Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1103

Vodafone / Data Only Plan — replacement of lost sim card and change of talk plan

My data only plan vodafone number is [protected].I have subscribed to Rs100 per month post-paid data only plan.Recently i have misplaced the SIM card.Please issue new sim card and add talk facility in the same ....

I've been using my vodafone # [protected], since almost 6 months. Since last two months they are charging me heavily, despite the fact that i've an unlimited plan for internet, which is being charged for Rs. 399/month. And as per there bill the excessive charge is for internet, which shouldn't be the case. I should only be charged 399/month for internet usage.

The unbilled amount on the 2nd or 3rd day of my bill cycle shoots to around 600/- or more.

Please resolve this issue.
Dec 5, 2016
Mar 19, 2012
Hello Saurabhagrawal,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/zyKOHB We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Nov 17, 2012
Hello Rakshit,

Hope we were able to assist. We value your time on the call.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
I have activated the Vodafone Blackberry plan of Rs 2499 for 6 months. The same was expiring in Jan 2012. I received a message in Dec 2011 that my BB plan was about to expire in Jan 12 and if I want to renew the same i should send re-activation message, else Rs 599 per month for BB plan will be charged,.

I have sent the re-activation message (for which i got a confirmation also) for activating 2499 bb plan for 6 months. However, they have not activated the said plan and are charging Rs 599 plan since last 3 months. I have saved both the messages also as a proof of the same.

I have been using BB plan of Vodafone since last 15 months and ever time they have charged me unnecessary, which they have accepted as well and given me the refund. But this time its too much..

I need your kind intervention to resolve my excessive bill issue from Vodafone Service Provider.

I hereby would like to place my complaint against Vodafone that I am using Vodafone No [protected] from more then 8-9 years .
My usually invoice comes inbetween Rs. 150/- to Rs. 250/- per month.
In the month of April’2013 I received a bill of Rs. 2630/- . It was utter surprise to me. I immediately contacted the local Vodafone store on 3rd April ‘13 who assured me to look into the matter shortly. I again contacted on 6th April, wherein he told me that you have used NET surfing due to which this you got excessive bill amount. Hearing this It was immense surprise to me since I never used NET services from Vodafone as I am using this services from Airtel Prepadi services.
Thereafter, I contacted Vodafone customer services they have also replied the same and not ready to listen my concerns.
Then I wrote to their Nodal Officer and other authorities to resolve my issues briefing my concerns as under;
1. that from last 8-9 years I never ever used this services or not subscribed this services then how come I used NET surfing of Vodafone.
2. that I do have record using net thru Airtel since last one year
3. that It was no need me to use vodafone net services if I am using other operator services
4. that I have not used then how come this bill has been generated

“Please note that when I have not subscribed this services how come I use Internet.”
I wrote this to all authority of Gujarat and Mumbai Vodafone, unfortunately, either they have not replied or replied with rigid approach that we cannot do anything since you have used NET Surfing.

Since my this number is on everyone phonebook so I am going to pay the said amount immediately in fear that they should not stop incoming and outgoing services.

In the meantime, I request your good services that please get me justice on aforesaid concerns.
Arun Gupta, Vadodara, Gujarat.
Cell : [protected]
Dear concerned,
I have ported my number from BSNL last month. Recently Vodafone has sent me the bill foe the First month. To my utter surprise I found that you hv billed me for more than Rs. 11500.Of the billed amount, major item was SMS charge totalling more than Rs.10000 . When I pointed it to telephone executive who contacted me foe payment, instead of enquiring into the matter, she presumably barred my number. I am a Govt. Officer serving in Commercial Tax Department in Kanpur as Deputy Commissioner.
I am also the State General Secretary of Commercial Tax Officers Association and Vice President Of All India Confederation of Commercial Tax Association (AICCTA). This number of mine is circulated to all Officers in UP as well as all over India. Call Barring by Vodafone, , thus resulting in great hardship to me and irreparable loss to me for which I will seek damages from you. Kindly, look into the matter and respond asap failing which I shall be not left with no other option than to take recourse to take legal action. Also treat it as a legal Notice.
Thanks.

