TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

The magneto assembly of my bike apache 200 4v bs3 is defective and the service center is not asking for the part and the bike...
I am Ashish Bairagi, I buy a new apache rtr 160 4v bs6 on 29th June 2021 and...

I prabin aryal i purchase new antorq Black panthor scoty tody and sales man force to pay extra 800 rupees for sub deler agecy charge ut .. tha sub deler name .. is Amit enterprise Doomdooma TINSUKIA Assam (786156) They have give me a memo copy .. but this is first time am seen that alredy company made Foot stand how can they demand of mony 800 rupees
Jul 05, 2021

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I need NOC for My TVS starcity bike .
    Vechical NO:- KA02 EV2612
    Chassis NO:- 14590
    Engine NO:[protected]
    Date of Reg:[protected]

So please provide ASAP
    Jul 05, 2021

I have bought a tvs Jupiter on 30th of march 2021. And it started giving problems just after few kms run and it's not even completed 300kms and I have done the first service also. The dealer is like this issue comes for some bikes and it's my bad luck that I have got this one in which he can't do anything. I am trying to connect with tvs support from last month but not getting any response.

I am a owner of Ntorq vechile no GA 03 AQ 3258 from Mapusa Goa - 403507
        I hereby complain that a TVS service centre...
        I have purchased TVS XL from local TVS store as it is not available at my nearest place. So.wr.purchased near by showroom....

I purchased a 2-wheeler from a TVS showroom on 08.03.2021. When it was time to finally take away my vehicle, I ran through a pre-delivery inspection and the footrest was missing. I asked the salesman where it is and he replied that it is not provided by the company anymore. I knew he was lying, still, somehow my uncle was convinced and he didn't let me confront the salesman.
        A day or two later I went to another TVS showroom with my new 2-wheeler, and there to my surprise, I was told that the showroom from where I bought my bike has lied and cheated me.
        I went back to where I bought the vehicle and demanded them to install it, they eventually had to.
        But lodging a complaint against the concerned TVF is necessary and I am ready to take more legal actions if required until the culprits are made to pay for their unethical behavior.
        Jul 03, 2021

I have purchased TVS Jupiter ZX, but within a month it stopped working, when checked by service center. They said Lockset is faulty and asking for charges why would i pay for the companies fault here please make me understand.

Esteemed Sir,
            I am Sri Asish Kumar Mohanty, AT/PO/PS - Kucheibudhi, Rairangpur, Dist- Mayurbhanj, Odisha purchase...

Mere scooty jiska no DL9SBX3711 hai.. Aaj mai apni scooty ki service karane Dabri, palam, New Delhi vali branch mai gya... Maine half hours wait kiya job card banane ke lie but vaha ke workers kaam krna hi ni chahte the jab maine unhe aur vaha ke senior ko is baare kai bola to unhone ye bola ki hamare yaha aise hi kaam hota h... Maine jab unhe bola ki job card banne mai to jayada time ni lagta aap bas mera job card bna do aur service mai jitna bi time lage mjhe koi issue ni h to vo log batamizi krne lage aut kehte apko aur wait krna padega... Aur vaha service centre pe 45 minutes tak kada raha apne job card ke lie.. But mera koi job card ka baar baar kehte hue bi mjhe koi response ni mila . ...
            Ajay kumar [protected] ye mera no h
            Jul 03, 2021

I am Anoop I in work in hospital staff my bike Apache 160rtr used. I do time to time service all. Main complaints is in front of bike riding time sound is coming. I am already told service center 5times.no use. After service 50kilm no problem. After same problem respect. In. road small cutter time running face big problem. My bike 2020 model. What to do.? My number is [protected]. Can you please replay
              Mail [protected]@gmail.com
              Jul 02, 2021

i have purchase the TvS Jupiter scooty in sept 2020 but with in 2 or 3 days having the problems...

i have purchase the TS Jupiter scooty in sept 2020 but with in 2 or 3 days having the problems that my scooty is not start . So may time i visit to service center /agency also . but i could not get the proper solutions .they change only filter but if will not the scooty in 1 days than 2nd i will not be start.

kindly look in to the matter and post back us to the proper suggestion .

thanks & regards
                Rakesh Kumar
                Jul 02, 2021

I have purchased tvs jupiter last year august. Within one year my bike silencer broken. How is it possible. Tvs gave me a faulty product. Break not working properly. Fuel meter not working.

How the company will resolve my complaint. I need compensation.

सप्रेम नमस्कार

हमारी Bike APACHE 2V BS6 RC No UP25DC3706 DT 28/01/2021 की service GROVER AUTOMOBILE 4th KM RAMPUR ROAD OPP MINI BY PASS BAREILY=Mo [protected]/82
                    BIKE की बहुत ही ख़राब सर्विस करते है!

BIKE के ENGINE OIL LEACKEGE कर रहा है ENGINE SOUND ख़राब कर दिया
                    CHAIN LUSING सही नहीं की

No Greasing any part None seen breaking system and riding chain no cleaning
                    very big problem ENGINE OIL LEACKEGE

and extra charge billing

please help me

MOHD ZAFAR HUSAIN
                    503 Alam giri Ganj
                    Mazar Gali Bareilly

Mob[protected]
                    Jul 01, 2021

I have purchased tvs two wheeler battery with 4 year waarent[protected] from timing two wheeler palarivattom .now battery is faulty .but dealer refused attend fault.i am not able to fond any tvs battery service center in ernakula.even though i contacted your toll free number and email no use
                      Jul 01, 2021

Sir meri bike only 4000 run ki he apache 160 rtr 4v and clutch wire b damage or brake liner b finish please resolve my prblm and company vale ka koi response ni isko lek... Itna jaldiii kse ye sb damage ho skta abi toh 6 mnth e hue purchase kye
                        Jul 01, 2021

Sir mena 20/06/2021 ko tvs apache rtr 160 4v bike lia but uske saath helmet nhi dia gya
                          Jul 01, 2021

Showroom take 100000rs in advance, then provide me a broken 108km running motorcycle, He said take this one otherwise no refund...