Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4721)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Haldia, West Bengal
I think vodafone company has gone bankrupt.
1.-I calling to one call friends and others but his show balance two times, first just second before then u end the call, and second balance show then u press complitely call end butten.
2.- some day u suddenly socked when u saw Ur mobile show Ur balance msg--last call/sms Rs.-1.5 less Ur balance.
I complaint vodafone costumer care but not give answer of my Q.
dear sir /madam
here i exiting costumer of vodafone from last 8 yearmy mobile no[protected] . on 24.10.10 the vodafone company as ducted my 30 rs without any informations.after ducted they send me the message that as per your request vodafone bollywood has been activated at the rental of rs 30 permonth. when i dail to 111 care center and asked him why the duect my balance .they said that i have *568# from my mobile so it is activeted .the call has been recorded by the vodafone for the service.
after that at 10.30 pm on 24.10.10 i again call to 198 for complain they have recorded again my talking with their supervisore. they shock me by saying that their system is showing that i have dail *123#99 to activacted this service.
plz tell me how can i dail two time different number to activacted the service. if the company will reduce like this the balance how can middle class or poor pepole will serive .
so it my kind request to the consumer complaint to take action for this.
thanks
rakesh
To the Complainer

Write a mail giving FULL details to dipika.[protected]@vodafone.com, Sridhar.[protected]@vodafone.com, Dipanwita.[protected]@vodafone.com,
CC to [protected]@trai.gov.in, [protected]@trai.gov.in, [protected]@trai.gov.in, [protected]@trai.gov.in, giving full detailes of the harrasment issue. They will listne now since the complain has been forwarded to TRAI personnel also.

You may contact me at tapasdas.[protected]@gmail.com
@Sekhar: please do as @VodafoneIndia says. I too had a small issue, they settled it within 24 hrs. And they did it very nicely and politely.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    dear

I am not getting internet working on my mobile. error is packet data not available.

i have recently changed my post paid connection to prepaid . got 3 recharges on 29 july one for 60 paise per minute scheme 34 rs if i remember correctly, (transaction id rj[protected] account has been refilled successfully by inr .21, prepaid account balance 19.5 sms received from 140), 127 rs for internet (transaction id rj[protected] account has been refilled successfully by inr 1.92 ,prepaid account balance 19.5 sms received from 191),500 rs for talktime ( transaction id is rj[protected] account has been refilled successfully by inr 500, prepaid account balance is rs 519.5).

since i am using internet for first time i talked on your customer helpline from another vodafone no for 30 minutes but the executive was not able to sort it out. I am using a nokia e63 mobile.he asked me to send sms ACT VL to 144 which i did and got a reply service to this no is already active.
    sms MYCAP to 111 got reply from vodafone we have received your request well respond to you shortly. win 10 lakhs...

later i was told after recharge it takes 4 hrs for service to become active. it did not. i got internet , gprs and mms settings from service provider and 52586 which we saved on the mobile. further received message from vodafone as on 29/07/2011 13.30.12 you have 3145728 kb left in your internet pack and it will expire on 28/08/2011 13.04.33.

i have talked on 111 many times tried taking their help. visited your vodafone store at banipark couple of times but still internet is not active.
    the store people have sent sms www to 52586 and VI to 52586 .

I have been harassesd and humiliated at your crystal mall and other stores last one month since i have requested for prepaid. Only your store manager Chitra Godhwani is a class apart and she took charge when all of you people are trying to beat around the bush.
    She has tried to help me the best possible and yesterday someone called from your service centre.

But my internet is still not working.When i have asked some of your executives whether my 127rs recharge has been done or not they know to sms MYCAP to 111 and you do not send a proper reply so they have no idea.
    when i ask them if they can find it on their system initially they were telling it gets updated in 24 hrs now they say 111 only. there is no way to understand if the shopkeeper has duped regarding recharge.

People at your stores especially crystal mall are champions of no service. Looks like only thing they have learnt is how to make the walkin customer walkout and not bother them. Hi Fi things like computer tickets wont help when your systems are not working many times in a month. Your so called executives keep on loitering around and customers keep on waiting with the ticket .
    These untrained people have no idea about the technicalities and are ill equipped to deal with customer problems. definitely they must be feeling stuck at the job .
    Some other immediate one liners I received from your executives
    1 go to another store we do not have the technical executive at this store
    2 we need to talk to head office and today is sunday, our store is open but we are not functional.
    3 instead of telephone as it is taking more than 30 minutes and you do not look well versed to do the job can there be some other way like walking to your store. No reply.
    4 when you call 111 it is a complicated voice system and they will ask you to call at [protected] using some other mobile.
    5your instrument is faulty.
    6 show me the proof which recharge you have done
    7 i need to send mail to someone if your recharge was successful and then no contact

your postpaid customer service is not to the mark prepaid seems like hell.website of a technology company is very bad. It is a embarrassing situation to spend so much time talking / visiting your stores so many times and wasting yourself on no service creating scenes hoping someone will come and resolve your problem.