Manoj Tripathi
Mo. no. [protected]
Alternate no. [protected]

Vodafone — Deduction of Balance By vodafone without any justification thrice and for no reason

Sir

Again for the last few days i am facing the same problem...Unjustified balance deductions.....I recharged my no. with Rs 10 and within few seconds my balance was 0.09 paise ..I didnt get any notification or msg regarding the balance deduction

After some time again I recharged my no. with Rs 50 and with few minutes my mobile balance balance Rs 38 from Rs 43 and then in the next 3 hours balance got deducted...

I am a Vodafone Prepaid Customer for the past 6 years([protected]) AP Circle. On 14 th November 2012 23:00 Hrs. I used *121# system to activate an STD plan.
    These are the steps I followed.
    Dialled *121#
    Selected 2.Open Market Offers
    Selected 4.STD
    Selected 3.Other Offers
    Selected 1.[protected]@30p/min
    Replied with 1 to activate the offer.
    The offer displayed was
    "All STD at 30p/min for 7 days at RC 9.
    Reply 1 to activate the Offer."

Then I got "Dear customer, your request is being processed. You can start enjoying the benefit on receiving the confirmation sms."

Then I got a message saying "You have been unsubscribed from the package".
    Immediately I got another message saying "Your Data pack is active now, valid upto 15.11.2012 23:05:20 and Balance:40.00 MB free.Thereafter 10p/10kb will be charged".

I called Customer Care at 111 immediately because I already have 200+ MB of 3G data valid upto 30 th November and the Customer Care Executive said that I activated Rs.4 2G data plan and he says that the 3G data plan is now cancelled. Why will I activate 2G data for 1 day, if I already have 3G data for more 15 days. I activated for STD plan and instead got 2G plan activated. This is not fair. I asked the Customer Care Executive to forward the issue but he is not interested in doing that I guess. He replied "There is no use forwarding the issue". He claims that I have used some 7th option for activation.

Then I called 198 to register complaint. He says that I have used " *444*5# " to recharge. I used neither of them. No one is interested to escalate the issue to superior or verify what I am saying.

I want my 3G data back and update the *121# system. I didn't expect this behavior with a customer who is in the network from the past 6 years.
    Expecting a reply soon.
    Jan 11, 2016
    This Complaint has been automatically marked as resolved. Thanks for your patience. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to re-open the thread.
    Nov 16, 2012
    Hello Sai Harsha,

Please know that, our team is working on your concern and we will get back to you with an update in 48 working hours.

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh

Dear All,

My Vodafone number is [protected] and I had received a massege today morning at 5.30AM that some VAS services has been activated and I am sure the same has been activated without my consern and Rs.49/- has been debited from my account. I had not requested for any of the VAS service.

So please deactivated ny CAS subscription And refund me the deduction of Rs.49/- which has been done from my number. Please...

Dear all,

I received mysterious call from [protected]. which went blank when I answered the call.Knowing the increasing number of such fraud calls, I did not call back the number.

What surprises me is that the same number called both my prepaid Vodafone mobile numbers in a span of few seconds!

Are we exposed in terms of our mobile numbers to such fraud agencies? Who provides such information to them?

Regards - Roy
      Jan 23, 2017
      Hello Mr.Roy,

We request you to ignore such calls. Please refer to http://www.vodafone.in/pages/warning_fraudulent.aspx?cid=mum for details.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I,Surya is a prepaid customer of vodafone([protected]).They deducted rs 50 from my account on basis of activation of vodafone TV channel service which i never opted for..,This they have done without my consent.inspite of calling to there customer care, they replied I applied for it. and when I asked for the prove..Is there any message I must have sent for activation ,please send to my mobile but they told the time I activated the service that was 10.51 am ,but for your kind information I received a msg related to activation and balance deduction message at 10.51 . If I want to activate that service then I must have send message or made a call ,but checked my logs no info was present .I have not applied for any services,request you credit rs 50 to my account or i will be taking action against you.
        Dec 14, 2016
        Hello Surya,

Please note that the service was activated on your number as per the request received via WAP. We confirm that Rs.50/- has been reversed towards the deduction and Vodafone TV service has been deactivated.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone — unwanted deduction of money from account

sir from the last few days the company is deducting my balance for various services for which i have not subscribed. and on calling to the customer care they are not giving any valid reason and proper reason for that. they have yet not returned my balance. n even now also i am getting messages from the company that please recharge your account as soon as possible as some other service will be activated.
        i am facing many problems due to this.
        pls look forward to this as i am not the only customer who is facing this problem. many of my known people are also facing the problem.
        kindly look into the matter and do the concerned deed for the same. thanking you and hope to see the response as soon as possible.
        kindly take action as said as their is no other way.

