Uber India

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Bad

Uber India Complaints & Reviews

bajaj52
Uber does not have any dedicated customer care (voice support) to ensure immediate redressal of greviances. In case uber cab drivers misbehave what is the opyion available to a rider??? Write a maila and wait for a mail reply!!! Utter nonsense!!! Further the cab service provider does not provide any details of the action taken... I believe it does not take any action at all. High security related issues...

[Sep 02, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Silky Chawla
    I silky chawla an ardent customer o[censored]ber . Took a cab to gurgaon from vivek vihar. I took a cab so as to reach hospital to see someone. But the driver neeraj of wagonar no. UP16DT3675 rather than taking shortest and quick route tried to take the long route taking us to the narrow lanes of south delhi. When questioned and confronted he dint behaved properly.
    Is this why we take cabs to make a journey of 1 hour stretch to 2.
    Hoping uber will take due notice of it and will help their customers by getting away with such drivers

Anaya Mundley
      Driver denied duty when was requested to take a de tour to drop a friend on the way. He refused to continue with the ride after the first drop and told us to stop the ride by the first stop and initiate the booking again. I have always used uber in such situation and never faced this issue but the driver was very adamant and harsh spoken. We had to cancel the ride midnight from the airport. Also faced a Rs.60 cancellation charge. Kindly look into this and take necessary actions.
      Vehicle No : MH14CX0992 - White Tata Indica

Uber India — Amount of trip paid in cash still show pending on account

shah.vidz
        There is an outstanding of ₹161.48 showing on my account. The same has been settled in cash on my next trip.
        Trip...

Rb malav
        Hi Team, i took uber ride one and half years back that was free ride but yesterday when i was booking uber cab it was showing your payment pending for last trip and 470 rs got deducted from paytm account, i talked with uber team but thay are not ready to give it back,
        In case if i not payed drive could not allowed me go with out pay,
        Please

Looking for help kindly do needful
        Ram

[Sep 01, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nsnjuly
          srinivasan here. yesterday i took uber cab tata indica TN 22 CF 0959 from santhome to reach casa major road egmore. the driver (new to uber) could not get the fare on trip completion as he presumably did not start the trip on the app. I paid him cash Rs110/-. The driver obviously could not use the app as he is new. Subsequently i got sms on my mobile saying the driver had to cancel the trip. This morning when i took uber cab Tata Indica TN02AF1149 to santhome i got a fare consisting of Rs50/- added to the fare as the previous (yesterday) trip was cancelled. I request uber to reverse the additional fare deemed cancellation fee.
          srini

Uber India — Pricing and promo hoax

n_ar
            Uber changes its pricing model. Move from a "pay what you use" model to a "upfront pricing" which they said they calculate...

KNeha
            Uber has charged rs.221 on[protected] from me for a ride that we could barely even go upto 3.91 kms.
            It has mentioned surge of 2.9 times in bill over actual fare of rs.76.27 shown in my phone and sent through mail which was not mentioned when ride was booked.I expect normal ride fare without charging surge. Kindly refund my remaining amount.in future i will never suggest anyone for the uber cabs. Bad experience.

Details of fare breakdown

Cash ₹221.18

Regards--
            Neha
            [protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 31, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

puja03
              Uber has charged Rs.175 on[protected] from us for a ride that we could barely even go upto 500 metre.
              Invoice no.- AGXPIOON[protected].It has mentioned surge of 2.9 times in bill over actual fare of Rs.60 sent through mail which was not mentioned when ride was booked.I expect normal ride fare without charging surge ;refund of remaining amount.

Updated by puja03 Aug 31, 2016
              Your Wednesday morning trip with Uber Inbox x
              Uber Receipts 11:25 AM (48 minutes ago)
              to me
              Subtotal ₹ 175.04
              AUGUST 31, 2016
              10:57am
              11:24am
              My number is [protected] i had 2 rides yesterday, i had received message that if i make payments through paytm i will get 30% cash back. I have not yet received my cash back. i have checked my paytm wallet no cash back is received when will i get my cash back its been more than 24 hrs.

Uber India — Cheat customer and charged extra money

Nancy HSIAO
                Today on 31 of August, i had a ride with uber from Malviya Nagar, Delhi to Adhchini, Delhi.. Uber charged me extra money.....

porus007
                I booked a cab on 30.8.2016 for my guest for going to Bangalore airport, the estimated fare shwon was Rs.416, since i cancel earlier trip i have to pay Rs.50 eaxtra.
                When cab reached airpport, my guest ask for the bill amount and even i called driver for bill amount he told that the network is very slow hence it is not generating bill amount.
                hence i told driver to take estimate amount plus Rs.50 for cancel trip i.e. Rs.466/- i paid Rs.470/- to driver.

After some time twenty minutes driver called me and informed that the bill amount is Rs.944/-, i did not get any sms neithet any mail on my register mail id.

Pl cehck and get back to me because the cab charges cannot be so high for airport drop. when estimate is Rs.416/-.
                Purushottam suryarao
                [protected].

[Aug 30, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Angel fernz
                  Today on 30 of august, i had a ride with uber from gandhinagar to btm layout.. Uber charged me extra money.. While booking the ride it was shown only rs 79, but after the ride, uber charged me extra 100.. So total i had to pay 179. What is this going on..? You'll just cant cheat people like this. Itz a bad image for your company itself. Kindly do help me regarding this.

