Uber India

Uber

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Bad

Uber India related photos (2273)

Uber India Complaints & Reviews

Uber India — Cheating the customer by producing fake receipts

roopchand N
I booked uber from anna nagar to neelangarai,. Trip end at neelangarai but driver started to cheat suddenly by telling my...

S.Joackim Raja Newton
Very - very worst experience with uber cab first time.

Today we took a uber cab toyta innova (Taxi no: not received any message from uber) from kagadaspura to electronic city (About 22 km by shortest path) at 6:00pm, driver name: sunil,

We had very worst experience with cab as well as driver. Initially he refused to take money through wallet and he forced us to select cash payment.in-between journey he asked us to re-route many time and misguided us. Finally when we finished our journey it was showing 77.80 km instead of 22km. When we asked regarding the same he started shouting on us and making argument. Even he was about to fight with us. So we made payment (Rs. 1520/-).

We are not expecting this all thing with uber. We trust on uber but now and onward i lost trust on uber. Billing is also not proper from uber.

I want to re-estimate my fair and whatever excess fare charged by uber has to be refunded as soon as possible. Take strict action on this and this should not happen with any other customer in future. If this action has not been resolved, we will be forced to take legal actions.

Highly overcharged and misbehavior of driver

[Sep 27, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
When I had booked uberpool, it said the fare was 25 rupees. At the time of drop it showed me 87 rupees. I wonder the fare difference for a distance of 4 kilometers.

Faria Waheed
    I have booked Uber India cab today around 5:30 pm.. it was a pool cab... as i booked it for 2 seats.. the driver already had his 2 seats fulll.. there were 2 men already in the cab, i booked a cab with my sister... there were 2 men sitting at the back seat.. only one seat left that was the front seat..

My question is how could we 2 sit when there is only 1 seat left.. he should have not confirmed the cab when there is no seat available.. he asked me to sit in the back seat and my sister to sit beside him, which we didn't like to..

[Sep 26, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Please provide full map of cuttack city of odisha to help your driver to find out the customer location and as well as for customers to fill up your apps pick up point and destination point because I had face this difficulty every time in booking your cab services.

Uber India — Fare excess chrged

Mahesh kumar bothra
      I have booked uber todaty at 9.50 a. M from cakes rowdon street to bentick street and the fare estimated at rs. 60.00. I started...

Shubham Gawande
      Recently i have been receiving mails about using uber services which i am not.my gmail account is being misused for booking uber cabs.please block this id from booking anymore rides. My mail- [protected]@gmail.com. make sure this does not happen in future and no one books uber cabs from this mail.kindly look into this matter as i have been receiving anonymous mails.

[Sep 25, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I traveled to borivali adding 222rs on 16thSeptember, as per the offer I am entitled for cash back which is not yet credited to my account. It said 48hours. Yet no cash back message or mail has come.
      Kindly do the needful. I'm a regular customer and use Uber, never such think has happened before . Plz resolve as soon as possible.

Zayed5638
        I want to inform you that I was in a uber taxi and I kept my wallet on my seat and when he dropped me I didn't remind to pick my wallet from taxi .I called him after about 5 Minutes and he said that there is nothing on the seat .i had all my documents, cash ₹11000 and debit card . I request to take steps and the car number is DL1YD 9606 Driver Name Damoder

Rekha76
          I book UBER cab on Saturday afternoon & evening the same distance from devli road jawaher park to MGF mall Gurgaon and back.
          In afternoon trip I paid Rs.192/- the distance shown 18 kms
          Whereas in evening trip I paid Rs.246/+Rs.150 promo card total Rs.396/- the distance shown 33 kms
          However the distance was same.
          I was very disappointed by this incident please do the needful and refund the excess charges to me

shalini6
            I had booked a cab on 24th September, 2016 at 3:04pm.When we called the chauffeur Mr.Rakesh Chand he showed his inability to come stating reasons of tyre puncture and requested to cancel the booking.On request of the chauffeur I cancelled my trip and booked another cab at the same time which completed our journey at the same time I was charged additional ₹80 for cancelling my trip.
            I hereby request yourself to refund/adjust the amount in my next trip.Plz revert back otherwise I will have to take support from law.

