Uber India

Uber

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Bad

Uber India related photos (2273)

Uber India Complaints & Reviews

J Bora
Uber- Guwahati. I booked a cab today(10th September at around 11.25.AM. I was charged Rs 102.84, instead of the usual 75 to 80 rupees. Fortunately, the total fare was reduced due to an ongoing promotion. I contacted Uber customer care via email and their idiotic response is that they can't do anything about it as the final amount I paid was within the usual fare estimate. They didn't even bother to look into my receipt and realize that I would have paid an amount much more than the estimated amount had there been no promo code applied. This is not the first time this has happened to me. It happened before as well on 28th August 2016. Can anyone help me please.

[Sep 10, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K Palaniappan
    Today we booked at 8.30 for a 'trip from Ganapanthy to KNG Pudur. Driver came promptly and picked up us. But after a short drive above 100 meters, he stopped and said he could not take us to destination due to trafic and abruptly dropped us. More than that he demanded Rs.20 but I refused. For your lack of service you have to compensate me. I[censored] charge anything in my next ride by adding any amount for this unaccomplished trip. I would not pay. Please note. Be satisfied that I do not penalice you for lack of service/

[Sep 09, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dzaik&?.
      Hi, today morning I had book the Innova Mira road to international airport. after loading the luggage by myself at back seat, He didn't help me . I request him one back please adjust in the center seat cuz there is only person is going with him and rest of my family is in my car.
      I told him and my brother also told him boss problem Kya hai there is no one except one person .He refused and Said main Nahi leke jaunga he was very rude and started removing my luggage, first he didn't help me second his unloading my bag that's make me angry now my situation is to get on time at the airport so I can catch my flight on time .

If you would have been at my place what you will do?

I told him leke ke jana padega otherwise I will hit you cuz I was angry second all the stuff already in the cab which is unreasonable for me to search another cab at peak time .

Please take action against this driver.

Kundan tours & travel
      MH 18 AC 9939

I have the driver photo as well .Please provide me your official email id .

My requet to the management please give training on customer service.

Please see the attached driver photo and cab detail.

Hope to see your prompt action and reply .

Thanks & regards,
      Abdul Kabariya
      [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Minne39
        While you make pool it's completely disgusting that uber is making pool of 2 people who are in 2 different corners of the city. Today I had to take a round of the whole city just because of that..it's a sheer common sense that you should make considering their dropping location and not just the pick up location. Absolutely disappointed..I would have been better if I had travelled by town bus I feel. They don't inform you the route through you will be travelling so easily they can make passenger's life hell.

[Sep 08, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ktrivedi
          I took Uber on 2nd September from Kandivali to Borivali station. Accidentally i forgot a bag containing edibles and other food items(seets) for gifting. The packed had consumables for travelling and gifting. I called up the driver within two minutes of de-boarding. Driver did not take my calls. I called almost 10 times, however the driver did not pick up my call. I called through Uber network, there was still no response from driver. As i was travelling outstation, there was no choice but to board the train and forego the packed containing consumables worth Rs 500. The driver called me almost after 40 mins and provided below reasons for not taking calls 1) he was with his friend 2) his phone was not working. I find both the reasons frivolous to believe. If the phone was not working, how was his phone ringing when i called and if he is with friend, is he allowed to ignore client calls?.
          On my return to Mumbai, i made a request to Uber to take necessary action and compensate me. Various people from Uber gave flimsy responses and shied from addressing the issue. I wrote about 10 e-mails, but only was treated with highly insensitive responses. The last response I have got from Uber is that I need to deal with the driver directly. This means that while Uber entices client to use their services with various commitments and earns money from them, however if there is a issue, they take no responsibility. It is actually a anti social act and should have been dealt with much more sensitivity and accountability

Vetrivel Pannerselvam
            My complaint on Uber driver. He charged extra money from me. Total fare cost : 170 rupees minus 50 rupees discount comes around 120 rupees. but he got 170 rupees from me. kindly get my 50 rupees from driver r return to my account . Driver cheating and better he go and beg money as beggar.

I lost my 1 free rides coupon and 50 rupees. Driver & Uber benefit -- driver got extra 50 rupees and uber got 1 free rides coupon. kindly add 50 rupees r 1 free rides coupon to my account back again .

