Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4211)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Soumya Nishanth
I have a Vodafone pre-paid mobile phone connection which i have taken one year before. The number is [removed]. The major problem i face with the connection is that, because of no or very weak network intensity my mobile is of no use at home.
I am staying at [removed], near HSR Layout in Bangalore. This area is coming very much under the Bangalore metro city. It is very inconvenient for a customer like me who is working in the IT sector to maintain my day-to-day activities without the mobile phone service.
The Vodafone company is cheating me with not providing network inside the city. How can I be blamed if i move to any other mobile service provider in this condition?
I plead the authorities to take immediate action against the company for violating their assurances to the customer
[removed]
Bangalore
Mob: [removed]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-05 23:26:24
NA
Hello sir
i am jp pawar, i have vodafone connection with one year incomming plan No is [protected]. when i purchased this connection at that time the vodafone shopkeepar told me that if you recharge this No by 100 rupees recharge coupon you will get 50 miniuts free vodafone to vodafone for six month but only first time when i recharge my no with 100 rupess coupon i recieved 50 miniuts free vodafone to vodafone. i have recharge my no with 100 rupees coupon on 15/04/08 till now i have not recieve 50 miniuts free vodafone to vodafone .
therefor i request you pls solve my problem

thanks

regards
jp pawar

18/04/08

prashant sharma
    i have bought wcc card 150/- of vodafone in which i got the facility of std calling at 1 rs per min., its validity was up to 1 mnth but after 2 days its automatically deactivated.i have used only 5 rs as i got 115 as a wcc card account.
    i have lodged a complain regarding that in customer care, those useless people given me 1 week time and giving lots of solution, those people try to make fool of me as they told me tht its a network problem, and they are teaching me about how GSM works, i am an electronic engineer and i am quite sure that i know a little bit more whatever they knew.
    after 1 week when i called up again then they again given me 10 days time.
    and now i didn't got any response n today is 18th day.
    i am fed up with all this i have 3 yr validity cell phone but i would like to change operator n i suggest everyone not to be a part of vodafone, its disgusting.
    my mobile no. is [protected]
    I spoke with Vodafone executive few days back in regards to ISD calla wherein he recommended me to activate USA-CANADA pac Rs.99. He didn't inform me its only for fixed lines. He misinformed that it included mobile calls also. I asked for refund. Vodafone refused for that. My no. ends in 8183

Kamal Suri
      Hi, my number is [protected] and I buy an add-on number. At the time of buying new number it was conveyed to me that the intercalling between these two numbers will be of 10 paise.And I also confirmed this by calling customer care atleast 4 times.
      but when I received my bill the intercalling was charged at Rs 1.75 per minute.
      I log my complaint with vodafone store CP but I was surprised by the behavior of the executive who attend my complaint.Instead of listening my complaint that guy was asking me to show any written proof of the offered plan and refused to log my complaint.Somehow I request him and managed to log my complain
      I have stored the conversation between me and the customer care executive in which he admitted that the intercalling rates are of 10 paise.
      After logging my complaint I received a call from Vadafone and at that time I show him that stored conversation.He was convinced with me and assured me that the excess bill charged will be returned to me in next bill.
      All this happens 2 months back but still now I haven't received even a single panney back.

Now I am fedup with Vodafone services and customer care and discontinued my new number.

Please let me know when that will come when I get my money back.

Kamal
      hi

I am Jagdish Badgujar. My no is [protected]. I activated one fnf no that no is [protected] in the month of June 2008.
      After activating the fnf no I call to customer care and asked him that

When I sms bill to 111 I will get some unbilled amount that amount is calculated by flat rate 50paise/min OR fnf no is calculated by 10paise/min & remaining are by 50paise/min????????

Your executive replied me that it is calculated by flat rate 50paise/min.
      And in your final bill if will get calculated by 50paise/min.

My Last month my mobile usage is 6120min.
      Till the one day before my billing cycle when I send the sms bill to 111 I am getting unbilled amount is approximately around 1600 to 1650 rupees.
      But when the bill has come that bill shows me that your bill is Rs.2146.51.
      But as per your executive the unbilled amount should show around 3000 Rupees.
      If it is calculated by flat rate 50paise/min. but it was not shown at once also.

