Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4219)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

#9, Ashford Park...
Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Aditi Suneja
Sir
I am Aditi Suneja. My no is [protected].
I have registered a complaint 5-6 days back, and complaint no is [protected]. I cannot connect to an airtel no [protected], it always show call disconnected. This is a problem with my vodaphone no, and not in my handset, as I have already checked. I tried convincing ur vodaphone employers, but their response till now is nill. They say we will resove this, everytime. It is my last trial to get my problem solved, otherwise I have to change no, as i have no other option.

I have to change my vodaphone no and take a new airtel conection, as I am sick of asking again and again vodaphone customer care employees to resolve this issue.
But, such a careless attitute was not expected from a reputed organisation.

Kindly co-operate and look into the matter, as this is an insult of your esteemed organization, if your company cannot satisfythe customers.

Thanks & Regards
Aditi Suneja
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:41:01

Shobhit Gupta
    Hi Sir/Madam
    I was using Vodafone services from last many years.
    Due to my transfer from Delhi to Bangalore I requested a "Safe Custody" plan from Vodafone, but after sending mails again and again the company haven't changed my plan and on the top of it they continously pile on the bills on my name.
    I had requested them many times but there was no positive response.
    I had contacted the regional manager (for that particular region) and he told me to e-mail him the problem but in spite of mailing him many times there was no response from his side and when I tried to contact him through phone he is not picking up my calls.
    I am in real need for help and going through mental problem due to their unprofessional behaviour, they had mounted a huge amount on my name, Sir kindly take some necessary measure to resolve the issue.
    I am helpless and looking at you with great expectations.

My number: +91-[protected]
    Name : Shobhit Gupta

I would be really thankful and obliged to get a positive response from your side.

With Regards
    Shobhit Gupta
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:40:52

Watch on the Latest Hindi Movies || http://www.moviegas.com/movies.php?language=hindi ||
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movie Rentals

Vodafone — Deactivating sms pack without notice and charging unnecessary [Resolved]

Pavan.B.Kulkarni
      I had activated sms pack in my vodafone mobile around one year back. According to this every local sms costs 2paise with a...
      Complaint category Unauthorized charges

vikas16
      im having vodafone corporate coneection, in month of oct on 16th and 17th they charged my all SMS and Calls, hence mine 1000 local calss ad 1000 SMS was free as per corporate plan,
      vodafone customer care people saying on black day (national holidays and festival like holi diwali )they use to charged all calls and sms,however from start when i given this product to till date i never got any written letter/SMS/ or verbly information abt this by the company, If still balck days exsit for the company diwali was on 17th not on 16th but they charged all. customer care people (saurav sondhi)saying this is normal and vodafone havnt any solution,
      i tried 3 times at vodafone store lajpt nagar, but they try to stuck customer 2 hours for a token no. always my token was 4-5 no. then running token no. but they don have any solution for me what to do kindly suggest
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:55:45
      Hi Vikas,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/KrtTz and we’d be happy to help.

Raavi Sridhar
        Please close the following account:

Phone Number: [protected]
        Relationship no. 4.4211.00.00.100233
        Mr. RAAVI SRIDHAR

RS
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:39:52

Vodafone - Postpaid — Not refunded my money

I had opted vodafone post paid connection for No. [protected]. I made all the payments due for my no. actually made extra payment of Rs.168/- as the executive have told me wrong amount of payment. I have disconnected the services.

I contact the customer care many times & they told me they will refund the amount through cheque.

I have not yet received any cheque from them.. Though its a small amount but it is important for me.

Request you to do the needful ASAP.

Manjushree
        Hi Raavi,

With respect to your request, the number [protected] has been cancelled. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care."

Vodafone — Vodafone postpaid account cancel

I cancelled my vodafone account no [protected] by 31.08.2010. But now i got a mail that 'your vadafone account has been reactivated'. and also they sent me the bill for the last month. So please cancel my vodafone number as soon as possible.

Vodafone - Post paid — Unnecessary sms not stopped even after one month

I have a post paid VODAFONE number.
        I lodged a complaint to their office at Thane on 14.01.2011 to stop the unnecessary sms's but till date it has not stopped. Instead of stopping the frequency of getting SMs's has increased.

I dont want to get any smss from any advertisers nor the operators.

Narendran.R
          Dear In-charge,
          Coimbatore area
          Vodafone
          INDIA.

I Narendran.R, since I was using the prepaid Vodafone SIM (# [protected]) (up to 04/12/2009), I have missed my mobile with the SIM, and I don’t want to continue the same number, so kindly deactivate the sim to avoid the illegal use.
          NOTE: I am not responsible for any cyber crime made through the SIM (after 04/12/2009).
          I have tried to contact the customer care around 30 to 40 times but no response, I tried from other net work I got the call, but they disconnected (irresponsibly) before the proper information.
          I went to the C.C office of Vodafone, they asked me to buy the new SIM with the same Number but I don’t want to continue. If any other procedure to deactivate the sim please let me know.

Dear friends/customer, if you know any procedure to deactivate the missed sim (with out buy), please let me know it help in future to all, thanks for the reply.

Thanks…
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:39:44

sandeep kumar nayak
            To
            HR Department
            A-5, sec5, noida

Subject: Complain against trainer Pinki Aanand.
            Dear Madum
            With due respect I would like to say that I sandeep nayak is a student of pinki aanand batch, she is'nt coperate with me, when I asked many confusion query while training.she did'nt answer to me, she always avoid to me and shows that a like a angry lady.
            So I request to u please transfer to me in another batch.I will very gratefull to you If consider my request.

against trainer Pinky anand
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:39:37
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Vodafone — Vodophone-customer dont care network. [Resolved]

jayanthi
              i have been using Vodophone for many months now. And my family members too use the same service.But the Vodophone...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Raj Kumar Mukherji

I am the owner of a pre-paid account of Vodafone and my cell number is [protected]. I reside in Kolkata, West Bengal. I am using this number for the last one year.

On Nov 26, 2009 I had recharged my account with Rs.63 in order to avail the 1 paisa per second call charges (Transaction Id: KO[protected]). On Dec 02, 2009 I had received an SMS informing: "Your validity expires in 3days. Recharge with Rs.47 get LIFELONG VALIDITY. Use any Vodafone Bonus Card to reduce call rates. Recharge Now!" I had finally recharged my account on Dec 05, 2009 by paying Rs.47. However, to my utter surprise I found that calls made thereafter from my mobile number to another Vodafone number charged me at Rs.0.49 paise/min. Which indicated that my earlier Vodafone Bonus Card recharge of Rs.63 became inactive.

Immediately, I had called the Vodafone help desk and reported the incident. The initial representitive tried to convince me by saying that in order to avail the 1paise/sec call charges, I have to recharge again by paying Rs.63. On my insistance to speak to the higher authority of Vodafone, he had transferred the call to one Mr. Soumya who again did the same thing. However, he had added a new idea which was to credit my account balance with Rs.63 talk value and asked me to recharge with Rs.63 on top of that in order to enjoy the 1paisa/sec facility. All I wanted was an explanation from him regarding deactivation of my earlier recharge of Rs. 63 within a span of 9 days without any prior intimation. To my utter dismay, Mr. Soumya said: "it is not possible" and it was also suggested by the Vodafone agent that I should have checked this with the Vodafone people before validating my account.

I am an employee of Wipro Ltd and I own another Vodafone post paid corporate account for about 5 years. The experience that I had today (Dec 05, 2009) with the pre-paid account clearly implies that Vodafone is "robbing" it's customers with their attractive and confusing plans. It is not a question of spending Rs.63 but it is a great concern for all such pre-paid cosumers of Vodafone like me to unnecessarily spend Rs.63 within a short span of time just because they had renewed their account with a lifetime validity of Rs.47.

I am highly dissatisfied with the service and policy of Vodafone and would sincerely lookforward to a favourable, remarkable and immediate action from your end which also needs to be highlighted before the public for their benefit so that these cellular operators think twice in future before playing with their policies.

