Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4217)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Shankar Narayan
SUB : Unsolicited Marketing & Sales Calls
REF : Mobile No. [protected]

I have been using Hutch / Vodaphone Prepaid Mobile No. [protected] since Nov, 2004.

During the past 6 months or so, I have been constantly bombarded with unsolicited marketing / sales calls and SMSs which is proving to be a real irritant and is creating lot of inconvenience to me. Also, on couple of occasions, my account has been unanimously debited by Rs. 30/- / Rs. 25 etc. Initially, I ignored it thinking that by mistake it would have occurred but to my dismay such occurrences did not stop and I had to approach your outlet at S.V. Road, Malad (W) to complain about this and once they credited Rs. 21 but balance Rs. 9 (service charge) they did not.

In spite of numerous verbal complaints to your outlets in Hypercity, Link Road, Malad (West) and S.V. road, Malad (W) still this type o[censored]nsolicited messages and amounts are getting debited to my account. For the last couple of days, my account has been unilaterally debited as under :

24/3/08 Available balance Cr. Rs. 167

24/3/08 : Dr. 31
25/3/08 : Dr. 25
26/3/08 : Dr. 30
26/3/08 Cr. 30

26/3/08 Available balance : 111

From the above you will observe that during the past 24 hours, my account has been debited with Rs. 56 on the pretext of “downloading caller tunes” which was not requested.

I ask you to immediately take strict action against whoever is responsible for these acts within the next 48 hours and inform me in writing failing which, I will be constrained to take up this matter further as deemed fit including approaching the Consumer Redressal Court and the media.

This type of occurrences could not have happened without the knowledge and concurrence of Vodaphone and whatever excuses or justification, which are being provided by your sales / service agents do not carry much weight.

In view of what is mentioned above, I immediately request you to acknowledge receipt of this letter and take corrective remedial steps to ensure that in future no such unsolicited messages / SMS and unauthoriised amounts are deducted from my account.

Yours sincerely,

S. Shankar Narayan

Vodafone Prepaid — Unsolicited deductions for services not requested

Vodaphone Chandigarh is stealing from it's prepaid mobile users!!!!
Surprising! How Vodaphone Chandigarh is stealing funds from it's prepaid subscribers! It seems they have targets to accomplish! They are cheating by sending SMS that your service is activated as per your request, when one has not asked for it.
Even after complaining to them to stop the service the money is not refunded. We are at their mercy as we prepay them.
In one day they deducted Rs. 90 for 3 services that my wife did not subscribe.
Their was a call from sales staff who introduced himself by a certain name, when told to stop calls and refund the deducted amt. and warned of consequences and to give his name to make complaint against him. He gave another false name.
Hi Aslam,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yh4qaru and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone — Unrequested Services added for prepaid number and money deducted

I have a prepaid number from vodafone. Today(26/05/2010) suddenly I received a message saying that my caller tune has been activated. When I dd not put any such request in. When I sent an sms saying I want to cancel it. I received a message saying 30 rs has been deducted from my account for monthly charges. That was not all I also receive another message saying ASTRO has been activated for my number and 30 rs has been deducted for that too. I never asked for those things. I have no idea how these got activated.

If there is some way vodafone can restore my balance they should. Or atleast the public should know about these cheatings by the service providers
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vodafone — all outgoing calls rejected

christopher p coutinho
    all out going calls are getting rejected...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Arun Bhardwaj
    From last few months I am facing this problem number of times that whenever i made a call to some number I will be able to hear the other persons voice but he will not able to hear from my side.
    My vodaphone Mobile number is [protected].Please rectify this problem on an urgent basis.
    Arun...

Sachin
      Hi All,

My name is Sachin, and I am using a Vodafone post paid conncetion for last one year. Twice in 4 months duration services to my phone connection were barred even after paying the monthly bill. In decemeber, I paid my cell Vodafone phone (# [protected]) bill (amt: Rs. 2420) thru cheque to collection agent. started receiving the message please pay your bill, so I called up the agent, he told that bill has been paid and due amount is zero. So I checked my bank account statement, it did not reflect in it and then called the Vodafone customer care but they failed to provide me any information about it. And on 17 Dec morning I received a SMS that services has been barred, To avoid further hassles, I paid the bill thru Credit card via IVR, then too I didn’t received a confirmation SMS. After enquiring the customer care, I received 2 SMSs confirming that its being processed, but no confirmation about the payment. Next day I received a 2 SMSs that the bill amount has been credited but still my calls were barred. Meanwhile I called the customer 4-5 times all the customer executive said that there is no due balance and the services will start within 1 hr, 2 hr, immediately. Even one of them said that his senior will call me back, but no one reverted.

After the cheque expirence, I opted for the ECS facility in March, again one day morning I noticed that my outgoing calls have barred. SO chechked with the customer care the said that they have note recived my bill payment. Then checked my bank account statement which showed that bill amount was deducted. For 2 days I followed with customer care to chekc up whats wrong now. Even I submitted them the Transcation Id of ECS, they gave only one answer that the payment is not updated, please call after 24 hours. Still they have resolve the problem 20 days for them to update the payment, strange. Vodafone is solely responsible for losses I have to bear. . If required I could present all the SMS interaction with Vodafone.
      post paid bill
      Dear sir/madam
      I want to know that my welcome letter.
      Till now I don't have get this.
      Thank you very much for your co-oparation in
      this matter( My post paid number is [protected])

Yours faithfully
      Mr.Mithun das

I had a vodafone post paid number till last night i.e. 31/03/2009.
      When i woke up today the sim wasn't working. i checked with the Vodafone center at thakur village and the customer service lady made me wait a good 15 minutes while she consulted her seniors.

Then she asked me whether the mobile number was being used for tele marketing purpose to which i refused. She wanted me to give in writing that the number isn't used ffor tele marketing purposes.
      Instead of giving such a baseless letter i found it better to discontinue the phone.

I realised after seeing the current bill that i had used the number very sparsely for making calls. I had made use of the 10 ps / sms scheme most of the time. But it was never ever used for tele marketing.

Would like to know from Vodafone authorities how they have came to this assumption.

Or do they feel that the customer who isn't using the phone connection for calling is of no use.

Thanks n Best Regards,
      Chetan Kuckian
      I have two vodafone no's one is [protected] & second is [protected]. I had an outsanding bill for [protected] but vodafone disconnected the services of my another no ([protected]). I want written clarification. for the above statement..

Kabir Walia

Vodafone — Barred calls even when payment was made

We have 7 (Seven) CUG connections under A/C no 5.11847 Payment for all 7 numbers was made for April 2011 Bill on 11.05.2011 (due date 19.05.2011) at Vodafone Center, Mangaldas Road, Pune 411 001. All seven numbers are under our company name Aircool Services and one cheque was paid for total amount for 7 numbers.
      Vodafone credited entire amount against one number and barred all outgoing calls for other 6 numbers for good 8 days.
      Inspite of various emails & calls to their CC they did not restore connections. In normal course also we find that their network is busy. In our opinion the services are being barred claiming ignorance fraudulently as they are giving probably 10 times more connections than their network can handle. It is high time that Telecom Regularity Authority investigates so that general public is not fleeced.
      Nanik Lulla
      Aircool Services

Rajendra Kumar

I am using Vodafone (Hutch) from last 5 years and I am using postpaid plan of N-399 from last two years or more.
        I was not having much usage according to this plan but I opted this plan for my future as I heard that this plan is for limited period.
        My some of the future objectives for opting this plans were:

1. Using 1000 free Hutch to Hutch STD calls when my friends and family members will be working out of station.
        2. Using 1000 free local Hutch to Hutch when my wife and parents will be having a cell phone.
        3. Using 1000 free local SMS, by sending to my family and friends.

At that time when I opt this plan, I was not using the above facilities as none of my family members or friends were out of station and my family members were not having cell phone. But still I paid more than I needed for just using the above features in future when required.

But shockingly Vodafone has changed my tariff plan's features and the whole scenario is now changed.
        Now some of my family members are out of station and are having vodafone numbers BUT now I do not have any free STD or local calls to Vodafone numbers.

By this change of plan, Vodafone had ruined my investment of holding this plan for future use.

Vodafone just sent me one SMS to inform this change of plan and I was shocked and felt cheated after I read that SMS.
        wow
        True.
        I too am a vodafone customer since 3 years now and due to high local call usage and a moderate STD usage, used the 399 plus plan, and today i realised that the company has modified the plan to remove the 1000 hutch to hutch local free minutes and they have also removed 1000 free hutch to hutch sms's.
        when i spoke to their representative on customer care, he said that the plan never had any of these features t all.