After bill get generated I visit to Dombivali’s Vodafone store and meet
      Mr.Harshad Shinde. He is one of the executive.
      I asked my query to him he told me that
      When you send the sms bill to 111 you are getting some unbilled amount which is calculated by 50paise/min for local calls & 10 paisa/min for fnf number.
      It is not calculated by flat rate 50paisa/min.
      I requested to logged the complaint against that executive who miss guides me.
      He also log the complaint & he has given me the complaint no.[protected]. & he told me that you will get the call with in 48 hours.
      I was not received the call after 48 hours then I called to customer care and ask for my complaint’s status he told me that there is no complaints is logged by this no. & also there is no complaints logged on that day also.

Then I once again visited to the same Vodafone store & meet Mr. Rohan Kalasakar and asked for the complaint status
      He told me that yes there is a complaint is logged by them but there is no problem found in it. That’s why you are not getting a call from our side
      But when I told him that when I check the complaint status from customer care they are telling me that there is no complaint is logged.
      And He also told me that your unbilled amount is calculated by the flat rate 50paisa/min & in your final bill it is calculated by 10paisa/min for fnf no and 50paisa/min for local no.

In your same Vodafone store I am getting two different opinions so who is telling right & who is not????
      & what do I do????????????

I am expecting that at least you are going to help me to come out from this……….
      still i have received any call from customercare
      i have done the folloup two times but they are saying that we will get back to you with in 24 hours
      still there 24 hours is not end
      now they started the announcement that please pay your outsanding as the earilist to voice dissconnection o[censored]r no.
      i requested the customer care to dissconnect that announcement you slove my query i will pay the bill that lady told me it will get deactivated with in 2 hours
      after 2 hours it is not get activated then once again i called to my customer care now they telling me that it is not get deactivated unless & untill you pay the bill
      then now you suggest me what to do?????
      i recorded all the conversation i have that proof also.
      i am really fed up with vodafone customer care...

Jagdish B. Badgujar
      My Name is is Ashwini Maurya My Mob. No. [protected].
      My Complaint is you say that you are happy to help but your customer care excutive says that he is not happy. The Customer excutive name is Umes in Postpaid Branch.
      I am Bipan Kumar M.No. [protected].I had submitted the documents and charges(Rs.250) for conversion of my prepaid connection to postpaid on 28 September 2008.But till today my connection is not activated.When i had a telecon with customer care then they said that you have to resubmit the documents on vodafone store by itself, I have no time for this kind of process. Before 28 Sep. i had so many call from customer care everyday but now nobody telling me about the status of the connection. I am so frustrated at this time. Vodafone gives the false promises. Vodafone happy to help you, Now this word became very irritating for me.

My mobile no is - [protected] & Name is Sachin Pawar.

I had given a complaint for my vodafoen no disconnection on 11th Oct 08 at your Dombivali Branch. I had word with Mr. Sagar & Imran over there & given a written application for the same. They had convencing me to avoid the disconnection & renew the same no. But i dont want this no as my organisation is offer me one Airtel no for our official uses. So i had requested your executives to pls. disconnect my this no as i am not able to pay both of bill (i.e. Airtel & Vodafone). They have taken my request & told me that your no will be disconnect after 7-8 working days & told that your advance i.e. 700/- will coriored to your billing address. The ref no for the same is[protected]. On yesterday i had spoken to your customer care executive for confirmation of disconnection of my vodafone no. But as per him he is telling you had given the request for reconnection of normal plan & they activated the same on my no. where as i didnt given any information about the same at your any vodafone shop or customer care.

You can check my outstanding, there is no more outstanding pending for my no. I had already paid all the payments. Now i dont want to pay any further outstandings as i already done the same. So i would like to request you pls. get my advance & disconnect my no ASAP.

Vishwajeet Singh
        Good Evening,

This is VISHWAJEET SINGH, using ur prepaid connection, number is +91 [protected], main concern is that, my number is getting suspend by someone in 4 times in two day...i didnt do any type of request reagrding this.but someone is calling on VF care and make my number suspend..i talk to one o[censored]r executive when i number gets suspends last minth.then the executive ask to me that, whenever i want to suspend my a/c, i gave my date of birth as a security cheak., I accpected that... after two months my number ia again suspend by someone...whenever i talk on IVR 111 reagarding that, i m not recived good response.and the two number i got as a alternative contact numbers when last time my number is getting suspend one os [protected] secone is[protected], and frankly says when i ask something abt suspenstion of my a/c and ur executive not able to reply me, ad by luck i recived his C-sat.. i reply with purely NO.
        i req to Vodafone care, Nodal dept., please its my hardly request to all u that please tab my number and catch the person who call on VF care and take enq of my VF number [protected]...

And i hope, Nodal dept solve my problem...i really really request...

Please, Contact me soon...

Reagrds,
        Vishwajeet Singh
        +91 [protected] & +91 [protected]
        Sir

i m mohsin my vodafone number [protected] having sim regstration failed and sim was deactive i want to re active my number its secret number please

do need full

md mohsin
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vodafone — bill payment and disconnecting service

nilesh bodhe
          i took a postpaid number in bangalore and the number is [protected]..i came to pune last month..i didnt know about my bill...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Rajeev
          Let me introduce myself as an ex Hutch /Vodafone post paid customer from Jan, 2007, to Jan, 2008, paying an average bill of Rs 1300/-, with out any default. This mail is in reference with the difficulties I had to undergo regarding your improper bill generation and collection calls.This is the 3rd mail regarding this issue and I require a immediate feedback.

The plan I had was a monthly 299 rent(300 min free local calls +200 sms) + call charges, where I could make local calls + STD @ 1 Rs / min.But my bill for the month December shows an amount of 4550 Rs, where as which includes lot of ISD calls . I think there is some thing really wrong with your billing system. I always used an international calling card(Gulf calling cards ), to make ISD calls, since I don’t have the privilege to do ISD calls with the existing plan.I never requested the same also .

Now my family, my friends & myself are receiving unnecessary collection calls from your collection end and I am deeply troubled by the same. I already made it very clear my sending mails & talking to your customer care department regarding the contradictions in billing. But till date they never get back to me.

I could realize that it is not an individual experience since I came across the news that
          even the Supreme Court has charged a complaint against your company, to reverse the money, which you charging for services which you provided, with out your customer’s consent.
          Dear Sir Madam .

I have still not received any positive reply from your side. It has been more than 3 months and I feel pity that a organization like yours are not a position to find out whether midasinfomedia Pvt Ltd is existing or not. I shall furnish you the details as your executive do not have the address of midas infomedia Pvt Ltd also when they booked the corporate account strange. I had asked her when I received a call last week anyways the details area s follows:

1. The domain name has been taken over by a consulting company based out of newzeland phone no +[protected].
          2. Midas Infomedia is not operational if it is please send me the details . Second speak to Mr Mohammed Hanif who were the majority stake holder [protected] you would get the exact staus of the company.
          3. Since 2 weeks were assured to me you people have not been able to solve my problem please refund me the payment mades to you with interest
          4. PLEASE GO THROUGH ALL MY MAILS BEFORE MAKING A CALL.
          5. Being honest is a pain that is why for the last 4-5 years paying this bill religiously as I had changed the billing address to my resident.
          6. I have received you letter dated 29th Januray 2010 requesting to pay the bill. Please check the facts before sending the letters or bills.
          7. I will hence forth not reveive any of your letters or bills on my residential address if my problem is not solved in next 3 days .
          8. I will pay the outstanding bill only when my problem is solved and an apology letter from you senior management.

I have sent so many mails to them will send you the copy
          Thanks & regards
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vodafone — deactivation of vodafone alert

saurabh veer
            when i took the new pre paid connection the vodafone alerts was activated by defaultn i m trying to deactivate it fromlast...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (42)

Vivek Sanghi
            I have using Vodafone (Hutch) since past 16 months and I activated black berry services couple of months back. Today itself, I came across a very non sense policy of Vodafone.

When I called customer care Vodafone and requested to cancel my BB Services, I was told that it can happen only if I inform before the last date of the billing cycle and as today is the first day of the next billing cycle, I have no options but I have to pay for minimum of One month irrespective of my usage.

It looks like a method to get money from customer and cheat them because If I am interested in getting a new service activated it takes only 1/2 days but for deactivation I have to pay for minimum no. of days..

Is it justified?
            Hi, , , , , , ,

Sir i want my postpaid connection bill details i.e. [protected] over my email id: [protected]@gmail.com
            ankita
            complaint will remain as complaints, no other changes will be there...

I want my post paid Call Charges detais in my email account [protected]@yahoo.co.in. My Mob. No. is [protected] every month.

Pradip

Mahendra prasad
              I mahendra prasad mob. [protected] call to customer care but noone pick our phone in any time. i try 2 hr continous but never call connected.
              According to 888 (the vodafone delight), if I recharge with the amount of Rs 245, then I should get talktime of Rs 245.I also took from your customer care executive, and they also said that I will get full talktime on recharging with Rs 245 on 13th feb 2009.So after recharging with Rs 245, I got only Rs 108.05 instead of Rs 245 promised by your vodafone customer care and vodafone delight.Still now I havenot got the remaining BALANCE.I talked to the customer care but they said that they can not do any thing for it and they were not able to satisfy me.
              So do take action against it as soon as possible.

SANJAY LAMBA
                I have very bad experence with vodafone service and billing issue. I lauched complaint serveral time in my both mobile no [protected] & [protected] but no result till today( ple see below emails) I have also file complaint to trai due to your lazy bevaiour.

I file fresh complaint on 8th of April (registration no[protected]but in between vodafone people deactived my mobile no [protected] without warning. This is not acceptable to me.vodafone people is harassing me without solving my pending issue and always asked pending dues that is illigal bcoz of wrong committment given by vodafone people (already written below). How can I receive feedback against my latest complaint due to deactivation of my mobile no [protected]. Now request vodafone company to sovle my billing issue'
                Your earlier reply will be highly apprecaited.

Sanjay Lamba

Note: Pls see below my mssg to vodafone people regarding my billing problem due to false committment.

> > From: sanjay lamba
                > >Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 1:18 PM
                > >To: CARE (DEL)
                > >Subject: Re: False commitment by your vodafone > >
                > >Dear Ms. Ritu Kaushal,
                > >[protected]:
                > >Thanks for your prompt reply of past more than 6 month problem. But the
                > >main issue, when I took this add on number from vodafone shop(Ansal
                > >Plaza) that time Neha was gave me this no [protected] and assure me this
                > >number ([protected]) have no clip charge and no M to M charge (25 per
                > >month).Now you people told me you have withdrawn this facilities
                >without
                > >my permission is not the right way. Neha who gave me false statement
                > >just to make new connection is right way to doing job and I tried lot
                >of
                > >time to solve the this issue and also went to Okhla nodel office and
                > >explained about the false commitment done by Neha (your Vodafone
                > >employee).Now you want to pay this clip charges and late fee without my
                > >fault.This is not acceptable to me.That is why I dont want to continoue
                > >this mobile no [protected] and request you to cencelled this no now to
                > >avoid further billing statement and also request you to waive off clips
                > >and late fees charges bcoz you people delayed this issue not mine.Also
                > >give me false comittment by your employee Neha Koli.
                > >[protected]:
                > >Same commitment is given by vodafone call center guy(no clip charge and
                > >no M to M charge -25 per month)in my main vodafone no [protected] when
                > >they give me 3 year advance rental plan. I clarified this things 3-4
                > >time from call center guy and they said yes but I still received clip
                > >and M to M charges in my bill statement. Your people doing false
                > >commitment again and again and you want to pay all the extra fund by me
                > >is not good. Why i suffer without my fault and why your call center guy
                > >was not guilty? What is reason behind this? Just to make new connection
                > >and customer has to pay extra money due wrong commitment done by
                > >vodafone people.You have to sovle this issue now and request you to
                > >waive off my old clip charge and late fees due to delay done by you
                > >people.
                > >
                > >Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated.
                > >Thanks
                > >Sanjay lamba

Lourdunathan I
                  I am online with a customer care executive of Vodafone from My other number [protected]. The executive has kept me on hold for last 90 mins. I had called to inform him that my outgoing has been blocked due to wrong billing which led to the bill being more than the limit. Last evening I had spoke to the customer care who said that I need not pay the excess amount of Rs. 1746 wrongly charged to my bill. Since it was wrongly charged, I had requested the person online, to activate my outgoing which he has refused to do so. If the excess amount is deducted my bill doesn’t go beyond the limits.

