Uber India

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Bad

Uber India Complaints & Reviews

Debkalpa Ghosh
I took a uber go today from girish park to taratala.. My total bill was rs.154. But uber charged me 60 bucks extra and made it rs.214..

Later i saw that they added and extra cancellation fee of rs.60 on the tab, whereas i never booked the other uber taxi nor cancel it...

If this is how they scam regular users... God help the company and its drivers...
Addest experience with uber.. Never faced this before, happened for the first time.. But they certainly lost my faithfulness and preference. I dont want that mere rs.60 back.. But if they have to scam people, they certainly should be a bit smarter.
I have given a sample of the extra additional scam fare that they charged.

Extra fare charge
Extra fare charge

[Jun 25, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
thye charged me a cancellation fee of Rs.60 from june 17 where i did not book it on 24th june 2016... sad as hell

Sakshidhavan
    I have booked Uber cab from AIIMS hospital to West Delhi on 24th June 2016 Friday from Uber Cab. Driver Name Yogesh calls me from his number..[protected].I ask him to come in side the hospital he start shouting on phone that im not coming anywhere.if you want to go come here outside.i was with my mother as she got discharge after her surgery.she was on stretcher.then some how we took her to the cab.Drive took around 55 mins that driver started abusing all o[censored]s by saying..Gadi ka darwaza band kar le ni to gadi se utar dunga jata rahio apne app.then suddenly his phone rang he said mein abhi arha hu apko pik karne.and suddenly mid of the way he stopped his car and said am not going on that side, arrange something and leave the cab .DL1RTA0635.

[Jun 24, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Uber have to take necessary action to fix this issues and problems. Many times such cases happens and ultimately individual stop hiring cab from Uber assuming that their drivers are very miserable. Uber loosing customer goodwill and faith. If nothing done on this case then I prefer to stop using Uber. Guy's this issues happens to many but get enlighten by few so take this as very serious matter of concern.
    This is something so sad to listen that uber is hiring such careless drivers those who dont even know how to respect.
    Uber please i request you to take strick action against driver name yogesh and he should be imediatelty terminated from his duty. By seeing such a bad behaviour with the customer.
    Till now there is no action on this complaint, people are suffering from these kind of activities on daily basis, Driver like Yogesh should be terminate from their jobs asap .Many times similar kind of activities took place by UBER Driver's.once Driver arrested after woman passenger complains of lewd behaviour in Bengaluru, Uber requires background checks for all of its drivers.

Lokesh Dalmia
      My brother booked a car at 4.02 am to go to airport on 23rd June 2016 for Car No. DL 1R TA 8302. The car took 30mins to reach in spite of the time shown in the app was around 15mins. Once the driver arrived at the main gate, he misbehaved with the guards. He knowing our urgency to reach the airport asked to cancel. We were helpless and requested him accordingly, once he came to pick the passenger it was more than 30mins.on our request to go fast he came out of the car and said cancel the trip. Given a schedule when I had no option but to take my car out to drop my brother he put his car in front of my car and th did not let us go.

Such a behavior made me feel unsafe and had to call police as well. Again, he was shameless and threatened us by saying that he will not let us reach airport and also warned us of life threat. We missed the flight and costed us Rs 3500.

Cannot expect a behavior like this ever.

[Jun 28, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

GauravKush
        I was charged toll charges two times for one way journey.
        I use to travel uber never charged two times why you have charged two times.
        I am a regular customer to uber. You are going to loes a precious customer.
        Please refund me. That was fraud these driver have passes which dosent cost much and they are saveing a lrage amount of money with these toll passes he dosent pay any tolls anywhere but I have charged by the uber for the tolls please refund me as my parents give me limited money for travel. I am going to face problem with this all toll drama.
        Why my driver was so clever.

Fraud Driver.

[Jun 22, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pankajmathur378
          Complaint details: driver was too rude, had to cancel the cab in between. Driver was giving back to back call even when the cab was cancelled. Using abusive language. The cab was booked for wife and daughter, feeling extremely scared of dealing with such taxi drivers.

