Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1104

my name is Abhishek Negi and my contact no is [protected] and it is a delhi number.

I would like to thank Vodafone for stopping my services because i've exceed the credit limit of my phone and i'm out of station and here i'm unable to pay bill.
But i've requested 3 times to increase my credit limit up to rs. 2000 but they replied sir as per your usage this much credit limit is enough for you. OMG...

Vodafone is Losing its trust,

I have a Vodafone connection for more than 10 years...My Mobile Number [protected]...I have a 3G plan of 375pm for 1.5GB and I also have a Nokia Lumia 800 when bought this phone i was given a offer from Vodafone 2GB free for 4 months. This phone was brought in the of August 23, 2012.

So I believe that my 4 month are not yet over...Surprisingly today I got My Vodafone Mobile Bill for October Month and i am being charged for 3.1GB approx 3,300 Rs.

I spoke to the Customer Service executive after many hold I was told Please send a mail to Vodafonecare and you will get reply within 72 working hrs.

I have a question here when we buy a new connection or if we miss our due date instantly the very next day we get a call for the payment reminder, but when we have a compliant why it take's 72 working hrs.

Awaiting for a Reply

Beniz
Dec 5, 2016
Nov 09, 2012
Hello Beniz,

Thank you for writing to us. We called on your number but could not reach you. Please share an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/SXHZv2 for us to assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Seems like you guy's do not wanna call and i have send a mail to Vodafonecare also but no response...

Really very unhappy

This is to the Reference to the 8 November Complaint.

I got a phone call yesterday on my mobile and as i confirmed my name the person hung up the phone.

I think you guys are not "happy to help".

Disappointed with "Vodafone India"

After wasting so much of my time in you guy just for your call finally I called 198 which is supposed to be your complaint number i was happy when I spoke to person explained him everything and he confirmed that there was a problem from Vodafone of which i have been wrongly charged for Rs 3, 206.

I was given the Complaint Number [protected] Person spoke to Pankaj, and i was told within 48hrs i would receive the call and get the reversal.

Waited till yesterday again spoke to the same number 198 the person confirmed that i will receive the call today i.e. 19th Nov 2012, but i did not receive any call from Vodafone.

Today again i called 198 to check what is the progress on my complaint but guess what I was told by Priyanka that the complaint has been closed and she will put in new complaint and again i will have to wait for 48hrs.

This is so disgusting Vodafone has a problem and we being a customer has to face the consequence.

What is our faulty i really need to know.

Really unhappy with Vodafone

Vodafone Nr. [protected]

Offered SIM card and connection as Corporate Client (Self joined Siemens) with which VODAFONE has coroporate service offer.

SIM card activated on 23rd Septemeber but first bill generated on 25th Sept indicating billing perios as 25.08.12 to 24.09.12 and charged Rs. 426.20 towards internate data package usage charge even though data package of Rs250/1GB has been selected. For one day period 400MB consumption showed, which is impossible. (Since for the next period of billing cycle consumption is 396MB).

Now in first bill for the internet data package charges of Rs79.80 waived off after too much follow up and complaints with VODAFONE, Received SMS about the waiver and revised bill amount which was paid.

Next bill for the period 25.09.12-24.10.12 calculations are like this Charges for the bill period 1507.59 but amount due on or before 12.11.12 is 1586.57. (The difference tallies the waived off amount of previous month)

Registered complaint three weeks back - no response and not resovled by VODAFONE. Today called its 198 number but unable to explain why this charge is levied. As per VODAFONE rep on call - it is outstanding amount of previous bill. But which amount - no explaination.

Does it mean that VODAFONE waived off amount previous month but want me to pay in next month billing. Fantastic way of over and wrong charging.

THis is happening second time without any explaination from VODAFONE.