The executive name is Mr. Amit Moda, that’s the information I received from your other executive.

I’m still online with the person who has kept me on hold at the time of writing this complaint. I had called at around 11 am. I’ve never ever experienced any such problems with Vodafone
                  from the time I started using Vodafone. Is this the way to treat the customers?

Person like Amit are spoiling the reputation of Vodafone. I hope Vodafone would take this matter seriously and a strict action will be taken in this regard.
                  i wanna puk of mo [protected] sim no isH389911300200319942911

Manas Kumar Malla
                    My No[protected].
                    Every time I stop a call (outbound), if the duration displayed in my cell is (say) xxmin 40sec, the message I get from Vodafone as xx.42 or xx.43. And thing seems worse if the duration is xxmin 57sec or 58sec.
                    Earlier I was told by your customer care that my mobile is not able to track the duration properly.
                    Now the same problem persists with advanced mobile set too.

So pl clarify.
                    Also kindly refrain from such mean work to generate extra income, if doing deliberately.

Manas
                    My 30rupeesdeductud.but i ignore plz cheq and send details to my e-mail.

radhakant
                      i didnt get full talk value given in 888 scheme of vodafone.
                      they doest take the responsibility of their scheme.

Vodafone — 888 facility

i dialled 888 on my vodafone mobile. It said that you can get E - Top Up "STV 69" for Rs. 55 and it will be deducted from your talkvalue, to opt for this offer press 2. I just cancelled the call. After 2-3 days, there was a deduction of Rs. 55 from my talkvalue. Again on the next day, a deduction was made of Rs. 55. What is this? This is very ridiculous, until we opt for an offer, how do vodafone impose that offer on us?
                      This is very ironic.
                      I personally feel that the services of vodafone has been deteriorating after Hutch.
                      To,
                      The General Manager
                      Vodafone Customer Care
                      Mumbai,

I trying to contact Vodafone customer care but not getting response.

Since Yesterday 5.50pm i am trying to contact with customer care but not getting connected as I refilled Rs.222(Full Talk Time Value) & received the same immediately.
                      Then second time I refilled Bonus Card Rs.52 Transaction Reference No.MCIT[protected], Dtd:-05/03/2010, time:- 17:46:27 online transaction shown success from VODAFONE (Visa Card Payment)

But for this transaction i don't deceived any message confirmation on my Mobile No and since that time I communicating your several executive Mr.Amit, Shukla, Abid for rectification and also followed their instruction as they promised me to activate my Rs.52 Bonus Card within 3 Hrs. But now it's 18 Hrs. are over but no any update, even customer care center is not connecting through my mobile phone (only IVR machine working).
                      No any executive are available on line and why they are giving wrong commitment and assurance for Service request updating... Now i have deactivated my earlier Rs.11 plan for STD... But New Rs.52 Plan is not activated...I become Handicapped (High Charges per call & no any support from customer care.

As per my experience Very Pathetic and poor customer support from VODAFONE side.

This is requested to you Please help me out to resolve my problem on high priority to save my trust.

With Best Regards,

Dr. Parmar Singh
                      (Head-IPTV channel Operation)
                      IOL Netcom Ltd., Mumbai

Mobile :- [protected]
                      email :- [protected]@gmail.com

v.N.Geetha
                        i recharged with 533/- rupees as i got a message to my mobile regardin the recharge the for ugadi recharge with 533/- and get 533/- talktime with one year validity. so i went to the persn near my house and i asked about the offer he said he does know. so i told him to call the coustomer care centre, and he did it. so the coustomer care executive said that there is the offer who only get that particular message and that will be activated fully by 24 hours. for that time when i recharged he gave me 349.37 and one month validity. and today wen i called the coustomer care they were saying that there was no such offer for 533/- and 533/- talktime but instead there is a offer for 599/- rupees a 533/- talktime with one year validity. If there is no such offer why has my account recharged with 349.37/- and a one month validity
                        atulkashyap

BALAJI VENKETESHWAR
                          I have purchased a new add-onconnection number # [protected] from Vodafone Store, Ansal Plaza during one of my casual visit. Even after 10 days of purchase, despite six desperate calls to Vodafone, the account is yet to be activated. Vodafone is shrugging-0ff it's responsibility and unable to provide even contact number of Vodafone Store, Anasal Plaza. Beware of buying goods from Vodafone Store as Vodafone doesn't even maintain address & telephone number.