My friend Meenaben have a vodafone prepaid connection card
          No.[protected]. We are using this card for INTERNET pack.
          On date 09.11.2012 5.25 PM we have Recharge this card with
          Rs. 10/- For main account and also Recharge with Rs. 147/- for
          One month unlimited GPRS.
          At the time of Recharge all sim services-incomming, outgoing
          call, packetdata were available. After successful recharge i
          have received confirom message of GPRS activation i have start
          gprs. There was Rs. 6.90 balance in main Account.
          on date 09.11.2012 8.50 PM suddenly my main account balance
          deducted and goes to 0.00 all sim services available on the sim
          were stopped by vodafone and vodafone had suspended my account
          All incoming-outgoing calls and packetdata connection are stop.

I have paid Rs.10+147=157 on 09.11.2012 5.25 PM and vodafone
          have suspended sim service on 09.11.2012 8.50 PM.
          So i can not use gprs more than three hours.
          I request you to Re-activae my sim service on [protected]
          and increase validity of GPRS plan with suspension period.
          If not agree please refund me my paid Rs. 157/- by cheque
          in favour of H K BHAVSAR.

Thanking You
          Dec 8, 2016
          Hello Bhavsar Hasmukh,

Kindly share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/QFDN8Q so that we can assist you further.

Vodafone — Balance deduction & facilities changed

I am having a vodafone connection from 2003 & I have made the prepaid connection lifetime by recharge of Rs. 999/- from last 5 months they have changed my connection to lifelong ( as their terms ) due to their technical fault & I am getting Rs. 2 less in every recharge but they not giving me any solution . pls. help.

Vodafone Prepaid — 9985220303

AN AMOUNT OF RS. 75/- IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BALANCE ([protected]) WITHOUT ANY REASON IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER. AND RS. 35/- IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER., 2012. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE REASON....

I had purchased a new vodafone sim from the Vodafone Store, in Wave Mall near Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow on the 8th of November, 2012. I had purchased the sim at about 12 PM in the noon, and also had requested for recharges worth Rs 900. As I had to travel to Calcutta the very next day, I requested the lady at the store to process my sim activation and recharge on an urgent note. It was still not done by the evening, so I again travelled all the way to the store to check on the status. The lady at the cash counter informed me that it would be done positively by next day, ie, 9th November morning, and said the delay was due to some changes in Vodafone administration.

Till today, my sim has not been activated. I am on Calcutta now and will not be returning to Lucknow for another 3 weeks. I am repeatedly calling the store number they had given me, but no one picks up the call. I would have called over 60 times by now. Its been 4 full working days so far, and yet no one from Vodafone has informed me the reason behind all this. On calling customer care, they say that the sim has not been activated from the store, so they are unable to help me further. Is this the way to behave with Customers? All the goodwill and faith on Vodafone I had has now been shred to be pieces.

I have written emails to the customer care and even the nodal officer, but no replies, as usual.
            Dec 6, 2016
            Hello Manish,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/QFDriA so that we can address your concern better.

VODAFONE-PREPAID CONNECTION — PREPAID CONNECTION NOT WORKING

This is to inform you that i took prepaid connection of vodafone from Pantnager, Uttrakhand. Details are mentioned below:

Name: Pradeep Kumar Satti
            Phone No: [protected].
            Service Provider: Vodafone.
            Month of Connection: January 2008.

I left for Chennai(for official work) during first week of February 2008. Since then , I am not able to receive services of Vodafone. For help, i had contacted their customer care many times. But, to my surprise no one guided me properly. And because of this problem, I have suffered a lot ( Both Monetary and mentally).

I am still at Chennai and facing the problem.

Kindly help me.

Hope for your co-operation.

Pradeep Kumar Satti.
            [protected].

