Vespa
Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.

Vespa Customer Care

Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Floor 4, Sr No 210, Final Plot No 72, Town Planning Scheme, Yerwada No 1, Kalyani Nagar
Pune
Pune District

Bad

Vespa related photos (57)

Vespa Complaints & Reviews

Vespa — Vespa Elegante 125

Naik Parineeta
I Purchased Vespa Elegant 125 in May 2015. But it is giving too much Problems.Very First is that it don't have indicator or...

Shyama Dutta
My registration number is mh12 mx4023.

The service of this vehicle with a change of tyre was conducted in december 2016. Ak motors - vespa dealership baner pune.

Jan 03 2017, my tyre is stuck, it is not moving at all. Luckily it happened in my place-or it would have been a very bad accident.

The mechanic who came to repair, says that there was water in the wheel, left behind after washing. This is wrong and could have been potentially deadly
you got any help from consumer complaints forum

shrinivasnaidu
    Satbara for the land purchased is not updated online. Its been 3 months i have given the details to the thalati of tandulwadi, Baramati, dist pune. gat no.8/9/A4. please help. As per thalati, the matter is held up due to internet problem. But how long can there be a internet issue. I really do not understand which generation we are living in. Internet/ online systems are introduced to make things faster, simpler & easier. but this is taking lots of time. I am not able to start my construction. Please help.

Akshay Lohade
      Alpha motor Aurangabad showroom of Aprillia sr150 the ower of showroom his name is rahul had abuse me will delivery of vehicle he did defamation with me and tried to abuse us and giving incomplete service. If companies complaint box should handle this and solve customer problem or i had to find some another way. I have paid all the money off vehicle i have eash and every recipes my self Adv abhijeet Lohade kindly helpout from this problem your service providers misbehaving the customer its matter or consumer and i have registered compliant about it.
      Updated by Akshay Lohade Oct 18, 2016

baire rakesh
        Hi Team,

On 2nd October 2016, my Vespa met with a small accident so the Handle was not moving so i took the vehicle to a local mechanic.

After opening the Handle found that the break wires and accelerator wires were crushed. However this happened 80Kms away from the Hyderabad City, so there was no chance for me to take the Vehicle to Authorized Service Center.

I went to Shreya Vespa to get the spare parts like break wire, ball bearings etc. I got all the spare parts but i didn’t get Rear Break Cable, Accelerator Cable and Shockobzar Pin. So i was told to go to another dealer i.e. Ashwam Vespa at Masabtank.

Ashwam Vespa was having the spare parts but they were not ready to give them because the vehicle was not sold by them. After arguing they were ready to give the parts only after paying the labor charges along with spare parts rate.

There is a person named Vara Prased calling him as Area Manager of Vespa, he was arguing with me to pay the Labor Charges.

Vara Prasad - I am attaching the photo of him.

Can you please give me valid explanation on why to give labour charges when the Vehicle is not getting services at the Ashwam Vespa service Center.

I have not paid the labor charges and took the spare parts only after a serious argument with the staff. Invoice NO - SO[protected], the Invoice was generated not with customer name but was raised with different Name "GG Sunil Sunil"

I am attaching both the Invoices for your reference, please explain me the reason for the behavior and take necessary actions.

I am still need the below spare parts, please let me know from where can I collect them.

Rear Break wire
        Shocobzar Pin

Thanks in Advance.

Customer Details : B Naresh Goud
        Reg No - AP 28 BS 9899
        Ph - [protected]

Naresh Baire.

Himanshu shakhar
          I am a user of Vespa SXL125 and everyday used to go office by this scooter.I am so irritated that I am writing this mail standing on roadside and kicking my scooter.

I brought this scooter from 3S motors, Bhubaneswar, Osidha on 19th April 2016.
          After the 2nd service on 4th July 2016 on the same service center the foundation of getting issues started. I am listing the issues below.

1. After servicing suddenly engine had stopped while I was coming back to home. Later I found oil pipe was open and tank full of petrol was totally wasted.

2. After 2-3 days I found staring issue and self start stopped working. I took the scooter to the same service center but they told battery problem and sent me to EXIDE to charge the battery.

3. Now when returning back from office an 8 pm suddenly engine stopped. Trying to kick start the engine in lonely road for half an hour its still noneffective.

4. Now scooter kick is jammed and very difficult to kick. if kicking forcefully it sticks to down near ground and not moving back to original position.

***
          Tried almost 10 plus contacts of same dealer cum service center as well as vespa customer care. Did not get any positive response. Service manager is out of station for a week.

***
          What should I do now ?

I am posting here. Hope It helps

Kaveri Manikantan
            Hi sir i am k manikanta my vehicle vespa vx 125 py01 cj 7579 last year 2015 delivery very very bad millage 1ltr petrol millage is only 25 kilometers only last service plug change no result but please my problem resolved service area is tirupati show room niki motors i am also 3 vehicle purchased vespa lx125 vespa vx125 but 2 vehicle also good millage only this vehicle poor millage i am very very disappointed
            you got any help from indian consumer complaints forum??

govind shah12
              Hi i have vespa motorcycly and i leaved in wardha in our city there were no dealer of vespa company but one subdealers which name is meera motors which are subsidiary o[censored]nnati vehicals pvt ltd nagpur, i have speak with vespa's coustomer care officer yet yesterday they give yhe contact no. Of nagpur dealers no .Viz unnati vehicles pvt ltd i speak with them. Actually i need the horn button of vespa scooter i speak with them he told me the actual price. But when i reached in mira motors wardha they said the the price of horn button is double as said by the dealers price.

It, s a bed service ou your vespa company your dealers and sub dealers are no give the proper service to the customers.

It was the rediculas thing.

Vespa — Battery warranty

automoda
                Our workshop reached a complain, scooter not starting on dated[protected], we are properly checked his problem then we found...

saikumar7207324474
                Sir
                im fully uncomfortable with the dealer of vespa address, jagityal dist karimnagar telangana .
                From the dealer where i purchased my vespa firstly he is good with us but after that he is lagging the process of my first servicing im fully disappointed with and talking very rudely to the custumer and till now i didnt went for my another servicing sir so please help yours faithfully
                thankyou

Osramflo
                  Vechile was purchased on 27/7/2012. Vechile num GA08 Q2134. Engine was faulty on delivery of the vechile, main key lock was broken on delivery. I had asked to replace the vechile but they didn't do so. Till the date engine problem exist but the service from Quadros motocrop is very bad. They have all the details till date which parts of the vechile begin changed after purchased.

arunbeing
                    I own a Vespa VX. I had a minor accident and I tried to do some minor service in your registered service station at Thrissur. The response from the service station was so bad and abusive. They said, they won't be able to service this, as the parts are not available from Vespa and their contract with Vespa is about to expire. Few days back here in Thrissur, new Vespa showroom has opened and I contacted them. They said that they don't have the parts yet, so that they can't service my Vespa. What should I do with my Vespa?. I have mailed several times regarding same issue and tried to contact through your toll-free number, but no response from your side. I am waiting around four months to repair my Vespa :(. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Worst service from Vespa. Its been 4month

Vespa — No service center

arunbeing
                      Hi Vespa, I own a Vespa VX. I had a minor accident and had to do some minor service at your registered service station...

Vespa — Service not fullfilled even after 6 days

PabitraD
                      Dear Sir, We have send our Apemini Truck Piagio for servicing due to some problem at their Engine where some Mobile was...

