TVS Motor Company Customer Care

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (898)

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

Isha19ni
My servicing was due so i went to SAI BABA TVS Hinjewadi Pune for servicing, although I bought my TVS wego from Century TVS. I gave my wego in the morning at 10 o'clock am and made complaints that please check for brakes and wego is making too noise, also said if these are not included in the free servicing you can charge I am ready to pay. Inspite of this, by 5 o'clock they didnt started the servicing and at 5:20 pm they handed my wego to me stating that servicing take only 20 mins. After driving i realised that my complaints was not taken care, i got a call from them for feedback, I told that servicing is not done properly, they said free servicing is done like that. The girl was so rude while talking, ultimately she said we are like this do whatever you wish. Please look into this matter as I went to authorised service center so that my all requests can be taken care with genuine service but if TVS authorised center will do these kind of things customers will lose trust from reputed company.

kanaga.rk
    I'm kanaga from tirupur.I bought new TVs Jupiter from Abirami TVs showroom on April 2014. Till January 2015, the scooter was good with some small disturbance . So I recommended this vechicle for my relatives and friends .becos of my recommendations 4-5people bought this TVs Jupiter till now. But now a days I met severe problem with this vechicle.morning time its not started by self and kicker also. And also petrol gets overflowed when do kickstarts. The dealers service people changed the petrol tube, cleaning corporator and doing so many things.but all goes vein.only one day the vehicle started and again its not getting started during morning time.all my neighbors watching my exercise with this vechicle. Continously two days once I'm going to the service center and left the vehicle one night there itself .but no use . I'm very upset with this scooter .one month I'm suffering becos of this problem actually my hubby is using this vechicle .if any women using this means oh God how it will be I'm waiting for your remedy on this issue shortly. Thanks Kanagasundar [protected] [protected]

[Mar 29, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I have bought TVS jupiter in Dec2104 from Rajpoot Motors, Adarsh nagar, and from the 1st service start facing missing problem, Scooty got off automatically and took time to start, we have told the same to the, even after the service done, but the problem was remain there, in 2nd service again we told them but nothing comes up, now my recent service was on in may after the service the problem did not sorted out scooty still got off and take time to start. please take necessary action against it.

ankit santoshi
      Sir/Ma'am On 25th of march, I met with an accident . The headlights, shockers and handle got damaged. I brought my Apache RTR 160 to your service centre in Mahipalpur. He made up a bill of 8000rs, and told me to leave my bike for one day. As I was making the payment by cash the owner said that my bike will be fit and fine . But when I came to pick my bike next day no work was done, then I made them do the work in front of me. Even in front of the customer the parts used in my bike was all fake. No good has been done with my bike. I am dissatisfied with your services. I will not ever trust your company and no further vehicle will be purchased . I'll also never suggest people to purchase vehicle from your company. I want all my bill in compurarised format as the people in your service centre are making fake bills also and i want my bike to be fixed.

[Mar 27, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Fake company
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Tvs Motor Company — Worst Service at TVS Magic Motors, Nashik

Paras Paner
        I m Dr.Paras Paner. TVS Magic Motors at ABB Circle, Nashik, Maharashtra...WORST SERVICE. Last free service of my Wego in...

mundhraashok
        TVS Wego - MH04 EU 851 -- Matrix Services (Mira Road East, Thane Maharashtra Hi Team Something wrong with Matrix TVS Service centre in Mira Road, Thane Maharashtra I have purchased a new battery from the Service centre in September 2014 in March 2015 it is not functioning After every service some issue occurs in few weeks and they will ask us to replace it with new parts; so are they not checking while Servicing. Fed-up with Matrix service Centre as they end up replacing parts and after few months they want me to upgrade it again. Please put some light into this issue Regards Ashok

[Mar 26, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Saish Prabhu
          I purchased my bike on 21/03/2015 from Mangurish TVS. And the very next day it started giving me problems. The bike has not even completed 100Kms. First the bike started jerking and went off in between the road when I was on 40km/hr. I went to service station of TVS Motors and got it fixed and now the bike is floating. My half of the fuel dripped on the road. Now When I went to TVS Motor they are saying that the carburetor of the bike has a problem. It is a new bike and how come it is giving me so much of problem ?? I need a explanation for this and want you'll to take some action regarding this matter as soon as possible.

[Mar 25, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Even i'm facing same issue, they didn't resolve it even after multiple services..its defect in the engine.

Ravi
          I purchase it on dec 2014 but after 1st servicing I am facing so many problems...no smooth running in speed b/w 25 to 40 km/h, Back wheel balance is not so great, in a year I have visited service center for almost 50 times...but till now the problem is not fixed..