Highly unprofessional and a pathetic customer service.

Vodafone Prepaid — PUK NUMBER

Vishal SIngh Ghosh
          My SIM card is blocked and asking for PUK Number. My SIM no is [protected]...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (150)

RALLABANDI ANANTH
          My mobile number is [protected], I have been the customer of Vodafone for the last 20 days only, inspite of my complaint with customer care, not to distrub me with the promotional offer calls, quite often I have been called several times in this regard. In addition to this I ended up loosing roaming charges too for listening to promotional offers, as my 10 years old son accidentally accepted the call. The same may please be looked into.
          Thanking you,
          R Ananth
          i have activated the sim and automatically the cricket sms have been activated, so please de-activate that mysim no.[protected]

Vodafone — prepaid converstion vodafone-Punjab

Parv Arora
            I am using vodafone commection (previously Hutch) since 4 years. I ma completely not satified with service but my number is...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (39)

Archana Kutty
            I am a customer of vodafone mobile services, [protected] Kerala Circle, would like to bring to your attention that this service provider forces caller tunes on customers, by just malicious programming their system.

On or about 1st March, 2008, i called my friend, while i was riding in the bus, and as the call was ringing, my finger accidently pressed a key. Immediately after the call was finished, i got a message from Vodafone that a sum of 30 rs, is deducted from my account, while i was having less than 4 rs. credit. Since then i could not make a call, as the balance showed -26 rs. i had to recharge 50 rs., to call the customer service who said i had opted for it and as such no credit can be allowed. I was charged another 15 rs. as service charges. Again my credit went to less than 1 rs. and as such i had to recharge 20 to make any calls. I immediately de activated, for which they charged another 3 rs, adding insult to injury.
            Since I dint get any justified answer from the service provider i checked their web site, and I was shocked to see that just pressing star key while the called phone rings, it automatically copy the caller tune and the charges deducted. It is ridiculous, and i wonder, how the otherwise vigilant ministry of of telecom has not noticed this unethical trade practise? I believe, the DOT is required to approve all such marketing strategies of the service providers. I wish to provide the link below to the relevant portion of the Vodafone's condition for your information:
            I request all the concerned to please look into this, and issue immediate instruction to stop this sort of trading in the telecom services under our M.R.T.P. Act. and also help to recover the deducted charges from Vodafone Firm.
            The worst ever IVRS system i have ever seen in service industry, Vodafone IVRS has got a cumbersome and complex menus, that does not satifsy the basic needs of a customer. You people are so weird
            I tried to make a caller tune . But you couldnt activate it. I tried it 3 times, In order to get a call center operator, i need chose some other menus. What the [censored] is this. Cant u just giv a damn with it.
            We, Keralites are much used with the Mobile phone operators since year 2000, then y the hell, CANT U GUYS PROVIDE THE BASIC SERVICE

adharjain
              This is a disgusting company with ridiculous customer care. There was one person whose name is Ajay is really sick.

Now, This is not just about customer care. This is about ECS which they provide.

Someone from Vodafone called me to take ECS. I asked him to come to my house and filled up the form he said for having ECS facility. Now then I forgot and I thought my bill would be paid by my bank and I dont have to worry. But when i checked my bank statement. I found that Bank first debited the bill amount then credited the same amount and then put return charges over me. I called up my bank to know about why is this so and they said vodafone should have submitted mandate form which they hadnt.

There customer care is so disgusting as they dont know much about ECS, dont really know how to talk to customers said this is your bank's fault.

Then I asked them to deactivate ECS. First they dint knew the procedure. Then finally I mailed their customer care phone number which never replies. After 4-5 mails, I received the following reply from them

Dear Mr.Jain,

Thank you for your email dated 25/02/08 regarding the Deactivation of ECS Facility for your Vodafone mobile
              *******.

We would like to confirm you that we have already forwarded your concern regarding the deactivation of ECS facility to
              our specialised Vodafone Care Team, hence we would request you to kindly provide us 72 hours for the needful to be done.

[protected][protected][protected]

And after a week when I called them up, status was the same and ECS was activated even then. I called up customer care which dint know anything about my compliant even when I have received it and was of no use. And kept mailing them. Never got their replies.

