Uninor / Telenor

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh
Landmarks:Opp. Shoppers’s Stop

+91 91 2509 1121  (From Uninor Number)
+91 91 2509 1198  (From Uninor Number)

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bihar (Incl. Jharkhand)
1st & 2nd Floor, Vaus Spring, Ashiana Digha Road, Ashiana More, Patna - 800014

Gujarat
Block C, 4 & 5, 3rd Floor, The Acropolis Mall, Ahmedabad - 380 054.

Maharashtra and Goa
Tower S-4 , 5th floor, Cybercity, IT Park Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028.

UP East
Hindustan Times House, 25 Ashok Marg, Lucknow 226001

View More Information...

Good

Uninor / Telenor related photos (205)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Uninor / Telenor Complaints & Reviews

Umred, Maharashtra
Respected sir/ madam

Sir i'm using this number but as per bill i think my colleagues are calling through this number with out noticing me hence i need your help so please provide me incoming and
Outgoing calls with time and date from october 1 2017 to 6 november 2017 0[censored]ninor number [protected] to my email address [protected]@gmail.com at the earliest

S kale

[Nov 06, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
    Hello team

With reference to above mobile no [protected]

I am very upset with your customer care service what they are providing wrong information to customer.

As per conversation with your executive he told me for internet services you can recharge with rd 104 after i recharge my balance was deducted rd 11. I called to customer care as he said this is only 2g service for better speed you can recharge rd 115.00
    After that u recharged with rd 115.00 still my balance getting dedicated from. Main account as i called to customer care again now he is saying rd 115.00 from yesterdayonly for2g.

What's held on with customers.

I want to refund the whole amount to my main balance and deactivate all service.

Refund my recharged amount and balance dedicated amount.
    Rs 104 +115 = 219.00 plus 11 rs deducted so total. Amount is 230.00

I have recorded all your executive calls if i not got the refund balance i will raise complaint in to consumer court because i have all recording with us.

Gajanan
    Call me on personal no for any clarification[protected]

My lcd is craft isliye mai apane call list nahi dekh pata

H
      Pune, Maharashtra
      I have lost my prepaid telenor sim card no is [protected]

Details of card is below -

Name - harshad hanmant pawar
      Address - at - warkhadwadi, post - bhogaon, tal - wai, dist - satara. 412803
      Last recharge - 21st oct 2017 of rs. 11/-
      Recharge - online recharge (Via paytm)

I am requesting you to please deactivate my sim

Harshad pawar

[Nov 02, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I did the recharge to unknown person mistakenly while making recharge to my phone of rs.70 top up.

Dear telenor

My name is sourabh anand singh today i recharged 299 plan at my phone number: [protected] (Unlimited calls with 1 gb 4g data) got only unlimited calls but not received data pack of 4g 1gb plan.
        Spoke to telenor customer care and they said after 48 hrs if you will not receive data pack. Raise a service request by calling us. We will credit then in 72 hours.
        How painfull it is.

Pls resolve this request asap

Sourabh anand
        Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2017
        company has neither emailed nor called me to update the same. company took 10 days to resolve the issue? plz take action against telenor. Thanks a lot

[Oct 30, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Saurabh anand singh Oct 30, 2017 request you to as soon as possible credit internet pack in my phone number:[protected].

K
          Bengaluru, Karnataka
          Hi, my mobile number which was owned by me from 5 years, was lost, so i raised a complaint to block sim. After completing all official formalities, when i resubmitted documents for getting a new sim with the same number, the application was rejected saying they have assigned the number to someone else.

How can they re-assign a number, which is under my name, according to all document proof.

It has caused a lot of inconvenience for me after losing the number which i owned for 5 years.

