TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (1076)

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

M
Dec 16, 2020
I had visited Agra service center (kachahri Road) for my bike Apache 200 service get is done. but they had demanding excess charges for bike service.
they have forcefully change air filter however it was in working conditions.

and change (cup cone set worth Rps. 503+350).

my total bill was 2650.

my humble request is please disable service faculty from this cernter.

[Dec 16, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
    Powai, Maharashtra
    I m making all my services at time bt my ntorq is gtng daily repairs no response frm showroom I m having amc then also no response frm the showroom Sriharipuram gajuwaka visakhapatnam showroom

[Dec 15, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
      Powai, Maharashtra

My self Karthick, I'm having Apache RTR 160 white bike. Recently I have giving my bike to service centre...

Powai, Maharashtra
      3 months back i bought tvs jupiter bs6.. in one week there was a horn problem in that.. after that it has now technical problem in engine.. when i ride it gets off suddenly in between everytime.. and went to workshop also they are not doing anything with this now this is high time i cant be like this.. i want solution of this.

Dec 14, 2020
        श्रीमान जी
        हमने[protected] को TVS STAR CITY PLUS लिया था पर आज तक...

V
        Dec 12, 2020
        Nagar Karnul, Telangana
        The chain sound getting very irritating. No mechanic is not resolving.
        Please help me

[Dec 12, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 12, 2020
          Powai, Maharashtra
          I have purchased tvs jupiter about 4 months ago, compony provide rac cervice for that, but on dated 09.12.2020 when i actually require that service i didn't get it. I suffer 4 hours & then i my self solve the issue. My perents have that scooter, we all 3 are mentally harass due to this. I have talk with costomer center but i am totally dissatisfied.
          Complain id : gj12ed1834

K
            Dec 11, 2020
            Im purchase tvs apache 160 4v,
            After 8000 km my bike handle is loose...
            Service center person told to me after...

Dec 11, 2020
            Powai, Maharashtra
            My ntorq was accident and i submit to the showroom and they were saying parts is not here want to come its 1 month ago no responds from their side if i call they never take if i go their they saying parts didnt came very bad service from their side how can i sugest someone to take tvs scooter like this they behave very bad if i call they never take its 1 month ago no response parts want ro come but till now parts didnt came very poor service about tvs [protected] this is my number and my vehicle number is kl13aq9817

[Dec 11, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 10, 2020
              Dec 10, 2020
              Powai, Maharashtra
              Seens 3 month my TVs Apache front abs sensor fixing bracket not available any service center and I am completely to customer care but no any response, i am suggest to all don't purches any TVs bike because very poor Service provide by tvs
              Parts availability

Updated by sachin adhao Dec 10, 2020 Not resolve

Dec 9, 2020
                Powai, Maharashtra
                Really very bad service from TVS showroom

[Dec 09, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 8, 2020
                  In an accident my TVS Jupiter scooter got damaged and I gave my scooter in Prince Motors, Calicut, Kerala on[protected]. As...
                  J
                  Dec 21, 2020
                  Dec 8, 2020
                  Powai, Maharashtra
                  My scooty pep+ serviced on 28.10.20 at bharath tvs avinashi road tirupur. After which sparkplug cover was not properly assembled....
                  We bought used xl 100 heavy duty from Sri venkatajalabathi motors in Attyampati on 6Sep, 2020. We paid rupees[protected]+old...
                  D
                  Dec 7, 2020
                  Dec 7, 2020
                  Powai, Maharashtra
                  Recently i was buy tvs jupiter ..after 2 days i was going 3 km the engine was heated more... after i was explane showroom...

Dec 6, 2020
                  Vehicle Registration: MH49 BF 1133
                  Battery drain issue since purchase of vehicle and battery dead after 1.5 years.
                  This is not expected from a high cost scooter. Definitely there is problem with design or problem with battery provided by TVS.
                  I would like to seed root cause and complete solution for the problem.

[Dec 06, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 6, 2020
                    Bengaluru, Karnataka
                    I have purchased TVS N-Torq in April 2019. Since purchase, always there has been starting problem with self start of vehicle. This has been notified while servicing but there was no solution.
                    After 3rd servicing, due to lockdown the usage of vehicle was less and battery was completely drained. When I gave the vehicle for service to TVS, they mentioned the battery os completely dead and need replacement. A battery can't be dead on 1.5yrs for any 2 wheeler. There is definitely problem with either battery used by TVS or there is design fault which drains battery and consumer has to suffer paying additional.

K
                      Powai, Maharashtra
                      I had given my bike for service on 29 Nov 2020 with problem like front brake, speedometer, cluch wire and bike washing. None of above complain was rectified. And in bill Rs 50 as consumables was charged. Indubaala Automobiles, Hyderabad, Telangana

[Dec 05, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kasganj, Uttar Pradesh
                        Res, sir i purchase tvs & ntroq on date 30/01/2020, but till date r.C. And number plate not provided by sulbha motors marhara...

Dec 4, 2020
                        Bengaluru, Karnataka
                        I bought one TVS Apache RTR 200 4v From Triton Motors from Bangalore. I had paid 96000 as down payment and rest was financed by TVS Credit. The dealer just shared the transaction invoices. Dealer not sharing the breakup invoice. When I checked with TVS Credit, I found that dealer mentioned 92411 out of 96000 and for rest 3589 INR amount no one clarifying. And whenever I reach out to them they keep on saying that they are investigating and from their side they never reached out to me. Dealer trying to adjust the difference amount in Smart card fee and number plate charge. But Smart card fee already charged in Road tax and Number plate amount was paid separately as cash and for which normally they don't share invoice.

Please help me and suggest what to do next.

Amar

[Dec 04, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have checked with TVS Credit and as per them the showroom took more money as down payment from my and declared less to TVS Credit. Due to which I had provided more loan and I had to pay more interest and also the show room not providing me the justification on the difference amount.

1. I had paid INR 96960 as down payment with receipts. I had also paid extra amount as cash for which they did not give any receipt and they said these amounts will be for RTO and Number plate for which they don't give any receipt.

2. The showroom declared only INR 92411 as the down payment and for the rest INR 4549 they are not giving any clarity.

3. They are trying to adjust the amount against Smart Card fee, HP charge and number plate charges. Where Smart card and HP charge are already part of Road Tax invoice and number plate charge already paid as cash separately.

Please help showroom not sharing the proper breakup invoice.

Amarnath