Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4206)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

SOURABH GANDHI
I have been calling since 11am morning and asking about deactivation of outgoing call on my mobile number [protected] and 2pm in the afternoon customer care executive told me that the bill of 639 was balance and yet to be deposited and after 10 minutes i deposited the amount of 600 to my Vodafone mobile number [protected] through my credit card. After 3 hours i called up again to customer care than again they told me it will take 1 to 2 hour to activate my mobile outgoing calls. After waited for 3 hour i talked to the customer care again and they told me that there is still 1300 rs balance. All details provided me is in the same manner through which they have treated me.

I think i should change my mobile service provider because the services of hutch has been worst after becoming vodafone company i am using hutch mobile service since 3 years and for the first i faced all this.
I want to block my vodafone sim card

ABHIJIT GHOSH
    THE HEAD,
    VODAFONE
    KOLKATA.

REF : VODAFONE POST PAID MOBILE No.[protected].

Sub : Bill of November & December, 2007 is fabricated and has no merit.

As discussed with my lawyer Mr. Debapam Chakraborty, Advocate Calcutta High Court, I am writing this letter for your information & taking appropriate action in respect of my post paid mobile connection being no.[protected] as early as possible. In the month of November, 2007 bill has been raised Rs.1384.00 and when I go for Rs.79.00 bonus for five voda phone numbers. But the said facility has not been done and discount not also been given in the month of November, 2007 & December, 2007. I have contacted your customercare executive but they did not give any satisfactory reply. As such, please provide me the Call details of November & December, 2007 so that I can raise the issue before the Consumer Court against your organisation. Because in the month of December Bill amount raised Rs.1101.77 which has no merit. I want call details of both the two months i.e. from 6th November, 2007 & 6th December, 2007 I have already taken BSNL Post Paid connection.

As such, I am willing to surrender this post paid connection as early as possible and also raise the matter in front of the consumer forum for taking appropriate action.

An early action is highly appreciated from your end.

THIS IS EXTREMELY URGENT.

WITH BEST REGARDS,
    Phone No.[protected] & [protected]
    Fax No.[protected]
    Mobile No.[protected]
    We are Third Eye Vision Infotech a complete web solution
    company in India. We provide all type of web solution and also provide
    AMC (Annual Maintains Contract) for any type of company's web project.
    So, if you have any type of web services requirement mail us at
    [protected]@thirdeyevisioninfotech.com and visit us at
    :www.thirdeyevisioninfotech.com.
    dear sir i follow up the september 2009 bill detail.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vodafone — excess bill charges & abusive calls from vodafone & harrassment& torture....Nightmare

Saket Jain
      i had applied for a vodfone postpaid connection.It was a big NIGHTMARE .A corporate connection and known as hutch.Being...

rajarshi chatterjee
      To, Customer care manager

My name is RAJARSHI CHATTERJEE and my phone number is [protected].
      My billing period is 12th of every month till 11th of every month. I recieved my bill for the period 12th Nov till 11th December in time, but I was charged extra 30 rs. for the caller tune.
      But I never have that service and I never requested for that service. My bill payment date was 30th December. I got a call from one of your customer care rep on 30th and when I asked her about the extra charge she could not answer me properly , instead of that she was just rude to me. When I asked her to put me to her senior responsible persons to speak with , she just simply denied and after sometime she hanged up the phone. After couple of minutes I recieved a call from one gentleman from customer care and I told him everything. He assured me to call me back shortly but after that I didnt recieve any call from vodafone untill 8th of January. Then I had to go to vodafone store but due to short time and long que I could not talk to them. I just paid rs 500 cash on that day. My balance after that was 578 rs. which is supposed to be 548 rs.

On 30th when I spoke to that lady, i just asked her to put me through her senior authorities and asked her to send me a correct bill of Rs. 1048 instead of Rs. 1078. She didnt answer any of my quires, in stead asked me to go to vodafone store.

On 8th when I spoke to a CSR called Streesi, I explained her everytin and I took a reference complaint number which I can produce later.

Now my question and quires to you are:
      1) Is that my fault that you made a wrong Bill?
      2) Why do you provide customer service on phone, If they ask us to go to the store.
      3) How can a CSR be rude to your customer.
      4) After repeated call No response came from the Customer Care Managers Desk. Is He or She is aware of this???
      5) After speaking with your CSR on 8th how come you send me the same wrong Bill
      repeatedly.

Now Let me tell you due to your sick customer service my phone was not working from 1st Jan to 8th Jan. It was not that I did not want to pay the bill. My previous acoounts you can check. I had the quiry from CSR on 30th regarding your wrong billing. But you didnt give me the service and my phone was Barred from 1st January to 8th January.

So I would like to tell you that Im very much interested to pay my previous bill which is Rs. 548 and the recent bill ( from 12th Dec till 11th Jan). But I will not pay the monthly rental charges from 1st January till 8th january. You deduct my security money Rs 300 from the total amount.

You send me the bill to my office address. I would love to pay that.

If you ahve any quires feel free to contact me through email.

I dont need your service anymore from 12th of January 2008 ever.

Please disconnect my connection [protected].

mobile bill of month-jan-08 — wrong bill of month-jan08

DEAR SIR,
      I HAVE MOBILE NO-[protected] WITH MANE OF MY COMPANY-CHHATRAL VIDHUT KAMDAR MANDALI.I HAVE RECIEVED BILL OF MONTH-JAN 08 WITH SMS CHARGES-603.00RS,I HAVE NOT MORE THAN TWO SMS IN THIS MONTH.HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO PAY?PLEASE CHECK MY BILL AND CORRECT WITH TWO SMS CHARGES.
      KAMLESH

Vodafone — sick of vodafone

If the respective concern person is available there too. I as a VODAFONE user want to register a complain, so the I can get the BEST SERVICE which was PROMISED TO ME; WHICH I DIN'T GET.

I CALED UP 7 TIMES TO CUSTOMER CARE 111. AND WAITED FOR ABOUT 1 HR YESTERDAY (DATED- 20 JAN 2008), BUT NO RESPONSE HAS COME UP WITH THE PEOPLE.

MY no. AS WEL AS THE CONCERN NO. OF MY ORGANISATION ARE FACING THE PROBLEM WHILE DIALING SINCE LAST 30- 45 DAYS

WHEN EVER WE MAKE A CALL, AL OF THE SUDDEN IN THE MID OF THE CALL

1. EITHER CALL GET DISCONNECT

2. THE OTHER PERSON OR ME CANT HAVE EXCHANGE OF WORDS

3. OR ANY OTHER CALL INTEREPT IN BETWEEN.

BECAUSE OF ALL THIS RESON THE CALL GET DISCONNECTED AND MY ORGANISATION IS LOOSING OUT ITS BUSINESS AS WELL AS ITS REPUTATION TOO.

WHEN I COMPLAIN THE SENIOR PERSON RANDEEP SINGH AT THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTER SAID " WE CANT DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR PROBLEM"

I AS A USER OF VODAFONE HAD THIS RESPONSIBILY TO ASK YOU THE IMPROVE THE SERVICE OR I WILL LOVE TO SWITCH OVER TO ANOTHER

TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDER.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE RESPONSE AND IMPROVE IN SERVICE.

mobile services vodafone — sending bill for disconnected mobile

4.5.2009
      SIR/Madam,
      i Kunal Shah Holding the Vodafone Mobile No:[protected] under customer
      Relatiosnhip no:1.19825586 am writting this mail; to state the agony
      that i am put through by Vodafone Essar Ltd. which i am afraid to say
      are not custoemr friendly at all. On the contrary, they are meant to
      harrass the customer. I had disconnected the aforesaid mobiler number
      on the 1st of November 2008 under docket no:[protected] .However
      despite the disconnection the said no. was mysteriously reactivated on
      the 10th of november 2008., under docket no:[protected] also on the
      11th of november 2008 the company executives at the sion outlet claim
      that someone using my photo id as a proof has reissued the sim card of
      the said no. under docket no:[protected] Sir, I have been charged
      rentals amounting to 1003.81 as on 18th april 2009. for the same.
      Not olny that when i contacted the company officials they said that
      the sim card of the number, has been couriered to my place. However i
      was shocked to know that there is no proof of courier done to my place
      for the sim card of the number. Also the company has no proof of my
      visitng their store to collect the said sim card. I have been told the
      sim card has been issued against my driving licence. I would like ot
      point out the number had been taken by giving my dribving licence as
      the proof of address nad photid at the time of taking the connection.
      Also, i have given the company copies of my driving licence
      many-a-times for various purposes.
      The company claims to have made many calls at my residnetial address
      and and on my cell no. the sim card of which i would like to point out
      that i have still not recieved.
      Sir i am really worried as i have recieved a legal notice from the
      company Vodafone Essar Ltd for non payment of bills. Please do the
      needful.
      Thanking You in anticipation I remain,

Your's Faithfully,

Kunal Shah

in above mail vodafone has juse to answer two simple questions
      1) wether on the 1st of November 2008 under docket no:[protected] they
      have received disconnection request as i had lost my phone.
      2) Company has got suficiant documentry proof to prove that they have
      sent and i have received a duplicate sim card before activation of the
      connection
      My sim no.is [protected]. I am officer in Govt of India .and now days i have posted in Jaipur. Before taken of Sim i deposited my all document to dealer which mobile no.[protected] name is Chandrabhan .My mobile 2 days run and VODAPHONE stop that connection. I again made contact to VODAPHONE STORE which is located at the Mansrowar, Jaipur and where as VODAPHONE STORE person direction i have submitted again a set of complete record deposited. The name of that person of VODAPHONE STORE is Mr. Nand kishore, which mobile no is[protected].So many request made by me to start the connection. My sim start and VODAPHONE again stoped. I went again the VODAPHONE STORE and ask about my connection. They replied this is my computer problem. and connection again start. .After3 days again VODAPHONE stop my connection. I can not understand why I am facing this problem’s. My SIM stopped by VODAPHONE five time. AS this time VODAPHONE stopped my connection .Why?

prachi jain
        as when i took the connection it was hutch pre paid,but u people force me to follow ur plan 444,that time u people commit so many things but i think ihad been cheated by u,i must say robbed by u,and after converted in to vodafone ur service has becomeworse than worst.now the thing is that when i changed my plan i deposit rs. 250 as a security,as per ur's executive's words this ammount supposed to refunded with in 2 months,but later on ur c.c.executivesaid-4 months than 6 months,but no response,wat is this?wat kind of service r u giving to ur customer...disgusting([protected])
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-14 16:46:28
        Vodafone India Customer Care's response Feb 10, 2012
        Hello Aditya,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to help you with the required info. Note that you can take the itemized bill for further clarification by sending a message ACT BILL to 144. You'll get charged Rs.49/- for the same. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
        Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
        Iam Rahul from sriganganagar(Raj.) studying in jalandhar. I requested the vodafone customer care to migrate my prepaid connection into postpaid on[protected] forwarded my request to thesr local area representatives and they took all the required doc. and security Rs.250 for the connection and they replied for 2 days after 3 days i got call from their head-office that i need to pay a sum of Rs.250 more as my bachelor accomodation, i submitted it in their nearby vodafone store at jalndhar model town, after 10 days by being fedup i got the response that it could not be migrated due to company rules& regulations i asked them to refund me my money back. With in 15 days they reefunded me 250Rs. with a problems i suffered and asked me to get the other from the store itself, when i asked the store representatives they replied that it would be reefunded in forty days but the head office employees assured me that it wont be take this much long near about 10 to 15 days you will be refunded. They made me travel 15 kms. every day for which i have suffered a lot if i call them they doesn't response it. for near about this all went on for last 75 days and still they are not ready to refund me or help me.
        yfjyfjhfg
        sir my vodafone no.is [protected].i am using a bonus card to reduce the std call rates .but my std call rates are still normal .i file a lot of complaint according this problem for last 1 month .but i am still facing the problem .
        sir for last 7 months i am using std pack, montly rental is reduced from my balance, last friday 14/8/09
        i deactivate that std pack, very next day again 31 rs is deducted from my account, 3 times i cal to customer care and spoke to them till money is not given back, the complaint registration number is - [protected]

This is hereby to bring to your kind notice that the complain regarding Vodafone dated 26th May 2011"Call Center agent sold me 2G Plan though offered 3G" has been resolved. Vodafone has refunded me sum of 1600/- which i paid initially at the time of taking the plan.

Thanks and Regards
        Rohit Bangani

This is regarding my vodafone prepaid Mobile Phone Number [protected]. On 4th of Feb 2012, Rs 67 have been deducted from my main balance.
        When I called the customer care they told me that the amount have been deducted for the internet use, But in the morning itself i have recharged my number with Rs99 internet pack. After recharege I checked my free MB at that time it was showing 1024 free MB usese and then i switched on my pocket internet on my mobile. So my concern is that even though i had free MB in my account then also they have deducted Rs 67 and that's not fair. The customer care people gave me a request number stating that you will get a call from Vodafone within 48 hour. But till now I have not got any such call and the most sucking part is that I am not able to call to c-care as I think they have disconnected my number so that I can't talk with them.I tried 111 and 198 several number of times but I failed to connect with these nos.
        So Please help me out with this issue. I am thimking to change the service provider. Can anybody suggest me a good service provider in Mumbai.
        Aditya
        dear sir
        i want details adress & name of the person who calling me & he give warning to kill me & my family.its urgent sir.& the no is [protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vodafone — cheating after taking connection

akash shah
          respecte sir/madam,
          hello sir am mr akash shah [protected] took a new connection from ur service on the promise that...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

Vodafone — problems with connectivity

Mugdha P Deshpande
          I have been trying to call from my phone with has a vodaphone prepaid card since the last 3 hours. i have not...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Campus Pack Vodafone Prepaid Card — outgoing calls barred without reason

Nikhil Khadtare
          I have a Vodafone prepaid card (Campus pack).
          All outgoing calls are barred without any reason. I have balance of...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Vodafone Postpaid — disconnect my postpaid connection

tomendra kumar
          i want to disconnect my vodafone postpaid connection my no. is [protected] ....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (143)

Vodafone — ODOUBLE PAYMENT TAKEN BUT NOT RESPONDING TO CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT

SANTOSH KUMAR SINGH

I was the subscriber of above subjected Mobile Number, which was surrendered by me in the month...

Vodafone Cellular — distributor is bad

gaurav agarwal
          my no. is [protected] i belongs to Moradabad,i bought your vodafone prepaid no. because you are giving international roming...

Vodafone — Misbehaviar from ur executive

pankaj gupta

This complain is regarding misbehaviar and very unhealthy kind of language used by ur executive . during...

Vodafone — office

manish jain
          plz muje vadafone ke m.p. office ka pata de? kyo ki me vodafone ka distibuter banna chata hu.
          ...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Vodafone — No proper response

Ashish Anand
          Dear Sir

i am having Vodafone Prepaid Number but now i want to convert this prepaid number to post...

Vodafone — Puk No.

Shamshul Ali
          Pleaes Send My puk no. as on my e-mail id - [protected]@rediffmail.com.
          yours thankfuly...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

Vodafone — call waiting

jayakumar
          my mobile no.[protected]
          i activted my call waiting service before 3 months
          it automatically...

Vodafone — Vodafone India

Vishnubhai Brahmbhatt
          Hi myself is Vishnubhai Brahmbhatt,
          I had submitted my check to vadafone for payment,but due to date issue ,check get...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Vodafone — hold my services (09873912855)

Mahendra Kumar Shukla

This is Mahendra Kumar Shukla from HCL Technologies Ltd.-Noida, has been taken corporate connection on...

Vodafone — Harassment by Vadaphone [Resolved]

Saud Anwar
          am postpaid customer of Vodafone having mobile number +91 [protected]. I have taken this connection by my residing address...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

PRASAD
          DEAR SIR,

WE ARE AUTHORISED DEALER OF TVS MOTOR COMPANY IN MALAPURAM , KERALA. WE HAVE 9 CONNECTION IN VODAFONE . IN OUR ONE NUMBER-"[protected]" WITH OUT OUR PERMISSION THE SCHEME VF2VF 10 PS SCHEME ACTIVATED , AND WE COMPLIANT VARIOUS TIME IN CUSTOMER CARE FOR CANCELATION OF THE SAME. BUT NOT RESPOSE FROM THE END , AND VODAFONE COMPANY RAISED A BILL ie 22.11.2007 THERE IS DEBITED A RS. 49/ AND WE TOLD THEM TO WAIVE THIS AMOUNT ( THROUGH VODAFONE STORE PERINTALMANNA BY WRITTEN" ) BUT THIS MATTER NOT FORWARDED TO VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE AND WE TOLD THE CUSTOMER CARE FOR WAIVER ( 15.12.2007) BUT NO REPLY FROM AUTHORITIES. AND AGAIN RAISED A BILL 22.12.2007 AND DEBITED RS . 49/ . SO WE REQUEST TO TO TAKE THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY AND GIVE THE WAIVER TO US FOR SETTLEMENT THE BILL.

REGARDS

Radeon Technology
            blackmailing and harassment.
            (1 minutes ago)
            Flipkart
            Delay From Flipkart Department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
            Flipkart
            Radhika Ghee of rs 684 is been damage during transit due to poor packing From seller of flipkart
            Radeon Technology