Vodafone — activation of prepaid number

they promised me that it will get activated in 3 hours n now its abt to finish 24 hours, n I visited the branch thrice for the day, each time they are giving me some rubbish reasons. first time they told me 1 hour now 2 hours n all these going on

Vodafone — non activation of new purchased no

ear Sir/Mam

Kindly look into the matter as i have purchased a number from vodafone on 09 dec 2010 and have received a call from vodafone and the number was ACTIVATED for only one day and after that the number got disconnected and till now the the number is not yet activated and even the vodafone people says that they will not help

BELOW MENTIONED IS THE CONVERSATION MENTIONED BETWEEN ME AND VODAFONE

Dear Sir/Mam

I have got a call from Kapil from no [protected] as he told me that he is from nodel office on 17/12/2010 and he promised me that the number will be activated within 24 hours and he will get back to me at the earliest and today is 20/12/2010 and till date i have not received any call from vodafone office and also this number is not yet activated . I feel really very pity on the customer service part as the customers are really very frusted with the kind of services given . I went to your pusa road dept today and again i was given a stupid token no 52 where i have waited for atleast 3 hours and when my number came i met SHASHANK and he told me we cant do anything as if you have spoken to Kapil He will only help you nothing can be done from our side . My number is still not yet activated .

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY NUMBER ACTIVATION OF VODAFONE NOW AND THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN THE NAME AS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND YOU PEOPLE TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE CATS AND DOGS AND MISBEHAVE WITH THE CUSTOMERS AT THE MAX LEVEL .

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY VODAFONE NUMBER ACTIVATION NOW AND REFUND MY MONEY AT THE EARLIEST OTHERWISE I WILL GO TO THE CONSUMER COURT AND ALSO WILL LODGE A COMPLAINT IN TELECOM REGULATORU AUTHORITY OF INDIA

REGARDS

NITIN CHAWLA

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: nitin chawla <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>

To: vivekg.[protected]@vodafone.com; sushma.[protected]@vodafone.in

Sent: Thu, 16 December, 2010 11:00:11 PM

Subject: Fw: complaint for new number [protected]

Dear Sir/Mam

I have purchased a new number [protected] vide CUSTOMER AGREEMENT NUMBER 82071106 on 06 Dec 2010 from your karol bagh metro station pusa raod branch from Nitin . He told me that you will receive the call from the call centre and they will confirm all the details then the number will be activated .

I asked him for a post paid number as i was never wanting to go for pre paid number which i told nitin also but he said that the number will be activated first in pre paid then it will be activated in post paid he also said that the number will be activated in 2 days that to only when i would show that i am convinced by the product and should not question him again other wise the number will not be de activated . The number was activated for one day but next day it was de activated .

Again when i went to karol bagh branch and spoke to nitin on 11 dec he told me the reason that i did not show that i was convinced and because i raised a question due to which the number got de activated again but he will put a request again and i will receive a call in 24 hours and the number will be activated but now i am on 16 dec 2010 the number is yet not activated when i went to your karol bagh branch i met Shashank and told him all the details he said i will not help you and also will make shore that the number will not get activate . He also told me that where ever you want to go and complaint please go as nothing will happen to me and no body can do anything .

THIS IS THE ATTITUDE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES TOWARDS YOUR CUSTOMERS AS I HAVE GIVEN RS 250 FOR MY NUMBER AND STILL THE NUMBER IS NOT YET ACTIVATED . IF THE NUMBER IS NOT YET ACTIVATED I WILL BE FORCED TO COMPLAINT TO TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA

WILL MY PROBLEM BE SOLVED OR NOT

REGARDS

NITIN CHAWLA

my new connection [protected] not activated since after 3 days...
            DEEPENDRA contact no. [protected]
            My New Connection [protected] Is not activated after 5 full working days even two time varification is successed
            Nirmal Dayal [protected]

Vodafone — Card not activated since 10 days

My number [protected], i had requested for number portability from loop mobile to vodafone and given the proper documents (Passport, pan card) on 1st november thursday at capgemini airoli with the vodafone people.
              On saturday 10th november i got a message from loop saying :
              Msisdn : [protected]
              Message type : port out
              Deactivation time :[protected]t 23:30-00.000+05.30
              Message : genportoutconfirmation...

Vodafone Service — issue on activating new postpaid number why take so longer time, in my case 2 days are already over but my sim isn't working

i have buyed a new vodafone simcard my number is [protected]. i hav buyed this sim on saturday but today on monday isnt activated after 48 hours.
              Vodafone is such a crap service provider ,they are such a asholes they cant even activate my number even after so much long time.
              other telecom service provider are much better as compared to vodafone really vodafone name should changed to vadapav service provider...