[email protected]
            I have purchased a scooty TVS Wego from Siddhi Vinayak Motors, bhaveshwar plaza, lbs Marg, ghatkopar west on 26.11.2013 by paying the full amount inclusive of registration charges. Despite continuous follow up from Mr. Mahesh and Yogesh ( proprietor of m/s siddhivinayak motors) I have still not received the original papers of the scooty and the RC book of the vehicle. He gave us the photocopy of purchase invoice and sale certificate. After insisting many times the answer given was that the original invoice is with RTO and he will give the RC book soon. Its been a year and a half but still no response from the dealer. I also contacted the authorised dealer M/s innovative automobiles pvt ltd., c-12 pannalal compound, LBS Marc, Bhandup from which siddhivinayak motors has purchased the scooty where Mr. Umesh present refused to help me with any kind of help. Then I contacted the nearby Suryanagar police station, vikhroli west where Mr. Mahesh was called and he promised to give the RC book and original papers by 19.11.2014. But afterwards Mr. Mahesh was out of reach and no response has been received till date. We went to the RTO then, it was known that the vehicle has not been registered yet. Please help me to get the original papers and RC book of the vehicle.The chassis no. Is MD626AG49D1H24450 The number plate given was MH04CA9761. I work in State bank of India and I have been transferred from mumbai. I have to bring the vehicle to my new place and I am unable to do because of the unavailability of the RC book. Thanks Anuradha gupta Email:a.[protected]@gmail. com Contact: [protected], [protected]. I need help and I will be thankful to you for any assistance.please feel free to contact me.

[Mar 23, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

girija.tutu
              I have given my tvs scooty pep at authorised tvs service center at krishna tvs, Puri Odisha & after servicing its showing miledge showing very poor & its less than 20km/ltr before servicing my scooty is showing more than 40km/ltr & after watching this miledge issue i have gone to the service center 2-3 time they are not even listening to me & behaving very rudely manner & even if asking that what is my proof that its has been showing 40+ miledge before servicing & saying that its your scootys fault. So you are requested to please lookout this matter & give me a solution as soon as possible Copy of invoice attached Thanking you Girija Mob - [protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-04-26 13:47:07
              TVS Motor Resolved the issue by replacing the new spares.

[Mar 19, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Nikkie Selenator
                I just bought an apache 160 from dealer called Shaw wheels located at baguati kolkata, I just called them up to ask that how long it will take to get my all documents like cf number and all, he just started shouting and telling me (Ke hum logo ka aur koi kam nahi hai kya? Yaha call mat karo aap ko uss din samjha dia tha, aap ko baat samajh mein nahi aya?) thats wat he said, he was really rude on the phone, i hope you guys take action againts that showroom or else i have to take some legal actions, being a customer treating like that was not justified I hope you understand that the importance of customers

Tvs Motor Company — Petrol leakage from air-vent hoses

Thyagarajan B
                  Dear Sir/Madam, We purchased a TVS Scooty Pep+ on 12-mar-2015 from "Century Automobiles (Poona)". After purchased from...

Kush Bhargava
                  Respected Sir I bought a TVS Phoenix 125 bIke from Gurukripa TVS on 12/12/12. vide chasis number MD625SF48C1L03468 and Engine Number CF4LC1002938. It is to bring to your kind notice that Silencer of the bike has developed rusts and has got holes / likeages in it. It is horrible that such poor quality material used in such bike.As Silencer has got damaged in such short period. I request you to take immediate action and get it replaced as soon as possible. Thanks Kush Bhargava Tohana Distt Fatehabad Haryana. [protected]

Leakage Of Silencer of Phoenix125

[Mar 15, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manisha Gawde
                    Dear TVS team, This is Manisha here, I have purchase TVS Jupiter on Loan on 7th Jan 2015 from below Dealer in Kandivali. Reliance Automobiles +(91)-[protected], [protected]+[protected] Modi Market, N J Cross Road No 1, Kandivali West, Mumbai - 400067, Opp BMC Market The problem is, we have paid Rs. 4500/- for choice No. 5409. so they told, we required 3/4 days to check with TVS that the number is available or not ? After 3 Days I got a call from Reliance Automobiles (Ms Bharti as well Mr Ajit) that the Choice No : 5409 is available for this you need pay Rs. 4500/-. We said fine, we went there & paid Rs. 4500/- for my Choice Number. Now today is 14th March 2015, I again got Call from Reliance Automobile (Ms Bharti) & she said the Number you have choice is already given to other customer & that the series of my number has also passed away. You will get now 5904 number. So I said when you have taken time that is 3/4 days to check the availablity of the Number, that time you were not aware of series has already passed away ? Now I am agree for the number they are providing me that is 5904, but then refund my Paid amount of Rs. 4500 for choice number. But this dealer our not giving my refund back, if I want the same choice number 5409 then i have to wait for more 1 or 2 month. this is not done ? this is how the dealer of TVS, never purchase from this RELIANCE AUTOMOBILE. The guard was given to me was also so weak that broken after 1 month. Such a bad service. Find the photos of dealer store

