TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

I am writing this letter to inform that on 27 & 28 june 2021, I placed an order from TVS PARTS using your platform (Website.; ADVANTAGETVS.COM) having Order ID[protected],[protected],[protected].
I have received the orders tomorrow and found that two items ( PART NO M1080570 CAP OIL STRAINER & PART NO S1200900 PLUG COMP OIL DRAIN) are missing from sealed boxes sent by you.
This is not what I expected from a reputed company like yours.
I shall be highly served if you look into this matter at the earliest and do the needful.
Jul 15, 2021

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pathetic service and the most unprofessional people I have ever met in my life. Gave my scooty for service for the second...

Dear Sir/Maám,
    I have purchased tvs ntorq 125 disc in April 2018 and now my scooter's rear tyre is flourishing at three places. It covers in warranty. What I do? Please help me.
    Jul 15, 2021

I had buy TVs Jupiter Classic Nov, 2020 but till now I had not got my RC.The TVs dealer told to visit RTO office, I visited there the RTO officer told that the dealer has not completed all the formalities therefore RC is not made.I told to the TVs dealer about this but he is not taking it seriously and just making excuses about it.Shree Ganesh TVs dealer, Pune, 411047.I want you to take appropriate action against my problem and give strictly orders to your TVs dealers who are here only to give excuses.

My TVS Ntorq bearing the following details:

Frame no: MD626AK33M2AA4033
        Model: NTORQ 125 Disc -super...

This is the recent case of Bike Stolen from Laxmi Nagar East Delhi, Thana Near Laxmi Nagar,

I am a very small citizen who belong to the student category. Today morning my was stolen in front of my home. The all incident were the recorded in camera. The videos already shared with concern police officer,

All the incident were happened within 8 to 10 Seconds. The lock which you are using that Belongs to very cheap Quality which completely show in footages.

Contact Number [protected]

Dear TVS team,

I am Tharun from Coimbatore. I bought TVS Ntorq 125 from LOTUS AGENCY- RS Puram on 12/10/2020. Until now I have done only one service at this agency regarding starting problem within a month. After that service once again I faced the problem but there's no response.

Now my bike is facing a starting trouble, I can't move my bike. I have called the agency to take the bike for service. They said they'll pick it up, later on there has been no response. I have no idea what the agency is doing. I need a service for my bike immediately or else I need to exchange my bike.

So please try to contact that agency and take severe action on them and find a solution for my bike immediately.

Tharun N H | [protected]

Dear sir.
            me ne apke yahase gadi le li lekin apka service bad mila
            mere gadike enjine se avaj aa rhi hai me servicing kiya tha tbhi bhi avaj aa rhi hai or apke showroom me kiya tha
            or apke showroom vale bol rhe hai ki warranty me kam nhi ho sakta
            Jul 13, 2021

We took the TVS Sport (VS6 model) from SBM Motors (Moolakadai). However the bike is making trouble since past couple of months....

The person who did my scooty service was very unprofessional, and didn't even clean my scooty properly.
              Even after I have told him that my scooty isn't washed and shined properly he started arguing.
              And also he didn't return me 5rs change.
              Jul 12, 2021

Dear Team,

I have did my bike service in Brillient TVS Kamaraja puram, Chennai 600073, they are charged very...

Hi, I work in TVS Main dealership as ADBDM. My dealer take my signature in blank voucher. He don't give me full amount of my sallery and expanse. Please provide me full amount of my sallery.
                Jul 11, 2021

We purchased a TVS scooty on 30th June 2021 from Dynamic Motors, Delhi.

Today it’s showing side stand error & didn’t start.

Service center of Dabri Mode (Ph: [protected]), Delhi told us that there are some issue with sensors & it will take 2 days to repair.

We are very disappointing that new scooty faulty in 10 days & also taking long time to repair.

We appreciate if you check this matter.

Nalin Gupta
                  Jul 11, 2021

KTM RC390 se RR310 sab kuch me best h par RR310 ka speed kyu kam h KTM RC390 se please sir RR310 ka speed mai kam tora karne ki jarurat h tvs company ko KTM RC390 sabko pasand isliye aata h kyuki uska speed jada h RR310 se isliye please sir RR310 ka speed mai kam kare aapka RR310 ka Sale or jada ho jaye ga please sir RR310 ka speed me kam kare!
                    Jul 11, 2021

I purchased TVs we go in October 2019. It has fitted with defective tail lamp . company replaced tail lamp once.Now july2021 I faced same problem and found that regulator also defective.I replaced regulator with cost of Rs 699.Tail lamps costs around Rs 700. Now my question is why they installed new technology in to trouble the bike owner ? Older technology costs nearly Rs 20- 100 in replacing the tail lamp. company must answer me on email [protected]@gmail.com

Sir/madam
                        I am from Delhi. i purchase a TVS Jupiter zx model on 24 January 2021. After second service my scooter is...
                        Last time when i went for 1st free service vehicle was showing in the name of faizan mushtak shaikh and today i went for the...

I have bought my TVS victor premium on Nov 2018 and since then I prefer my bike servicing at G k TVS patparganj, new delhi but since 2019 I have been facing problem with bubbling of my bike handle even at speed of 50.I used to tell each time I visit for my servicing but they only tighten handle every time. I am a really upset with this problem. I 'all never buy TVS vehicle in future nor I'll recommend any one to buy.
                        Jul 10, 2021

I have paid 3000/- as booking amount. Just told the staff Mr Amit Dalvi to confirm if he has received 1 rs in his axis bank account. So that entire 67000/- can be transferred.

He is very rude . He did not receive my calls nor reverted. He directly told me to cancel the booking for no reason.
                          Jul 09, 2021

I have a tvs star city plus bs3. When I go to the tvs service center the service adviser ask my bike complaint I say my bike complaints and he said to your bike spare parts is not available in our service centre. And I book the spare parts maybe 1 month ago but still not available any parts and any call I
                            Jul 09, 2021