Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2021
Complaints 1934
Profile

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints (1934)

I always pay my electric bill on time.
My last paid amount is 429/- dated 09 June 2021.
But this...

Dear sir, There is no electricity in the meter from today 3:00pm and I have complaint to power house on 3:15pm
They told me that it will be repaired/resolved my issue within 1hr,
I called them (on mobile provided by uppcl for complaint ) again and again and there was same answer that will be resolved within 1 to 2 hrs but it is now 5 hrs have passed, now they told me that it will be resolved tomorrow without any reason .
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir My home electric charge is coming too much after installing smart electric meter . So i want my old electric meter . Electricity board o[censored]p is worst board i know u will take step toward my complaint pls see your review also

नमस्कार श्रीमान
      मेरे घर का बिजली का बिल पिछले ५ महीने से नही आ रहा इसकी शिकायत भी की उसके बाद भी नही आ था ac no ७६१६१०३८३७५७ बाबाबाज़ार रूदौली ज़िला अयोध्या सर गाँव में न कोई मीटर की रीडिंग भी लेने कोई नही आता MO ९७२७०४८०७३
      आपके लाइन मैन जेयी कोई बिजली की बिल पे ध्यान ही नही दे रहे जब १साल हो जाता है तो गाँवगाँव वसूली करने निकलेंगे किसी से ३०हज़ार तो किसी से ४०हज़ार वसूली करेंगे ग़रीबों से ये लोग गाँव में प्रति महीना बिजली का बिल नही भेजते

Add : B block Rajat Vihar, sector 62, Noida .
        Opp Indian Oil residence. The transformer and the street in front of my flat is covered by plant completely. No light coming out from street light and transfer is also not visible, everytime during rain transformer burns and technician comes and repair. But no one care to remove the plant. Before it become a big issue please clear out all plant covered. Complained to RWA and electric technician but nothing workout. Please take this concern seriously.

Sir i have paid my last electric bil online on 11Dec 2019 and currently you have generated bill from 7 Dec 2018. So please if i have paid thai on dec 2019 than why u have generated wrong bill of 1 year.

I am requesting that please correct and check it..and issue again this with correction. Please...!!

Name. Savitri devi
          Account no. HS[protected]
          SCNO.[protected]

Respected sir,
            I am Ram Phal Verma residing in Shri vihar coloney (Ganne ka purwa), near Garib nawaz hotal Tehri puliya kurshi road Lucknow [contact number [protected]]. In our area there is no electric pole near to our house . At present there is a pole but it is very far from our house, due to this all the connections wires swinging which may break the cable and fell on road which is dangerous to all.
            So you are kindly requested to look in this matter and provide an electric pole in our locality.

Sir mere light pass hai par yo kisi or ke khat sai hote huya aayi hai aj yo bol rahe hai ki ap hatalo sir . Please app mujhe mere garh tak light lane ki madat kariya
              Hi please ap jaldi kariya hamko bahot problem hai

DEAR SIR /MADAM
                मैं पुष्पा पत्नी श्री राजा राम मौर्य निवासी...

Maximum time doesnot take reading on time
                Name of meter reader collector Sachin Tyagi
                Apki problem solved huyi
                Joravarrrrr's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 10, 2021
                Yes sir

R/o G -215, sector -56 Noida. Observe an issue with the billing amount for July month which is Rs. 1225 however the reading is 117. On an average Rs. 10.47 I'm paying which is very huge.

Kindly fix this issue as due date is very near & send me a revised bill with revised billing amount.

Sir I request my enargy meter display not visible so pls change my meter...

I am a resident of Pushp Vihar Avas Vikas Chandausi Sambhal and this is my second complaint in this week. We haven't received electricity since 5 pm in our locality. The crew catering to this problem is not efficient as at every calamity, there comes a problem with either the transformer or the line supplying electricity. Today we had a 5 minute rain and now the electricity is gone because of that. Therefore, I request you to either appoint competent individuals to look into the problem or change and modernise the equipments. After all, we are paying taxes so that we can get advantage in return!

श्री मान जी अंजनी नगर उन्नाव गेट बाहर झांसी पिन कोड 284002 के क्षेत्र मे रोहित डीजे वाले के घर के बगल मे इलेक्ट्रिक पोल झुक गया है और पोल से सपोर्ट तार टूटा पड़ा है । बारिश के कारण पोल कभी भी गिर सकता है । पोल के गिरने से किसी की मौत भी हो सकती हैं। आपसे निवेदन है कि इस पोल सही कराने की कृपा करें। लोकल विद्युत विभाग मोहल्ले वालों की बात नहीं सुन रहे है।

Respected sir/ma'am,
                        The purpose of this letter is to inform you that I am a residence of Sugamau Mehandipur enclave...

Dear uppcl, in my area pin code 274402, we never get the bill receipt on time and when we submit our bill then they might gives us bill by adding previous amount on bill. So, please solve this problem as soon as possible. This already happened with me.

I want to complaint about that the person who take the reading is not following covid precautions even he is not wearing the...

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] — Submitted electricity bill twice

Hello team,

Accidentally me and my sister paid the same electricity bill twice.

Please can...
                          My Meter Display is Not Working please change it.

Account No.[protected]
                          Village Tauri 13 Biswa Modinagar...

Consumer number [protected] metar bahut tej chalta hai pahle ka metar bahut achcha chalta tha smart metar ko badla jaaye mobile no [protected]