Hopefully you will be able to help me start the internet or i need to take my no to some other service provider through no portability.
    also if i do so what will happen regarding my recharge amounts.And be assured i will complain to the best possible whether it is consumer court/TRAI/RTI as i am in mood to leave things this way.

Bright thing is scope for improvement is good.
    Be happy always
    regards
    ashish khandelwal

Bengaluru, Karnataka
      Today around 09:15 (3rd Aug 2011) I got a missed call from [protected]. I dialed back to see who it was. someone spoke...

Wrong Billing.
      Respected Sir/ Madam,

Myself Ashwini Hemant Waghulde, i wanted request to you that can you send my mobile bill by mail to me.
      I had send 2 mail on vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com but from there no reply has . whether they can send or not

Actually we were staying in Kamothe but right now we have shifted to pune.
      We were having corporate connection registered on my husband's name ie Hemant R Waghulde.
      We have disconnected both the numbers. Because I have shifted to pune & my husband has gone out of India.
      Thatwhys So that i can pay mobile bill.
      My husband has got his mobile bill .So i want only my mobile bill
      My mobile no [protected]

Kindly Please send it.

Email Id [protected]@gmail.com

I am using vodafone mobile from the last 1 year. My Number is [protected]. On 4th of July around 12.20 pm. I got a call from vodafone for some VAS. There caller told me about some vodafone VAS contents and he asked me my alternate number so that he can tell me how to use those contents. I give him my alternate reliance number [protected].After that he called me on my relaince mobile. He send me some links and tell that from these links u can download ringtones, photos, and games at half cost. after and he said that i[censored] download them then only u will be charge for them. He said that there will be no charges to open them. As per directed by him I simply open the link and close it. I have not downloaded any thing. after 2 days my bill is generated. And when i got my bill there are 3 times I have charged Rs. 99*3= Rs. 297. All these cheap things from the vodafone is rediculous. when i call customer care regarding this they said our billing department will call you. and i have not got any call from any department. after that today i.e[protected] i called Mr Vikram Dass nodal Officer Punjab (Mob No : [protected]) He said I cant waiver of[censored]r charges. Right now nobody is listening about my problem . I simply want my money back. Thsi thing which i have not used then why should i pay.

Want a help from consumer complaint department regarding it.

Gaurav Upadhyay
      Mob:[protected]
      I have forced by your representative to switch to Vodafone family by using number potability. But I am very surprised by the way your representatives behaved with me. First of all your representative have been given his email id as my email id. So I cant get my bill details on my email ID. After a follow up of about 15 days I got my Vodafone bill on my billing adress after due date of bill which I have paid on the same day. Now my billing amount is exceeded to Rs.1265/- which is next to impossible as per my deatils. And you have disconnected my outgoing calls by saying that my credit limit is over. This resulted in lot of inconviniene to me. But I have decided not to pay the bill wiyhout seeing the details. Automatically this will result in less usage of Vodafone Service. Also I am going to give this details in Marathi News Paper which will result in reduction in your buisness by fraction, but I will be happy.
      sir,on 20.09.2011 i recharged my vodafone with 150/-, according to service provider option if call 121 or massage to *121# i will receive or listen my latest mobile offer, and accordingly i recharged with 150/- and offer is i will get 165/-. extra talk time will be received within 24 hrs.but after 3 days also i dint get this.2 time i complain to customer care, now they are telling previously i recharged same so i will not get this time. i want to inform you that tool-free no 121 will gave recent news only, and previously when i recharged with offer 10/-, 20/- after one recharge same offer will not repeat. but this time not happen like that, today itself also same offer i am having. so i think this is not my fault, it is service provider. now they are telling they are not refund extra talk time money.
      i had Vodafone's CUG billing sim card.I had activated internet data pack & l had not used more than 100mb.After ten day the company show me 3300/-rupees bill