Finelly when I wrote the following
              [protected][protected][protected]
              Vodafone,

You should not proceed the bill payment through ECS as I had already applied for it long ago.

If you will do that, You will have to pay the penalty for it as you have still not deactivated my ECS.

My ECS is submitted without Mandate Form and has been submitted by your executive.

I was charged Rs. 112 last time as return charges due to the same. If this happens this time,

This is going to be your responsibility and this mail of mine will be presented as a proof of my request in the court.

XYZ

[protected][protected][protected]------

They immediately sent a reply to some id of me which is not with me now as I have left the organisation.
              And next day, they again deducted the amount from my bank and bank did the same thing again. And imposed me return charges.

But finally because of my threatening mail, they have at least deactivated the ECS.

Still I want to take at least some kind of immediate action against them. If you have anything to suggest please do kindly do that.
              This is to infor you that when you choose uotlets to cellur prepaid post paid cards do make sure they dont harras customers. One such storeis the MOBILE STORE OF ELGIN ROAD. Ihad been approached to take a vodafone connection from their .First thy took wong documents due to which my cell (no-[protected])was disconnected without any notice not due to my fault. I contacted the store several times thenthy said they made a mistake. I went and gave documents again and thy promisd me that line would get activated if not thy would call me. Ater two days I call them up again today(14th july) thrice and evrytime thy said thatthey will call back after checking the what has gone wrong. But nobody bothered to doso. Evrytime i call i have tonarrate the incident. My cell is still disconnected and i mentioned that it was an emergency to resume the line as it was given to a patient. Now after calling them again now they said they want the sim no. They should have kept the infi when i had visited the store twice. It shows they are not well versed with the procedures as a result we are harrassed. It is absolutely disgusting when i needed it the most cdnt use it just becoz of lackof procedural knowldge of the store people. U should have some line of customer satisfaction as a bottom line gien to these stores whenthey are selling your product. They avoid all responsibilities . Time is also very valuable which ispent but in vein. Hope uyuou will look into these matters in future.
              SIR,
              PLEASE INCREASE MY CREDIT LIMIT.
              Ask ur bank for disconnection or non payment to the requet u have submitted in writting and send a copy to the head office of both vodafone and the bank with all the detail.
              I'M REGULAR USER OF VODAFONE POSTPAID AND I'M ALWAYES PAY MY BILL AT TIME BUT MY CREDIT LIMIT NOT INCREASE SO I'M VERY UNHAPPY WITH VODAFONE POSTPAID.
              PLEASE INCREASE MY CREDIT LIMIT MY NO.[protected].

DEVENDRA SINGH
              MOB.[protected]

Harinder Kumar Dhamija
                I was using a prepaid vodafone connection, [protected]. On 14th Mar I got a call from Mr. Sharvan regarding a postpaid plan, and I have applied for that, I have paid 250 RS for the convert current number prepaid to postpaid, and i got a new postpaid SIM[protected].
                On 18th Mar, Vodafone has failed my prepaid SIM[protected] registration, without activating the new postpaid SIM. Whenever I called to customer care, they promise me that new SIM will be activated in 2 hrs. But still after a 24 hrs my postpaid SIM is not activated.
                I have called so many times in customer care, but they always put me on hold and finally disconnected.
                Please resolve this issue, due to such inconvenience I'm very distrubed.

Even I have requested to activate my prepaid SIM, and they were denying for that also.

I have faced very tough time due to this so please take some action against them.
                I have got new Airtel Prepaid connection yesterday. and I have activated Mobile Office also. But the problem is in my flat, I don't get enough airtel coverage. I get just 1/4 tower in lobby. Even I get 1/4 tower, I can't start gprs on mobile. But I go outside on road, I get full tower and I can easily connect gprs. Any way to start gprs in 1/4 or 2/4 tower ? ?? I have also purchased bluetooth dongle to connect my pc with mobile from lobby. I am living in Surat, Nanpura. I have bought Airtel Prepaid just for Internet purpose. (Plan Rs. 15/day unlimited)
                I am using Vodafone prepaid num:[protected]. i want to convert in to post paid. tel me the process and plz provide the customer care phone number.
                Dear sir
                My mobile No. [protected] using this number form last 7 years sucessfully. But last year i hav got call from your marketing team that they are giving offer for to convert my number prepaid to postpaid i have changed prepaid to postpaid but now i want convert the my number to prepaid becuase i hav lost my job so i want maintain prepaid now. This number is so precious to my life.
                so plz help me

With regards
                N. Venkatachalapthy
                hi i m a prepaid customer having no.[protected], i want to convert my prepaid plan to postpaid, plzzzz provide me d suggesstion as soon as possible... waiting in anticipation... with regards...Avinash...
                hi i m prepaid customer my no [protected], i want to convert my prepaid plan to postpaid plzzz provide me d suggesstion as soon as possible ... wating in anticipation .. with regards... swati...
                I have vodafone post paid connection and want convert to pre paid connection.PLZ tell me the process.
                Preetam Kumar Mishra
                I m a prepaid customer having no.[protected], i want to convert my prepaid plan to postpaid, pls provide me the suggesstion & document required as soon as possible...

with regards
                Vishal

sonianil_kota
                  Sir/Madam
                  Dated 17 mar 08 at 8:50 pm I scratched and recharge my phone with stv 45 Rs facility from vodafone bonuscard . recharge successfully and my amunt increased according to facility. vodafone computer saying recharge successfully but when i am using this facility they are deduct my std rate as 2.40 Rs per minutes while i have recharge with bonus card my call rate should be according to 1.25 Rs per minute . Sir I call to customer care they say that this facility will start after 24 hour but sir nither on bonus card nor during recharge the phone with bonus card customor care say that recharge will take 24 hour
                  Sir after lot of try the write my complain and complain number is[protected]. I have been face this problem and they deduct my lot of amount through hidden rule . so pl. register my complain I shall be thank full for this kind of act.
                  i recharged a bonus card of sms value of 49rs on[protected], up to know it is not activated.i tried to communicate with customecare but it is not reaching.u r services are too bad.i am feeling very unsatisfactory.give me answer first.what i do know?
                  mb g h h
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vodafone — Overcharged: V radio: reason: Call centre gave wrong info.

Apurva Prabhawalkar

I have been overcharged in the billed amount for the period: 22.01.08 to 21.02.08. I have a serious...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Vodafone — activation of call divert

ritesh sharma
                    I'm a vodafone user.I'd not requested any call divert option but still the call divert has been activated on my...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Vodafone — cheating , misbehaviour , fraud,

Bhupinder
                    my vodafone mobile number is [protected], I was getting commercial calls and messages from unknown as well as vodafone numbers...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

samgada
                    Hello !

There is a new way Vodafone has started making money from its subscribers.
                    I spoke to Vodafone (Can't called them customer care, as they don't really take CARE. moreover, they harrass customers) last month for wrongly charging me for Caller Tunes, which i had never asked for. The call centre guy said he would reverse the entry. I was sure they would not put their act to-gather again, so i confirmed with him that i should not get this charge again next month. AND here i was taken for a surprise. They charged me again for Caller Tunes, and just as they were short of making any additional money or extorting from me, they charged me this month for itemised bill. Now when on earth did i ask them for this. This is my add-on card, only for receiving calls, bill of which is never more than Rs. 100/-. And since they could not find any better means of making money from me they resorted to these means. I think small time businessmen should learn from this how to make BIG money. Even if they wrongly charge Rs. 30/- for Caller Tunes to a few thousands or lakhs of their subscribers, imagine the amount of money they make in a month. Very few poeple call them back asking for a refund. And the Vodafone guys really don't give deed to nay one. Lets accept the fact, there are less literate or illerate poeple who cannot communicate to them properly and the company takes undue advantage ot his. (10, 000 people x Rs. 30/-. Rs. 3, 00, 000/- only). 10, 000 is a very small indicative figure. I am not surprised how these corporations grow big. A fantastic way to make illegal money legally. To be noted is another thing that they reply to anyone in writing. They will ask to give things in wriitng or email them, but never ever on such issues will they give anything in writing to a subsciber. I have myself written few emails and given them a hand written letter to a Vodafine store, but not to receive a reply in writing from them. I REQUEST, if there are any like minded people willing to fight back these thieves and dacoits to join hands.
                    And they have become even worse on becoming Vodafone. Hutch was any day better then them. Bad Network. Bad Customer Care. Unlawful charges in bills.
                    Thank You Vodafone.