It was a shock for me.

Balaji VEnketeshwar

Vodafone — non activation of telephone connection

My brother had taken a much advertised vodafone magic box connection fron gurgaon from a vodafone exclusive mini store. We told the dealer No of times that connection should only be given in case papers are in order. Dealer checked all documents and gave him a connection.he submitted copy of PAN card,driving licence,address proof same as mine,details of BSNL connection held,permanent address details and photograph.
                          We should have been more careful.
                          The connection was activated for a day or so and later on services were de barred for want of documents.
                          In between they asked for photocopy of driving licence which was provided.
                          Till 1400 hrs on 30 jan 08 connection has not beenactivated as their head office has not received the papers.
                          It is surprising that for their inefficiency they are putting customers to inconvenience. as they have already realised the money.
                          WE customers can only write on such fora and suffer these MNCs.
                          I wish there was a mechanism to take immediate action against these companies or policy of instant refund.
                          I was told by customer care that there is no refund policy and I should not expect any refund in case I wish to cancel my connection for such an inordinate delay on their part

ANY SOLUTION

Vodafone/Magic box 225 — Replacement of Mobile Set

The handset has developed a blot on its screen.After endless visits to Vodafone Store the set has not been replaced. The staff is not taking ample initiative to complaints.
                          sdfsfdsd

Vodafone — Caller Tune activated automatically

KAUSHAL KISHORE
                            KAUSHAL KISHORE

THIS IS REGARDING CALLER TUNE ACTIVATED AUTOMATICALLY IN MY MOBILE NO. [protected]....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Hemant Dhyani
                            i am a student, about 25 days before i converted my prepaid vodafone connection to post paid because vodafone employee convinced me according to my monthly expenditure, but all about that plan was not correct as they told me orally .
                            1.the informaton on the written form of post paid was not complete .they told me std cost will be half but there was no option regarding to the std price on the form and when i told about this to customer care his responce was not transparent as according to plan they postponed it for one month..and the std. price is not changed still now in my no.
                            2. no information regarding to the tax was given by the peoples when they initially told me about the plan and in this way they made me post paid customer deceitfully .
                            3.vodafone sent their agents 3 times to me each time and hence they told me the complete information by parts and two times they received my signatures but third time i denied since this was an attempt l to make their betrayel legal
                            4.now they are infroming me through messages and phone calls to deposit the bill before date to avoid interruption .
                            regarding to this behaviour or the way of convincing I have also some vodafone customers as witnesses who are also informed for this plan but they didnt take this..

1.as through vodafone agents or through customer care the bahaviour was not clear and transparent hence the confusion they created, harassed me mentally.
                            2.my freedom to make calls was also harassed due to this non transparent and deceitfull behaviour.
                            3. as i am a student so i can not bear this much, so i request you to
                            provide me proper redressal against this and also to continue my previous prepaid number and facilities as it was before the implication of the post paid plan.

Vodafone Postpaid Service — Caller tune and subsequent charges for cancellation

[protected] was my mobile number.

I had opted for post paid service. Caller tune was activated without my knowledge / acknowledgemt on this phone. Upon calling my number from another mobile, I was surprised, since I had never applied for this service.

This service is at 30 rs/ month charge.

Upon contacting call center, the executive also acknowledged the matter and he regreted for the "UNOPTED SERVICE". As per executive, "to come out from the caller tune service" , I should sent an SMS -"CANCT" to service provider. This SMS was charged at 3 rs/ sms.

It may be noted that this is not "unintentional".

The caller tune service was activated with "HIDDEN benefits of SERVICE PROVIDER".

