TRAI

Fax:

Load

TRAI Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir
I am girish kapoor R/o 130 old anarkali, Krishna nagar, delhi 110051. I have two conversations of independent TV and Customer ID is[protected]. The connection was booked on 06/03/2018 with Booking ID 14509289 and get installed on 25/12/18 with commitment of all available channels on platform will remain free for one year. But now m feeling crooked by the independent TV because they stop broadcasting lot of channels in name of trai rules
as per my knowledge trai told that new rules will not effect long term plans taken before 31-12-18 . And my freedom plan was activated on 25-12-18. So there is no reason of stopping channels available on their platform.
And from last few day star channels are not available by some reason its all their fault why we are suffering and how they cover this for customers
At their customer care no one is capable to solve the problem than why they are carrying that type of service for customers you must have to take stick action on independent TV to save the consumer rights
So please help me to get my money back from independent TV and put penalty on them for cheating with customers

Girish kapoor
Apr 30, 2019

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using videocon dth from several years. Today my connection is not working due to some signal issue. I have not touched the dish from the time of installation.
    When i called to customer care about this, they are telling that they will charge me rs. 200/- for engineer visit.
    I don't understand, if the signal is there issue why they are charging me?

Hi team,

It has been observed people are suffering of false promises which has given by dth company “independent tv”.
      Initially company offering 1-year duration package with offering of all tv channels including [ sports, news & all entertainment channel like (Star, zee and many more groups)], after few days we have observed we are receiving error number – ‘200 error’ on ‘star’ group of channel, while we made lots of complains on customer care, distributor & nodal zone officer - there is no solution provided by “independent tv” and promise us to provide the channel broadcast in a week. It is very disappointing no proper response from customer care.
      Attaching the errors screen shots in complaint.

Since last 10 days they are not showing star network channels. Reason they are telling is technical problem. Last 3 days the message is displaying that star channels will resume on 26 april 2019. Now they are telling they will refund the amount in our account balance but will not start star channels.

We have already pay fee then also very poor service all channels are showing error.
      Please help us to get this channel as it is month of ipl we already missed 10 to 12 matches. Please intervene in this matter. And solve asap. It's a clear sign of fraudness.
      We need our money back.

Customer id - 04333cbf
      Customer mobile contact - +91 - [protected]
      Customer address - manoj gupta, g/p leemachouhan, tehsil - sarangpur, district - rajgarh (465687)

Manoj gupta

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a user of independent tv dth service provider (Cheaters).
        From the past 2 months i have experienced that most (80% watchable) of the channels have stopped working or have automatically unsubscribed without any prior notice.
        But now star channels have also stopped which is the greatest hit to the consumers.
        I have paid them for the services which they are failing to deliver.

There customer care service is useless, most of the time it is unreachable.

I request trai to please help us out as soon as possible

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have take one dth connection from reliance big tv. My consumer i'd is[protected].in this i'd i have deposit rs.2499/- in march 2018 after april 2018 i did not get any chennal on my dth connection i get every time error 400. I have register complain so many time to customer care reprasantative. But every time they give me only assurance to start service but they did not resolve any problem. After they they sold to it to independence tv. They are also not resolve my problem. So i want to register my complained to u pls. Resolve my problem or compainsate me

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have independent tv dth service at my home in jamnagar gujarat. I had registered it in 03/2018. At that time they had promised...
            Would like to bring in your kind notice that i’ve been complaining about my dth issue to airtel dth for last 5 days but...

To whom so ever it concern

Sir/madam.

In regards to the above subject i am a subscriber of independent tv since last 7 months and the subscriber id is [protected]. I don't want to about much about the earlier problems. Since last 10 to 15 days some of the star or all the star channels have been stopped. When contacted the customer care the stated that it is due to technical issue and later they said the issue will be resolved soon but in vain. Since two days the message on my tv screen states that the channels will resume on 26/04/2019 but no resolution.
            Today the massage has changed to we have not been able to reinstate this channels to our network and the cost of this channels will be credited to your respective account.

Sir/madam what is the use of crediting the cost to our account when there is no service of the channels it not only star network most of channels are blocked by the service provider. I don't want to pull the matter more long.

It is better to cancel their licence instated of we waiting for resolution and wasting our time and switch to some other good service provider of dth

Please look into the matter at the earliest and oblige
            about independent tvservice

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought independent tv in october. At that time independent tv had said that the entire channel will be available for a year. And now many channels have been discontinued by independent tvs including star's channels. Independent tv dth had deposited the entire 1 year money while giving us. However according to the train's new rule, before the implementation of trai, s law. The pack which was taken by the consumer for a long period and will continue smoothly till the duration is completed. Yet some of our channels have been closed down by independent tv. So you are requested to withdraw our independent tv and return our refund to us. You are requested to solve our problems as soon as. Independent tv has troubled us financially and mentally. My mobile no.[protected]

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i live in nashik bhagur. Our cable operater take high charges of cable for one month. He takes 1000 rs. For one month...

