TTK Prestige Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to TTK Prestige

Having problems with TTK Prestige?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TTK Prestige customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TTK Prestige

Tamil Nadu

TTK Prestige Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

TTK Prestige reviews & complaints page 7

मेरा गैस चूल्हे का टफन ग्लास टूटने की कम्प्लेंट दिनांक 07 अगस्त 2021 को की थी जिसकी शिकायत नम्बर COMPLAINT NO: INDO2184587 & CUSTOMER CONTACT [protected] था आज दिनांक 19 अगस्त 21 तक आपके यहाँ से कोई रिप्लाई तक नही आया!...

Sir
Maine 15/07/2020 ko Raju steel katihar se ek kattle liya tha aur jab se liya hai tab se hi ussmein problem aa raha hai.kai baar aapke disriubutre se bola hai har baar repair kar ke milta hai aur 2-3din mein phir se kharab ho jaata hai.
TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding the gas stove that we purchased from TTK Prestige Limited from Orion Mall Panvel on 22nd October, 2019 with a guarantee period of 2 years. It is pertinent that on 13th July, 2020 the gas stove bursted and the glass on the stove was shattered. My mother was using the stove, we are thankful that she did not incur any injuries however, the glass was under lifetime waranty and since then we have been trying to get...
    Hi Sir
    submitted my compliant two times on same subject, again reminding you..
    i brought new pressure coocker at your outlet located in PM PALEM madhurawada vizag on 03.07.2021.
    it is not working properly, given at outlet two times but with out solving the problem they returned me. Again same problem repeated, as they suggested handovered both Coocker and Warrenty card at outlet for replacment.
    Problem is : Steam...
    On 26th Jul i've registered a complaint with TTK Prestige customer care that my Prestige Schott glass 3 burner gas stove's glass is broken out of heat produced, its a lifetime warranty product for glass but from the time of complaining my issue, customer service department is very lethargic and has been asking for a bill copy which we missed. When approached the agency which has sold us the product denies to issue the bill copy by saying...
    I purchased a prestige pressure cooker 3 years back and recently a hole created at middle of the outer lid during cooking. And i visited the prestige regional service center, Cuttack but unfortunately they refuse to repair/replace the product mentioning that this is due to misuse of products and also mentioning that they only replace product free of cost only if the manufacturing defects arises within 2-3 months of purchase.
    If they...

I purchased Prestige elegant 750W mixer grinder on 24/10/2016, The product holds 5 years warranty on the motor. Now the mixer got some repair with motor and I visited the service center 2 weeks ago but no proper response and they straight away denied to provide the service and the person at service center was lack of knowledge and interest to provide the service.
    I got disappointed due to the irresponsible response.

Now the product holds approximately 85 days of warranty period Hence you people cannot deny providing the services. I do have a tax invoice bill copy and warranty card with me. Please check and do the needful.

Service center details:
    Prestige service center
    Opposite: Andhra bank
    West Maredpally
    Sec-bad.

I booked a complaint on 26/07/2021 through toll free no with complaint no:
      HYDE2154878, but till no local service center person called me for the problem, i repeatedly calling customer care but of no use, we are facing so much problem while cooking, the product under warranty, please take necessary action against negligence in customer service....

AT 12.45 Pm on[protected], Rice was making from Pressure cooker, After some time of 1st Whistle Cooker got Explosion resulting in My wife back burn injury & head Injury.

Safety valve not opened for 2nd whistle

Fusible plug not melted resulting in explosion instead of Pressure re;ease

TTK Prestige — Not repairing/replacing my damaged products

I have purchased a prestige water bottle of 1 litre from Mega Kitchen store, Anand Nagar, Nagole Bandlaguda, Hyderabad-500068 on 09/11/2020. However, the prestige water bottle was not working (heating not working), so I handover to Mega kitchen Store from where I purchased it in May 2021. It's already going to complete four months, but I do not get my bottle after repair until now. I contacted shop owners regarding this, but they said they...
        I had purchased Prestige Magic Glass Top GTMC 03 on 31.12.2019. Recently in month of June'21 the toughen glass got broken. I have raised the complaint to their customer care and they agreed to replace it under warranty but when their local executive contacted had asked Rs 1200/- to replace the broken toughen glass.

My Docket No is 2862564...

Bought a wet grinder on Aug 4 2020 till now so many service have been done.

I need a replacement on it or refund the amount. There is no proper response from service person also.
        The product is useless for us and filling the space in kitchen that's all.
        TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased 2 flasks at prestige website on 23/5/2021 and received on 08/06/2021.But the flasks didn’t open. I have returned the flasks aswell . Now almost a month am trying to get the refund which is being dragged by prestige .
          Jul 14, 2021
          TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The prestige jar is getting heated and can't run not even 1-2 minutes, and non gets melted up.
            I need someone look into this and get the service....
            I had raised a complaint on 13th March 2021 for the gas stove that was purchased on 12th March 2021.have been following up with Nitin Pawar from Mumbai branch but the issue is still not resolved.. thought I was assured that the part will be replaced... prestige doesn't even reply on mails
            Complaint no. MUMB1961170
            Have not received any update on this...this is pending since March 2021

My prestige gas stove knob has brokening and this is the second time that the knob is keep on brokening, when ever we call call centers they wont send there technician nor there technician will atleast give a call and enquire what is the problem. They are playing with customers if gas stove got leakage and if any accident happens will prestige company take that responsibility. In our home old age peoples are there and I am very afraid on...
              The worst services i can say

i brought vacuum clear in aug 2020 and start use in feb 2021 in 1st time only the machine got fire and i had complaint in Feb 2021 since that time people are saying we are sorry for not attending the call . even today also they are not responding properly. the very un favorable worst and most poor services i can say.

this is the 1st product which i brought of prestige but let me...

Date of Incident : 30th June 2021
              Description: I had raised a complaint about non working mixer due to wire short almost 2 weeks back on 30th June .
              They had raised complaint with No : BANG2096608.. Have been trying to follow up every single day and they keep saying we're sending and still no one has contacted back. Horrible after sales service. Never will buy any product from Prestige ever again.
              TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought a GST royale plus Schott glass top GT04 through the Amazon app on 06/05/21. I got delivery on 13/05/21.

On 03.06.21, while cooking dinner, Suddenly a blasting voice came, and the whole glass top Broke Down. Fortunately, no Casualties happened. But, This is very dangerous.
                I complained to the call center on 04.06.21 and also dropped an email to their website. However, neither they responded to my emails nor calls. I am following up on the matter for the last month, but they simply attended the ring and said your problem would resolve. But to date, it has not been resolved; I am using the borrowed gas stove for the last one month. So, I request you to please treat this complaint as urgent and arrange to get it resolved.
                TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My complaint is firstly i received damaged piece of automatic mixer grinder. Then i asked them to refund my money but they did not refund the money. Its been more than 7days they are also not responding to me. No email no msg.
                  my order is 16996015. Kindly do action on this please its my moms gifts money please i need my money back please.