Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4211)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Vodafone Prepaid — complaint for deleted all unnecessary massage and song tune

Shiv Badan
Dear,

I have been using your vodaphone prepaid services for two years, my phone number is [protected]. I...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

OM PATHAK
I have booked a request for Vodafone post paid new connection in the name of THE GURUKUL TRUST to their customer care on 07 May 2008. Mr Anant Singh (Mob-[protected]) of M/S Intouch Solution Pvt Ltd having their office at B-66, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi-110028 visited us on 07 May 2008 and issued us a SIM card No [protected], giving new mobile connection No-[protected] of Vodafone by paying Rs 250.00 in cash and necessary receipt has been obtained. He has promished that the said given number will be activated with next 48 hours. When it was not activated with till 11th of May 2008, we have tried to make contact to the above named representative number of times but he has cut our phone calls knowingly. On 12 May 2008, we have managed to contact his senior Mr Balwant/Varun at his Mobile [protected] and he informed about his requirement of some additional documents. Accordingly, the same were collected by Mr Anant Singh on 13 May 2008 with a promish to activate the new connection within 24 hours. Now neither the above dealing persons of Vodafone are picking our telephones, nor the new connection has been activated. On enquiry from the Vodafone customer care, it has been told to us that without reflection of data of said connection in their system, they can not help us anything.
You are requested to advise further suitable steps for this unwanted harassment to the customer by the Vodafone.
I want to book a new vodafone postpaid conection.Plz tell me the plan in detial. I will be thankful to u for this.
Go for some other connection. And sue these jerks,
Dear sir / Madam

Am Miss Tripti I had a prepaid plan before with this mobile number [protected] Ur Telecaller made me a call stating that u have a gud scheme for postpaid why dont u change as ur usage is gud enough . i said its fine i shaldo this i have applied for a postpaid conneection over mymobile number Ur Telecaller Miss Priya said she will activate in the next 24 hours . this connection was applied on 8 th of july but till date thier is no responce what so ever i would humble request u to kindly i[censored] cannot satisfy a customer why u people giving false statement . on the next call Miss Priya speaking roudly is that the way u people behave a a customer her is the telecaller details

Miss Priya : [protected]

I hope u people will understand my situation and solve this issue the payment is also made this is no delay from our end .

Tripti / manish
sir, i want bill details on my email account.my email id is jamir.[protected]@gmail.com
my mobile number is [protected]
plz help me sir.

Amit Sharma
    Vodafone sucks BIG TIME.

I got a vodaphone connection and submitted all documents. After couple of days they barred my clip and outgoing saying they have not received documents. Then I resubmitted on their vodaphone shop and now they say they have recieved but will not activate until they verify. Do hell with their process, I bought the connection, paid for it and I am being harassed coz their supply chain is weak. Not to mention umpteen calls I made to their customer care, customer care calls dropping any arbitrary time, and long wait times.

This company is going to hell.
    Respected Sir/Madam,

It is requested that I have never bought this number [protected] before in my life this number was fraud Suspected number when I was receiving bills of that number I have informed also in your Vodafone store Sec 35/C to Mr. Ashish..& he told me that I'll not receive bill from next month onwards & still your company was providing services to that number & now your company has added my name in default list due to non payment of the bill around 900 something ..So please adjust the amount of that number & delete my name from the default list please don't keep my name in default list...
    I shall be very thankful to you for this...

Vimal Prakash Gupta
    my vodaphone no. is [protected] and i dont know how this no. is automatically gets temp. out of service.
    i complaint in customer care center they said sir ur phone will activate within 4 hours but still its not working.
    so plz tell me is this way you are happy to help??/

ashish sharma
    New delhi

Sudha Nikhil mehta
      I Mrs Sudha Nikhil Mehta received call in my pre paid vodafone number to subscribe to vodafone post paid services. When i agreed they came home took Rs.300, proof of identity. They gave me acknowledgement in a DSA Scheme Form and a mobile number to follow up. Since then i had been repeatedly calling the number initially a lady responded by telling my new SIM card will be send. Then they stopped taking the calls also. The center from which the agent has come was: M/S M.R System Devices, Utsav Banquet Hall, Ist Floor, Ganapati Bhuvan, Behind New Era Cinema, Malad, Mumbai - 84. ADS -31. Its pathetic that telecom companies like this give agency contract to cheat without verifying thier background. I have decided never to subscribe to post paid services and i will unsubscibe from vodafone. I feel cheated and I am ashamed that I am a vodafone customer
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-23 23:29:51
      Vodafone India Customer Care's response May 30, 2012
      Hello Avijitsarkar,

Please share a convenient time for us to get in touch with you to address the matter.

Vodafone Customer Care

Vodafone — Irresponsible Vodafone

I am a Vodafone Customer of post paid connection. Many days ago i have made a complaint against the poor network coverage. But none of the stupid vodafone guys responded to this issue still.
      I am a frustrated customer. Vodafone sucks the money from the customer by putting all the tax and other things but dont even resolve the issue. Vodafone the Worst company ever...

Vodafone — Irresponsible company

I am a customer of vodafone ROB with the number[protected]. I am really depressed of the irresponsibe behave from vodafone. If i need to call 111 three times in a day then the line will be automatically barred by them. Everytime i am sending mail or call nodal they are telling me it's a temporary congestion. Now the question is that how many times they need to tell that it's a congestion. Why do their congestion occur after 3 calls in a day? Basically this is a irresponsible company trying not to give enough services to their clients. IF someone call their help line number then they are behaving like they are the RULERS o[censored]s. West Bengal nodal of vodafone is telling lies all the time. If a people giving them the service tax then they are bound to give the services. I called vodafone , sent mail for the same but nothing is turned on. Why? From where they got the power of barring customer care line? Is there any permanent solution?

Vodafone — no network / signal / limited service

shubham sharma
        my vodafone number [protected] all of a sudden started displaying this ridiculously irritating message "limited service'....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

nilkamal khanra
        I am a prepaid Consumer of Vodafone. The No. is [protected].
        on 6th May they set a caller tune without information and deducted. I Complained on that day and it was told that everything will be done."Do not Worry". Till now they have not credited my amt. and providing false information at least 10 times. As a customer I feel helpless and want to take action immediately against vodafone and I claim for my harassment.
        Thanking You
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-12 21:53:57
        Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jan 03, 2013
        Hello Sir,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/ZWC5nL so that we can address your concern better.

Vodafone Customer Care.
        Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jan 04, 2013
        Hello Sir,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We will get back to you soon with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala.
        My balance is deducted nearly more than 165/- on 5th feb (this is not first time) after 2-3 days they have refunded 70/- and within some minutes again deducted 33/-. I'm calling frequently to the customer care(CC), they are saying we will refund it within 2hrs, 4hrs, 8hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs and even 1/2hr they told and sometimes they dissconnected/deactivated the call to the CC. And now its 15th feb 2011 and still they not refunded my bal amount..... Vodafone service is very bad, they them selves activates some service and deducts the amount and they say that you have activated it..My no. [protected]

Vodafone — Amount deduction

On new year day, rs, 54 has been deducted by the vodafone service. I didn't activate anything.

mohd_mufassir
          i am mohammed mufassir an user of vodfone, my no is [protected] I had made a rechare of RC75 on[protected] at 10.22pm but the call charegers has not been reduced 48 hours has been past so plz a need full help

Vodafone — cheating on RC75 offer by vodafone

Dear concerned,
          I am a user of vodafone cellular service,I opted for an offer called RC75 by recharging phone with 75rs on 13/10/09 @ 3.00pm where they were suppose to give 50 msgs free every day.Even after 7days they havent activated me with that plan.They registerd a complaint regarding it on 14/10/09(reg no [protected]) sent me a msg telling it will be resolved within a day,but till 20th there is was response nor the the problem is solved by vodafone ,all that they are telling me each time i call after due time is that they will register complaint again and need 24 to 48 hrs to rectify,but wont send any complaint number after conversation. So i mailed customer care,Nodal Officer and Appellate Authority regarding this on 19th but till now no response from them also, instead they have activated me with some other offer today (ie 21/10/09) were i m getting only 25msg free and thery are charging 50ps/sms after that .Because of this an entire event which was organised by me went on toss and i lost a lot of money and its taken out PEACE OF MY MIND.So please assist me some help so that they act to the earliest or assist me with concerned person email id so that i can put forward this problem to his notice as the other officers and customer care seems to be very irresponsible and careless.

Praveen
          Respected sir,
          I, muhammed kunhi n.p, is a customer for since 3 years, but, recently in my vodafone connection getting IVRS about to submit documents, and after i made calls to customer care they told me to submit documents again, and i have submitted the documents in vodafone store, after all nearly one month over but still am suffering from same IVRS problem. i have spoke with customer executives so many times, they use to telling that to wait for 24 hrs. i have tried to speak with the supervisors in customer care but they are not picking the call, i was hanging up to half an hr and after it was automatically disconnected. even my friends are facing the same problem, IS THE VODAFONE IS REALLY " HAPPY TO HELP US OR HAPPY TO DISTURB US" MY NUMBER IS [protected].

vicky
            hi this is d complaint about a lady of mangalore karnataka INDIA whose mob. number is 0091-[protected]. she records the webcam chat on yahoo messenger and saves them in her computer . she then asks other person to get nude on cam as she herself shows her body. but she records the webcam chat then threats d person by uploading recordings on websites. as this is against the laws of privacy i want her pc to be ciezed plz. i[censored] check her computer she got lot of recordings of nude man on webcam of yahoo chat. plz u r requested to take action against that lady asap or else she will put some more people recordings on website. thanks

vodafone customer — abusive sms from 9946861362

I have received an abusive sms from [protected].Please trace this number for me and inform me the details.I request you to help me.
            JijyJacob
            I have received no. of call & SMS from your side(Vodafone) in a day. If I call to some one then tunes and other messages disturbed the call. If by mistake I press any botton of the mobile the amount shall be deducted at the same time. this problem repeated with me no. of time.

Today onward If I received and call & SMS unnecessarily from your side then I register the complaint in the consumer court.

I hope this problem will not be repeated with me in future.

Thanks.

Ravi Kumar Sharma

vodafone customer — want address of 9873225486

i want the address of owner this given no as he is not giving me back my money,the number is [protected]

Pankaj Kulshresta
              My vodafone# [protected].
              I have given an application to disconnect my VODAFONE mobile in 31 Dec 07.
              Till date I am getting VODAFONE bills to my address.

On 7 March 2008, I called-up VODAFONE customer care and asked why I am getting the bills, they inform me that my connection is still active and asked me to send a email to [protected]@vodafone.com, I sent the email and no response from them.

Then on 4-April-2008, I got a call from Mr. Abhishek Kumar Sinha, Advocate Mobile # [protected] and Threaten me that they are going to file a case againt me in Tish Hajari court in Delhi.

Now I have been billed for 4 months plan charges which I never used and they are asking me to pay, can anyone help me what to do in such situation.

Pankaj
              I also had same problem with then Hutch. They will activate your connection before validating the identity proofs. But, while deactivating you have to run behind them to close the connection and they will still continue to bill you.
              They will try to threaten you by bluffing that the person is a Advocate. Simply ignore them for the time being as this is their routine recovery procedure. It is a mind game, who blinks first.
              in mine case, they directly send me advocate notice on the name og j.r.vakil

to pay the bill else they will take me to court

what should i do

kaushik

There is no need to worry.If you have all the proofs and details you can file a case in consumer court, where you can also drag them for financial, mental and physical harassment.I would suggest you take this action before they send court notice to you.
              they are doing the same with me, i have contacted them for disconnecting my phone connection but i am still getting the bills and court summons for not paying the bills. ihave contacted so many times to their customer care execs but all in vain.
              i my Case, i was told a different Tarrif Plans and i was charged for a different one. just for Initial one month My charges were as the Told by Vodafone Executive (Name Sunil; Phone #: [protected]); then for next 8 Months i was Charged Double than My Existing Rates, according to My Calculation Vodafone Should pay me Rs. 6000/-, so when i told Customer Care about it they say that we donot have such Tariff Plans, when i call Sunil (Vodafone Executive he says that his Manager can help me as these plans were Interoduced By their Branch Office, so he asked me to email to Vodafone.[protected]@vodafone.com; i did that but no reply; then after 2-3 Months he asked me to email his Manager Mr. Aravind Taranathan at [protected]@[protected]@vodafone.com, but still no response, even after Repetative calls to Mr. Sunil i am not getting any Slution to this Problem; and on top of it he is trying to Sell me another Plan () and now they are Calling at My Residence Phone, also sending me Letters and Legal Notice By name of Mr. J.K.Vakil, i have all the Written Proofs; i also know that they are just Bluffing me by sending me these Notices, i am just Find the Phone Number of Mr. J. K. Vakil (If he Exists), so that i can Talk to him.
              The same things happens to me as well for Airtel and the same person threaten me.
              Any help apreciate.

Nitin Saini

Pls note that I am a Vodafone Prepaid Customer in Punjab (Mobile No:[protected]). I always get unwanted computer generated promotional calls from Vodafone itself. It happens many a times, even sometimes when I am very-very busy in a meeting or some other important work. I am herewith writing some of the numbers of callers: [protected], [protected], [protected]. This is my request that I dont want any of such calls again. I am waiting for your kind immediate reply. Pls note that if you are not responding properly I will send this complaint to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) and all major News Papers in India.

Nitin Saini
                Dated: 7th April 2008
                Getting calls for caller tunes 5 times a day can be avoided.

SUB: Unwanted Calls From this Number [protected].Karanataka-Bangalore

Note i am receiving unwanted calls from this particular number. its so disturbance for my work and for all...kindly note ensure kindly take severe action on this to rectifiy my problem..its so Disgusting for me..kindly take severe action on this to rectify my problem..hope you will help on this if not i need to take next action on this..

Thank you...

Warm Regard's
                Lukman

hitender
                  Hello Vodafone..( Happy to help ) i dont think so you are happy to help. you are just giving pain to your customers.

kindly read below email or my previous e-mail. after sending that e mail . i have called to customer care no . and i talked to Mr. Deepak. i gave him my request no . which i sent on 15 march. it should be activate on 10 april but it done on 21 april. i asked him for the reason but he told me due to some technical fault it cant done on 10 april. please tell me is it my mistake????? and he denied me to recyle my bill. then why should i pay the bill.? even i asked him to ..talk to your team leader or manager. but he just put me on hold for a long time and after that he just cut my call. .. what a customer service you are providing. and you says you are happy to help????? its disgusting... i am going to send all my email to chairman and c.e.o. and m.d. of vodafone which i sent to u . and I AM NOT GOING TO PAY MY BILL.

Thanks & Reagrds.
                  Hello Vodafone.

I am hitender Kumar, I have already sent a complaint but no action taken on that .? What should i do now? I changed my talk plan from 444 to 299 roaming with free sms pack of 1000. But I didn't receive that pack. And you are keep charging me 1 rs per sms this is not fair. Kindly generate my new bill according to that pack. You can check in your system i have sent the request for that on 15 march. With ref no,[protected] my call was taken by shivangi. and as per previous complaint I received a call from your side from the no . [protected], and they told me that you will make my bill according to sms pack.

You are requested kindly make my bill according to that. if you are not able to do that then I am so sorry i will not pay the bill. And please kindly change my postpaid connection into prepaid.

Looking forward to your reply. Please get back to me as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Subject: Complaint against Mr. Satyajit Rao, Manager Mobile No.[protected] of your Company.

I am Rajiv Goyal S/o Sh. Hukam Chand Goyal R/O Sajida Colony, Malerkotla District Sangrur, Punjab. I am the contractor of Advertisement in Punjab. I inform to you about Mr. Satyajit Rao, Manager that he is fraud to your company because company has incurred a major part of capital in advertisement but Mr. Satyajit Rao is actually 50% part of money in advertisement at Punjab and half of part in his pocket. So I request to check the advertisement position in Punjab and take the major action against of Mr. Satyajit Rao.
                  Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

(Rajiv Goyal)
                  S/o Sh. Hukam Chand Goyal
                  R/O Sajida Colony,
                  Malerkotla – 148 023
                  District Sangrur, Punjab.
                  Mobile No.[protected]
                  vodafone has changed my credit limit from 3500 to 500 without knowing to me. the most cheated company in the universe is vodafone.
                  Letter
                  I am sorry to say but I had never expected that a MNC, with great reputation can do such small things just to through the employee out, an employee who worked with them for 4 years.
                  Vodafone does not value their employees and their efforts especially sincere employees, who think their company is best end even after lot of politics and trouble, employee believes to be with his company and not to leave it. Such employee is been thrown out from the company by blaming him for the act which is actually not done by him. And when he says I have a proof that I am right, he is been replied by management saying, we have proof that you are wrong but do not think it is necessary for us to show you the proofs and asks him to resign.
                  The person resigned without uttering a word because his boss asked him to do so instead of supporting him. This guy gave four years of his life and career where he started professional life with BPL continued even during Hutch till it became Vodafone. He worked till 4:00 a.m. in the morning to achieve success and trust from his superiors.
                  After such long struggle, shown his interest in the area of customer service which was not paid attention. After that he requested for transfer to his hometown which was again left unattended.
                  No one bothered to think about his future, family sitting far from him. Only for earning his bread butter he had to stay away from his house paying the cost against his mother’s health.
                  He remained quite to get his salary and relieving letter, again here management was smart enough to cut the entire month salary saying it is fraud which you have done with a company due to which you are not eligible for salary (forget about getting bonus though he completed required period for bonus), in fact management said we are paying you for number of days you worked for, for this he should be grateful to the company.
                  I have never ever seen so dedicated person towards work in my life and even never seen a company giving such ridiculous award for the honesty of an employee. He has always given best of his performances. Whichever location he worked with, the scores were always better than previous employee. (Do not want to under-estimate anyone)
                  Today finally he is back to hometown with nothing in hand where he has to operate his mother. He need rather he is the deserving person for his job with increment in his pay.
                  If this is not the culture of Vodafone, you have to take him back with full respect and find the culprits against this act and punish them for spoiling someone’s life.
                  I am expecting reply to this very soon otherwise I need to go all out to get right thing he deserve.
                  Hi, This is Amit kumar from Delhi, I am consumer of Vodafone (matrix). I had given request on 9th march regarding transfer my mb no. from Matrix to Vodafone but due to poor services of vodafone this is not happened still, I am very unhappy with Vodafone services.As per dicussion with Vodafone Southex Store Ms shivani and Saurabh had said, your mb no. will transferred within 2 working days after giving your request, after that whenever i call call centre Nobody are able to help me evevrybody says Pls visit to Vodafone store. I have not so much time to go to daily southex store because there are very inefficient employee in southex Branch and further I never want to go there So kindly take strong action against Vodafone
                  Otherwise I am going to putting mail to MD OF VODAFONE AND TRAI

THANKING YOU

NAME- AMIT KUMAR
                  MB- [protected]
                  ADD- H.N.1020, WARD-7 MEHRAULI DELHI-110030

Varun Batra
                    Im vodafone prepaid customer ([protected]), i have send message to make my all local "One", But Vodafone on his own increased my charges from One to Two without informaing me! From last 3 months, they have charged me double. I need refund of excess charging! They must have informed me thru message/call . This is Fraud. They are now reallty "Happy to Cheat". :(
                    Hi Team

I have a Vodafone connection [protected] in the name of Vishal Sachdeva, H.no 173 Khooh Wali gali Patti (Tarn Taran)i m facing such problem in my connetion that is first of all without my intimation somebody or ur system activated a Voice Chat Service on my a/c, And it is not possible that without making call or sending single msg to any IVR no Service will be activated, But now service is activated. to Deativate it i made call on 55121 and as per CSA in that IVR There is a option no 5 which is used to Deativate that service, but when i made call on it there is no any 5 no option ...Plz check it and find how the service is activated, and give satisfationary resolution because in this time i m very fedup from Vodafone services, i want Waiver for the same, even i wil go to Cunsomer court and disconnect my connection.
                    I am existing customer of Vodafone.

I have given closing request to more than 5 offices in hard copies.

I have been told that the acknowledgement of request will be followed to you by e-mail.

Once It has been sent in front of me by vodafone team from their shop but never is been received by me.

Now the series of e-mails are comming chasing up for the payment.

I have paid all due amounts and I have now nothing balance to be paid to vodafone .

You all are cheaters...
                    sir i live @ mainpuri in u.p. i m not getting gas service from agency. the properioterof agency is satyadev yadav.please do karrawaye against them.
                    Hello Kanu

my name is chirag from delhi
                    I wanna tell you somthing tension nahi lene ka be happy yaar

I have a solution vodafone se switch karke koi aur connection le lo simple.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vodafone — block of sim card

jyoti gupta
                      hi,
                      i am jyoti gupta.i have lost my sim card from my purse.it was a prepaid card from delhi.the number of the card...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (90)

Vodafone Postpaid — Disconnection of phone

Ashish Dikshit
                      I would like to discontinue my postpaid connection. My number is [protected]. Please arrange to do the needful and return my...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

palvinder singh
                      hi... vodafone i m palvinder singh my contact no. [protected] i m working in vodafone customer care in delhi process since one year in prepaid dept. i have my TAP conection it's abovr mention in my complaint your retention dept will call on my mother no. [protected]
                      at least 6 times they sad to my mother that we will case you regardings your payment my moter is a heart petiant & she told me to pay my bill but my bill is already payed by my company INTELENET GLOBAL PVT LTD. for rs.664 on[protected] . but still they call on my no. pls gave me an reason for my prob thanks
                      REGARDS ]
                      [PALVINDER SINGH]
                      vodafone custcare
                      emp i.d -= 29187
                      working in INTELENET GLOBAL PVT LTD
                      i did not get my vodafone bill of dec 2010 my mob no is [protected]

Dr. Rajendra Pal Gupta
                        I am a Medical Officer, having retired at the level of Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. With very high hopes that Vodafone is considered the best cellphone service in the world, I purchased a prepaid connection in the last week of September 2007. My Mobile No. is [protected]. From the very first Day I am having extremely poor connectivity/network problem at my residence. My Residential Address is T-52, Senior Citizen Home Complex welfare Society, P-4, Kasna Road, Greater Noida - 201308. I have made innumerable calls to the customer service of Vodafone and have visited local Vodafone outlet umpteen no. of times for redressal of my above mentioned problem. What is disgusting is that every time I am being told that a New Tower will be built shortly ( expected time duration as told to me everytime has been 01 week, 02 weeks or 01 month ). It has been happening for last more than 07 months. In between I was once told by vodafone people that my SIM card is of 16 KB and I should get it replaced with a 32 KB Sim card. I did that at the cost of Rs. 99 around 03 months back. The vodafone outlet people, at Alfa commercial belt, Greater noida told me that change of SIM is not likely to make any difference, which was in contradiction to what I was told on phone by Vodafone people. Still I took a chance and got the SIM replaced. However, it has NOT made any difference. The connectivity problem remains the same, if not worse. Then came the biggest surprise from vodafone customer service deptt. I was informed that if I take POSTPAID plan, the connectivity problem will be solved. Certainly I don't expect vodafone people to consider me a fool to believe this statement. I am extremely hurt and disgusted by the way the whole issue is being handled. I would be most happy if vodafone tells me that the problem cannot be resolved. In that case I will not complain any further and will make alternate arrangement. As it is I am having one additional Airtel connection to at least remain connected as talking on my vodafone mobile is a very very painful experiance if at all it is connected and that too for a maximum of few seconds. Certainly I don't expect to be treated in this manner by a company with Global presence and which have been spending millions of Rupees for its publicity of its services.

I would request the concerned officer(s) of vodafone to take necessary action and intimate me about the factual position in this matter to avoid any further mental agony in addition to monetary loss.
                        Same problem I am facing past one month. Last one month before only I changed from Aircel to vodafone through Number Portability. I have raised two requests for this network issue. Both requests were closed without solution. I am waiting for 90 days completion of this network connection.

My Mob#[protected] & [protected].

Syed Raheel Hussain Hashmi
                          I would like to share my today's experience for all those of you are using Vodafone GSM Service. I hold 3 postpaid connections with Vodafone under the 249 CUG Plan and have been associated with Vodafone/Hutch for more than 5 years on the whole. I have been getting too many telemarketing calls, blank calls & wrong numbered calls lately on one of my connections. I thought the best solution to end this menace would be to get my number changed.

Today, after starting early to Office, I walked into a Vodafone Store located in Madhapur and to my horror I found only two Customer Service Executives present, one of them was sitting on the front desk (Enquiry and Token Issuer) and the second gentleman was assisting a Customer. There are a total of 5 Customer Service Bays and only one of them is operational, I repeat only ONE bay operational ' 20% service level in our language. After working for close to 3 years on Customer Sat % project and having AHT reduction in my DNA, what would you expect me to do? You are right, I counted opportunities - 8 Customers waiting including me which gives them an opportunity rate of 12.5% only, not to forget you have the 9th Customer being still being attended.

I know there are always exceptions and issues such as outage, late arrival etc do happen so I sat patiently just praying that another one or two Vodafone Customer Service Executive steps in and start resolving queries, actioning Customer requests or in Vodafone Terms ''Happily Help Us''.

15 Minutes later, waiting queue reduce to 6 including me and then another Customer walks in and starts talking to the front desk executive, 2 minutes later the front desk executive makes him sit just near the Single Customer Service executive and signals the executive to handle this brand new Customer first. This is the time when I pray for a Gun in my hand. Okay, at least a Baseball bat? Then quickly shifting my mind to the concept of Gandhigiri, I walked to the front desk executive and politely asked him if he believes in the logic of 'first come, first service' methodology. His face turned into a question mark, I tried a different approach by asking 'What is the token system for?'. He understood and replied 'Saaar (Sir), That Saaaar came early and then leave and come again'. Being a Hyderabadi, I understood what he wanted to say and then another Customer joined me saying that he was waiting 5 minutes from the time this store opened and did not see this brand new Customer stepping in. I looked back at the front desk executive thinking what would Gandhiji do now? Before, I could think of an answer, the executive defended asking us to be patient and wait for our turn (not as polite as the statement reads) and started blabbering in a local language which was not Telugu sounding as pissed as I should have been. I finally decided that it was time to protest, I raised my voice and demanded an explanation for the 4 empty bays. The simple reply was that the rest of the Team is in the evening shifts, come then and we will attend you. I wanted to thrash this fellow but comparing the built size of mine with his, I withdrew this idea and decided that I would just walk into a different store and if required even shift to a different service provider.

I cannot help but add that I have just started loving public sector better than private sector, at least they do not set wrong expectations with marketing lines like 'Happy To Help' which are only good to hear but not to experience.
                          i am very un happy with customer care in mehidipatnam
                          plz heip me to find out the identity of thest vodafone GSM no.[protected] i.e customer name and address...

Vodafone — wrong deduction of charges [Resolved]

poonam
                            i had activated 2 packages, national SMS 50ps/msg and local vodafone2 vodafone 50ps/min, with a daily rental of Rs.1.50.but...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

navin pandey
                            sir
                            these days i got very fade up of services one day on 30apr2008 one msg came just to call on 888 to know the offer on my no after that i make a call and from there reply came that there is offer is avliable on my no but after that 55 Rs Deducted from my balance and activetd stv after that i visted vodafone care itold them that i had not activeted stv because it has bean allready activated but they said tha we cant help they said that you had activeted.Then many times io tried to call on c care but all times i got fail.so pls take a look on my complain and give reply soon
                            Navin pandey
                            no- [protected]
                            Maya bazar west gate
                            Gorakhpur(u.p)
                            Dear
                            Sir/Madam

I have a querry regarding the activation of caller tune on my vodafone no. [protected] . I got some msg and i just clicked send to this link *567*80# about which i was not aware dat it was for sending a request for activation of caller tune . Now plz try and help me for this action which is performed by me unknowingly will be realy thankful for it

Veeral
                            Bhavnagar
                            Gujarat

Vodafone Customer Care and network — Lazy work from Vodafone

Pavan Betageri
                              I am Pavan Betageri Form Nagpur, I took post paid connection from Vodafone, after that i am facing problems with...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (91)

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                              Rewa Star Solution
                              Fraud company
                              (4 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              Flipkart send a defective laptop which crashes unexpectedly. Now flipkart not replacing the laptop
                              (8 minutes ago)
                              Biotique - Bio Green Apple Shampoo/ Received item but wrong quantity
                              (12 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              Date change many time of delivery
                              (15 minutes ago)