Uber charge extra than the amount shown while booking the ride
                  Uber charge extra than the amount shown while booking the ride

Preeti Baldwa
                    I had a trip with uber on Monday 29th Aug morning and i am extremely unhappy with the bill. While booking the cab, it was not showing any surcharges, but in bill uber has included the Surge x2.7 i.e. 188 rs. So i had to pay total 299 Rs. as my trip fare which is very unrealistic.

Today, on Tuesday 30th Aug again i had a ride with uber and they have include 238.85 rs as surcharges without any notification.

Kindly solve the issue otherwise it will set a bad example to customer.

Today on 30 aug, i had a trip with uber. While booking d cab, it didnt show any extra charges. The total shown was only Rs. 79 for my ride.
                    But when i reached, uber charged me extra Rs. 100, and so i had to pay him 179..
                    Please solve this matter.

Please solve this matter.

skdey2882
                      On 29th august 2016 i have booked a uber go car from bamanahalli nobonagar canara bank branch bannerghatta road to bengalore airport and on confirmation of booking i have been massaged the fare for rs 844'00, but on reaching the destination the driver charged rs 1180'00. I think this is unathical & cheating a passenger. The matter should be investigated & intimate the outcome by return mail immediately to avoid litigation.

I have used Uber thrice since the time I have installed it and the drivers have denied my request all the three times saying drop location is far. Worst ever company n worst drivers
                      Was traveling from malad to goregaon, using uberpool, the amount I was suppose to may was 113 but later the screen displayed 173 as I was in a hurry could not argue. If fact he left me at a wrong place.
                      Their is no way I can contact uber now. No number nothing...

meenakshiahuja02
                        I have booked uber on 29 aug from nanakramguda to Begumpet in Hyderabad which cost me around 211, when I reach the destination driver told me to pay 400 out of which 188 was charged for last trip that was on 22 aug from airport to nanakramguda. the fare was already paid the same day.
                        how come they charge extra for last trip.
                        disgusting service.
                        please look into the matter and get me refund my amount which I paid to the driver.

[Aug 29, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Uber India — Overcharge

vdewan
                          I had booked taxi from kailash colony to Nariana. the driver called after 10 minutes to confirm the address. He said that...

manikandan299

Last Friday I traveled from Velachery to Ambattur in Chennai city. While booking the estimated amount is 242 RS and also it did not mention any surcharges. When the driver close the trip it shows 552 RS. Because of the app calculated the traveled kilometers wrongly(Attached Images) total 25 kilometer only I traveled but the app shows 38.83 Kilometers and also we did not cross any toll but they charged 30RS for toll.I am travelling the same route for every day. Me and driver called to the driver customer care(Rider do not have any option for file a complaints through phone). They said send a email to [protected]@uber.com regarding this then they will refund the amount. I sent the email to the given email address and I got the response

"Madhoo (Uber)
                          Aug 26, 23:00 PDT

Hi Manikandan,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

I double checked your trip, and it looks like the destination of drop off wasn't the destination initially entered in the app when the trip was requested.

The upfront fares are based on the exact pickup and drop off locations that you input, so when that trip is changed, our system instead charges based on the time and distance of the actual trip, using the rates that apply to the vehicle option you selected. I can confirm that based on the pickup and drop off locations of the trip you took, this fare is correct.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help with or if you have any further questions.

If you want to revise your rating given to your driver, you can do that from your email receipt for that trip (bottom right corner).

Madhoo
                          help.uber.com"

Once I got the reply I sent the screens about the trip and asked the reason, But no one is responding. Nearly 4 emails I sent no response. This is the reason they do not have the customer care number for rider.

Mani

Charged more amount also they are giving wrong information about the trip and no one is responding
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2016
                          Refunded the amount

Updated by manikandan299 Sep 07, 2016
                          They have replied and refunded the amount

Devesh Mohnot
                            The driver was extremely rude, first he didn't arrive at the exact pick up location but far off on a flyover.
                            Then when i gave him a 500 rs note for i did not have change, he began abusing and misbehaving and said if you wish to complain do it, nothing will happen.

I wish to discontinue riding with uber in light of such circumstances if no action is taken against him.

Rajat Rathour
                              I requested a uber cab near savitri nagar around 10:30, the cab driver arrived on due time and met me personally on knowing that the drop was in noida, the cab driver rejected the drive and pick up and moved away by cancelling the trip and hence because of his mistake as he rejected the drive i had to pay an extra amount of 80rs/- on the following next ride around 11:00 which was picked up from the same location. The mobile number of driver at fault is, [protected] and name of driver is pintu. Please refund my extra amount of 80rs asap, as it was not my faculty and uber was and is at fault. Thank you

[Aug 28, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rituraj Srivastav
                                I booked a cab with uber last night. While I was travelling I was carrying my cellphone with me of the make Sony Xperia SP.
                                Finally when the trip ended and I got out I realised that I do not have my phone.
                                I called on my number and it was ringing. Accordingly I called the cab driver but he didnt respond. I called him atleast 4 times.
                                Subsequently with no other option I again called on my number and now it was going switched off.
                                I am aware of the services being rendered by such company, but such kind of incidents only prove to be detrimental to company's reputation. I am sure that my cellphone is in the cab.
                                I have already lodged a FIR in the nearest police station. I would request to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible, since I am apprehending that it might be used for some unsolicited purposes. I have also contacted uber but they are not responding

Cab Driver Details: