Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 15, 2022
2010

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

1800 180 0440

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints page 12

I have tried to Disconnection of electricity last three year at Shahganj UP location for Ac no[protected].

For that period we have doing n number of visit at Shahganj location for that issue but never seen any one of the employee for getting resolutions.
We have also completed all formalities and submitted fee and charge for PD, but as of now situation is same, request you to kindly investigate for this matter as earliest.

Thanks and Regards
ZAHID ALI
Cell number [protected]/[protected]
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Have Applied Online Assistant Review Officer Form Recruitment 2021 Through UPPCL Website Today As I Have Filled Application Form So When I Applied For Payment Option Through Online With Payment Of Rs 1180/- Deducted From Bank Account Today 24/10/2021 But Payment Showing Failed In Application Form And Please Find -
    Dear Candidate, Your Registration for UPPCL Assistant Review Officer is submitted successfully. User:UPPCLAR008333 UPPCL....

AC NO. - [protected]
    ADDRESS : 4/370, Vivek Khand, Gomti Nagar
    (UP)-226010
    MOBILE : [protected], [protected]
    NAME : Mrs.Pushplata Pandey
    My metre is not showing any light from 2-3 days.So I request you to do
    the needful.I am 74 years old and o bed for last 3 years.It is not possible for me to go to electricity office.
    Kindly do needful ASAP.

My name is Paramjeet Kaur biller Account id no [protected] i pay my bill at 12:59 am on 21/10/2021 by UPI but they have not updated in my bill i m stressed i already pay bill but not updated i have a proof of amount deduction please update in this bill and remove my amount of bill
      [protected] this is refrence no o[censored]PI payment of Rs 4227...

Mere Ghar par surf 40 watt light kharch hoti hai lekin bill hamara 1300 rupay at hai jab complain Karter hai meter reader ko to no 2000 rupay mangta hai think Karne ke liya
      Harijeet singh
      Wahidpur jaitpur
      Farrukhabad

My Canection no[protected] unit 60 but reading Rong 1000 so no person meter bill reading my home .after 2 month bill not generated .plz help me

Dear Concern,
          My name is Vikash Chandra Pal am residing at H.no - 1291, Subhash Nagar, Mughalsarai, Chandauli, Near Alkapuri Apartment.
          In my street Near to my home one of the PSC pole was previously installed but that pole got damaged by a vehicle in an accident previously since then we did not got new pole.
          The pole which is near to my home is more than 50 meters.for taking the connection we are tieing our connection wire to neighbor home, now they are asking to remove this wire as it was tied on iron railing due to the safety reasons, If we are taking the service connection from the pole directly the ground clearance is getting less than 5 meters which can cause an accident.
          So I hearby request you to please provide a new pole so that we can take connection by keeping the safety as top concern.
          Regards.

This is to submit that electricity is not availabke in my flat and locality for the last 14 hours. We are facing great difficulty. It is requested that the needful may kindly be done at the earliest.
            Aisha

Ravi Shankar Singh
              UPPCL
              URBAN
              VARANASI

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

THANKS & REGARDS
              KRISHNA GOPAL SINGH

My uppcl account number is [protected] I paid my bill through your uppcl billdesk and amount get deducted from my bank account but I didn't get confirmation of bill payment from your system...

On your registered bill you mentioned that we have to pay the bill by the 12th, but on the 11th of October. I just got disconnected. The one who came to cut my electricity is called Santosh. He just talked very abusive to my mom and then after half an hour when I paid off my over-indebtedness and told him to reconnect but he just refused to reconnect. Nobody listens to me in the electricity office and the SDO officer does not listen to me either. It's hooliganism in Lajpat nagar. I ask you to take strict action against it.

Hello

Regarding Meter Change

This complaint is regarding our meter related. According to the billing guy, my meter is not working properly. I try to connect with the nearest powerhouse JE officer but he can't help me.

So I would like to request you please take action on this as soon as possible and change my meter.

Vipin kumar
                  Account Meter - [protected]
                  Phone no [protected]
                  HARCHAND, A/24 ADARSH COLONY, MUZAFFARNAGAR,
                  Is there any update on my complaint?
                  I did not get any solution till now.

I am paying electricity bill every month of account no [protected], but bill being generated by UPPCL is not correct. As a result I am paying huge bill every month.
                    So kindly provide me updated bill for payment by noting from electrical meter installed in my house and also adjust my old bill also.

We are getting electricty bill without paper bill given by reader . Not able to understand why suddenly reader not taking reading no paper bill coming. We are not aware at what bases bill is coming from last 2 months

I submitted application ([protected]) for installation of new electricity connection via Jhaptpat connection. I have made all the payments required for installation but the process is stuck at Step 7 since last 17 days. I want to know the status as it shows below message in UPPCL portal. There has been no progress since 23rd Sep, 2021 on this application. The only step remaining is installation of meter from nearest electricity pole. I want to file a complaint and know about the status why it is pending since more than 17 days.

"Tentative dates for meter installation have been forwarded to UPPCL. You will be notified about the final date of installation when UPPCL will assign it".

Dear sir/mam,
                          The condition of light is very poor in my village.the light comes for only 2-3hours in a day.in this little time even invertor can't be charged.we are also suffer for water due to this irregular light cutting.
                          Kindly solve it and provide us a good light facility.

Thank you!

Dear Sir
                            This is to bring in your kind notice that I applied for an electricity connection and paid the security fees on 20/06/2018 vide BOOK no. MVVNL/MEDCO/1086/2014/091300 Receipt no. 50 dated 20/06/2018.
                            After that, I tried a lot to get the connection installed and requested the concerned person but failed, ultimately I had to purchase a generator to fulfill my electricity requirement.
                            On 16 December 2020, I succeeded to get the meter installed on 16/12/2020.
                            After much follow-up when I get the first electricity bill in my hand it was shocking for me to see the amount which was 213809/- Rs. Two Lac Thirteen Thousand Eight Hundred Nine. (calculated from the date of connection applied).
                            Sir, Please revise the bill on the basis o[censored]ses so that I can pay the bill
                            All the receipts are enclosed for your reference.

Applicant-
                            Salesman Corporation Private Limited OPC
                            Maltikunj, Above Indian Bank, Station Road, Balrampur-271201

In my area electricity is not available from 11 O clock in morning please maye my area supply normal

Dear sir/ Madam,
                                my flat is empty from two month, and reading is only 1.
                                got bill 11, 891.03/- of this month. i had word with customer care number he told me that your meter load increased 48 watt.
                                i have only 1 BHK.
                                please check and revert back.
                                thanks
                                vinod
                                cusumer numer [protected]
                                tel [protected]...

Dear sir
                                I am ambuj agnihotri. I belongs to village dhaurahra khurd, post phardhan and district-Lakhimpur kheri. My electric feeder name is kaimahra feeder. We are facing the problem of heavy power supply cut from 1 month. We are finding only 2 to 3 hours power supply in every 24 hrs. So i request you that please look into the matter and do needful for us.