Trai — packet changed without knowledge of customer

a/375, koelnagar, roukela, Rourkela, Odisha, India
 Manorama82 on Mar 14, 2019
Sir/mam i ama customer of videocon d2h since last 10 yr. Yester day i come to know that my package has been change without my knowledge. When i want to complain they did conectarte 3 times but not provide me a complaint number. This is the monopoly of videocon d2h. Pls do need ful action as soon as possible from u r end pls my consumer no[protected]V d2h)

[Mar 14, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Manorama,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Team d2h
As per your new dth rule which i understnd maximum ncf is 130+gst.Distv charge ncf 190+gst for 100 free channel inspite of trai' s 130+gst.kindly look after the matter

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Shashibhushan,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV
I am using the GTPL Setup Box. When India matches time, DD spors channels shows no signal but before and after match dd sports shows the normal channel. last three matches this problem is running. Why does such a problem happen?

As per TRAI regulations customer can select 76 free channels and pay channels as customer likes. Asianet and Tata Sky has not made necessary provisions in their site. They are offering only packages.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Hi! we have all the listed packs of broadcasters whose content we carry on our platform. You can visit www.mytatasky.com to know which broadcaster pack offers which channels and is the most suitable for your viewing requirements. However, in order to prevent the hassle of understanding and choosing from so many broadcaster packs, I suggest you have a look at Tata Sky Recommended packs which have been curated to best suit your viewing requirements. Your selections will go live as mandated by the regulators.
TV channels tariffs- Before set up box I paid 150 rupees monthly. Next I paid 2000 rupees for setup box and paid 165 monthly. Now for getting same channels I paid 291 rupees. Why TRAI put financial burden on common people? This new tariffs benifit for corporate companies only not for us
PrasannanjaneyaReddy Vijayalakshmi Vajrala's reply, Mar 6, 2019
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2019
Hi! These changes are being made in order to comply with the "Telecommunication (Broadcasting and Cable) services Tariff Order 2017" issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). The said order is applicable on all broadcasters (such as Star, Sony, Zee, etc) and distributors of content such as DTH operators, Cable operators and Internet Protocol TV (IPTV).
Sir
In dish Tv with alignment to South we are not getting MHRD programs.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear P. Umapathi,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019
Dear P. Umapathi,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
Videocon d2h had recharged but the the channel are not coming and without any info they selected the package and customer care also not taking call and no proper response

Customer I'd[protected]

Contact person
Ribu
Dear Ribu,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Team d2h
My mobile number [protected] barred on incoming call and all toll-free number outgoing call barring .my services barring 25 February . Im already recharge 35 rs
Package provided, amount getting deducted based on a la care pack. Unable to reach customer care... No response for email...
Sir i have recharge my Video con dth on 02/03/2019 amount rs. 200 rupees, but no any channel Connectivity, when i call to customer care they did not Respond any thing, so please resolve the problem
Dear Vikash,

I took a SIM number [protected] in 2006
The company said that it was a lifetime SIM-LIFE time incoming call-free. Now you can only get an incoming call if you recharge at Rs. 35 / - and you are requesting me to take steps to prevent it from happening.
Sayyid shahid's reply, Mar 5, 2019
I took a SIM number 9947409510 in 2006
Videocon D2H main recharge karaya pay chanel magar aaj 3 din ho gaye or 6 din se jayada ho gaya band kiye hue koe bhi chanel nahi chal raha or jab bhi call karte hai customer care to 24 hour main ho jayega bola jata hai aaj 3 din se yahi bola ja raha hai es ka kya solution hai or jab call karte hai to connect nahi hota
Mera D2H id hai:[protected]
Dear Kishore,

Worst service from Videocon d2h Hyderabad executives and their entire staff
Dear Customer (Kavitha15),

Team d2h

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - packet changed without knowledge of customer