Driver name: pankaj
          Taxi number: dl1rta0235
          Type: honda amaze
          Date of incident: 22/june/2016
          Number of driver - [protected]
          Taxi was booked from tilak pul to kalkaji, new delhi

It is desired, that strict action is taken against the erring driver and his license to be cancelled permanently.

mad456
            There is no contact no. to rider who is riding in uber cars for help
            yesterday i went mira road- bandra with fare of rs 434, this money i paid to the driver.
            after 1 hour i m returning back to bandra-mira road driver has charged me 796 rs.
            when i told him how 796 rs, he told me that his device showing 796 & you have to pay this amt only
            after paying i ask for cutomer support no. he had given me driver support number when i dialed that no. that represatative" pls do not call on this no. this is for driver support.you can only mail on [protected]@ uber.com
            after mailing there is no respoonse yet

[Jun 21, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aakash312
              Sir maine apki side uber se cab book kri thi ghaziabad to modinagar price difrance ki vajah se maine driver ko bace charge 60/- rupeess pay kiya or phone car ke age vale box me rakha or hum car se utar gye uske after 5 minuts baad maine driver ko cal kiya usne kha mere pass phone nhi hai or phone cut kr diya or mere number 15 se 20 call gayi or fir phone not reachable ho gya or ab driver mera phone nhi utha rha hai ormai apki co. Uber pr mukadma karunga agar kal tak mere pass aapka support call nhi ata hai to apse vinti hai mera phone model - oppof1f hai 16, 000/- ka hai. Us driver ka naam nitesh hai or mobile no [protected] hai... Maine us driver ke against complaint ki hai.

[Jun 20, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mamtaa Goel
                I had taken a trip on 8th june from andheri to churchgate. I
                Had balance in my paytm wallet, still the driver asked for cash and i paid it in a hurry, as was not aware about the process of payment in pooling.

In good earnest i paid cash and later discover that my paytm wallet was also credited.

Realizing i had called the driver on 12th june seeking refund of cash which he said would return, and has not turned up so far despite several calls.

At times his phone comes switched off and off late is is avoiding my calls.

Pl help in refunding my amount of rs. 325/- as uber is know was honesty and transparency

Gauravjaiswal
                  I booked a cab from Uber and I was charged triple the amount that was showing in the fare, And I was dropped at my location but my ride was ended after 30 minutes of my drop due to which I am charged 134 rs from my paytm wallet..

This is ridiculous service from uber and I want my extra charged money back...

Name- Gaurav jaiswal
                  Email id- [protected]@gmail.com
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2017
                  Company contacted me

Uber India — Driver refused to go after accepting booking by UBER

Laxhit
                    This 4th time bad experience about UBER services/drivers. UBER drivers mostly refuse rides after accepting booking by UBER....

vivek19931
                    I traveled yesterday from ram koti to sanikipuri distance was 13 kms but the meter showed 31 kms and accordingly the fare was charged. The billing system calculated entirely wrongly. I need the refund for my money since inappropriate bill was given to me. When asked driver about the bill he gave vague reply and he was like pay the bill since i have traveled many times on the same route and i was never charged beyond rs 170 but this time i had to pay rs 399.

Inappropriate bill charge

[Jun 19, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karan Bassi
                      This complaint is to bring to your kind notice that i lavika sharma of masjid banda road kondapur hyderabad was charged with inappropriate fare by uber during our trip from Masjid banda road to Ramoji city.I was charged with rs.613 during our visit to ramoji but on arriving back the fare came rs.977 for the same 72 kms even when followed by same path.i was charged rs.377 more which wasn't paid by me due to which we were told to be faced by complaints.This caused me inconvenience and wastage of time due to which the Uber will not be preferred by me any more nor any of my family member.
                      I am attaching photo of wrong fare.Hoping for an early reply.

Inappropriate fare charged

[Jun 18, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Basavaraju Raju
                        This is Basavaraju.G one of the genuine regular user o[censored]ber from past 5-6 months.I am having only one Uber accoint i.e, [protected]@gmail.comwith you People.

My Uber account has been disabled for the 2nd time without any information where my only one Uber account was got activated and I was using regularly for 2 days Suddenly you guys have blocked my Uber account once again.

Its been now exactly 121 days where my only one Uber account has been disabled my you guys.I am keep on writing number of mails for you guys but there is no single response from you guys from past 86 days also.

I have already interacted with Mr.Vivek, Neeta, Divya, Mr.Satyam etc from past 121 days where they can`t even understand a simple english language of customers problem.Instead they are directly sending a copy paste answers from there templates.

I also requested for an callback from your higher level managers regarding this issue which has been caused for an genuine customer.

I still can`t understand where I am writing number of mails regularly for my Uber account activation there is no proper response at all from you guys from past 86 days or so.

Even there is no response from your Mr.Travis Kalanick and as well as from Mr.Amit Jain where this issue has been going on and on from past 121 days they don`t even bother of replaying back for a genuine customers like me.

I have lost my Patience already after writing number of mails for your Uber company who can`t even understand the genuine customers problem.I have lost hopes in cab Service providers especially from Uber.

I have already told to my friends circle, family members, colleagues to never to use Uber and also discontinue from Uber which has already been done I think.

Once again I am telling Don`t ever give a copy paste answers for any customers and also I am still waiting for an helping hand who can understand a genuine customers problem who is writing mails regularly from past 121 days to get his Uber Account Activation.

Regards and Thank You,
                        Basavaraju.G
                        Ph-[protected]
                        Feel Free to Contact Anytime

[Jun 17, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Its been 6 days now where I have submitted my Complaint against uber.
                        Still there is no single response from you nor from Uber guys also.
                        Can anyone help me in this complaint its 18 days now there is no replay from you guys nor from the UBER also ?
                        Uber has already lost its brand reputation.And now you guys also losing reputations for these kind of things.
                        Can anyone take the initiative of this complaint and help a genuine customer ?
                        waiting for your quick response as soon as possible

vrk1973
                          My name is Radha Krishna and I booked Uber pool car on 13.6.2016 from udyog vihar phase 3 to Sector 23 Gurgaon.I charged Rs 120.70 from my paytm account but the invoice amount is Ra 81.51. I have mailed them and the reply is not answering my query . I mailed again and there is no response.this is my 1st uber pool trip and expensive than ola cabs who offer similar service.

Uber charged more for uber pool trip

[Jun 16, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajhanschinmay
                            I booked Uber cab under free ride scheme on[protected].
                            Total fare was 298/-
                            I had a free ride worth 300/- in my a/c.
                            But they refused to give me free ride.
                            I had to pay the discounted amount 258/-.
                            I contacted Uber 12 times till now, but no reply has come.
                            I wrote to their grievance email ID as well, but they also did not reply.
                            If they don't want to give free rides, then why do they offer them?
                            I request all to stop using Cheater company like Uber.
                            Thank you.

[Jun 15, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Starhut
                              I booked a taxi from tyagraj stadium dl1vb8255 driver birendra, owner sumeet
                              The taxi arrived after 35 minutes wile earlier it was suppose to reach in 8 minutes. As the gps was not working driver was not able to locate such a huge stadium. He didn't even bother to call. I called him 3 times. Every time i called him he started asking me the directions.
                              After 30 minutes when the taxi didn't turn up i tried to cancel but it showed 80 rs penalty.

How much time do you expect from me to wait on the road.

I kept waiting and finally when he arrived he took us in the opposite direction, stopped in the middle of road (Near yusuf sarai) as he had no driving sense... He was a new driver. As ididn't want to take more risk igot down down at august kranti marg and paid him rs 85.

I'm wondering why my account is showing wrong time and wrong amount.

Please advise me if your driver doesn't reach on time,
                              For how long do you expect me to wait before canceling.

[Jun 14, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anand K Nair
                                I booked a pickup from chennai airport to my home on 07th June 2016.
                                The trip was just 6.55 KMs distance and just took 15 mins.
                                They charged me a convenience fee of Rs. 100. When asked initially they said its a airport surcharge, when I argued there is no surcharge for chennai Airport and I also asked to provide the proof if any surcharge has been charged, for which the ignored. I complained multiple times later, but everytime they argue that its for toll charges. Anyone in Chennai would know that there is no Toll from airport to city. I asked them to fix a call to discuss but they are cowardly communication only through mails.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2016
                                Uber agreed there were no toll paid by the driver and accepted to refund and refunded 100 rs to my paytm wallet. Thanks to forum.

Ayush_jain17
                                  Earlier uber used to show the x factor to show the surge pricing. (Like in peak hours, traveler will be charged 3x of the billing amount).

Now after the government involvement, uber cannot do the above.

Therefore, they are charging consumers/travelers in other way. They ask for the toll amount which are extremely high. I was charged 300 just for tolls (Total bill was rs. 762) while coming back from gwal pahari, gurgaon to akshardham, delhi at peak hours (Evening 5:30pm).

Note: when i went from akshardham to gwal pahari in the morning (7:30 am). I did not pay any tolls. The total bill was rs. 274 only.

Uber still has
                                  Uber still has

[Jun 13, 2016] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

saurabh16108
                                    I have booked the cab for my brother from kharadi to univercity road (pune)and i have applied promotional code it is showing 1 ride free.The person whose promotinal i have appied got free ride but as first rider i did not get.so according to uber policy and audit entry it was totally wrong.IT means uber is bluffing in the name of free ride.

thanks
                                    Saurabh

Regarding first ride promotion code not working

Hello Team,
                                    When i will get reply from UBER support Team.

OmprakashH
                                      I have wrongly charged in mexican dollar when i am india. Even sent me the receipt of driving in mexican. Yesterday night i got a mail from uber saying i ride with mexician driver for 2 times and charged on my credit card. I have registered support help for both the trips, but till now not received any update from the company neither call. Is that my uber account itself hacked to wrongly show the location as mexico when i am in bangalore, india.

If it is not taken it as serious issue, i have may to register a case.

Regards.