Actually i booked car for my relative.they would not come in bus at late night. At 10:35pm i booked car first driver cancelled trip and wait for almost 15 minutes in velappanchavadi .
            Driver : Vinoth Contact No :[protected] car No: TN 06 B0547

Next I booked another car he said he will arrive in few minutes . He round the city and didn’t come in short route to reach my destination ( velachery).

Why driver cheating and wait people ( 2 ladies and one family in late night). I have invoice receipt bill in mail. I experienced almost three times like this extra charge from me.
            Take immediate action on driver
            Name : Prabhakaran
            contact no : [protected]
            Car Number :TN 43 D7773

Jsforyu 84
              Uber is providing an awesome service to public . But it is also being cheated by many ways.

Many drivers use Mock GPS tools to fake GPS and their trips. It makes them free to earn the trip amount without even travelling. Also lot of fake IDs are being used to create fake trips and make money. Is this advised ? Honest way of earning is what we all expect. With this many who really does hard work also get affected and people earn money without minimal efforts.

Kindly look into it, as a matter of justice to hard working drivers.

As you can see actual distance is 23.6 km but you have charged me 287 rs.
              as per given price per km it would be 142rs

SamLaw
                Uber - Chennai. 1. They charge surge pricing - against Supreme Court's ruling. 2. They charge full fare (pre-calculated) even if the passenger chooses to get off much before the designated destination, i.e., including for the distance he/she never traveled. 3. They charge the customers with cancellation fees of Rs.50 even if the driver cancels the trip for whatever reason.

GinniY
                  We were 2 girls standing on the streets of Gurgaon at around 9.30 PM on Monday 1st September'2016 and we booked one cab from Sohna road to Noida cab number HR55X2893 Datsun Go driver name Sadre.. We did mentioned our drop-off location while booking and after waiting for 15 minutes when the driver came he asked where we want to go then he straight away refused to go by saying he has just been to that place (to Noida) and started misbehaving with us.

This kind of behavior is just not acceptable in the end we were the only one who were feeling unsafe not the driver..

And this was not the only incident..on the same night we booked 2 more cabs but the other ones didn't even bothered to come ever as they asked us where we wanted to go and nobody was interested in going to Noida and we eventually cancelled 3 cabs and were standing on the streets for more than half an hour.

[Sep 07, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aayushi.goel1
                    Dear team,

This is really annoying to see the fare and calculation like this.
                    At the time of booking, as usual i booked for digitas lbi and for a sec your app stop responding and my drop location was showing same which was my pick up location.
                    Dont you have the system which can deny for the location as a drop location and pick up location too. Still it was showing 30 rs.
                    After that, driver took me to m, y place, if the location was the same, driver should not have done this.
                    I am not able to understand this.
                    How you have charged??
                    The amount is really over charged, i will share this on twitter and other social media platform too.

You guys are over charging.

Aayushi

[Sep 06, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I am your registered customer and a frequent user. Recently I made use paytm payment mode. I have a balance of Rs, 220/.Now if I want to book it is asking me to pay in advance which I do want. hence I am not able to book any. please help me out.
                    I am your registered customer and a frequent user. Recently I made use paytm payment mode. I have a balance of Rs, 220/.Now if I want to book it is asking me to pay in advance which I do want. hence I am not able to book any.please help me out.My mobile no is [protected].

Suresh29
                      I missed an important train from cuttack to hatia tonight due to the negligency shown by one of your drivers. the booking time was 10:00 pm. the pick up time was supposed to be 10:16pm as was displayed in my app. but the driver never showed up at my place. and i had to book another one and was hence late in reaching the station (i. e. 10:46) thereby missing my train which was scheduled to leave at 10:40 pm. i am really upset by the unprofessional service provided by you people for i had to incur heavy financial loses and trouble created at my workplace. kindly, compensate for the loses and take strict measures against repetition of such unprofessional service in future.

Please take requisite actions as early as possible and keep me informed.

Uber India — Deficiency in service

Chinchi
                        Today i booked uber suv (6 seater) at around 5 pm. The vehicle was available within 15 minutes. When called, the driver named...

shalini sudharshan
                        I m uber rider for past one year. Today i updated my new mobile nis n email id... I was shocked to see my paytm wallet to 0... I had charged my account today only.. I hadjust edited my information n logged out as it was throwing error... When logged in my paytm wallet was 0. Pls help to get my amount refund which wad almost 990... I had lots of trouble first to change my mobile no's... They only send st template... Pls help me to get my hard earned money

[Sep 05, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Drivers name is sukhdev he drives a Maruti swift Dzire car number PB01A 6299 he called me up and said have you booked up an über and started to say you could have called me up and started to abuse me thank you uber now I'm shifting to ola cabs

Actually we had a driver on September 1st, the booking was done from my friends mobile. Actually charge was 141 but the driver took 201 from us we were unaware at that moment come to know just now. Take action on that driver and refund the amount back this is not good or else we have to take action.