Such things are happened to many mobile numbers.
                            what abt my complain. i didnot get any responce from the consumer forum . plz tell me what is my complain no. and how i can forward my issue legally.
                            thanks
                            I wanted details about vodafone postpaid services, I called many a times over telephone to vodafone customer care to get details about all plans, they delayed all the time by keeping me holding in the line, sometimes they promised me that they will call me later but they never stick to their words. If possible kindly sent me all details about vodafone postpaid service in my mail address.
                            Dear Sir, Request provide me details of my uncleared bill amount for my mobile no.[protected]
                            Hi all,
                            I have rpplied for Vodafone Postpaid connection 75 hrs before and requested the nearest Vodafone Center many times but still i am waiting for activating the connection.So very poor service and response of VODAFONE.

regards,
                            Lokesh

HARWANSH SINGH KHEBERI
                              i had purchased blackberry 8310 for using internet service in kenya, in nov. 2007. at the time of purchase i was confirmed that vodafome gprs services are avl. in kenya but after my visit to kenya i came to know that there is no service in kenya, then i was told to wait for 1 month, but vodafone failed to provide service, after lot of arguments with vodafone gallery in sion they agreed to take the set back, when i went to return the hand set along with accessories i was told to bring back the cartoonbox also, which i had not preserved because i had not purchased the set with intention of returning. finally vodafone sion gallery agreed to take that set back, and i was told to wait for return of rs. 25000 which i had paid for purchase, and as on today i have visited vodafone gallery several times but i have not recd. my payment back. also they have charged me rs. 3000 for using their helpline no. for activation of gprs services, hence i have no option but to ash for my pavment back and ask for compensation of rs. 1 lack for the mental harrasement by vodafone sion and cheating by vodafone for selling a service which do not exist.

vodafone blackberry 8310 — cheating and misleading by vodafone

i had purchased 1 vodafone blackberry 8310 from vodafone gallery sion in nov. 2007 for using gprs services in kenya as i wanted to travel to kenya for buisness purpose. at the time of purcase i was confirmed that vodafone have a gprs services in kenya. but when i went there i was shocked to know that vodafone do not have any tie up in kenya, i contacted vodafone helpline no. and i was told that we do not have any tie up and you contact vodafone gallery in sion as they have mislead u. i paid 25000 for blackbery set and rs. 9500 as international roaming deposit, after my retun i was reassured by vodafone sion to wait for 1 more month as vodafone will start services in kenya, buteven after 2 months vodafone was not able to provide any gprs services. when i asked for return of phone after lot of arguments vodafone sion agreed to take it back but as on today i have not received my money back nor i am getting any assurance that when i will get it back, and i have been charged rs, 4000 untill now for calling to their help line no. and the phone charges for keeping phone with me without using any gprs services. this is cheating and unethcal to charge customer without giving service. last 4 moths i have been mentaly harassed by vodafone gallery in sion mumbai as even after spending hours in their gallery they are neither returning money nor giving any commitment
                              you have to sue vodafone for this. if you have all the details documented, you should be filing a complaint in consumer court.
                              yes i agree wit u..ive bot a blackbery vodafon bt using a bpl card wit it..n im tryin to cal up bclkbry, vodane n bpl jus for a simple thing i wana tranfer ma contacts(ph, not sim) hw do i do it..bt none of them r tryn to help me jus passin the buck..stupids!
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vodafone — plz block the my postpaid sim card

vamshikrishna.K
                                hai,

my mobile is missing in the morning at bus, so i want to blocking of my postpaid sim card ..my mobile...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (51)

SHRENIK BAGADIA
                                mr. Rohan Bhatia visit our factory on 27/12/07 and discusion and finalise for corporate plan. we buy new 16 new sim card.+ old prepaid 4+ and 5 prepaid connection transfer to new corporate offer.4 prepaid connection already transfer. 5 post paid connection still not transfer in corporate offer. we lost every month more than 2, 000 Rs. Rohan Bhatia many time confirm that already transfer corporate offer. still not not transfer.We need all refund which we pay more. this month we think to stop payment! Please advice.
                                Shrenik Bagadia
                                Iam working in CM ltd, Mumbai...
                                I want to know if there is any offer for corporate employees.

regards
                                Rafi

Recently Discussed

(19 minutes ago)
                                  Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                  water supply problem
                                  (42 minutes ago)
                                  Citrus Payment Solutions
                                  Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                                  (44 minutes ago)
                                  Haryana Urban Development Authority [HUDA]
                                  Illegal renovation of road
                                  (44 minutes ago)
                                  Quikr
                                  200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                  (50 minutes ago)
                                  Citrus Payment Solutions
                                  I am complaining about amount not received in my account after having successful transaction