[Resolved]  TimesofMoney — in app purchase of pubg mobile

Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 21nov at 11pm via internet banking. Costing rs.724 for uc credit of 660.

My account has been debited for the same amount but no uc cash was credited to the game. It shows in my pnb account that the money went in times of money limited.
Its a huge sum of money and i'm worried for the same.

Customer care centres are unreachable.

Beneficiary - times of money ltd
Reference no:[protected]

Could you please resolve this and ensure my purchased is carried out or refund my money back to my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-22 09:43:45
Thanks i got my refund
Updated by Sadab741 Nov 22, 2018
See the deducted money

Comments

Same problem happened with me last night. I have purchased 660 uc worth about 799 rupees get debited from my account but I did not received any uc in my game. I have the transaction details which is showing that respective money went to INB Times of money. As it is huge amount of cash I need refund or please send me the uc in my game account. Under this text I am giving you the screenshots of my deduction hopefully will rid off my problem as soon as possible.

Ashu Malik008's reply, Mar 16, 2019
Bhai refund mila mere sath bhi yahi hua 799 Rs ka purchase help bhai kya karu
Yaa same happened with me today, if you get any solution pls do let me know.
Sadab741's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 22, 2018
Okk bhai..
But make sure
Tum apne bank k customer se baat kr lo
Play store walo se bat kr lo
And pubg k developers ko mail kr do

Ye sb kr k rakho jaldi mil sakta hai
Prnz sunny's reply, Mar 10, 2019
Bhai kaise krna hai 2 din ho gye kayi se koyi info nahi aaya... Procedure btado bhai
i had purchase UC but did'nt got and my money has been deducted...please Refund My money...

abhishek162's reply, Dec 19, 2018
bhai aaye kya..mujhe b same problem
Sadab741's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 22, 2018
Haan bhai mera aa gya tha
Today i purchased uc worth rupees 700INR . The money got deducted from my account but i did not recieved any uc . The money went to times of money limited . Pls help . I dont know what to do . It is a huge sum of money for me and am worried about it. I am providing a screenshot where it clearly shows the deduction. Seeking for your help.

Thankyou

Sorry, thats 799 INR. Please help.
Hi Sadab741's

Even me facing the same problems so would you please let me know what are the procedure you did and how you did. And after how many days you received the money back. Regards
I am also facing the same problem. I bought uc yesterday and they deducted money from my account but i didn't receive my uc.please help me with it.

Without my knowledge my account is credited with times of money everyday. Please stop this and refund my money.

[protected] this is my contact number please cal and make sure the stop of payment gateway

Same bhai mere sath bhi esa hua kya karuu

R.p. Ayush Kamlesh's reply, Apr 5, 2019
Refund mila bhai?
I am not get it uc but my amount debited, plzz refunded my money, here is the screenshot

Sir today i payed to get pubg Uc for 799/- through sbi netbanking the purchase got failed and my money is debited please kindly refund my money to my account.

Kethu741's reply, Jul 25, 2020
Hi did u get refund? Even am facing the same problem
Maine bhi 799 rs ka uc kharidna chaha .pr mera bank ac dedut hua par koi uc credit nahi hua.plase refund my money back.

I had purchase uc from the PUBG mobile but my uc doesn't show in my account please refund my rupees or PUBG uc...

Kuch solution btao yr... Mera bhi gya h... Koi to kuch btao

Level - 4, B Wing, Reliable Tech Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400708