TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (1051)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

Singapore, Singapore
Entorq new edisenal 125... just one year not compleet but now company asking engine problm now my schooter sworoom kannur kerala... is odering some parts not coming here one week go...its big mistek my this scooter chosing... [protected]

[Jan 02, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
    Perambalur, Tamil Nadu
    My vehicle Number is TN49BL3146
    Service date[protected]
    Service location - TAS TVS, Thanjavur.
    Service work not satisfied because lot of complaint. Last 3 years i ask the complaint, now found that solution but not clear. My free

M
      Singapore, Singapore
      The MAGNUS TVS service center Boisar took some money from me date 10.12.2020 while my two-wheeler insurance claim came to the service center. I was told that the money would be returned in two to three days. But I have not been paid back yet. Service centers do not answer properly. My insurance claim no. Is [protected].

C
        Taipei, Taiwan
        Injun sound problem for new bike purchase date 13/11/2020 choturam 23 days stand on tvs showroom sonipat not repair

[Jan 04, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
          Islington, United Kingdom
          I am Suchita Sunil Ambokar from Guhagar, Ratnagiri 415719,
          Purchased new bike - TVS, Apache, Black colour, MH08AW0935
          On 19/03/2020

Bike खरेदी करून 6 महिन्यांच्या आतच गाडी बंद पडू लागली. चिपळूण मधील TVS च्या show room मध्ये गाडी दाखवली असता तात्पुरता repaire करून दिली जाते परंतु गाडी ची नक्की समस्या त्यांना उमगत नसून गाडी showroom मध्ये गेले 10 दिवस पडून आहे. नवीन गाडीची ही अवस्था आणि आमची होणारी गैरसोय लक्षात घेता यावर तत्पर काही उपाय करावा.

Mo. [protected]

Istanbul, Turkey
            It is very to inform you that Your dealer Agawan TVS - Gandhinagar, Gujarat is unable to resolve my problem and unable to...
            M
            Hey TVS team,

My name is Milan Ajmeri, I'm from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Here I want to complaint...

D
            Hayes, United Kingdom
            Sir
            With respect i want to inform you that I put my scooty in TVs agency in khatima but they did not responce regarding my scooty and did not repair it since 6 month has passed so please take some legal action regarding this problem. registration no-UK06AW8425
            CHASSIS NO-MD626EG44K1L01096

Delhi, Delhi
              Shree krishna tvs service center is not good service to tvs customer...

Marseille 01, France
              Service centre received paid service charges against TVS Jupiter No. MH.04.JR.2187, whereas the service centre asking extra service charges, then the amount which is received on behalf the company on the guise of service charges, and no any services given, company using the amount for last 7 months, however, refund my money with interest.
              Regards.

[Jan 01, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 31, 2020
                Marseille 01, France

Since i bought, i m facing start up issues with Jupiter zx disc variant.it stops working after every alternate week .within 2 months time, my vehicle is opened four times for battery change or inspection so i am not really happy with the vehicle purchase.if there is any fault in vehicle, it needs to be replaced.

Noone is even providing me the guidance over it over my insistance. So please i need return this vehicle and need full refund.

Please contact me on below
                Chetana prajapati

[Dec 31, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Can you provide the reference contact whom you have notified and who will be taking action. I can file the suite against the company for cheating customer and not providing the right guidance in such situations. As i really want to return the vehicle and need my money back fully.

Dec 31, 2020
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  We have take TVS Jupiter ZX in August 2020 which is 4 months old and today I saw bike is wobbling later checked Chassis is broken. What kind of bike is this where chassis is broke within 4 months. I need replacement chassis or Replacement New Jupitar ZX or refund my money.

Dec 30, 2020
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    Today I have identified the discomfortness during driving my two wheeler (Ntorq) and shown the vehicle to near by TVS authorised...

K
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    Hi team my name is kranti I owned a apche 160 4v vehicle in September 2020 at isukathota olive TV's showroom Visakhapatnam, vehicle no 0573 viskapatnam registration.
                    This vehicle having a lot of notice in back brake informed the same in fitst service it was not resolve second time complaint raised it was not resolved third time under showroom branch manager again raised a complaint it was not resolved fourth time under Territory Manager mr.Anil raised complaint again they said replaced but the same is not resolved fifths time again on the oath of mr. Anil again raised complaint after a week they said we recieved parts but after receiving bike within an hour ride problem iterated again. Video of the vehicle is submitted for your proof this vehicle is taken under finance so how can I pay the next emi without the problem solved kindly look into this we are under sorrow after taking this vehicle going again and again to the showroom like we are taken a old vehicle.

[Dec 29, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Team,
                      I purchased new ntorq 125 around march 2018 from Dhamija Tvs near mohan nagar. it has been around 2 years from then till now and my tyres have started cracking.even the rear tyre is unable to hold air for long. I asked about it in showroom but they refused for any help.
                      Tyre cracking in Tvs ntorq
                      Tyre cracking in Tvs ntorq

B
                        Sir 🙏
                        Mene Jupiter scooter ki service Guru Nanak automobiles Asr se kervai thi .sir us din se scooter stat nhi ho...

Barking, United Kingdom
                        I have done my payment for my car loan but it's got struggle, due to some network issues and payment is done but the field executive is very bad words talked to me and I have just go to police station you have take the complaint, his number is [protected]

Taipei, Taiwan
                          I have purchased the Scooty on 27.05.2020. After a month the Scooty regularly fails on the road. Now it is in service center since 20.11.2020 for repairs.
                          I am fed up now for breakdown as well as repairs in the new Scooty.
                          Kindly help me to get the payment back to me and take the faulty Scooty back.

[Dec 28, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                            Singapore, Singapore
                            They are selling parts without price details without invoice

V
                              Engine no be5fk2500564
                              chaiss no : md637ce52k2f00551
                              i buy this vehicle before 5 months and that time vehicle...