I have brought independent tv dth last year in 2018 that time independent tv advertising that he is going to giving all the channels for a year for a cost 2249 rupees but after 4 to 6 months one two channels removing day by day and write now all star channel are removed and independent tv customer said that this is the rule from trai but as i know from trai policy if any company making a promise and taking advance from consumer in such case no rule is applied from trai rule
                I want my money back
                Please solve this problem as soon as possible
                My name is ankit yadav
                No [protected]
                independent tv fraud related

Dear sir
                  मैने independent tv janaury 2019 mai 2800 mai purchase kiya tha, tab kaha gaya tha one year all channel independent tv par aayege par ab sabhi channel hataye ja rahe hai independent tv ka custmer care number bhi kabhi nhi lagta
                  Aaj 27/4/2019 ko message show ho raha hai ki ab star channel independent tv par nhi aayege
                  Plz sir koi solution bataye
                  Manoj yadav
                  independent tv fraud company ka liye

Hello sir,
                    I am having independent tv dth connection and from 1 month no english and kids channels are coming nor any of the hd channels. From last 2 weeks star channels are not coming. They have taken the whole 5 years amount at once so i request you kindly request you to refund back my amount of 3200/- inr as they have done fraud with us. My registered mobile number is [protected] with name paras upadhyay.
                    Thanks and regards

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First of all dish tv is not allowing us to select channels through their website. Several try result in failure to select the channels. After somedays when they themselves changes us to hugely priced plan and deducted money then only i was able to change my channel through their website.
                      I am unable view most channels since updation. When i asked them they say we need technical visit and charge you extra 200 rupees.
                      The complaint is i am having problem viewing channel only after i updated my channels and only those channel which i updated.
                      Whenever we will try changing channels we like from disht tv, if they do so that they need technical visit and charge you 200 rupees. Thats one way robbing people.
                      Dish tv subscriber no - [protected]

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Videocon d2h is not giving the channels which i chose. I am owning a package star hindi telugu value pack2 - in this package i am getting the telugu channels but i am not getting the hindi channels in this package.

Customer care is charging 200 extra for service charges if they are taking a complaint.

Part of the channels are coming and rest of all are not coming. Customer care services are worst and irresponsible in resolving the customer requirements.

Please take necessary action.

Dear Naveen,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards

Kindly be noted the below details:
                          Under the name of trai, videocon d2h is cheating the customers and deducting unnecessary charges

We had done a "annual" recharge of rs. 8718 (Sbi net banking) was done on 08th january 2019 under new omni hd package for 02 tv's (Primary-hd & secondary-sd).

As per the package my validity should be for 365 days i. E 07th january 2020. Till 13th april my validity was showing till 07th january 2020, but all of a sudden from last 01 week the validity of my package has been reduced to 18th november 2019 (02 months deducted), secondly the visible channels have been deactivated (Like zee talkis, mi, marathi, zee marathi etc).

Today i. E 26th april 2019 @ 2000 for 2.5hrs, when i called the customer care (Sunil, paresh, rupesh, akhilesh, supervisor narayan, supervisor & pravin kumar) i am been told that due to trai regulation the package has been deactivated and regular package has been activated due to which my validity had been reduced.

My issues :
                          1) when my annual package was already been paid for 365 days, so why & how my validity should be decreased.
                          2) why & how the the channels should be deactivated without prior notice or intimation.
                          3) on request of deactivating the subscription it's informed that no refund would be given.

Hence request your kind authorities to resolve the issues on a very high priority and warn the provider not to provide in relevant information under trai name.

Please find below all the necessary details required.

Name : prashant patil
                          Consumer no :[protected]
                          Mobile for contact [protected]

Dear Prashant,

Thanks & regards

सेवा मैं श्रीमान मेरा नाम विक्की है और मेरे घर में डेन नेटवर्क का केवल काफी समय से चल रहा है जब से ट्राई के नए रेगुलेशन आए हैं तब से आज तक मेरा टीवी कभी बंद नहीं हुआ परंतु आज मुझे बड़े खेद के साथ कहना पड़ रहा है हमारे डेन नेटवर्क के एग्जीक्यूटिव द्वारा हमें बताया गया कि आपका मासिक ₹280 या ₹270 आएगा हम ने मना नहीं किया परंतु आज मेरा केवल दिनांक[protected] से अब तक बंद है कई बार एग्जीक्यूटिव को फोन किया गया एग्जीक्यूटिव द्वारा यह कहा गया कि आप का रिचार्ज खत्म हो गई है जबकि मेरे द्वारा उनसे कहा गया कि आप 6 महीने का मंथली मुझसे आप एक्स्ट्रा ले लो लेकिन मेरा टीवी चैनल जो है चालू करवा दूं लेकिन उनको फोन करने के बावजूद भी फोन नहीं उठा रहे हैं कृपया कर इस पर एक्शन लेने की कृपा करें एक उपभोक्ता के साथ बहुत बड़ी नाइंसाफी है जबकि उपभोक्ता पैसा दे रहा है उसके बावजूद भी उसे वह सुविधा उपलब्ध नहीं हो रही है आज मेरा टीवी 2 दिन से बंद है एग्जिट एक्सक्यूज पर किया जा रहा है मेरा आपसे निवेदन है आप शीघ्र एक्शन ले
                            dhanyavad
                            without information cable tv closed

Apr 26, 2019
                            Updated by anju Krishna singh
                            dhanyavad [protected]

without information cable tv closed

Update Complaint
                            Post your update to complaint here.
                            Add Image
                            [Resolved] Trai - videocon d2h not updating custom pack [3]
                            [Resolved] Trai - delay in processing porting request from reliance telecom [3]
                            [Resolved] Trai - Not response [2]
                            [Resolved] Trai - sim incoming & outgoing calls block [2]
                            [Resolved] Trai - no action against delay in processing porting request from reliance telecom [2]
                            [Resolved] Trai - activate the old connection [1]

Complaints3393
                            Pending0
                            Resolved72
                            website www.trai.gov.in
                            location Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506

Consumer Complaints | Submit Complaint | Sitemap | Latest Complaints | Updated Complaints | Terms o[censored]se | Privacy Policy