I have a vodafone punjab connection. On 10 November 2012, I purchased an online recharge voucher of Rs. 10/-, for which they have shown an SMS pack for 250 local and national SMS, valid for 10 days. I clicked on the button for the same recharge, purchased the voucher through online payment. What I got was a talktime recharge of Rs. 10 topup, with an amount of Rs. 6. When I contacted the customer care for the same, a customer care executive Sandeep told me that the Rs. 10 SMS voucher has to be purchased, and it cannot be recharged through the website. I told him that the website has an option of recharge and it is not written on the website that this voucher is not valid online, and asked for a refund. He confirmed from a senior that a refund cannot be made.

Voodafone India website thus contains a false recharge information of Rs. 10, due to which I suffered a loss of that amount, and thus the website may have more false information. The website screenshot containing that link to the recharge is attached below.
              Dec 13, 2016
              Hello Mayankgrover,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/QAkygQ and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.
              resolved...? many techniques r followed by them. Diwali offer 36000 secs for s.75 sent via sms is not actually bcz i get 36000secs for Rs.60/- in my current pack. so it is cheating all the way...

Vodafone — Deactivation not done from two months

My Number is - [protected]

Complaint :

I have raised a request by submitting the form to deactivate the connection around September[protected] in R.T.nagar, Bangalore Vodafone store.

Today i came to know that the connection has not been deactivated yet. Please take immediate action on this as i am getting the

bill amount unnecessarily. I am expecting some immediate...

i have accidentally activated mehfil - E-time pass message which is completely annoying.we could not deactivate that useless scheme from our mobile. please deactivate this scheme.
                Dec 15, 2016
                Hello Tamilselvan,

Thanks for writing to us. Please send us your number at http://bit.ly/TsjCZa so that we may address your concern better.

Vodafone — No Activation of Rs 98 monthly plan-2G

Hi Sir,

I have sent the below message many time but never got it activated. Basically I want to activate Rs 98 2G monthly plan and I don't know why I am not
                  getting any response.I have been sending it at "corporatecare.[protected]@vodafone.com" from corporate email ID. It would be great if someone could look into it.

My number is +91-888.61.444.88

Abhishek
                  br...

my name is Piyush Dureja, i hv submitted all the rquired documents wen gettin my number activated last week, still i got a sms informin me dat CLIP would be barred due to non submission of my documents on my number [protected]...
                  i never thought i wud face dis kind of problem from one of the leadin service provider of our country!
                  please look into the matter, nd solve it!
                  Dec 25, 2016
                  Jul 16, 2012
                  Hello Kabir,

Kindly share an alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/My1Vls for us to help address your concern.

Hello Piyush Dureja,

We called on your number but there was no response. Please share an alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/SXHZv2 also let us know a convenient time between 9AM to 6PM to reach you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Vodafone — CLIP BARRED

HI EVERYBODY. I SEEK PUBLIC COOPERATION TO FIGHT INJUSTICE METED AT THE HANDS OF VODAFONE. AFTER COUPLE OF DAYS OF PURCHASE OF TWO PREPAID CONNECTIONS OF VODAFONE ALL OF A SUDDEN THE CLIP SERVICES WERE BARRED THROGH A SMS AT 0315 HOURS. THIS WAS NOT ENOUGH. OUTGOING CALLS WILL BE BARRED AFTER 24 HOURS IF PROOF NOT SUBMITTED.

WHAT VODAFONE WAS DOING AT THE TIME OF INITIAL START OF THE CONNECTION AND AT THE TIME OF RECHARGE, NO WARNING WAS GIVEN. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, EVERYTHING WAS REVERSED.

THE VODAFONE CARE SUPREMO MANISH SHIELDED HIS COMPANY IN THE NAME OF NON SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS/VERIFICATION AND SO ON ,ON 11.03.2010 AT ABOUT 0800 HOURS, AFTER HE WAS LOADED WITH A HEAVY DOSE OF SMS'ES.

I APPEAL AND REQUEST THE PUBLIC TO COME FORWARD AND FIGHT THE INJUSTICE ,BY PURCHASING ANY MOBILE CONNECTION OTHER THAN VODAFONE.

WILL CONSUMER COURT/CONSUMER ACTIVISTS WILL HELP TO INITIATE ACTION AGAINST ERRING VODAFONE.

TRAI SHOULD MONITOR THE WORKING OF SUCH COMPANIES REGULARLY TO EXTEND VALIDITY OF LICENCES.
                  I am Ajit kumar , owner of the vodafone number [protected].I had bought this number more than 4 days before ago.On[protected], Submitted all documents and got it activated in 1 hr..

i received the following sms today morning :

Important! CLIP on your Vodafone phone will be barred due to non submission of documents.Pls submit your documents in 24 hr to avoid CLIP barring.

Now when i confirmed with my distributor /dealer ( he said sir all formalities have been done). Now from my no customer care no is not connecting even...

How can a service provider stop his paid client to call him??

This is so frustrating issue from vodafone. please finish it asap..
                  I am Kumari Alka and instead of submitting all my documents i.e. photocopy of my passport, I am receiving a clip barrier message on ma number i.e. [protected] . please send me a solution asap on my ID i.e. [protected]@gmail.com .I will be waiting for your reply. thank you.
                  the number is currently being used by a friend of mine. i wud get into touch with her nd reply back asap.
                  thanx for prompt reply!

Dear Sir / Madam,

Vodafone has changed my service from Aircel to Vodafone-Prepaid upon my application for the same with required documents.

Futher after mobile no. portability Vodafone has stopped my phone sim service without prior information to me.

After informing the Vadofone Store-Ghatkopar (W) they addressed me that documents are not yet verified and I was ask to report dealer/sub-dealer from where I made mobile no. portability application. And then I resubmitted the documents to vodafone dealer/sub dealer along with pre-paid service form.

After re-visiting Vodafone store-Ghatkopar (W), I resubmitted the prepaid Service form along with documents (upon my request). And was informed that furhther activation will take 48 hrs hours more.

Further Vodafone Team has not completed all the procedure and verifcation before they switch the service rather than doing partial work and disturbing customers. I would also like to inform that due to non availabiltiy of service all my personal / offiicial work is suffering badly.

I am not getting why I need to call / follow Vodafone even if I directly go to Vodafone store with my documents. And what verification further is required when the customer is in front of them with all the documents, photo and signature.

I am totally unhappy with the Vodafone team improper management system because I never faced such bad service with other sim service providers as I am using the same sim no. past couple of years with other service providers.

I still adress vodafone team not to swtich to mobile portabilty until unless all the documents are verified. Because Vodafone has bad work procedure of making the customers first and then making them beg for service.

Thanks and best regards,

Chetan N Devalia,

#[protected].
                    Dec 2, 2016
                    Nov 10, 2012
                    Hello Chetan,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers here http://bit.ly/SWzxBa for us to assist you better.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I have bought a net setter .....within few days it broke down....
                      i went to nearest customer service center ....they said they would replace it and made me wait for 15 days..after that they said it couldn't be replaced...
                      they were not even ready to repair it ... one guy from the showroom talked very harshly.......

Respected Sir

Before reading kindly listen the attached conversation between me & ur CC.
                      This will help u to understand the whole issue.It will take ur precious 15 minits.

Please note that my postpaid mobile number is [protected] and I am using GPRS100 service since last 7-8 months.
                      Last month we plan to go to madhya pradesh & before leaving U.P. i talked ur customer care on dated 7-8-2012 about the roaming charges. He explained me about all the charges. He told me not to select any network manually.But the charges of Rs. 658.89 imposed as gprs usage while roaming.It shows that i used IDea network while roaming, but i assure u that i did exactly ur cc told me.

For ur kind information i have attached the conversation file. Pl listen the conversation & then close the matter.

I request you kindly resolve my issue regarding last month GPRS100 Rs. 658.89+taxes adjustment, so that I could continue my subscription without any difficulties, as I had been doing since last four years.

Thanks & Regards
                      Ruby tiwari
                      New Barkherwa 2
                      Opp.Hanuman Mandir
                      Lakhimpur Kheri 262701

List of requests made to you for ur kind attention. But every time request closed without resolution.

07-Nov-2012 03:04:26 PM
                      Request Related To Credit On Invoice
                      08-Nov-2012 10:45:52 PM

05-Nov-2012 03:03:51 PM
                      Request For Call Back
                      07-Nov-2012 05:35:12 PM

13-Oct-2012 01:09:16 PM
                      Request related to deactivation of connection.
                      15-Oct-2012 12:25:58 PM