You may contact me at: rajkumar.[protected]@gmail.com

With best regards,
              Raj Kumar Mukherji.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:39:16

WIPRO — De-Activation of number without any prior intimation

I bought three corporate connections at my my name under corporate CUG 199 plan . I shifted to new address temporarily & in the mean time my number was deactivated without any prior communication.
              Sir/Madam,
              I have recharged my Vodafone mobile through online on 02/Oct/2011.For Bonus Card 32
              This gives the details as:

Benefit Local Vodafone calls at 30p/min, Other Local calls at 40p/min. STD at 50p/min. Daily 100 Local & National SMS Free.
              Validity 90days

But they are charging Rs.1 for 1st 2 SMS. This is not mentioned in the offer detail.
              I had informed the customer care executive, but they tell its TRAI rules to charge for SMS. If that’s the case what does the Bonus Card 32 mean and even that don’t specify Rs.1 for 1st 2 SMS. This is a day light Robbery.

aseemwatts
                I want to unsubscribe vodafone music station. But when i sms them to unsubscribe they reply me the keyword is not correct.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:56:06
                Hi Aseem,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/thbq4 and we’d be happy to help.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Vodafone Prepaid — Deduction of amount by applying unwanted services [Resolved]

SANJAY GUPTA
                  TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Re: Protest and Complaint against the forceful deduction of amount by Vodafone from...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone Postpaid — without request activate the caller-tune [Resolved]

ashish pandey
                  Hi i am ashish pandey.i am using vodafone postpaid number-[protected].Before two month i have Deactivate My my vodafone Callertune...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Deepanshu Dhingra
                  Dear sirmadam,
                  this is the first time i am expecting a help from this site as i have heard a lot about this site.2 yesterday i purchased vodafone recharge vouchers of rs. 19. from a local vodafone dealer from a near by shop.parkview confectioners, booth no. 2 ,sector-33D chandigarh.it is the only shop nearby where we can have our recharge done.I purchased 2 cards with a serial no.[protected] and[protected]. due to the his monopoly he charged me the card for rs. 20 giving me an excuse that the company has a shortage of these vouchers and he purchased it from some outside source.well it is not a matter of 2rs.he sells these cards for 20rs only to everybody.earning an unethical profit..It is about the ethics.can he charge anything more than the MRP. ???please tell me some solution so that this comes under consideration of vodafone and they take some strict action against that guy.i would be thankful to u i[censored] take some action or tell me some way out.
                  thank u .
                  Deepanshu
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:38:23
                  Hi Deepanshu,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/Dqy7u and we’d be happy to help.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone Postpaid — Tariff plan change other than what was requested/ Not able to de-activate SMS pack [Resolved]

Neeraj Soni
                    a) Tariff plan change other than what was requested.
                    I requested for tariff plan change from my existing TalK Large...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

nimisha singh
                    I am sick of the promotional messages that have plagued my cellphone...day in day out i continue to receive these irritating messages even though im on the DND list since ages....lodging a complaint with the vodafone customer service is NO GOOD cos their reps dont have the manners or the senstivity to handle an irate customer...i spoke with one rep demanding to speak to a supervisor and he refused outright...said i need to give him a reason only after which he would transfer to a supervisor...i was shouting at the tope of my voice at him but he just wudnt budge...so its obvious the supervisors are also involved in such kind of piss off the customer strategies otherwise no rep wud dare flatly turn down a customer...i am having this goddamn connection terminated and switching to another cellphone service provider...VODAFONE U SUCK !!!!!!
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:38:05
                    Hi Nimisha,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/tiHoT and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone — Promo SMS Related

Hi Sit,

This is to inform you thatiam getting Promo Sms from*50# which is bilongto VODAFONE promo sms,after complning my call was discanected manytime so kindly lookin to the meter.
                    I have been using Mobile No: [protected]

I have already registered for DND call, but still my I am receiving from below Numbers:
                    Ba ncr 1
                    Ba omr
                    Td orris
                    Ba mhg
                    Ba palm

Kindly look into the issue.

Vodafone — Promotional SMS

I own a vodafone number [protected] from the past 4-5 years. I have registered for the DND service already. Still i get almost 8-9 promotional sms relating to property, land purchase etc. It is so agonizing for the consumer to go through such harrasment, why would the telecom operator share its consumer's number with the real estate promoters or any one else.

I seek an immediate action to stop all the unnecessary alerts and sms on my number. Vodafone should not demean its reputation.
                    The SPAM SMS are still in continuation.
                    Please help me with the same.