shruvish5588
                      Hi, I am a vespa customer for over 8 months now. I am extremely disappointed with the mileage and the CUSTOMER SERVICE provided to me. I have serviced my bike 4 times now. Every time I have been complaining about my dissatisfaction and there has been no action taken to resolve my issue. These are my concerns : 1. First of all my vespa gives very low mileage. I.e. an average of 30km per litre. This is extremely low compared to what the mentioned standard is. 2. Every service is charged between 600 - 900 rupees irrespective of whether it is a free or charged service. It is very unfair to charge the customer for water/soap etc. 3. Pick up/delivery to and from the house is charged at very high rates. Even if I want it only to be picked or dropped, the charge is 350 rupees.I can do 2 roundtrips with that money!! 4. The customer service agents are extremely rude and do not speak politely and do not address my concerns. In one of the calls, the agent suggested to do a mileage test.Hence, I have been requesting for a mileage test from sometime now, but the service representatives are very rude and keep denying/refusing any requests made.I had asked for a mileage test in my previous service which happened on Jan 31st 2015 which was a saturday. I was told that they CANNOT do a test today as they are busy. I asked for an alternative option as I am a working professional and can only make it to the service center on a weekend, to this the representative said that it is NOT POSSIBLE to do it on a weekend. I asked them if I could come in the evening on a weekday and the representative said that THERE WILL BE TRAFFIC and hence it CANNOT be done. Left with no option, I lodged a complaint and the response came as a call today at 11 am from the same representative. I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with the way the representative spoke to me. She initially asked me to come to the showroom with my bike before 1pm. I said it was not possible as it was just a 2 hour notice and also I am at work and would have to go all the way home to pick up the bike and go to the service center which would be around 50km for me. I requested for a pick up from my house but that was also refused saying I have to be there for the mileage test.Left with no option, I told her that I am ready to come very early(as soon as store opens) on saturday so that they can arrange for the mileage test but then again I was REFUSED for the service saying IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. I could not help but ask her to escalate the call to the manager whom I thought can help me out, bu the response to that was that THERE IS NO MANAGER HERE, I AM THE MANAGER. Is this the way a customer is treated at VESPA??? I am thoroughly disappointed and have nowhere to go to seek for help. Please take some action and get me out of my misery

regarding rear suspention failure

dear sir, i have complaint about the rear suspension of vespa on 3rd service. there was no respond from your authorised service center(spice motors malad (w) mumbai) compliant no is-[protected]

parag3gwl
                        Hi, I purchased Vespa scooter on 3rd Nov 2013 from Vespa dealer (ATS Motors Gwalior ). According to them my vehicle is in complementary offer for getting additional free services and free oil replacement. But at the time of servicing ATS Motors charged 200/- for oil replacement but after some discussions they agreed by mistaken they have charged it, and going to refund it in next servicing. After 1 month I came to know their service center is closed. Now their is no vespa service center in Gwalior M.P. For next servicing Vespa company sent Agar dealer to do routine servicing. But at that time also they told they don't know about the scheme of my vehicle and they charged 200/- for oil replacement. But after following up with customer care, I was able to convince Agra representative with the fact that they have put unnecessary charges on my vehicle. And on mail in written they have replied they are going to return the money in next servicing. But this month I came to know Agra center is also closed. Now my concern is who is going to pay this money to me which is promised by Vespa service center representative ( 200/- of ATS motors and 200/- of Agra service center ) Now my another concern is Vespa has closed its service center from Gwalior, and my vehicle is having issues. Now there is no body to rectify it. I contacted Mr. Jitin (contact # [protected]), and Customer care[protected], but no satisfactory answer. Please do the needful. Regards, Parag Mangal [protected]

Access charges taken + closed service center after selling product
                        Does anybody has time to listen the complaint ???
                        no one listen here
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vespa — A complaint against Local service station of Vespa piaggio,Ahmedabad. [Resolved]

Shyam Lakhani
                          To, M/s.Piaggio Vehicles Pvt Ltd, 102, Phoenix, Bund Garden Road, Camp Pune :411001. (Maharashtra)India. Mail Dated:15th...

Vespa — parts not available

Sudarshan Chinnu
                          Sir We got vehicle last 2 year back till date your service very poor service.Every time we go to service centre he is not...

Vespa — Paint peeling

HKiran
                          Bought my vespa in Aug 2013 complaint about paint peeling to my dealer he just did't response. I taught it's just...

Vespa — Vespa ignition problem

Dean Proctor Carlos
                          The Manager, Piaggio Subject: Bike ignition/power supply issue Dear Sir, I had purchased a white Vespa from Bajura...