, January 04, 2008 09:02 PM
            To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
            Subject: RE:Reference your mail Dear Sir, I am making very clear to you that i should not get any call regarding the payments or reminders please update your policies and do not disturb us with your most tire making reminders. And please note i have been hearing about this coverage updation from last 7 months but response is zero, give us the results keep the hope with you. Stopp harrasing us. thanks tarun arora

"[protected]@relianceada.com" <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:
            Dear Customer, In response to your mail regarding network and coverage issues, we would like to inform you that we have planned a new cell site for the area were the coverage issue is experienced by you. It is expected to be functional very soon and this should enhance the coverage in the area mentioned by you. Further note that your payment of Rs 1987/- dated on 30th december 2007 has been updated in our records. Also note that as per our company policy we give reminder calls to every customer, just to remind him to pay the bill for the convenience of the customer and these reminder calls are discontinued after the payment starts reflecting in our system. Yours sincerely,

Pankaj PaiCustomer Care
            Reliance Communications

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately. -----Original Message-----
            Date: Saturday, December 29, 2007 03:53 PM
            Subject: RE:Reference your mail Dear RAhul,

thanks for the feedback but i would like to inform you that i am getting this answer from last six months and now i am tired of all this either you provide us the services or take this mail as a 15 days notice.
            No more interested to harased by you
            I would like to mention i am getting calls from your department regarding bill payments as well, whereas my payments are on time deposited before due date
            Kindly do the needful.

tarun arora
            mumbai

"[protected]@relianceada.com" <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:
            Dear Customer, In response to your mail regarding network and coverage issues, we would like to inform you that we have planned a new cell site for the area were the coverage issue is experienced by you. It is expected to be functional very soon and this should enhance the coverage in the area mentioned by you. Yours sincerely, Rahul NaiduCustomer CareReliance Communications The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately. -----Original Message-----
            From: [protected]@yahoo.co.in ([protected]@yahoo.co.in)
            Date: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 04:48 PM
            Subject: WS/RIL - 269896 Customer Service Report

First Name tarun
            Last Name arora
            Phone [protected]
            Email ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Address flat no - 205/206, beena appartment, plot no - 96, sec -14, koparkhairne, navi mumbai
            Address2 not applicable
            City Mumbai
            State Maharashtra
            Country India
            Pin Code 400709
            Subject -
            Email Reason 1 Customer Complaint
            Email Reason 2 Network
            Message i dont mine to say that i did a mistake after choosing reliance from last six months i am followiing with your staff regarding network problem at my home but always getting false information regarding network problem i am facing the following problem call drop due to network problem to receive the call i have to stay at one place at any time i move my clall is drop which i very irritating and increasing my phone bill as the result of call drop i have to again redial your back office staff is following for payments even after depositing the payment the most horrible experience of my life i am submitting this complaint to your if does not resolve within one wk i will take this matter to consumer court. this all is effecting my mental peace, monitory loss and harrasement. kindly do the needful.
            Account ID -
            Reliance Phone Number [protected]
            Go to times of india website and subscribe from there, you confirm to those people, once they tell him he will not be able to charge you any thing extra.

Times Of India Chennai Edition — Paper not delivered [Resolved]

Subramanian.H
              My Prepaid Subscription Order No.2016899. The paper supply was irregular from the beginning. From the month of May2008 to...

A.K.Chhonkar
              The paper boy does not deliver times of india news paper regularly

Address:
              6097/2; D-6
              Vasant Kunj
              New Delhi 110070
              Phone 26139201

Times Of India — Paper Delivery

I have subscribed for The Times of India
              order no. 06514 and paid Rs 175 . My date of implementation was 16.12.2007.
              The delivery of the news paper is generally irregular. added to this the paper-boy
              puts "Deccan-Chronicle" & sometimes "Eenadu" instead of "TOI" & sometimes nothing when we are
              not at home.

I have applied for transfer of the subscription from Motinagar to Miyapur on[protected]as i have shifted).
              he said it be done within 2-3 days & i'll start getting papers from Saturday[protected] at the
              new location.
              Till date, I have not received any issue, it has been almost 7 days now.
              I contacted the concerned person Mr.Akbar of times of india on saturday & he promised to deliver issues from
              Sunday onwards. Sunday went, Monday went, Tuesday went, but nothing has happened till now.

I do not expect the Times of india people, to be so lethargic & behave like other government organisations,
              because going forward, people start losing faith in you.

Hope The Times of India management will tighten their loosened reins, atleast to some extent.
              My Times of India order number is 1023311. I have subscribed for 6 months. Delivery is irregular. Will the reputed publishing house like TOI safeguard its image and reputation.
              I have recently moved to Gurgaon. The paper delivery person here demands Rs 200 as security deposit before he will deliver the newspaper. I am not sure if this is normal. I have been reading the TOI for donkeys years and have never deposited any security amount in the past. Do I have to pay this amount?
              I agree. I have also pre-paid for regular delivery of Times of India by crossed cheque and renewed my subscription periodically. But I do not get regular delivery. ToI does not even respond not to speak of attending to the problem. Instead, its staff find fault with me for not quoting my ToI order number, which they have not given me till today. It is high time Indian press turns introspective and mature. I have similar problems with the Hindustan times also whose staff refuse to understand the issues raised.

Times Of India — NOT RECEIVING PAPER FROM 23 DAYS

THIS IS METRO METALS WE ARE NOT RECIVING TIMES OF INDIA NEWSPAPER FROM LAST 23DAYS
              AND THE PERSON TO WHOM I GAVE CHEQ HIS MOBILE IS SWITCHED OFF....SO PLEASE TAKE SOME SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THAT PERSON. BECAUSE THIS IS THE THIRD TIME HE IS DOING THE SAMETHING...6MONTHS HE GIVES PAPER AND 6MONTHS HE DOESNT....SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL TO ME...EMPLOYEEID[protected]
              from last 23 days I am not getting the news paper, the vendor who deliver in my area is the only vendor. and he is so rude that it is impossible to communicate with him. And the worst part is that if he don't want to deliver a copy I will not get a copy. This is what happening since 23 days, making several calls and request to office and personnel, everyone is saying this is not in our hand. Is this is the system on which you are challenging the times impact. Please take some action. My address is :
              14/103
              Vasundhara(ghaziabad)

Times Of India — News Paper not received for the past 5 days [Resolved]

Prof N Nityanandam
                I Have paid annual subscription for Times of India (order No. 2036722). The agent is Mr Vignesh (Cell No. [protected]). I am...

The Times Of India — Subscription Schemes [Resolved]

Vishu Sharma
                Can any one describe me the subscription scheme on times of india news paper, Will it be given by dealer or somewhere else,...

R. VIDYA SHANKAR
                My name is R.Vidya shankar presently residing in hyderabad (Madhapur) During September08

month[protected] two person visited my Flat along with TOI identity and booked one year TOI

subscription (paid Rs.310) towards One year Subscription fee and they gave a Reciept and assured

delivery from the next day. Even after one week it did not happen. I called up Toi and lodged a

complaint. they said- it would take 15 days time and i will start getting TOI wef 1-10-08. Again

i waited till 5th of Oct08, no paper (TOi) i got. i again spoke to TOI complaint cell to thier ARA MANAGER

HE SAID: I WILL GET TOI from the next day. I waited till 10th Oct08. No response.. Again i called TOi

No proper RESPONSE... I had great respect to TIMES OF INDIA and they have changed the impression

i have decided to take up again with their higher ups to put an end to this episode.
                My subscription consent no- 191181. dt.16-09-08. VENDOR CODE-V04652. DEP CODE-R001300.

The Times Of India — No Pune Mirror [Resolved]

Sailesh Falor

I ([protected]/[protected]) stay at L-28, Dwarkadheesh Residency, Pimple Saudagar, Pune - 411027, India....

Ashish GOel

I subscribed for Times Of India "Student Offer"(Order # 10181). I was said that I would receive the Standard Edition of Times of India except on Sunday's. But, on the first day when I received the Newspaper, they gave me Times Of India "Student Edition".

I called them repeatedly and requested them that I don't need the newspaper at all. But still they just throw away on my Door daily and go. This is not the problem with only me...there are many other people in my Complex facing problems with these guys.

The Vendor is Vijay Kanth Goud ([protected], [protected]),
                  Times of India Office[protected] Ext: 4223 (Mr.Sunil)

Ashish Goel
                  A-601, Bhavyas Anandam,
                  Nizampet Road, Kukatpally,
                  Hyderabad - 500072
                  Ph: [protected]

Times Of India, Hyderabad — TOI- Incorrect info to customer by Vendor

The Vendor is Vijay Kanth Goud ([protected], [protected]),
                  Times of India Office[protected] Ext: 4223 (Mr.Sunil)

Ashish Goel
                  A-601, Bhavyas Anandam,
                  Nizampet Road, Kukatpally,
                  Hyderabad - 500072
                  Ph: [protected]
                  this is t inform you that my Distributor is charging extra 10 rs on the name of service charge every month. I never experianceed this service charge any where. I hope you will take this seriously as I am going to take decision on behalf of that, to continue or not.
                  we are more than 25 people in
                  Area:
                  Masjid Banda, old Kondapur, Opp Hyderabad Central University - hyderabad - AP.

