TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (1037)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

TVS Radeon Bike ingine side oil Leakage Now Replace Gasket Dismetle charge And Gasket RS 1500 Paid Totaly RS-2800 why lekage problem coming Any Engine Side Problem, Iam Purchase only 1Year 7 Month 2000km Plese Suggest
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2020
Mobile No 9036720365

[Nov 24, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Registration Issue. 5 month passed but not get the registration paper

Updated by njdayal Nov 24, 2020 I have procured a bike on finance. I had procured it on a 60k downpayment but yet showroom is not providing me the registration paper he is asking extra amount for it. please resolve this matter I need my registration paper immediately. I paid my EMI on time yet 4 instalment have given to TVS credit but yet my registration is not done yet. the vendor is asking me 13 k extra amount. My concern is that while i am procuring the bike that time deil is only 60k downpayment and rest of amount are on finance then why need 13k extra unsaid charges.

Updated by njdayal Nov 27, 2020 Dear Sir/Madam,
    please help to provide me the registration paper immediately, I need my registration paper on an urgent basis. If any things required from my side please let me know.
    Updated by njdayal Dec 08, 2020 Dear Sir/Madam,
    Yet I have not got any solution to this. please help to get it closed.

My TVS norq race edition is 4 month old but the self start ia not working. I had done my first free service 10 days back. I am seeing that the self start is not working. Every time I have to use kick start. When I visited the service centre today, they said that they have to change some relay part which is not available in kolkata. But as per their comment this is a common problem with ntorq. My question is why such a common issue can't be resolved for a new scooter. I am.very very disappointed with the service.

[Nov 23, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This complain is regarding Battery problem which has occured several times.

This is a new bike hardly 6 months old
        And moreover during the second service period - already informed in the job in regards to battery issue ..also informed them to change the battery .but unfortunately they didnt change rather they just charge the battery for 3-4 hours.

But now after a month, again same issue occured, not able to start my bike, battery got drained.

Kindly resolve the issue.

Name:Subhendu Mahapatra
        Mob no:- [protected]
        Reg No:- TN50AF1212

Trijal TVS Motors has called me at least 100 times till date for feedback of my vehicle’s service which happened a month ago. I’ve told at least 20 of them that I’ve already given my feedback lots of times already. Yet they call me everyday at least once and disturb me at my time of work or during Sundays when I seek to take rest. They have disturbed my sleep a lot which is why I need your help in addressing this issue.

[Nov 22, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Siddhartha Nandi, S/O- Late Damodar Nandi, Ajodhya, Bishnupur Bankura. I want to pay fully all loans that are vehicle loans and TVS credit loans immediately. So please help me, how can i pay such loans ?
            Vehicle No-WB 88E6813 Registered Mobile No-[protected]

Thanks & Regards,
            Siddhartha Nandi
            Mobile-[protected]
            Full repayment of tvs vehicle loan and tvs credit loan

[Nov 21, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

मा महोदय
              मे सागर राऊत गाव वडाळा महादेव तालुका श्रीरामपूर अहमदनगर महाराष्ट्रा से मैने अभी अभी 15 दिन पहले मेरी पल्सर 150 बेचकर आपकी TVS apache rtr 160 खरीदी है
              लेकिन उसमे vibration का problem हैं इसलीये मैने नाजदीकि TVS भन्साळी शोरूम taluka:shrirampur dist:ahmednagar maharashtraमें दिख्याया लेकिन वे मुझे 5 दिन यानी16/11/2020 से आज तक कल अवो केहकार आजतक परेशान करते रहे और आज वहा का mechanic अंगद और workshop manager ढोबळे उनहोणे काह की ये vibration का problem ठीक नही होगा अब मे क्या करू?

[Nov 20, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought the new apache rr 310 bike, this dhanteras, i.e about 5 days ago. And i saw that in your oage someone has already registered a similar complaint. The side view mirror has developed a crack on its own, in just 5 days, i feel so bad about the poor quality, and even after spending 2.8 lakhs of my money. I hope, you will help me to replace it free of cost, as this shouldn't have happened in such a new bike.

Initially my bike delivery was on 25 march, but due to covid situation, i got my bike on 18 may. After just doing 300 km, i was going somewhere and bike just stopped in between and was unable to start it, so i complained and they took my bike to service center to fix it . Till 2nd service all things were okay, but then suddenly clutch switch stopped working, it took 1 month for them to change and from then was continuously complaining about the change noise, but they just clean and give it which isnt fixing the problem . Chain issue is like if i start the bike at morning, there wont be any noise till i do 10 to 12 km approx after that the noise starts comming which is really annoying, so if the bike isnt running for 2 to 3 hrs there wont be any noise for 10 to 12 km. Please fix these problem .. i had be visiting service center 5 times a month for these issue .

i bought jupiter form rmj tvs indore a year ago and since 2 seevice i m complaining that my bike is make some weird souund and bad done service 2 time but issues is not resolving alao service center promise to solve issue but same problem remaining
                    very disappointed in TVS
                    my contact id is : [protected]

Hi TVS & Team,

This is a mail from an disappointed consumer, as today I have visited an customer care center...

Here i mention TVs NTORQ race edition bike i have given wrong information due to this i have facing much too much loss TVs company appointed member are very rude talking also helpless nature person

[Nov 18, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very sad to inform, I visit your agency for T V S Jupiter grand scooty servicing purpose, I fulfill all the process but in whole a day No services has make by agency, your agency function like government services first pay bribe (Ghus) then take services, So I give the remark very poor and irresponsible service by vicky TVS Darbhanga, Sorry to convey this message, My Scooty Registration Number is B R 07 A J 1874 there is a large numbers of local service man, battery is not available there, charging point is fail, nitrogen air machine is fail . I have very disappointing this type agency .

Hi this is sudeep from bangalore, my brother in law bought TVS Ntroq scooter on 8th of January 2020 with full cash of 90000/-. But still we are not registered The vehicle, because of the dealer, he was telling this scooter had some issue company will take back the scooter so wait untill they replace with new Ntorq scooter, I was waited for 11 months already, company didn't take my vehicle back and not even register the scooter, now that showroom also got closed permanently, I mentioned scooter and showroom detail below. Kindly take this issue as serious and please help me to register my scooter.
                          Sub Dealer - Balaji Motors
                          Nagarbhavi
                          Contact person - Dilip ([protected])
                          Main Dealer - BridgeStone Agencies
                          Rajajinagar Bangalore

Vehicle Records: TVs Ntorq 125 Race edition
                          Engine No : BG7AL2806834
                          Chassis No : *M0526AG75L2AN8500*

Awaiting for your reply ASAP,

Sudeep KJ
                          ([protected]@gmail.com)

I have given the bike for insurance claim on 3rd Nov and insurance got approved on 4th Nov, till now no response from Lokesh...
                            Hi TVS team,

I purchased a new vehicle TVS Wengo BS IV From OM Automobiles, Pauri Gharwal on 25th June 2020....

Phone/Mobile Number: [protected]
                            Service Centre Name: OM TVS, Kharagpur
                            E-mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                            Chassis Number: ND626AK34L2F07797
                            Vehicle Registration Number: WB-34BS-2090

Dear TVS family,
                            I have perches a TVS Ntroq race edition scooter 3 to 4 month ago through OM Motors/Kharagpur, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal. I am sorry to say that my scooters front side is totally damaged.
                            So i request to you please provide parts with LED head light as soon as possible.
                            I am already booked my order in OM TVS/Kharagpur as on[protected], so please see the matter for your end.
                            Without scooter I can't going my office. It is very much problem to me.
                            So I again request you to please provide the parts of my scooter as soon as possible.

Thanking You
                            Soumen Das
                            Mob. [protected]
                            Kharagpur
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2020
                            Soumen Das Mob. 9635803414 E-mail ID: [email protected]

[Nov 17, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Bought TVS Scooter on 6th of Nov-2020 and after 3 day o i have found the some leakage problem from gear chamber, i have...

Irresponsible staff specially manager...
                              Your product quality is just average, i am not satisfied with your products...
                              I did a big mistake purchase your product

[Nov 16, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by shaik Niranjan Nov 18, 2020 Wat about my complaint stetace

I am giridhar from sattupally i gave bike at sattupally showroom .and those people are very Irresponsible and they dont do any phone call to mee about my bike and they using volger lang by asking the situtation. If cant take any action about them. Your are failed to do service
                                Irresponsible