TVS Vehicle No Complaint

[Mar 14, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

pradeepnegi4u2012
                      I bought a TVS Jupiter on April 2014 from the worst dealer name:Kalmkar Showroom address: Solapur highway, Pune.The employee Mr. Sindhe etc are not giving me my smart card receipt (RC) ...11 months have passed and still no reponse from them..so remove that person why shall I suffer I made the whole payment of scooty on purchase date

[Mar 13, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

it.lavanya
                        Hi, I bought a new scooty zest on Dec end 2014, till now i am facing so many issues in the Bike, Initially i got Milleage problem, then carburator was not good, now baring is not in good condition, i m not sure whether TVS is selling new bikes are the older one.. Till today i did not get any proper solution for this, i no need the vehicle, Request you to refund the money back. Regards Lavanya. S [protected]

[Mar 11, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

TVS Motor — ahinsa automobile, 10 adchini aurobindo marg, new delhi... are not giving my vehicles RC

Aman Goel 8894
                          I bought a TVS Jupiter (dl3sct6305) on 13 th july 2014 from the worst dealer name:Pramod Showroom address: 10 Adchini Aurobindo...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

gayatree sewak
                          Myself is Miss Gayatree Anant Sewak. i bought WEGO on 26th January 2015 from Shelar Auto, Pune. The WEGO is a nice vehicle but i want to give one complaint as a feedback. After washing the vehicle the water goes into Glove Box and Utility Box and the stuff inside becomes wet. i am very much disappointed after consuming such a huge amount and getting this type of complaint. Such a headache! Can you help for this? gayatree sewak Mobile [protected]

About WEGO

ksahadevan.v
                            My name is Sahadevan. Before 4 months I have bought Tvs sport 100cc Registration number is TS07EE7274. The engine number is DF5BE24557. Chassis Number MD625MF59E1B07646. When I bought it starting it was giving 70 Kmpl mileage but after first service mileage has been reduced to 50. I complained about this to Tvs servicing center they took it and returned it and they said problem had been solved but the problem was not solved. Then again I said the same complain and gave the vehicle for second servicing. But now the problem have become big. I cannot ever drive my vehicle after second serving I got so many other trouble such as starting trouble, then engine is shutting down ever time while the vehicle is in running condition and now the servicing center is not at all responding for my problems... please respond as soon as possible... My Number : [protected] My email id : ksahadevan.[protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 27, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tvs Motor Company — TVS - Jupiter Service Complain

SACHIN TAJANE
                              I've purchased TVS - Juptiter, silver colour, Vehicle No. MH 15 ET 9180. from a your local dealer M/S. MAGIC TVS. Nashik....

ARYA BAXI
                              My self himansu baxi, mobile no:-[protected], [protected] email id:[protected]@gmail.com and i have tvs apache rtr 180 abs vrn:-gj27ag5616, date of reg:-22/09/2014 chassis no:-634ne64e2b10455 and i am facing the problem in my bike and i have given my bike for complain of ignition, engine gets off while taking turn on both side i have given bike at kataria tvs ahemedabad to mr.Samules 2 times but my problem is not yet solved this is 2 time i am facing the same problem and kataria tvs is not giving proper answer to me they are saying that this problem can also be come again and this is because of water goes inside, i am living very far from kataria tvs and i have to bring my bike for the same problem and very poor servicing by kataria tvs plz resolve my problem i would give 0/10 marks to kataria they are not doing proper servicing myself also an automobile engineer and i am working in 4 wheeler dealer and we are not giving this type of pathetic service which kataria tvs is doing plz solve my problem, i have no problem with mr.Samules but with kataria tvs ahmedabad.

[Feb 25, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Siddartha M V
                                Hi, I have purchased TVS Apache 180 RTR new model on June 09th 2014 from Sona Motors, Mysore, Karnataka. In the service manual it is mentioned that Apache 180 RTR 2012. Recently when I visited my relatives place and he also purchased TVS apache 180 RTR on November 2014, when I drove his vechicle I felt that there is a difference in my bike and his. When I asked him user manual and surprised to see that it is TVS Apache 180 RTR 2014 model. So I assume Sona motors Mysore has delivered 2012 model bike when I have purchased it on June 09th 2014. I feel something fishy here, please give reasonable answer for me.

[Feb 21, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services