[Sep 24, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajabather
              I have booked a taxi by 1.30 pm today since I have not received the taxi I rang up to the driver Mr. Kannan, In the mean while I can see in my Google map he was closely near by to my home hardly 60 - 70 meters away from my home, all o[censored]s were standing on the road & waiting for the car then after some time he came then we three people got in to the car. Then I asked the driver for the delay he said that the address given by me is wrong, since I have all ready used this facility the address was all ready prompting in the cell which I marked & I told him that I have furnished correct one during this conversation he got wild & started abusing me in front of my family members then after moving around some distance say around one Kms he informed me that he has cancelled the trip and asked me to get down from the car. I am a senior citizen of 78 years old & retired Executive Engineer Of The Govt, along with me my ailing sick sister of 76 years old and my wife were there, Since I have an appointment with the Dr. by 2.00 pm I requested him to drop me at the hospital but unmindful of my request he left us on the Road. But I booked another car from UBER & reached the hospital. All these day I was very happy with UBER service & the drivers are so polite & helping This young man Mr.Kannan will definitely spoil the image o[censored]BER. But I will use UBER only. It is for you to correct these Black Sheep.

Swetha Ramkumar
                I had booked an uber at 2.32 pm today and the driver told me to cancel the ride as he had some personal issues but I found out that I had been charged Rs 50 for the rise that I never took. what kind of service is this? I need the refund for it asap or a customer care represenetative I can talk to? Given below is the snapshot of it

Thanks and Regards,

Swetha

Wrongly charged for cancellation
                Wrongly charged for cancellation

Rinjiviswam
                  Today I had booked a ride from Tnagar to luz church road with uber. When the driver took a different route than what we were used to, we corrected him. At this time he started hurling abuses at us. We realised that he was drunk and was getting increasingly violent. Since we threatened to take him to the police, he dint put his hand on us though he kept on threatening with his hand up in the air as he was driving as if he would hit us any moment. We tried sos option in uber which I would like to state here is, absolutely useless!! No one called back to check if we were dead or alive. The driver's name is Sendhil Murugan. Such people should be put behind bars.

Abusive drunk driver

Sanchi Bhat
                    This was the following message I sent to Uber:

Hi, I took a cab ride from Platinum City, Yeshwanthpur (Bangalore) to World Trade Center on the 23rd of September 2016, at approximately 8 am. It was going smoothly, until the cab driver turned aggressive at the petrol pump station five minutes away from my work place. He told me to get out of the car repeatedly, when I expressly mentioned that I was getting late for work to him from the very beginning of the trip. He shouted at me and threatened to leave me on the unsafe highway. I have screenshots of his car number, our ride and his phone number. As a woman, I felt uncomfortable and had to go ahead with the trip lest he does something else in his aggression. If I had actually left the car, the way his anger was mounting, he would have run over me. I switched over to Uber from OLA and have been a loyal customer throughout. I regret doing this. I know you guys have a notorious reputation for leaving women who were unsafe and were about to be raped to the dogs. I still have some hope though, that you will respond, because if not, I will go on facebook and make a public post. I am contemplating police action, but that is entirely on how you treat this case. I want a apology from the driver and I want you to let him know that his behavior was unacceptable. If not, I am taking further action and believe me when I say this, I wont stop. Driver Details: Harsha Car Number: KA06D7062

Please don't take UBER. They don't care about women safety at all.

Unsafe aggressive drivers for women

[Sep 23, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I was shown fare will cost Rs 10 and the bill was made of Rs 37. This is not the first time they have done so. This is how they continuously fool their customers.

aru9
                      I took a Uber on 8th.august 2016 from my home to Bengaluru Airport .
                      I was charged/Billed Rs.120/-as Toll charges payable.
                      Now there is no Toll charged for entering/going to Airport. When I brought this to Uber notice and asked for refund they insisted that a toll is payable and the charges are correct.
                      This is not true as mentioned above.
                      Just calculate how much money Uber is making by these charges. Even if by a rough estimate 1000+ Taxis must be going to the Airport every day x120.
                      This is not only unethical Trade practice but out right cheating a customer.

[Sep 22, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Seema67
                        We had booked an Uber on Saturday and we were waiting for the driver to arrive at our residence.
                        We got a call from him regarding the cancellation of our ride as he was unable to reach our location. After waiting for about 15-20 minutes, we finally cancelled the ride.
                        Now, Today, We again booked an Uber and after the ride, the driver asked us an Rs.80 as Cancellation charge from the previous one !
                        Why Should I pay Rs.80 as cancellation charge when the driver himself told us to cancel the ride as he himself was unable to find the location.
                        Moreover, It should be mentioned before the ride about this cancellation charge.
                        I request to adjust our money in the next ride.

girishsingh
                          Today I am being charged for cancellation of ride. But that's not my fault. First the driver was driving in another direction. And secondly driver was getting late. So it's your driver's fault. Then why I should pay for that. Before I wrote through my e mail id. [protected]@gmail.com and I am not satisfied from your same reply again and again. Plz look into this matter if you do not want to loose your so many ccustomers . If I won't get satisfactory reply from your part then I will pursue this matter to Court.

[Sep 21, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

csherla
                            Hi.. I booked a cab on tuesday (20thsept) to do hazzel free journey to hospital as i was pregnant. Because of that i dint mind paying surge charge. But when i got into the vehicle i came to know that there is no ac at all n also fan not working.. If it works also you get wood smell which was not at all favorable for my condition. I travelled for 1hour 20mins with hell lot of pollution and dust with a sweating body. Do they really think the amount they took from me is worth. Did they provide me the proper service. And on top of it almost 150 extra money for the wonderful car and journey. I would have finished my journey with 50rs if i really wanna go without ac.. With pollution. Dust n noise. Am completely disappointed for the worst car condition today. Driving was good and driver was also feeling guilty for no ac but what is the use when you alrdy stealed my money for poor vehicle condition. Atleast am expecting my extra amount paid as refund for the trouble you have given me today that too in this health condition. Awaiting for your reply.
                            After sending that complaint they simply say: isue resolved.. Car complaint taken..
                            What about the struggle which i took while traveling.. Do those guys know english or at least read full complaint send. I was asking for the extra surcharge which was paid for such a pathetic car condition and if it was just a 30 mins drive it would have been ok.. But i travelled almost 1.20mins by paying extra amount.. Do you really think it's was fair enough to take extra 150 rupess with such a horrible journey.. However they have taken amount required for a ride.. We paid extra to get a car on time reach our destination without any issues.. Their issue is resolved.. How about mine.. I hope someone (From uber) who can understand proper english read these complaint or if nobody are able to understand.. Requested a call back from any of your manager. But they said no calls offered.
                            Such a worst customer support with no resolution.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2016
                            Uber refunded the amount .. thank you

Kalpana1104

I would like to post about my harrowing experience last night at 23:19 hours in Mumbai.

I am a lady and was traveling alone in Uber car no 7487nMaruti WagonR driven by driver Bharat Kumar from Shanmukhandana Hall to Vakola Bridge. The driver was dead drunk and took the car over the dividers after the right turn from Sion station to Kurla and keep the wheels spinning and did not turn off engine and kept insisting I stay put in the car and he will pull it out over the dividers.

It is a very bad lonely stretch with trucks on either side and the lowest classes of society and men were starting to walk upto my car. Pushing the Uber emergency helpline had no effect, all they did is to call me after a full ten minutes to ask me if i got another ride home!

My back is broken, I had rot take an auto and get back in the dead of night, nobody from Uber had the courtesy to follow up, nobody followed up on my injury report and the whole episode has left me completely shaken about the very spurious operation!

It seems they recruit at random without properly checking driving skills and strength,

Kalpana

Adv Varsha Bhatt

I installed my App yesterday & going that someone from bangalore has used my number for a ride & the pending charges shows around 762.45 Rs... I do have a screen shot of history ride of that person along with a proof... Kindly look into the matter so that I can proceed with my new über app...

Advocate Varsha Bhatt
                                High lawyer
                                Ahmedabad

Misuse of my number by a person from bangalore

send2deep.ghosh
                                  Yesterday evening around 7:00 pm i have booked a cab for 2 seats from 21b, rafi ahmed kidwai rd, taltala, kolkata, west bengal 700016, india to raja subodh chandra mallick rd, jadavpur, kolkata, west bengal 700032, india using uberpool. I was supposed to charge rs. 100/- for 2 seats (50/- each seat) but at the time of deboarding i noticed that the app is showing an abnormal fare of rs 513.99/- which is next to impossible in uberpool. Before booking of this cab i have checked the price of both ubergo & uberx. Both the two options was showing around 250 rupees to 350 rupees. I want to know the exact reason of showing such an abnormal fare of rs. 513.99. How is this possible in a company like uber. Keep in mind one thing i[censored] fails to give me any satisfactory reason, then i will move to consumer forum and lodge a complain against your company. Following are the fare details of my trip :- fare breakdown base fare 30 distance 89.31 time 57.72 normal fare ₹ 177.03 surge x2.9 336.36 subtotal ₹ 513.39 charged cash ₹ 513.39

Complaint for charging an abnormal fare

Updated by send2deep.ghosh Sep 23, 2016
                                  On 22/09/2016 i have received an e mail from uber regarding my complaint. The reply details is given below:-

Hello Deep,

Thanks for writing to us. I am Kishore from the Community Operations team at Uber. I am a part of the team that handles escalated queries.

UberPOOL Is designed in the form that you have you have resisted pickup locltion and destination and if you don't get down on the destination the trip gets converted to UberGo and hence the charges get changed.

You have leverage of 600 meters but you got dropped off more than 1210 meters from destination so the prices were changed to UberGo with the applicable dynamic surcharge.

I hope it helps and thank you for your time.
                                  After receiving this e mail from uber iahve replied them
                                  Mr.
                                  Kishore
                                  Let me inform you one thing that i have not get down from cab beyond the destination i have booked for. I have booked that particular cab from 21B, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Rd, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016, India to jadavpur 8B bus stand. But i have not gone to jadavpur 8B bus stand and before reaching the particular destination i have left the cab at 391, Prince Anwar Shah Rd, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal 700068, India. Then how it is possible to convert the cab from uberpool to something else. The distance of 21B, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Rd, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016, India to 391, prince anwar shah road is less than 1 kilometer from 21B, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Rd, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016, India to Jadavpur 8B bus stand. The reply you have given to me against my complaint is not at all satisfactory. You can ask that particular cab driver Mr. Sanjeew for the entire trip description. He will clear the things. This is not expected from a company like UBER.Kindly look into this matter and do the needfull from your end ASAP.
                                  The matter is still unresolved.

sunny0987654321
                                    Hi I am a 27 year old female software professional working in bangalore.Last night i boarded a Uber cab from city Market to JP Park. The driver started looking at me in the mirror and started to make sexual remarks.I asked him to stop the cab but he did not.Once we reached near my house the cab driver started molesting me and he caught my hand and tried to grab my purse.I started to shout and after i started screaming he fled the scene.I wanted to file a police complaint against the driver and will report it to the media.I have his photo and his phone number.His number is switched off.I want the Uber Authorities to contact me, so that i can explain everything in detail.If there is no response from the uber authorities i will got to the media for justice.Please do the needfull . I am attaching the cab drivers photo and please contact me on [protected]. The cab drivers no is [protected].

Molested by a uber cab driver

kindly send details of your complaint with your contact details. may be i can help.

Gurmeet Singh