Samir Gada.
                    Hello sir,
                    My self Roshan Bhaltilak.And i have take vodafone sim card on my fraind name.My mo.no. is [protected].Plese take my following complaint and do think on that.
                    i requested to that iam not satishfide from vodafone custmer care.Untill today i have balance in negative which is -196.49 Rs in my cell. I am not take any kind of vodafone services or not take any scheme.Plese tell me how to go my balance in negative.

Your's

Your's
                    Dipak suratkar
                    Mo. [protected]
                    roshan.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                    totally with you on that one.
                    I have an old (around 5 years old) PAYU data card that came free with a computer and never been used, and out of the blue have just started getting bills for 0p with £1.47 itemised billing charges!!
                    I shall refuse to pay and see how far I can take it. I'm sure it's not legal without at least a letter to warn me that they're going to charge...

we'll see.
                    b

Vodafone — Complaint regarding disgusting customer service

Swati Bhardwaj
                      To Whom it may concern,

This letter is regarding the vodafone connection [protected].
                      I'm very...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (160)

Parmjit Singh Kochhar
                      MY son Kavneet Singh Kochhar is a Delhi Vodafone customer using number [protected]. I m using this numbernow a days. I had to go out of town to chandigarh as my father passed away. As i went there in emergency i did not pay the bill in delhi. But eventually 3 days before the last day I deposited cash to their vodafone store (Vodafone Essar south Ltd Plot No C131 Industrial Area Phase VIII MOhali 160071) This is an authorized collection agent in the name of The Learning Curve SCO 58-61 Madhya MArg Sec 8 Chandigarh Their Agency Code is CHD-TLC-2007 vide their receipt number 1616 dated 21-01-08 However Till date i.e. 16 March 08 the payment has not been updated and after repeated Calls I called up Customer Service once again in reference to the same issue where i happed to talk to Ms Anita sitting in their customer care center (toll free number 111) who says she is shift incharge although she was bloody rude in telling me that it was my mistake that i deposited my cash for the bill in chandigarh and it is none of their responsibilities to get the things updated in their records and customer is at fault in depositing cash anywhere else other then the city they live in. Before this i had sent a fax of receipt to them and also went to their recomended vodafone store at 12 Sant Nagar twice and getting a commitement that the payment will be updated within 72 hours at the max which has been all false all throughout . I fail to understand they why in this e-age i am told that the bill shd have been deposited only in delhi and not anywhere else within india this is a case of absolute harrassment to the customers. I look forward to get responses to get justice so that in future any customer is not harrased like this. Please let me know the way to tackle a company like this in the best possible manner.
                      i fully agree, i am still using the no [protected] - vodafone do not update the payed bills - my bill amount 3135.00 .was paid on 15/09/2009 vide cheque no.971848, the payment was debited from my account on 16 th september 2009 . Till date i receive calls from them to pay the bill and repeated i have sent them e mails to different ID's so that it can be updated but no use . They can harrass to any extent . They have even left a voice recorded msg before each no . i dial that my amount is due . Also, in Nov 1 st the connection of my phone i.e. out going calls were barred . This is just rubbish . I am business women and they cant image the loss we have with there undisrupted calls to pay the bill . Kindly do something to teach them a lesson .
                      I don't think there is such a problem with Vodafone.I do agree that this expertise service provider is really not the best of all as far as Customer Satisfaction is considered.Vodafone really is one of the best examples of today to act in an undesirable manner.

Vodafone Prepaid Kerala — call divert

sanjeed
                        Sir, My number is switched off then call to my number i get engage tune many times...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Vodafone Mobile Service — Payment Status

Nitin Soni
                        I have paid Rs.3000/- to vodafone against my mobile no. "[protected]" in December '2007, but Vodafone has updated...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Recently Discussed

(8 minutes ago)
                        Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                        water supply problem
                        (16 minutes ago)
                        Khazana Jewellery
                        Online payment not succesfully by me in monthly scheme
                        (21 minutes ago)
                        ICICI Bank
                        ICICI bank Expression debit card cancellation
                        (22 minutes ago)
                        DTDC Courier & Cargo
                        Courier Undelivered
                        (28 minutes ago)
                        Axis Bank
                        Heavy charges levied even during emergency