Let me know where can i report their numbers and lodge a complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

naveen kumar singh
                      my self naveen kumar singh ,i am carrying the vodafone postpaid connection [protected].my october payment was Rs/2730.00 which i have already paid on 23/11/09.Rs2230.00 rs i paid at jmd regent sqare gurgaon & rest Rs500.00 ,i have paid on same date on vodafone ministore South city 1 gurgaon.Till 4-5 days my payment of 500 Rs. not updated & then stopped my outgoing. i made a complain to customercare regarding this as well sa i have given all the details of that payment.they have given a request no([protected]) & asured me that your problem will be rectify with in 02 hours, but again after two days 02/12/09 midnight they have stopped my incoming also.a spoke to customer care they replied that our sysstem is not working it will take 48 hrs.i am a hotelier , iahve lossed my revenue for the company as well as myself ,so i want that strict action to be taken & i want a compansation of minimum 02 lacks rupees . so in this way only they can understand the necessicity of communication & the loss what i beared.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:38:04

Postpaid Connection — Stopped all outgoing/incoming services

Dear Sir

Sub : Fraud/harrasment for issue of post paid connection no.[protected]

I have taken a tata post paid mobile connection from Tata Indicom vide customer Application Form No. DL 01469694 on dated 17.12.2008 (scaned copy of Form attached herewith) and paid Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) to the following dealer of Tata Indicom:-

Mr. Raj Chowan

M/s Kin Telecommunication

Code No. DLA025AF005

Tel. No.[protected]

Now the company has stopped my outgoing and incomming all serviced from 03.01.2009. When I complaint for this under complaint No.[protected] dated 03.01.2009 & complaint No.[protected] on dated 05.01.09 the company is informing me that your cheque is bounced and all services are disconnected.

Sir Please kindly let me know that :

1) When I had paid charges in cash where is the question bounce of cheque ?

2) How can a company stopped my all services when I have Rs.600/- credit balance in my account.

3) Why did company not capturing his dealer who is working as authorised person of company and earning bad name of company instead stopping of customer services.

I have many time try to informing Tata indicom but no one resolved my problem.

You are requested to kindly take the necessary action against the company and get Refund my all the money at the earliest.

Thanking you for an immediate action and justice.

SHRINIWAS

H.NO.22 NAHARPUR, ROHINI SECTOR-7, DELHI-85

M.NO. [protected], [protected]

Postpaid Connection — Ticket No.F530061372

I have lodged a complaint for wrong billing. Until date no response from Ait Tel, no coorection has been made.
                      Hi Naveen,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding billing has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                      My nr is [protected]. I have been using this since I think the last over 14 years. In 1999, I shifted to Pune. but I still use the same without changing to AIrtel or other local operators. My bill payments so far had been going smoothly via my Citibank Credit Card. I have never so far defaulted on any payment. The last bill remained unpaid due to some problem wiht Citibank. When this was brought to my notice, I immediately amde good the payment by Bank transfer. I can give youo the details only on Monday 8th since this was done by our office. I had given this assurance to your office who called this morning. Despite this my connection has been cancelled and I cant make any ourgoing. I did not expect such sort of excellent service from Vodafone. Now I have no choice but to think weriously of continuing with Vodafone !!
                      My no. is [protected]. i used this no. since apprx 1 year i have paid the bills in time. But which person i give the reference no. [protected] has been not paid the bill bcoz his limit is Rs. 2000.00 but how it possible that bill is due for payment approx Rs. 4000.00 ur excutive tell on calling by him that ur cheque is bounsed after 3 months how it possible so i request that please restart my no. again otherwise i go to consumer forum for ur complent for that & whole resposible to u & ur company

Praveen Kumar Gupta
                      i have a post paid connection . my cell no, is [protected] that service was stopped by u for the pending bill of my reference no. [protected] but my all bills are paid by me then how u stopped my no. if in two days my no. is not start i complent to consumer forum & that all resposbility to u with all expenses of my legal way

Praveen Kumar Gupta
                      hi my name is amit salve i have an post paid connection .my cell no is [protected] has been barred due to late payment .but today i had made an payment but still my services has been not activated.when i spoke with vodafone gallery in kalyan west they told me to contact customer care then i even call customer care for activation but they told me to contact vodafone gallery.this is the worst service i had seen in my whole life from vodafone.if my mobile is not activated within 24 hr then i will proceed with my legal procedures to sue vodafone company.

