Uber India

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Bad

Uber India Complaints & Reviews

pratik ahuja
Absolute horrible and disgusting way of handling things. IF your app is giving problems like not booking for 3-5 minutes straight the customer is already in problem as they trusted your service where the idea is to trust availability o[censored]ber and occasionally paying a premium for it. Now if i have to close app or cancel to try re-booking because app is not doing anything how is it customer's fault.

And after going through this ordeal customer has to explain and Uber answer is that your account is suspended. For what trusting you, being a loyal customer, trying to use your services? If you can't make your app better shut down business and run away. Don't do non-sense with customers.

[Jul 03, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I had been trying to reset my password for about a day . Even after 15 times I did not receive any link to reset it . It is highly disappointing to face such a problem from such a renowned and reputed company as yours . Kindly do the needful done .

Naveen Kumar Kudikala
    I have tried to book a cab from Kacheguda to Suchitra, Hyderabad. While booking, it showed me estimated amount as Rs 168.00. I asked me to add amount for booking, i then added Rs 200.00. Now when i tried to book, it again asks me to add money to wallet. I then checked my paytm wallet and saw Rs 168.00 deducted from Uber and shows balance Rs 32.00. I didn't even book the cab, why my amount was deducted?
    Why uber does not allow cash option? What wrong with uber app? It does not even show the balance in the app?

I want my amount to be credited back.

Harshika Sharma
      I booked uber, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dezire on 02/07/2016. The driver name was Surendra. I booked the cab for 8:00 PM. However the cab was already delayed and the driver was very rude and arrogant. And because of this we had to cancel the ride. This is one of the worst experience with Uber.

Sanjoy khatua
        Dear,
        Uber caps

I took a uber go yesterday from house (vip nagar) to medical college.. my total bill was rs.176. but uber charged me 60 bucks extra and made it rs.236.. later i saw that they added and extra fee of rs.60 on the uber las ride, if this is how they scam regular users... god help the company and its drivers... later i saw that they added and extra fees of rs.60 after ride.. if this is how they scam regular users... god help the company and its drivers... addest experience with uber.. never faced this before, happened for the first time.. but they certainly lost my faithfulness and preference. but if they have to scam people, they certainly should be a bit smarter.
        I have given a sample of the extra additional scam fare that they charged.
        I call him and gave him directions how to reach my house.
        He informed that he is on his way. also driver was so late and eta showing 5 minutes but after that 20 mints over i've call from driver, how its possible???
        Addest experience with uber.. never faced this before, happened for the first time very bad service.. but they certainly lost my faithfulness and preference... but if they have to scam people, they certainly should be a bit smarter.
        I have given a sample of the extra additional scam fare that they charged.. please look into matter to concern department and resolved it matter immediately and call back my number before 12pm..

Sanjoy khatua

[Jul 01, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

hemantmishraofficial
          I booked a cab o[censored]ber. the driver was devendra at lajpat nagar defence colony. he cancelled the trip and rupees 80 cancellation charges were added. again i booked a cab o[censored]ber, the driver was ramesh at lajpat nagar defence colony delhi. again the driver cancelled the trip. 8 rupees cancellation charge was further added. finally uber cab driver attar dropped me home. and my total fair consisted of additional 160 rupees which was included in charge collected by attar. i request to lok into the matter and take action against ramesh and devendra. and reduce charge collected of attar

Vinay Bathija
            My name is vinay bathija and i am writing this as I am very disappointed with the service provideded by the uber as there was no prior notice given about the surge charge which was 2.9 . I travel from Dadar to chembur which cost normally 150 rs
            And I was charged 488rs for the same I want this to take into consideration and revert me with the same
            Thankyou

[Jun 30, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PrakashGupta21
              We booked an uber cab from guduvanchery to chennai domestic airport. I travel often as part of my work. Last time i went by ola and the trip cost was 254 approx. But uber trip, they sent me bill of inr 321, while reviewing the bill i came across this airport convenient charge of 100. I don't understand why they charge this money. This must be refunded back to me.
              Fare details are as below:
              Base fare-30
              13.2 miles
              127.48
              54 minutes
              Distance surcharge (0.78 miles)
              Subtotal
              ₹ 221.48
              Airport convenience fee (12:00 am - 11:59 pm)
              Charged
              Cash ₹ 321.48

Chinky10
                The driver did rash driving having customers in the taxi... Almost would have let to an accident.. The taxi number is mh 02 3746 sedan.. It was in mulund on 29th june 2016 at 9.30pm approximately..
                After telling him about the mistake he made, the response we get is just a casual look and a laughter without any realisation of his mistake and without any apology..
                This is how the drivers are trained?

Need to lodge a complaint against that driver

Awaiting for the revert on urgent basis or else need to go to the higher authority

Sahiti Uppada
                  Earlier this morning (29th june, 2016) i booked a cab from shilpa park to kukatpally. Gps was showing estimated time as 6 mins but when i booked the cab, the driver called and said that it will take nearly half n hour to arrive. Eventually, he forced us to cancel the cab saying it would take much time than stated earlier giving a reson that there was heavy traffic jam from kothaguda to shilpa park, when there was none.
                  When we asked him to come any how, he refused and told us to cancel the cab. When we denied to cancel it and asked him to do so instead.. He refused stating that "y did u choose me wgen there was an option for you to select another cab??""

Now, can uber answer this question that since when was the customer given an option to choose??? And why shall we pay the cancellation fee.. When it was purely the driver's fault???

Driver's contact no. - [protected], [protected]

[Jun 29, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sujie151
                    I had requested for a cab on Friday, the 17th of June, for Terminal 1 arrival. My husband, Mr Harsh Tikku had booked the cab. The cab got me to my residence in Sushant LOk phase-1. Unfortunately, while getting down I left my Iphone adapter in the cab. As soon as I got down, I called him back within 5 minutes. He said he is on a call and will return the adapter on his way back at night. Its been more than ten days, I have been following up with him. Yesterday, I told him that I will complain and he said please go ahead and do so. He is a fearless guy who has no respect or fear . His name is Rahul and his mobile number is [protected]. The car was a Swift Dzire.

Please look into the matter. I need my adapter urgently

Uber India — Fare issue

Arpith Shetty
                      I was travelling from the Pune Airport to Four Points by Sheraton. The fare estimate said 197-200 Rs.
                      But the the fare...

Mourya7571
                      I had booked cab from yellireddy kuda to 247 company at uppal i selected the payment as my card so the while returning i was about to another cab in the app it told you have unpaid bill so i payed by payment gateway but they charged double while the amount once charged by uber mumbai and second same money by uber delhi. As i traveled once how can they charge double?? Please solve my issue

Double charged

[Jun 28, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dinesh0071
                        Hi team uber,

As i complaint about my last to last ride that the driver unable to reached the mentioned pick up point and went far away from there and said that i cannot came back there to pick you up because i came far away from there and cancel the ride by own not even inform me.

Also today i booked a ride and i was charged rs. 80 extra that is highly not acceptable.

You didn't even take any action against the driver because he was not cooperate with us and take very rudely and in false language.

I want my money refund as soon as possible and a action the driver.

If you can't then be prepare because i am gonna write the bad feedback against you in all the active social media platforms like facebook, twitter etc..

pam123
                          I would like to complain against the driver that we had taken yesterday. Date 28th june evening around 7 pm. The driver was not ready to take the route of dwarka where there was two drop on the way. He was very adamant in his route which was overly crowded. His was very abusive, ill mannred person. Pathethic service by uber. The drivers name is kaushal the car no is 6060 accent. Please take action against him. He is not an ideal person with whom any body can go for the ride. At times flexibility is important for womans safety but he was not ready to take a right route. He brutaly founght with us and moreover we paid heavy charges also for his wrong route.

Uber Taxi — Complaining for bad behavior by nonsense driver

disco ninja
                            I took Uber taxi yesterday from Palam Colony to Anand Vihar Railway Station and the driver name Praveen ( with Maruti Suzuki)...

Debkalpa Ghosh
                            I took a uber go today from girish park to taratala.. My total bill was rs.154. But uber charged me 60 bucks extra and made it rs.214..

Later i saw that they added and extra cancellation fee of rs.60 on the tab, whereas i never booked the other uber taxi nor cancel it...

If this is how they scam regular users... God help the company and its drivers...
                            Addest experience with uber.. Never faced this before, happened for the first time.. But they certainly lost my faithfulness and preference. I dont want that mere rs.60 back.. But if they have to scam people, they certainly should be a bit smarter.
                            I have given a sample of the extra additional scam fare that they charged.

Extra fare charge
                            Extra fare charge

[Jun 25, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            thye charged me a cancellation fee of Rs.60 from june 17 where i did not book it on 24th june 2016... sad as hell

Sakshidhavan
                              I have booked Uber cab from AIIMS hospital to West Delhi on 24th June 2016 Friday from Uber Cab. Driver Name Yogesh calls me from his number..[protected].I ask him to come in side the hospital he start shouting on phone that im not coming anywhere.if you want to go come here outside.i was with my mother as she got discharge after her surgery.she was on stretcher.then some how we took her to the cab.Drive took around 55 mins that driver started abusing all o[censored]s by saying..Gadi ka darwaza band kar le ni to gadi se utar dunga jata rahio apne app.then suddenly his phone rang he said mein abhi arha hu apko pik karne.and suddenly mid of the way he stopped his car and said am not going on that side, arrange something and leave the cab .DL1RTA0635.

[Jun 24, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Uber have to take necessary action to fix this issues and problems. Many times such cases happens and ultimately individual stop hiring cab from Uber assuming that their drivers are very miserable. Uber loosing customer goodwill and faith. If nothing done on this case then I prefer to stop using Uber. Guy's this issues happens to many but get enlighten by few so take this as very serious matter of concern.
                              This is something so sad to listen that uber is hiring such careless drivers those who dont even know how to respect.
                              Uber please i request you to take strick action against driver name yogesh and he should be imediatelty terminated from his duty. By seeing such a bad behaviour with the customer.
                              Till now there is no action on this complaint, people are suffering from these kind of activities on daily basis, Driver like Yogesh should be terminate from their jobs asap .Many times similar kind of activities took place by UBER Driver's.once Driver arrested after woman passenger complains of lewd behaviour in Bengaluru, Uber requires background checks for all of its drivers.

Lokesh Dalmia
                                My brother booked a car at 4.02 am to go to airport on 23rd June 2016 for Car No. DL 1R TA 8302. The car took 30mins to reach in spite of the time shown in the app was around 15mins. Once the driver arrived at the main gate, he misbehaved with the guards. He knowing our urgency to reach the airport asked to cancel. We were helpless and requested him accordingly, once he came to pick the passenger it was more than 30mins.on our request to go fast he came out of the car and said cancel the trip. Given a schedule when I had no option but to take my car out to drop my brother he put his car in front of my car and th did not let us go.

Such a behavior made me feel unsafe and had to call police as well. Again, he was shameless and threatened us by saying that he will not let us reach airport and also warned us of life threat. We missed the flight and costed us Rs 3500.

Cannot expect a behavior like this ever.

GauravKush
                                  I was charged toll charges two times for one way journey.
                                  I use to travel uber never charged two times why you have charged two times.
                                  I am a regular customer to uber. You are going to loes a precious customer.
                                  Please refund me. That was fraud these driver have passes which dosent cost much and they are saveing a lrage amount of money with these toll passes he dosent pay any tolls anywhere but I have charged by the uber for the tolls please refund me as my parents give me limited money for travel. I am going to face problem with this all toll drama.
                                  Why my driver was so clever.

Fraud Driver.

[Jun 22, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pankajmathur378
                                    Complaint details: driver was too rude, had to cancel the cab in between. Driver was giving back to back call even when the cab was cancelled. Using abusive language. The cab was booked for wife and daughter, feeling extremely scared of dealing with such taxi drivers.

Driver name: pankaj
                                    Taxi number: dl1rta0235
                                    Type: honda amaze
                                    Date of incident: 22/june/2016
                                    Number of driver - [protected]
                                    Taxi was booked from tilak pul to kalkaji, new delhi

It is desired, that strict action is taken against the erring driver and his license to be cancelled permanently.