I am expecting some discount in fact as I am a regular user of this paper since long(more than 2 year).

Waiting for you early response.

Distributor Details:

P.YADAIAH
                  All News Paper services
                  Masjid Banda, old Kondapur, Opp Hyderabad Central University - hyderabad - AP.

Reagrds
                  Hanuman Prasad Sharma
                  I want the TIMES paper on six monthly basis. Please arrange to be delivered at 3-12-117/5c Pasam
                  Sataiah colony, behind Ganesh nagar, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad-500013

Customer code 200355, where the service was pathetic. The paper was never delivered before 10am... and at times not even delivered. I called the Times office several times and asked them to stop the newspaper delivery due to very bad service, and was told once the subscription amount is exhausted the delivery will be stopped. However, now the delivery boy is demanding money for the past few months of paper delivered. I was under the impression that the paper is delivered for the several complaints raised.. as a service gesture.. However, this is not the case as realised now. The boy never comes when we are at home, at times, had to ask the watchman to know if the boy had come as there is no trace of the paper.
                  Appreciate if you can look into the issue.

Sai Prasad
                  Bowenpally..
                  This the case only with Hyderabad circle because every vendor here can follow their own rules and have no monitoring set on them. Its not the case of news paper agency only, but with all types of vendors including Vegetables and Auto Drivers. Strict rules and monitoring system has to be implemented so that all vendors can be prosecuted when misbehaved with customers.

Times Of India — Not re paper in spite of repetitive complaints

I have subscribed for The Times of India one year offer in gachibowli . from past one week in regular days , I am not recieved the new paper.inspite of calling the concern incharge of the news paper ,no response from him.

kindly take immediate action on that person
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Times Of India, Kolkata News Paper — despite payment made against scheme of getting news paper in advance, delivery of news paper not done by vendor [Resolved]

dilip kumar chatterjee
                    THE MESG IS FOR THE PERSON / DEPTT WHO LOOKS AFTER CIRCULATION OF TIMES OF INDIA NEWS PAPERAT KOLKAT, W.B., INDIA.
                    I...

Times Of India — cheating customer- not giving paper despite annual subscription [Resolved]

v subba rao
                    I had subscribed for the times of india news paper vide receipt no 205904 dated 19/07/08 with efffective date from 01/08/08....

srikalaa

I had subsribed Time of India, by our news paper agent .name Mr.Saravanan, owner of Muthu New Mart, Mylapore long back. At the time of booking he promised me that he will give the subscription number which he has to get from one Mr.Durai, represented from Times of India.
                    I am repeatedly asking my paper man Mr.Saravanan for my gift and whenever I ask him, he is repeadtely telling that times of India has not supplied the gift to the agents to deliver the same to the subscribers.
                    I am wondering such a big concern, is giving a false promises to people like us from middle class, why ? I am residing at Flat No.6/12, Shreyas apartments, Second Trust Cross Street, Mandaveli, Chennai - 600028. My phone No is : [protected]. My name is Srikalaa.
                    Kindly solve this problem and send me my gift as promised by your esteemed concern

hope you will take immediate action .
                    My agent saravanan mobile no is :[protected]

yours

srikalaa

The TImes of India — non delivery of promised subscription gift offer

I have placed an order for subscription to the times of india on 17/06/07 vide my subscription order No RTO 1402009 and as per times bonanza offer there was a commited gift" a dinner set" but it is seen that after a lapse of four months of delivary date of gift it is not yet delivered.I dont know whether it will actually delivered or not.
                    Order ref[protected] Gift Vouchers for Rs.500/- not received.

This is further to mail running below sent on 11th Nov 09. You have by way of mails & over phone confirming the GC for Rs.500/- will be sent to me. But till date I did not get the same. More than a month I am following up with Times of India which is suppose to be a reputed News paper. If your response to me by making me as a Book Club Member by way of false promises, I could not believe it. If you do not wish to send GC for Rs.500/- then communicate to me that you will not send. I will assume that I lost my money.

To convas me to become a member in Times Book Club by paying Rs.525/- on the assurance of sending a gift coupen for Rs.500/- On following with you provide me a GC No.[protected] on 10th Dec 09 for the order I made on 29th Sept 09 which turned to be a expiried one.

Please reply to mail. I can bear the loss of Rs.525/- but if Times of India cheat me it pains a lot.

Janardhanan