TTK Prestige Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to TTK Prestige

Having problems with TTK Prestige?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TTK Prestige customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TTK Prestige

Tamil Nadu

TTK Prestige Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

TTK Prestige reviews & complaints page 3

I have purchased a prestige company product from www.preetiworld.in site but the item has not been delivered.
Order I'd: 257890...

I bought prestige electric rice cooker model : prwo 2.8-2 on 24.06.2020 at alekya enter enterprises in tadepallgudem, andhrapradesh .
Its aluminium pan getting damaged frequently . So far aluminum pan 2 nos used which i got along with cooker..
Recently when i given complaint on rice cooker not working problem service engineer replaced its heating element under warranty and recommended not to use old aluminum pan and asked me to use new aluminium pan . Now i have to get and use 3 rd aluminium pan .
In one and half year there is a requirement of 3 no aluminium pans
TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a Prestige Electronic Gas lighter on 19.10.2021 through Amazon on payment of Rs.130.00. My order number[protected], invoice no QSC3_17282; invoice details TN-QSC[protected]. I bought this product going by the brand value of TTK Prestige even though gas lighters were available for as little as Rs.72.00. To my ill luck, I could use your lighter only for few days when it became dysfunctional. As I did not know where to complain, I had to wait till today.
    Kindly let me know what is the recourse to me. Sending the product back to the company is not viable considering the cost of shipping the product.
    My mobile number is [protected]
    TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought a prestige prime gas stove 10 months ago, within this period all the three Pan Support and burner rings are completely rusted and became so brittle to use.
      The entire purpose of a gas stove is compromised within warranty period and Prestige is asking to pay for replacement for their quality issue. They have a very irresponsible customer service who even don't care to update on status of the complaints timely....
      I am trying to get my cooktop under warranty repaired for 2 months but the service center guy is unable to do so. He comes after more than 10 days after repeated calling and goes back without repairing. Now he has stopped talking to us. I am tired enough to throw this garbage in dustbin. Please suggest what to do. Customer care guys are also not helping only giving false hopes.
      [protected]...
      Registered a service complaint about the stove nearly 25 days ago. I'm really disappointed about customer care executives, they is no proper responses after calling they always say we get back to you soon.
      After 10 days they assigned one person he asked me model no and photograph of the stove. I sent him details again no response from prestige. After the follow-up call, they are saying need two more days. Repeated reply needs two...

Not working properly
      TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased the cookware set today i.e 23rd October 2021 from Flipkart. One of it's handles is broken. I want to replace the handle only. Kindly help me.
        TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased one Prestige Induction Cook Top Model Atlas 3.0 from Flipkart and the item delivered on 07/09/21. On 16/09/21 i.e. after two days of ending the return policy the item stopped working and whenever plugging electricity automatically tripped off.

I had contacted customer support for repairing my induction, and they did come to collect on time. I submitted 2 parts of my induction with their representative. But now even after contacting them multiple times, there is no proper response. They have just vanished with 2 parts of my induction, I call them again and again but only to receive tactics to delay and no proper reply. It has been more than a month. The person who took the part...
          Order [protected]. Date 5 th oct 2021.
          Online bajaj finance EMI card direct purchase from factory delivered .
          Invoice BFLMKPB[protected]. BHARATI SURYAVANSHI.
          The product supplies with missing pan support. On on line complain pune 2327172 and 2328171 on13 th Oct 2021.was made.
          No pan was supplies inspite online complain. Company supplying product with missing part and charging full.
          No replacement...
          Dear Sir / Ma'am,

I am from Bangalore. I registered a service complaint for stove nearly 10 days ago. No one turned up till up. Fed up of calling your customer care executives, they always say the same dialogues that will escalate the issue and send the person.
          Today too when I called they informed the same.

Kindly check about the same and help us out. The stove is not working, We have kids at home....
          We have submitted the induction top for repair more than two weeks ago. the repair centre said they will be sending it back in a couple of days however, it has not been returned till now not even repaired till now. they don't even bother to update customer regarding progress of the work. its totally worst experience with the company...

The sim mode of the gas stove is not working for both the burners. For instance, when I try to put the stove on sim/low flame mode while cooking, the flame gets off/vanishes. Also, I am unable to light the gas stove using a lighter. This has been happening from Day 1 of when I bought the stove.

Stove type: Prestige Marvel Plus Gas Table

TTK Prestige — Product damaged within 09 days of receipt

Immediately I lodged a complaint to Prestige customer care and next day my complaint was attended one Mr. Mahesh, Prestige service center personnel, and took the damaged parts...

Bought a TTK Prestige Product from Amazon.in with a 2-year warranty.
            Now that the item has a defect, both Amazon &TTK want me to travel to their service centre to address the issue.
            The service centre is in Navi Mumbai and will entail a 3-hour return commute and cost Rs[protected] fare that is higher than the item cost.

Both parties do not see any other option.
            TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prestige glass top gas stoves are like ticking time-bombs... we owned a prestige 3-burners glass top gas stove. Today me and my wife
              were cooking lunch when out of nowhere the Prestige gas stove top glass blasted.
              I immediately raised an emergency complaint but no one turned as of now.

They claim that glass top is shatter proof but its not.
              TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A request for repair of broken glass of induction top was placed with the company in the month of Aug (Early Aug). I received a call from one of their business partners namely Classic Services stating that they have assigned responsibility to repair the induction plate. I was asked to pay the advance amount for procurement of glass required for repair. The advance amount was paid on 19 Aug 21. Till date the issue has not been resolved and...

Last two month mixer have coupler damaged problem, i submit product to service center on data 26.8.21, but there is no coupler available . if spare part not available why you are selling this type of product. can you tell me how many day i have to wait for repaire. i purchese many product of prestige but this product very very irritaed to me. next time i thinking can purchese pristige product or not.i personaly visit 5 to 6 time to service center but my problem is not solve yet. pl solve . thanks
                TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased induction cook top P. 16 on 31 August 2021. And it's not working from day one. Problem not resolved from prestige and your side.