Pl. look into the matter,

Thanking You
    Mahesh Samarth
    Sr Manager Sales
    SIEMENS Kalwa
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — excessive charge

I bought a connection from vodafone on 22 march 2007, with an advance rent plan for 1 year.Since the plan was for 1 year they ask me to renew it the susequent year i.e. is 2008 which i did, but when this year(2009) the plan was to be renewed i asked them to change the plan from[protected], but to my dismay they told me that your plan has expired on[protected] and you have to pay from 10/03/2009 to 22/03/2009 to shift to the newer plan or i should say that they were charging me twice for the same period (10/03 to 22/03) since i have already paid for this in advance rent plan.
    MANUJ MAHAJAN

Vodafone — deducted double charge for offer activation

i have activated one offer for low call charges on 19-8-09 by rechrging with 69Rs. and on[protected] they have deducted Rs.69 from by balance.
    i have complainted over that (complaint no.[protected]) on 21st itself. i didnt get any response over this

with rgds,
    SUBIN THOMAS
    1. unlimited sms pack is available for prepaid customer at rs 89/- & postpaid at rs 149/-

2. unlimited internet pack is available for prepaid customer at rs 98/- & postpaid at rs 299/-

3. now you charging to call on 111 or [protected] at rs 0.50/ 3mins. your agents dont know wat is going on and wat is not. they dont have any co- ordination. you are probably the first mobile company to charge calling on customer. congrats about that btw.

4. prepaid customers have far less calling rates as compared to postpaid customers. prepaid customers can cal at rs 0.10/ 5 choosen no while postpaid no have d same thing at a rental at 0.20/ 5 nos

5. prepaid customer get daily internet unlimited plan.

6. prepaid customers get rs 47/- for per second billing while i m charged at r 199/- montly.

i guess in vodafone u dont know how to give a good customer satisfication. being vodafone postpaid customer is playing insanely without any reason. guys u u charging us double triple wat you charging prepaid customer. not done. seriously havent seen have other mobile company providing such service. only reason not shifting yet to any other mobile company is i like my no but i might have think again. def gonna shift to prepaid but.

I made an Prepaid mobile Recharge from ICICI Bank of Rs.110 (full taltime offer).
      But the full taltime amount didn't credited in my account even after 4 days.
      I have registerd th complaint for same with customer care and followed them on call atleast 5-7 times but nothing resolved my problem.
      Over and above this when i called customer care executive they either misbehaved and talk to me rudely or kept my call on hold for 15 minutes and then disconnected.
      It was more than a harassment for me whoile talking on phone with customer care executive.

I want firstly my amount to be credited to my account and an apology from vodafone.

Thanks & regards,
      Bharat Makhijani
      Jan 1, 2017
      Nov 09, 2012
      Hello Bharat,

We wish to inform you that we have addressed your concern over an email. Kindly check.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.

Vodafone — Vodafone Service Port Number

I have Ported my Mobile [protected] from idea to Vodafone. For Porting the number I received the call from wings co pvt ltd. Firstly they did not deliver the number on time.I did complaint for this in Vodafone but no reply. My idea service was disconnected, I called them many times but no response. After that I took leave of single day and went to their office and collected the number. But after that I get to know that they used some fake...

Vodafone — Legal notice and abusive calls

Vodafone has been harassing me for over 2 months now. Please read the mail chain below. The final straw is I received a legal notice today for intentionally not clearing my dues.

Dear Deepak,

I have received a legal notice today 7th November 2012, at 1.29pm for recovery of Rs. 2426.50 due by me. The letter is dated 9th October 2012. Attached is a scan of the same.

As I have mentioned earlier that...

Vodafone — Unnecessary Bill payment

It is really so funny experience with Vodafone. I am using Vodafone postpaid connection since last 3 months. I took this number for office calling purpose as they offering me free calling for one number. I thought i will get very nominal bill if i use Vodafone. But the experience i got is really funny and irritating.

For the first month i got bill payment of some minus amount and i thought yes the decision i took to use Vodafone...

Hi, Recently I took a CUG sim's from vodafone. Initially I was told there is no need to pay any kind of deposit for all those sim's and they are absolutely free and they will just ask deposit if required after completing verification. Me and 2 of my colleges took 5 sim's in total. But since a week they are not activating our sim cards and asking us to pay a deposit of 300 for each sim card. They have not initiated verification process also and today morning when I gave a call to those people I was told that to initiate the verification process we have to pay an amount of 300 for each sim card. I am confused, is this a correct procedure or simply those people are trying to grab money. Please let me know!!!
        Dec 25, 2016
        Nov 08, 2012
        Hello Kanna,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/Z4eddX and we will get back to you with the details.

Vodafone Customer Care.

My SIM, [protected], was found not working on 4.11.2012. Vodaphone gallery, call center and email to customercare unable to give correct reason for their action to cancel my sim and number. After three days of continuous calling and asking on email, Jobin Plamoottil from customercare reported that the number has been cancelled by the company as the phone was not used for the last 60 days and existing balance of approx. Rs400.00 forfeited by Vodaphone.
          My last usage was on 08/09/2012. It may be seen that 60 days get over on 07.11.2012, today.
          There has been an error on the part of Vodaphone, still they have not yet restarted my SIM and the number.

Will be grateful if the case could be pursued with Vodaphone Mumbai

Thanking You, Best Regards,
          Capt. Rakesh Ranjan,
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Dec 10, 2016
          Nov 07, 2012
          Hello Capt. Rakesh Ranjan,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/VShI3r for us to assist you better.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Vodafone — Details of Incoming Calls

I bought Vodafone Post Paid Mobile No [protected] (registered @ name of ANANT DOGRA) in Sep 2012. I received the outgoing calls details in an itemized bill sent to me. But I want incoming call details of my number. Kindly provide me the way to get it. Please look into the matter. This is very important for me.

ANANT DOGRA

My contact no: [protected]

Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com...

Hi my name is Ashwani Vashitha I have VG_M&G_MV_TechM299 mobile corporate plan from Vodafone. Which is included 5 gb free data in this plan. I activate this plan from 3 Oct 2012 and I used 3 GB data in October month which is lower than 5 I expect will not any data charge from Vodafone but I surprised when I received bill from Vodafone they were charged 8900/- INR and now they are send me mail pay same amount otherwise service will not provide you please need your help to resolve this issue. I am enclosed all data which is require to you. I am not defaulter all information is provided by me is true and i don’t want to pay any additional charges. I am using these services after confirmation from Vodafone. One more think is my credit limit is 3100/- but don’t get exceeding massage now they charged 8900/- why they don’t informed me to cross the limit?

My billing cycle is 3 to 3.

Any inquiries please feel free to call me.

My Number is: [protected]
            Email id: [protected]@TechMahindra.com

Address: D-95, Pandav Nagar Delhi - 92
            Dec 6, 2016
            Nov 08, 2012
            Hello Ashwani,

Thank you for talking to us. We will get back to you with an update in 48 working hours.

Vodafone Customer Care.

My billing cycle is 3 to 3.

Any inquiries please feel free to call me.

My Number is: [protected]
            Email id: [protected]@TechMahindra.com

Address: D-95, Pandav Nagar Delhi - 92

I am a valid customer for vodafone mobile bearing num [protected] since 2007, I have add the two new number of [protected] and [protected].
              I had received the call on monday from ms priyanka for regarding the outstanding bill of 7350/- In my mobile number [protected].
              After I checked my billed in sep I found the following number is where I never called to in these number. As a that these number are in belong to african country são tomé and príncipe. First time I M hear about this country.
              Isd
              25/09/2012 17:17:[protected]:00 1550
              25/09/2012 17:48:[protected]:00 1550
              25/09/2012 18:19:[protected]:00 1550
              25/09/2012 17:50:[protected]:00 1150
              I never called this number.
              I had call back to this number by my landline phone also, but I heard this number is not valid. Because as per my investigation +239-2- then number is valid to this country.

1. I had already register the alert but I never received the alert for the crossing the credit limited by mail and by sms ([protected]).
              2. I had already fill the sim replacement request by website. But not reflected in system.
              3. No call to any where between the period of 20th july to 24 sep. But suddenly the call in 25 sep which day my bill was generated. So I M curious about it. Whom call to this number.
              4. Please investigate this issue
              I hope I hear soon about this problem.
              Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — Regarding Unlocking my SIM card

I am vodafone customer, My sim card is blocked due to PUK block , I went 3-4 times to Vodafone store but due to silly security questions are not matching, I myself with my all Photo ID and address proof , they are not unblocking my SIM, I wish to close this SIM , if they are not ready to give the services, Vodafone staff is talked very rudely and arrogantly. I want to migrate the sim to BSNL if they are not ready to unblock the sim. My no...

Vodafone Customer Services — abusive language,Harssement

Dear sir / Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that I (shobha vij ) residing in navi-mumbai......after paying the pending amount to vodafone store
                at kharghar......there employees who come to extract the amt from the customer "s dept
                at my residence.....these guys are rogues.without any ID proofs.
                they say they are come from vodafone Andheri office bt the lady who spoke to me... was Vashali...

Vodafone Karnataka — Poor Customer Care and unnecessary Balance Reduction

I called Vodafone Customer care to ask for the SMS Code to activate the 2G Internet Rs.95 plan for 1 GB/month.

They have activated the internet twice and have charged me twice for the same.

Vodafone keeps doing this.

Please never use vodafone.

And their customer care personnel are the worst. Most illiterate and rude.

They do not understand half the things....
                I have been a loyal customer of vodafone for almost 4years now and have been using prepaid number [protected].
                I have a blackberry and every month i pay a sum of Rs 400 for using the data services.
                A further deduction in the name of sessions cost is being continuously made which initially only .20paise but has now crossed 8rs,as a result of which i am losing Rs 25-50 from my balance everyday. My complaints are not being addressed...

Vodafone — unnecessary billing

I had taken a mobile connection with vodafone with the number [protected],after using it for a month i did not like the service as there was no network coverage and i was being billed unnecessarily for the services not being used. i then decided to deactivate the sim and informed the service provider of same. A collection agent was sent by vodafone to clear all the outstanding bills and sim to be deactivated. The payment was made by me but...

Vodafone Prepaid — Card is showing No service (SIM card is showing "sim card registration is failed ")

Since 5 days my Vodafone SIM card is showing "sim card registration is failed"
                To inform you I am outside India, currently in Malaysia for last 2 months on an Official assignment. This Prepaid Vodafone number is registered to all my important activities like Banking/ Home loan/Insurances & Official matters, I consistently receive One Time Passwords and codes on this.
                AND JUST BECAUSE OF THIS "sim card registration...

I purchased a Vodafone Sim connection - [protected] in month of May 2012 and was using it regularly for 6 months. On 1st November my Sim connection was suspended without any intimation. When called for reason, I was given different reasons by different consumer care executives and supervisors:

1. I have used my Sim to transfer balance illegally but no information was given when probed. I don't even know how to transfer the balance

2. I have used my Sim in fraud case but again no explanation was given. Why would I call back to start my connection if i have done a fraud.

3. I have more than 9 connections under my name at once but again no details were given. I had one Vodafone connection for mobile and one Idea as well as Airtel connection for Internet usage through data card. I never had more than two connections of Vodafone Simultaneously.

I was working in Jaipur and hence using the connection [protected]. Then I moved to Pune in October 2012 for job change and applied for new Vodafone Sim [protected] which hasn't been activated yet.

I am in travelling job and right now I'm in Chattisgarh for official visit. My both Vodafone connections are closed and now because of this I'm suffering a lot. Customer Care executives are not giving right answers and supervisor gave me assurance that my connection will be activated within 48 hours on 2nd Nov 2012 but now they have allotted this number to someone else.
                Dec 22, 2016
                Nov 05, 2012
                Hello Gaurav Hans,

Kindly help us with an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/SXHZv2 so that we can address your concern at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan.

Vodafone — not able to reach 198 and not able to connect to internet

I am not to connect to internet from my mobile for the last 2 week when I near ambattur circle.
                  I tried to register a complaint through 198. But I am not able to reach 198.

RAJESH...