[Resolved] Uts Solution, Gujarat — data entry form filling job

Gujarat, India
 Gotimayum Christina on Feb 14, 2020
Sir i have submitted the 1400 form for data entry form filling job yesterday and they asked to wait for the qc report. I checked it so many times and today they said that the qc report is failed and i cant get the salary. When i call the helpline no ie, [protected]/[protected] they switch off the mobile and i can't connect the call. Sir, please help me i have lost my precious time on this. I have worked very hard on this.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2020
my complaints has been resolved

Comments

This is completely fake company
They are cheat . They should put behind the bars.
Actually I have started the work from today please suggest me what to.do?
Kh Boy Singh's reply, Feb 22, 2020
Don't do it you will lost everything time and money lastly you have to pay legal fee 6700/- it's really froud
It is fraud company. No one do the work
Today I sign that agreement and from tomorrow onward I m going to start work... Please advise me should I start that work or not
Shubham shri's reply, Feb 19, 2020
Don't start your work this is fake company
they threat you by saying they are going to take legal action. and demand pay money. we will get scared cause we have signed the agreement. there's no need to worry lodge complaint against them in cybercrime.gov.in
Pranav Koushik's reply, Feb 19, 2020
or in this website
Aadi B's reply, Feb 21, 2020
Can you mail me your contact number please . I am facing the same problem . On
[email protected]
They are harassing, there was problem with their forms I was unable to submit them they also didn't responded to complaints and replied a day before last date
Hi, all of you kindly mail me in [protected]@gmail.com. We all together can take action against the company.
divyanshiyadav's reply, Feb 20, 2020
Your email id is protected
hey even i need help they r asking me to pay the money today it self
divyanshiyadav's reply, Feb 20, 2020
Don't pay anything they are making a fool
There software wasn't working how would anyone work
richaj21's reply, Feb 20, 2020
We have to do something cozs hey gave me time still 12 and cybercrime page is also not working
richaj21's reply, Feb 20, 2020
again they call me right now
raghunathburdak's reply, Feb 20, 2020
Don't pay them anything.
Their stamp paper is fake.
Check the number.
We all got the same stamp paper number
They had said that court hard copy is sent to your adress. What should i do. And company helpline no is out of network everytime.. Suggest me something.. Wo bhejte h ya bs bolne ki bate h? Kya kru? Suggest guys. Pahlea aache se bat ki fir phn bhi nahi utha rhe the. To kam nhi kiya to abhi court court kr rhe h

raghunathburdak's reply, Feb 20, 2020
did you receive the court order.
If yes please verify whether it is original
richaj21's reply, Feb 21, 2020
Same msgs I got with different number and section
Kh Boy Singh's reply, Feb 22, 2020
I got the court copy on mail what to do I'm confused
Kh Boy Singh's reply, Feb 22, 2020
How to check is it original or not
Unmana456's reply, Feb 29, 2020
I got the same txt msg today with different number ..have you received any kind of notice at you address
Same situations
They call me again and again for pay money
What I do ...
They say for legal work...

richaj21's reply, Feb 21, 2020
Same here I m sure they want to earn money nothing else
Hi all, we can proceed with legally. Everybody who have been cheated with this company, kindly mail me in [protected]@gmail.com. Surely we altogether can take some action. Any thing you want to share, kindly send to my mail.
divyanshiyadav's reply, Feb 22, 2020
Your mail ID is not visible give some space between the id example
divyanshibio @gmail.com
richaj21's reply, Feb 22, 2020
Ur mail id is in protected kindly write it in space
KABIR IS GOD's reply, Feb 25, 2020
Plzz brother help me
KABIR IS GOD's reply, Feb 25, 2020
[email protected]

Plzz help me
all are in small letter. I m writing with capslk for better visibility [protected]@GMAIL.COM
I received a call on feb 7th after signing up on quikr with the claim that they'll give me max 35 k and min 28 k as commission of 25 rs per form all i have to do is fill minimum of 1260 form with accuracy of 90% but there server isn't responding neither they're answering on helplines i am so confused...
Sir i have submitted the 1400 form for data entry form filling job and they asked to wait for the qc report. I checked it so many times and next day they said that the qc report is failed and i cant get the salary. When i call the helpline no ie, [protected]/[protected] they switch off the mobile and i can't connect the call. i have lost my precious time on this. I have worked very hard on this.
They had said that court hard copy is sent to your adress. What should i do. And company helpline no is out of network everytime.. Sir please help me..

The hardcore Indian's reply, Mar 13, 2020
No two franked forms can be the same
It's a fake agreement
Do not worry
Ignore all the SMS
Emails
Phone calls
S Gurav's reply, Mar 17, 2020
My Agreement paper number is also same
मैने कल से इनकी कंपनी में काम शुरू किया है पहले तो नहीं बताया की पैसे भरने पड़े गए जब एग्रीमेंट आया usma likha tha ki 6700 rupee pay Krna pde ga ager glti mili to plzz btao kya kro m
hii guys i am also facing same problem ...i am student i have no money to pay them
plz help me
[protected]@gmail.com this is my mail id
plz help me
Hello, there fellow Indians, am in the same pit as you. Thought I could make some extra cheddar and signed up (20/02/2020) for this "form-filling work" from quikr.com. Later I found out that this "job" is fake and they'll demand money if I ever fail to deliver [same 1400 forms]. They do call me now and then to know the status of the work and no threat calls yet because the final submission is on 1 / 03 / 20 20 (and also they'll hang up when I start to speak- because I'm from the south and my Hindi is not that good so I speak in English). I'm not afraid and not gonna pay any hard-earned penny to these clowns. Stay strong, don't be afraid. We're all in this together.
Same here but they had another company name ut enterprise nd from Oct 2019 till today they are harassmenting me after one month they send me mails and they call me ... when I registered complain here they says that have solved my problem then after one month again that company starts giving harassment ...the same mail they have send to me

Hello, everybody UTS SOLUTIONS is a fake company never believe them.Till you make the agreement with them they respond well after that they will not receive calls and there will be no response from them maybe they are fooling people to make money . all the numbers they gave or they used to call us is added to spam named as FRAUD and FAKE ADVOCATE they called me and forced me to pay 6700. they sent a messages and mailed me saying we are from advocate association to pay money or they will take actions against me. Do not work for this they are fooling. it is waste of time .check the reviews before you start working for any company Please be careful. please somebody help me regarding this. THANK YOU.
The hardcore Indian's reply, Mar 13, 2020
Don't worry, nothing's going to happen, don't pay them any money. Just ignore all the phone calls, emails and SMS. The agreement is fake.
They send me lagal notice by mail...can anyone tell me they send legal notice hard copy at home??...please help me...someone who is vishal sharma called me and he told me that i will going to face court problem..is it true we have to face court?
The hardcore Indian's reply, Mar 10, 2020
They did send me a "legal" notice via email but didn't receive any hard copy. And they've been silent for the last 5 days, no calls, no emails, no messages. Also, the franked agreement is fake. You can raise a dispute if they didn't mention an agreement before.
1. fake agreement (because the employer should provide their pan details + no two franked forms can be the same.)
2. misusing your signature (when I asked what the signature was for, they said it was for registration purposes)
3. Forcing you to work in accordance with an agreement that has been fabricated and signed without your consent.

lots of red flags.