Gurpreet Singh
                        VODAFONE

I'm Gurpreet Singh Add : RL-29, Ganga Ram Vatika, Tilak Nagar, New Dehi - 110018, I am using your number [protected], [protected], [protected] & ad-on numer new purchased from BIGTEL IT Solutions (P) Ltd., B-103, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi-110 020 Ph. 40523379, [protected] (Mr. Pawan : [protected] Team leader, Mr. Ravi : [protected] Executive) Dated[protected] Serial No. 29588 Amount security deposit Rs 250.00 Cash.

COMPLAINTS :

1. I have Number [protected] Plan 249 Bumper your executive told me this is the best plan with discount 350 mnts to all networks (mobile & landline)

2. Same commitment to my second number [protected] & [protected]

3. One of represntive of Naraina Outlet gave me information about a new plan 345 for [protected] in which 750 mnts free to all network (Mobile & Landline) & plan was change last month only.

4. For a new ad-on connection i got receipt from BIGTEL IT Solutions (P) Ltd., B-103, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi-110 020 Ph. 40523379, [protected] (Mr. Pawan : [protected] Team leader, Mr. Ravi : [protected] Executive) Dated[protected] Serial No. 29588 Amount security deposit Rs 250.00 Cash & the number mention on the receipt is not working & i have already logged the complaint number [protected]. their commitment was free 7000 seconds all network local & std (mobile & landline) Plan 199 Call one paisa.

My two number is one and half years old ([protected] & [protected])

Last two month my wife observe that discounted amount as per the commitment was less. I call to customer care tonight 00:15am 03-12-09. they have given me the correct information & transfer the call to floor manager (00.35am) but no solution my call put on hold from 00.44 am & call disconnected by you floor manager at 1:05am with any information.

So kindly let me know what kind of commitment i should expect from VODAFONE SERVICES

GURPREET SINGH

+[protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:37:57
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Dibya Ghosh

I am Mr. Dibya Ghosh from Kolkata & I am a subscriber of Vodafone for the last 6 years, since the day Hutch had ventured the Kolkata market. My cell number is [protected]. I am a "Certified Financial Planner" & a "Direct Tax Consultant" by profession.

I was happy with Vodafone till some years ago, but since the last 1 year, I am totally dissatisfied with the marketing strategies that the company has adopted. I mean to say the company has adopted the policy of calling the customers 'n' number of times in a day for subscribing to caller tunes. Well by mistake once I had pressed the button & a caller tune was copied. Now I had accepted my fault & paid a sum of Rs. 45/- without arguing with any body. I accept it was my fault & none of Vodafone's business.

Till August 2009 I was availing the Post Paid services of Vodafone, but due to recession I was going through a dark phase of my life. I had to bring down my overhead expenses, so I had opted for the Prepaid services after clearing of the monthly charges or dues for the current month. Now as per the rule book (formed by Vodafone) I am supposed to get my refund of Rs. 500/- within 2-3 months. I still remember the day I had subscribed for the Prepaid Service I had received couple of calls from the Head Office of Vodafone located at Constantia Building (UN Brahmachari Road Kolkata) from Mr. Bose confirming that within 1 month I will receive a cheque of Rs. 500/- as refund from Vodafone. However, I have not received any cheque till now. Why is this happening I fail to understand?

Yes on the 30th of November 2009 I had visited the Vodafone store which is located at DLF IT PARK, SHOP NO 35 & 36, RAJARHAT - 700156. The store representative with whom I had interacted had given me a new clause wherein I am not supposed to get my refund because I had not completed the stipulated locking period. Now it is quite surprising & ridiculous how rules can change over a period of 3 months (Aug - November)?

It is always the poor customer who suffers at the end & not the company. The company’s higher officials always avoid confronting the customers & use the front end representatives to pacify the burnt customers by giving asymmetric information.

Dibya Ghosh.
                          AK - 23, Salt Lake City
                          Sector - 2
                          Kolkata - 700091.
                          Ph no[protected].
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:37:35

Vodafone — Misleading information [Resolved]

Rohit Maheshwari

On 1st December 2009 at 7.36 pm, i received a call from Vodafone (Tel No. [protected]) informing me...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers