TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (1086)

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

C
Jan 2, 2021
I am Suchita Sunil Ambokar from Guhagar, Ratnagiri 415719,
Purchased new bike - TVS, Apache, Black colour, MH08AW0935
On 19/03/2020

Bike खरेदी करून 6 महिन्यांच्या आतच गाडी बंद पडू लागली. चिपळूण मधील TVS च्या show room मध्ये गाडी दाखवली असता तात्पुरता repaire करून दिली जाते परंतु गाडी ची नक्की समस्या त्यांना उमगत नसून गाडी showroom मध्ये गेले 10 दिवस पडून आहे. नवीन गाडीची ही अवस्था आणि आमची होणारी गैरसोय लक्षात घेता यावर तत्पर काही उपाय करावा.

Mo. [protected]

[Jan 02, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 2, 2021
    It is very to inform you that Your dealer Agawan TVS - Gandhinagar, Gujarat is unable to resolve my problem and unable to...
    M
    Hey TVS team,

My name is Milan Ajmeri, I'm from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Here I want to complaint...

D
    Sir
    With respect i want to inform you that I put my scooty in TVs agency in khatima but they did not responce regarding my scooty and did not repair it since 6 month has passed so please take some legal action regarding this problem. registration no-UK06AW8425
    CHASSIS NO-MD626EG44K1L01096

[Jan 04, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
      Shree krishna tvs service center is not good service to tvs customer...

Service centre received paid service charges against TVS Jupiter No. MH.04.JR.2187, whereas the service centre asking extra service charges, then the amount which is received on behalf the company on the guise of service charges, and no any services given, company using the amount for last 7 months, however, refund my money with interest.
      Regards.

[Jan 01, 2021] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 31, 2020

Since i bought, i m facing start up issues with Jupiter zx disc variant.it stops working after every alternate week .within 2 months time, my vehicle is opened four times for battery change or inspection so i am not really happy with the vehicle purchase.if there is any fault in vehicle, it needs to be replaced.

Noone is even providing me the guidance over it over my insistance. So please i need return this vehicle and need full refund.

Please contact me on below
        Chetana prajapati

[Dec 31, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Can you provide the reference contact whom you have notified and who will be taking action. I can file the suite against the company for cheating customer and not providing the right guidance in such situations. As i really want to return the vehicle and need my money back fully.

S
          Delhi, Delhi
          We have take TVS Jupiter ZX in August 2020 which is 4 months old and today I saw bike is wobbling later checked Chassis is broken. What kind of bike is this where chassis is broke within 4 months. I need replacement chassis or Replacement New Jupitar ZX or refund my money.

Dec 30, 2020
            Delhi, Delhi
            Today I have identified the discomfortness during driving my two wheeler (Ntorq) and shown the vehicle to near by TVS authorised...

K
            Delhi, Delhi
            Hi team my name is kranti I owned a apche 160 4v vehicle in September 2020 at isukathota olive TV's showroom Visakhapatnam, vehicle no 0573 viskapatnam registration.
            This vehicle having a lot of notice in back brake informed the same in fitst service it was not resolve second time complaint raised it was not resolved third time under showroom branch manager again raised a complaint it was not resolved fourth time under Territory Manager mr.Anil raised complaint again they said replaced but the same is not resolved fifths time again on the oath of mr. Anil again raised complaint after a week they said we recieved parts but after receiving bike within an hour ride problem iterated again. Video of the vehicle is submitted for your proof this vehicle is taken under finance so how can I pay the next emi without the problem solved kindly look into this we are under sorrow after taking this vehicle going again and again to the showroom like we are taken a old vehicle.

[Dec 29, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
              Hello Team,
              I purchased new ntorq 125 around march 2018 from Dhamija Tvs near mohan nagar. it has been around 2 years from then till now and my tyres have started cracking.even the rear tyre is unable to hold air for long. I asked about it in showroom but they refused for any help.
              Tyre cracking in Tvs ntorq
              Tyre cracking in Tvs ntorq

B
                Powai, Maharashtra
                Sir 🙏
                Mene Jupiter scooter ki service Guru Nanak automobiles Asr se kervai thi .sir us din se scooter stat nhi ho...

I have done my payment for my car loan but it's got struggle, due to some network issues and payment is done but the field executive is very bad words talked to me and I have just go to police station you have take the complaint, his number is [protected]

Powai, Maharashtra
                  I have purchased the Scooty on 27.05.2020. After a month the Scooty regularly fails on the road. Now it is in service center since 20.11.2020 for repairs.
                  I am fed up now for breakdown as well as repairs in the new Scooty.
                  Kindly help me to get the payment back to me and take the faulty Scooty back.

[Dec 28, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                    Dec 28, 2020
                    They are selling parts without price details without invoice

V
                      Engine no be5fk2500564
                      chaiss no : md637ce52k2f00551
                      i buy this vehicle before 5 months and that time vehicle...
                      V
                      Dec 26, 2020
                      I visited the nearby Service center in Coimbatore, Peelamedu branch, (Sri Sakthi Saradha Enterprises) to lube my rtr 160 motorcycle...
                      Dec 26, 2020
                      I completed my last free service with my near Tvs showroom after that my bike was fully damaged.. Kicker complaint also scratch...

#
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      I am purchase a new jupiter form dharitri associates bhubaneswar
                      on date[protected] . till now the number plate not fixing the dealer not responding . tvs serves is very bad serves.
                      i am not satisfaction

[Dec 26, 2020] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

F
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        My name is I purchased TV's xl 100 from BD motors vatika Chowk badhashpur gurugram haryana

BD motors not given...