PrithwirajRoy
                          Hello team,
                          I want to report a “lost/stolen of mobile” case while traveling on uber. Today (04-sep-2016, 1.41 am) i traveled with my friend from saltlake, kolkata to kestopur, kolkata to fetch some stuff. The cab was booked by my friend (Mr. Atanu mahata, mobile no - [protected]) and we came back to my house (Saltlake, kolkata) within 30 minutes. Although the driver ended the trip at kestopur, he agreed and charged the same fare to drop us again at saltlake. I stayed in the car all the time and the phone might have slipped off from my pocket in the cab. Today morning around 8 am i found that and it is switched off since then. When i called the cab driver (Mr. Lalon kumar, mobile – [protected]) and asked him about it, he denied finding anything in his cab. I requested him for the number of the next rider and the number given (Mobile – [protected]) by him is switched off all the time. After that, i called him several times but he stopping picking up the phone. We even checked the option available in the uber app, but it redirected to his mobile which he didn't pick up. I remember clearly taking my phone with me before the trip. So i am pretty sure to leave it in the cab only. I have really valuable documents in it and unfortunately i don’t have backup of them. Need help from your side to sort out this matter. The details of the mobile are given below. I will update the police complaint details tomorrow (05-sep-2016). Screenshot of the ride is attached.
                          Model: htc desire 601 dual sim
                          Unit s/n: ht3c3wk00268
                          Imei: [protected]
                          Mobile no (S) – [protected]/[protected]

Request for your kind attention on this unfortunate incident. For any kind of assistance from our side please call in this number - [protected] (Atanu mahata). Thanks in advance.
                          Prithwiraj roy

Lost mobile in uber cab

Rakes 1122's response Aug 31, 2016
                          Uber fraud company hai chor company hai maine pure week car achse se pick hour me chalayi lekin bar bar uber incentives kaat letaa hai. So p lzzz request you to uber me GA Adi mat chalayiye . Garibo ka paisa lootne ka kaam uber kaa hai. Daily 300 complain hoti hai jaa ke Dekhe uber office me lekin koi dar ke maare kuch boltaa nhi hi Ki mai car kaa kaa kya Karunga
                          Rakes 1122's response Aug 31, 2016
                          These uber guys increase the fares when person is in need of cabs like in rainy season and they some time increase the fare to 5 times of normal fare. Government of India should take strict action against them.

Sahaya_D
                            I have booked an Uberpool on 2nd Sep'16 for myself (1 person) . When the trip has started, I got a notification saying that the fare has been updated, as Driver started trip with the option of 2 members for my booking. When I questioned the driver about rider update, his answer was a shocking thing. Driver doesn't have knowledge on the device and UberPool policies. He was saying that the fixed price which has shown before confirmation will change based on surge as it is a pool. He doesn't know, that he has to click on 1 or 2 riders icon before starting the trip and he is not accepting his mistake when I am trying to explaining him. Because of his mistake, I paid extra money from my paytm wallet.

I have raised multiple issues on Driver's behavior and for charging additional money. But I didn't got any solution. It was very sad that Uber people are loosing the trust with these kind of actions.

Booking details as below:
                            Date and Time of booking: 02-Sep-2016 07:42am
                            Driver Name: Venkateshwarulu
                            UberType: Uber Pool
                            Vehicle Type: Tata Vista

[Sep 03, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Chownein Maio's response Aug 30, 2016
                            The user name was Onggam Maio
                            Sir when my father rode in one of your uber service car in guwahati he forgot his mobile phone in the car... Kindly look into the matter... Its urgent... The registered mobile number was [protected] or [protected]...

Sukanya Baruah
                              Firstly the dream very dnt bother to call me and I had to repeatedly call him and give him directions. Secondly he had no idea about where to know even after telling him the major landmarks. And he cancelled the trip on his own without even bothering to inform me and I kept waiting for him.
                              Worst services and very unprofessional drivers who doesn't even have basic manners and no idea about the roads. How can you even appoint such drivers??