[Oct 29, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear sir, my name is Nagaraj H K from Bengaluru, I'm getting miss call and call also but he/she didn't speak with me so please let me know the who is the person calling me, my mail ID is [protected]@gmail.com please send me details about person.
          Thank you.
          Nagaraj H K
          I have lost my Samsung phone, when calling it is saying the subscriber is call forwarding, I want to find it by tracing its exact location

Pune, Maharashtra
            I am using uninor service and i got message to update adhar details please visit to near service center which situated at virar east 401305 monalisa bldg. So i visited the said service centre on 27.10.17 for updating aadhar details the service provider of that shop manoj chaturvedi his no [protected] demanding rs. 100/- for updation of aadhar details.. So i asked him for giving bill of rs. 100/-.. However he refuse to give the bill.

Is any action from unionr will take against him.

I m a teacher and I inform my student parents for my students performance, please help me for sending sms
            Sir /Madam

Pls send me outgoing and incoming call list as well as miss call list along with time and date of call of Mobil no. For last Jan 2017 to may 2017 on my email id [protected]@gmail.com and my mbl no is [protected]

Kindly to the needful

Bengaluru, Karnataka
              Hello sir i'm deepraji devi. W/o - laljee yadav. My uninor no. Is [protected]. My sim is lost 7 day before i'm call to customer care but no help but care answer is your no. Is not uninor why customer care. No further action on my uninor no. Through uninor customer. Care. I'm request to you pls. Closed my uninor sim. My other contact no. You can call me [protected]

Hi telenor,

I got a message from your portal i. E recharge with rs.104 get unlimited local or std with 28 days of validity. I recharged with it and i got validity of 7 days.

Another thing has happened with the message offer also. I'm adding the screen shots.
                With your customer executive durga prasad i talked to him, like a robot he says only one thing offer is not applicable to you.

Will you rectify this or not?? I need an immediate response from you within 24hrs else i know what to do??

My telenor number : [protected]
                You can contact me on the same number.
                i got a message from you for the recharge of 104 with validity of 28 days instead of 7 days

sanjay bagarka's response Oct 27, 2017 please fastly
                I have lost my phone in puna nd want block telenor Sim.which Sim no is-[protected] name-maduri kariya
                Add-raghuvansi society, chhya, porbandar
                I lost my uninor sim card please block it

B
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  Sir i haven't made any call or text for a month or two because i was in roaming that's why sim was switched off. But when i went to my regional place. Everyone tried calling me and it says incoming on this number is not aloowed. When i reinserted my telenor sim then the error popped up saying sim card registration failed. Please reactivate it. I was your loyal customer and i am ready to pay reactivation charges.
                  My number -: [protected]

[Oct 27, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My Telenor number services deactivate what's problem . kind of aadhar link is submitted yesterday . I am recharge 349 before 15days in my offer is 56 days net+ unlimited calls but net is not working

Very worst speed never go beyond 50kbps
                    For 359/- they have given 1gb per day for 59 days
                    But how come we can use 1gb per day with the speed of.05kbps
                    It is cheating
                    Very fraud
                    With out spending penny how many crores of rupees they are looting from public.
                    Small calculation
                    If we want to use 1gb i. E 1000000kb/.05kbps=[protected] seconds/3600=5555hrs i. E 231 days it will take

[Oct 25, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AMBARNATH, Maharashtra
                      This conpany is making fool to indian customer during my last online recharge on 4 oct i have been offered promotional code...

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                      Dear sir/madam,

I have lost my mobile so please send me outgoing & incoming call list and message list as well as miss call list along with the time & date of call of mobile no. [protected] for last 3 month on my email id yadav. [protected]@gmail.com at the earliest.
                      It's data very important for me.

Kindly do the needful.

Ravina yadav / pawan kumar

[Oct 22, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have rc with 57 for 28 days validity on 3rd oct. But now it was expired for 14 days without getting any expiry message or notification. And for that 28 rs has been deducted unnecessarly.complaint care also doesn't respond for this. How can u short the validity of balance.

V
                        Nokha, Rajasthan
                        Hi, sir, when i was taken telenor sim ([protected]), i used from 9 month, but last 3 month every day balance being deduct from telenor services, i am a poor person whenever i did recharge after 1 hours balance deducted from telenor services, when i did call to customer care after i got no any better response he said to me "sir balance katne ke 24 ghante baad ham balance wapas nahi kar skte hai", he all person making full to us, its my humble request kindly look this matter, and suggest to telenor owner for better services, i lost my 340 rs, so its very big amount according to me just i am a poor person i have no more money for recharge, i want refund my amount with 20% intrest

Thanks-
                        Vijay

Mail id-vijay[protected]@gmail.com
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2017
                        sorry sir i have no any mail id, but i did call to him (198) he did not call to me i got more sms from telenor for balance deduction but i have no any sms i did delete all sms

[Oct 21, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        When I use a new sim that has been successfully registered, I face a problem that it was not registered yet. That sim no. is [protected]
                        I k.vijay Suresh, using ur network with nu [protected] since one year.u given 200 mb instead of 4gb on upgrading 2g to 4g.no explanation incall center.i never expected, mnc company like ur will opt this sort of cheap tricks to deceive the public.give 4gb as promised or ignore it to prove ur self as deceiver
                        Dr Sr date and time 21 .10.2017ko kis ki nambar call outgoing and encoming call details

K
                          Hyderabad, Telangana
                          My self surya i had sum issue in my mobile data and net work also
                          Problem:
                          Instead of mobile data is off but in my network, amount is deducting from my telenor acount
                          I never on the my mobile data but there are charged in my account.
                          I m spoken to the customer care also those people are simple says please restart ur mobile. I had do that also so many time but my problem ds' t solved.

Surya pratap reddy.
                          mobile data network

[Oct 20, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kichha, Uttarakhand
                            Dear team,

My prepaid sim card has been lapsed. I went to telenor office and requested to give one more prepaid sim for the same lapsed number ([protected]). My number was not working till 20 days & i did not remember my last call logs. He told me that our company rules are has been changed & mobile number did not attached with aadhar. I have to told him last three dialed number but i was not remember these last three dialed number. Then he said that i have to pay rs. 100/- extra for sim & sim cost is rs. 100/- than i have to pay rs. 200/- but on that time i have paid rs. 170/- for sim. Now i have verified my sim with my aadhar card. He said that i have to re-verified sim again within 36 hrs but as i am working & i am not able to re-verified my no & it has been barred. Now within evening i have called to telenor mini store person &he said that my number is activated. But sim not activated till now. After that i went to another mini store & he said that sim will be activated after 20 days. His is my permanent number. So, i need this number. So i am requesting that please give me my lapsed telenor number ([protected]). I am facing lost of problem.

Please do the needful for me.

Thank you...

[Oct 17, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            My no is postpaid and I'm always pay my bill so why are stop my outgoing call my outgoing call is not working please solve this

I am trying to recharge my number [protected] from many different recharging apps like paytm, mobikwik, freecharge etc but it is not been able to processed. It is showing me that recharge is unsuccessful. Please find out the solution for this problem as i am not able to call anyone.

D
                              Delhi, Delhi
                              My number was deactivated on 20th september arbitrarily even though it was in use and the last text message sent from it was 27th july: which is less than 60 days from the date of number deactivation. The company has been unresponsive to any complaints and says i can only expect to “plead with the customer who is assigned my number next to give it to me”, that too after 60-90 days. My whatsapp is configured on this number, and i have used this number for more than 5 years now. It is so inconvenient to be subject to this. The number is registered in allahabad.

[Oct 14, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I rechared with uninor app
                              money debit from bank but recharge not done
                              1.25 month complete but money not credit in bank
                              pls give money back
                              if the company not credit my problem I will port all my uninor no. to any other provider like vodaphone, Jio, airtel
                              my id is shah.[protected]@gmail.com

Hyderabad, Telangana
                                I received msg from uninor services as on 16/09/2017 09:00am for stv349/- with 56 days validity and same day evening i recharged stv 349/- through using mobile. But am getting validity for only 28 days. I enquired yesterday several times with customer care executives and they told ur number eligible for only 28dyas validity. I asked them why send false information but they said that we dont send any and dont having any information for forward msgs.
                                I has msg from which msg they send for offer of stv 349/- and validity and i have the proof in my mobile. They also refused to take a compliant from my end for problem solving.
                                Irresponsible words and no response from customer care executives.

[Oct 15, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Sirs/Madam,

Please send me outgoing & incoming call list as well as miss call list along with the time & date of call of mobile no. [protected] for last 3 month on my email ID [protected]@gmail.com .in at the earliest.

Kindly do the needful.

satyam

Harnai, Maharashtra
                                  My mobile no. Is [protected] and i have done recharge of rs 104 on 09/10/2017.
                                  I checked offer on *234# and it was like 'get unlimited calls+1gb 2g data daily for 28 days'. But when i recharged i got only 7 days validity. I tried contacting customer care at 198 but he told me that i must have asked him before doing recharge just imagine who asks customer care before doing recharge. He told me that you cannot get unlimited calls.

[Oct 12, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Anil Chaudhary RJ's response Oct 18, 2017 My Pos etop sim not acctivate
                                  Sir 2 week ho gaye hai but mera etop abhi tak chalu nhi huwa hai TSM AND RSE KO CALL KAR RAHA HU BUT KOI RESPONSE NHI MIL RAHA H

No signals from telenor in my locality from night 9 pm to morning 9pm everyday...plz rectify the problem..

H
                                    Kolkata, West Bengal
                                    Dear team,

I had recharged for 143 on this October 2nd on my number [protected], but I hadn't got the complete offer. To discuss on the same when I called customer Care on 6 one supervisor named Rajesh had taken the call and he had informed me that with in 24 hours my issue will get resolved and when I asked for call back he had given me a commitment that I will get a call back it's been 48 hours I hadn't got any resolution nor even a call back. So I called today and I got a very worst customer service from the team and the names are supervisor Prasad and Team Lead Venkat they were really unprofessionals and they doesn't suit for their designations. It's really very pathetic to have such a worst agents like them for a reputed organization. They were very rude and they don't even know not to interrupt when the customer is talking. They TL Venkat is telling that they have huge pressure upon them so they can concentrate on some of the customers. Prasad and Venkat does not have minimum common sense or professional ethics and the TL Venkat he is such a waste candidate I had ever seen he can't have the patience to listen nor he talks in English. So why such a reputed company like Telenor will recruit candidates like these and paying them. Find the attached call recording of them and their commitments they had given to me. A strong action need to be taken at any cost on them for their rude behavior and negligence. I need my issue to be resolved with in 24 hours along with the commitments given. Till now the issue was not resolved the supervisor named Durga Prasad was very rude and disrespectful he is playing with the customers by keeping them in mute. Need to take severe action on him or else I will see you people in cosumer court.

Harsha.D

[Oct 11, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Today nd yesterday vas autometic activate .i back me recharge nd deactivate vas .right now.
                                    I my self paid vide paytm vallet order no [protected] on dated 4 th oct 2017 Rs 36
                                    balance from my SBI Account is debited but in your company status it is shown as fail .
                                    my moile no[protected] is till date not activated . kindly refund my deducted amount or activate my mobile
                                    Name : ronakpatel
                                    Address: umanager, baderpura(ka) Ta-palanpur, banashkant, 385520
                                    Worst internet service
                                    Outgoing calls stopped

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                      Hi i am uninor customer my name is shivanjali hatkamkar. [protected] this my private number was unfortunately block by company. This number is out of service since a month. This is very important number for mi because this number was added in my bank account profile or as well as in my university profile also. So please this is kindly request to you my number in active position. Without this number some important massages of bank or university not reach mi to time to time. So please this is urgency as possible as my number unblocked.

[Oct 08, 2017] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.