Truenet Commerce — regarding cancellation of my order

I am trying to book redmi 5a from flipkart flash sale. However i succeed to book one phone. But one day before the delivery it get returned (Retured by cusmoter) when i talked to flipkart customer support team they said seller cancelled the product. Then i asked but why they cancelled just one day before the delivery, the representative didn't able to explain.

Will you please tell me why you returned my product. Tracking id is fmpc[protected]
Order no.- od[protected].

Comments

Sir, I have an order of Redmi 5a in flipkart.com order no OD[protected], they confirm that order has been successfully done and give me my deliver date, but after 30 min they cancelled it. and give the explanation that 'Due to High demand and Equal Distribution'. I'm booked a mobile phone and they cancel it without any reason.
After so much effort booked Redmi phone but this idiot seller just cancelled it. Waste of time and such useless seller. Pls don't book any phone. Useless

Flipkart