Driver whose behaviour is just not acceptable.

its_Anonymous
                                On 18th aug '16, 5:30 pm, I booked a direct Uber cab in Bangalore from Whitefields, EPIP area to Vikram Hospital, Cunningham. On the way, when our vehicle was near the KR Puram Hanging Flyover underpass, a truck passed by our car and the mirror of the car broke. The driver stopped his vehicle on the middle of the busy road, quarreled with the truck driver for 10 min. I waited. After that he stopped the vehicle near a shop there, and stopped the trip and asked me to book another cab. It was already 6 pm by that time and no cabs are available at that time on that busy road. The driver also halted at a place where no conveyance is available. I asked him to call Uber Bangalore customer care and asked them to book another cab for me. The driver bluntly replied they don't have customer care contact. I asked him then what is the whole point of having a customer care if they cannot do anything about adhoc situations like this. When I shouted at him for the same and forced him to do something, he finally called customer care and the customer care people asked him to cancel the trip as I can't hold him for payment as it was paytm payment. And left me on the busy road helpless. Please note that I was going to the hospital as my father was hospitalized and this was an emergency situation where your driver and your customer care behaved like this. Even if it was not an emergency situation your drivers and custcare should behave responsibly for who they call as customers.

This is not the first time such incident happened. Prior to this also, I had booked an Uber and the car broke down. I myself spoke to the customer care and they did not do anything about it. That time also, I urged them that this is a loophole in their service and they should do something about it. But, everytime, they don't pay any heed to my words and just reimburse the money when I complain. What happens when your customers are stuck in a busy highway for hours without any conveyance and what is the point of such public transport facilities that these people run when they cannot take responsibility to have people reach their destination.

Problem is, in situations like this, money is not the concern. They should have some basic civic sense to think that if a girl is dropped mid way on a highway road without any conveyance, It is their basic responsibility to do something about it. They cant just revert back the money and say the problem is solved.

I did multiple follow ups and gave them multiple feedbacks but they just ignored everything and wasted my time and energy.

There has also been an instance wherein me and my friend booked a cab together for office as were going the same direction, only thing my office is about 2 kms ahead of my friend's on the same road. As my friend got down, the driver refused to take me any further and asked me to get down there even when the location that was put was that of my office. He started arguing to call the custcare. Again drivers themselves do not have the appropriate knowledge or the custcare details that they should. Customers do not have all the time in the world to sit and argue about these things on a daily basis. If it rains, which is almost a daily feature in Blore, we should forget about getting a cab. This is when we need it the most and public transports are not available. I am not sure if they have the right to call themselves public transport if they cannot be available for the public at all times or times of need at the least.

There are multiple such cases that happened which is why am forced to write this on this forum since no action has been taken by the company to improve their services. I would also like to mention that I am facing problems with Uber only in Bangalore. Earlier in Hyderabad, I booked several times and never had any issues. So, there are issues with the customer care in Bangalore. I have stopped booking Uber in Bangalore since then and as they are ignoring all my complains, I am raising my complain here in consumer forum. This city is a hub of professionals like us and such incidents just make it certain that no one really cares. It is just a money minting business and they think just crediting back the money solves the problem. What about time, what about the effort that we need to put to get something which should be readily available to us and which is why these companies are in existence in the first place.

Harsh Kumar Pandit
                                  I am writing here as I've received no response from uber help even after raising the concern for 3 days.

On 31st Aug 2016, I had a ride from Noida to G.T.B Enclave in Delhi and I was expecting 100 Rupees MCD Tax in my bill however, There were 100x5 Rupees tax included and I was charged 739+80 rupees for no logical reason.

Please find corresponding payment receipt i.e. attached herewith.

Milind F&S
                                    I booked a car for go to hospital immediately check up of my parent. Car driver not receive call and move round to me 2 hrs. At the last driver cancel trip, howerver company give panelty charge on me. Moreover, that was my first trip and it was such a bad experience and my first ride promo also waste & no any chance to contact company when i need. I highly disappointed and request to uber that resolve problem and make better service because it will be effect to any one when emmergency come like hospital admit or flight catch up.

bajaj52
                                      Uber does not have any dedicated customer care (voice support) to ensure immediate redressal of greviances. In case uber cab drivers misbehave what is the opyion available to a rider??? Write a maila and wait for a mail reply!!! Utter nonsense!!! Further the cab service provider does not provide any details of the action taken... I believe it does not take any action at all. High security related issues...

[Sep 02, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.