TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (615)

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

I Want to buy TVS Jupiter ZX so i Went TVS - SOMYA WHEELS PVT. LTD. Bhavnagar Gujarat and He Cheats Me I Gave Him Rs.77, 000/-...

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I bought TVS jupiter on 13.11.2020 from the Dynamic TVS showroom, Uttam Nagar Delhi - 110059. The sales representative name was Vipin.
Self start is not working from the first date and I have filed numerous complaint in service center.
Request you to please help me to resolve the issue.
Scooty owner - Ravi Mittal
number - 2467

[Feb 25, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

One of the most horrible tyres
    Even tiny objects which are not even sharp enough get into the tyres
    I've so many punctures with my new scooter
    I think tvs should stop manufacturing tyres and instead partner with mrf for tyres

Complaint comments

Sir I have purchased tvs ntorq race edition on February 15th 2020 last month suddenly bike was off I took my vehicle to nimba tvs service center Ranebennur taluk 581115 first they said battery need to be charged after 3 days they said battery is dead after 1 week they said wiring prblm due to rat bite they booked for wiring and got after 15 days after that they said icu problem again they booked for ICU and got after 15days now they were saying dc problem again they will took 15days to get dc now u tell me what I should do

[Feb 24, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi All,
        I am writing in regards to unethical financial practice by one of your dealer Panchjanya Residency Pvt Ltd,...

I had buy TVS Jupiter classic last month January 27, still I never received my Registration Book (smart card). The show room was belong to Chennai
        RP Bikes. When can I get my RC book please get me a solution.
        My Registration Book not received

TVs Jupiter one service pending thorn my extra payment rs.1101

Complaint comments

I am privillege customer of Tvs. i own the tvs NTroq 2/11/2018 model with tha vehicle number KL63F4177. i gave my vehicle...
            Just year n half for my new tvs Jupiter.. June 2019...Initially dicky was getting locked..now tyre cracked only after 6k kilometers...
            I purchased a TVS jupiter on 29 Nov 2019 in sarur motors, borda, Margao Goa. My scooter has a pick up problem and its taking...

I received a call From [protected] name showing on Truecaller as 'Shree Vidyasagar Motors Harda'. First they ask 'Am I talking to mr Raju'. I said no this is wrong Number. Then after a few hours later i Received a Text message from TVS Motor Company. I was in Train at that time and message was thanks to visiting TVS motors. Here is your quotation please click on this link. By mistake I deleted that message.

[Feb 23, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

It has been only 48 days since I got my new TVs Jupiter Zx model bike but with in 16 days of purchase my bike has stopped suddenly, they said that their is a issues with fuse they repaired and handed it over back but again after 48 days the same problem is repeated and when taken to show room their is no proper answering from their side.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2021

[Feb 22, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

I would respectfully ask for a refund of the deposit, in accordance with the bike rental agreement .
                Reason for cancel the booking is showroom and the manager behavior are very rude and their speech is bad and irresponsible. We're not satisfied
                Apache 200 4v booking amounts are not refunded by the company
                Apache 200 4v booking amounts are not refunded by the company

Updated by Barathsk Feb 22, 2021 I requested quick response on your side

tvs 2 / 9520191916/ Up 71/ U 5635/

Complaint comments

I have purchased TVS JUPITER ZX DRUM from Sudha Mother's Bundu(SWASTIK TTVS RANCHI) on 17.02.2021. Tll I didn't get no. Plate. So Help me.

Complaint comments

I booked online time slot of 12.00 am to 2.00 pm on 21 feb 2021 for servicing of my tvs scooty which one i purchesed from...

Hi, i have purchase TVS Jupiter @ your authorized dealer M/S CASA MOTORS PVT LIMITED, Near Stella College, VIJAYAWADA. At the same time they have collected Rs.850 towards helmet. But they are offering second grade, poor quality local brand helmets. i was denies to accept those helmets. How the TVS Motors is allowing local branch helmets in their authorized dealer points ? Even though completed 3 months they failure to deliver helmet to me. Very very irresponsible answers giving by their team.

[Feb 20, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments

I Have Serviced an Jupiter on 15/02/2021 Wrost Experience on Service before two Weeks of that Mentioned date Same Problem...

Sir i had purchased the jupiter zx from diamond mototrs, bahadur[ura, hyderabad on 16/02/2021 in name mr pavan kumar mantri inspite of my repeated call till time they had not given me the TR number and also they had charged more amount than shanti tvs. kindly look into the matter on urgent basis and update me otherwise i have to force fully alllow me to take further action.

Complaint comments

I will send the vehicle for service to Kothari TVS, Pammal, Chennai. the service is not good. i will compliant so many times...