Delhi, Delhi
        We had purchased thru MAS CALL NET -OKHLA --A fraud agent of Vodafone. who calls people on the phone and convince them to buy SIM cards for them , with a no. of their choice which would be activated in 24hrs.
        We purchased one sim no.[protected] thru this fraud agent Mas callnoet India Pvt Ltd. vide their receipt no. 12202 and paid cash to them for rs.250/- for Vodafone 199 saver plan , Their person came to our residence and insisted on cash rather than cheque. and promised us the no. of choice [protected] which would be activated soon.
        We have lodged several complaints to them on their no. 61105567 and mailed to VODAFONE also , but of no use.
        Vodafone customer service replies on phone that agents say many things to sell DEAD SIM cards and duping thousands of consumer daily by collecting rs.250/-- each which we pay thinking to be asmall amount and getting good service.. Their is a definite nexus between some guys at VODAFONE and MAS call net where in they are selling SELLING DEAED SIM CARDS without any activation.
        a serious action has to be takem aginst them and a criminal complaint would be filed agianst MAS call net with vodafone a party to it .
        So pl. be aware of these UNWANTED calls which seem lucrative but are TOTAL FRAUD
        SIM CARDS --FRAUD AGENTS

Vodafone — Cheating people and selling SIm cards

In Mumbai, group of young boys, from Global Direct (An associate of Vodafone); go house to house and deceive people.
        They paint a picture as though "A very special service is being offered as a premium client you are".
        Goes through an interesting scheme (which is actually one of Voda scheme), and collects 700 rupees a one time fee.
        Only later you realise that all that was a hog wash and they have "sold two sim cards to you for Rs 700".
        The contact cell number they leave behind is forever switched off and Global Direct office give cold replies. Those boys never contactable.
        Such Global companies and cheap tricks, what a shame.
        Action must be initiated against them, as they are duping ordinary gullible people at their homes.

Delhi, Delhi
          This is regarding the activaion of my number i purchased a vodafone prepaid number
          that is [protected] from the dealer in ghaziabad Gandhi nagar on 20.07.2011.
          But my number is still not activated with outgoing calls i cannot make outgoing calls.
          on 20.07.2011 i also submitted all the documents and still the dealer is misguiding me
          from last 10 days.

I kindly request you to please activate my number as its not your kind of service,
          or else i have to reach thr higher authorities.
          Take is as an urgency as its very important for my number to be activated by
          all the services.
          i have also recharged this number with 610 rs.which is also going in waste otherwise
          my money should be returned.
          the documents were in the name of Shalabh Garg from gandhi nagar ,ghaziabad
          Thanking You,
          that is [protected] from the dealer in mumbai, chembur on 10.08.2011
          on 10.08.2011i also submitted all the documents and still the dealer is misguiding me
          from last 10 days.

or else i have to reach thr higher authorities.
          Take is as an urgency as its very important for my number to be activated by
          all the services.
          i have also recharged this number with rs.which is also going in waste otherwise
          my money should be returned.

Thanking You,

Chandigarh, Chandigarh
            My Name Is Akash Bhatera.I am a 70 year old citizen.Recently vodafone has been charging me illegaly and deducted Around Rs 50 from my Balance. when i call them they say that ur balance will be restored.I Complained around 7 days ago when they said and till date i haven't recieved anything in my balance.i have also complained previously in Comsumer complaints but none action has taken place .Please Help Me As Soon as Possible.

My No:-0-[protected]
            Email:[protected]@gmail.com
            Dear Sirs,

Re: Illegal deduction from my account balance of mobile phone no. [protected]

May 27, 2011 in the morning when I got up from the bed I found there 3 missed calls in my mobile phone from a telephone no. [protected] at 2.24 am. I felt some one must be in trouble and desperately tried to contact me in the midnight. Without hesitation at 7.36 am I called back to [protected] and immediately a lady responded. She said “I am from BSNL, Mumbai, congratulations your mobile no has owned a prize, which is a colored hand set. You give me your mailing address and your mobile no”. I smelt foul when she asked me my mobile no. and I disconnected without any delay.
            To my surprise I found that an amount of Rs. 100/- was deducted from my account balance for call duration of only 50 seconds.
            May 28, 2011 I have contacted Vodafone representative at “Lakshmi Telecom, Kolkata – 700075”, narrated him the above fact in details and told to take down a complain arrange to credit back my account with the amount which has been illegally deducted . When I wanted a complaint no. the said representative of Vodafone said “I am noting it down your complaint and your mobile no. There are some such foul nos. known to us. Do not worry I will take all remedial steps to help you and inform you the outcome.
            Inactions from Vodafone compelled me to contact the same representative on May 31, 2011. I wanted to know about the actions taken by him as well as Vodafone. He did not have any answer. On my repeated requests for the complaint no., he made some entry and gave me the no.[protected] dated 31.05.2011 (Enquiry).
            At present call charges of my mobile phone is Rs. 0.35 per min (with promo of Rs. 39/-). Why should I be penalized with Rs. 100/- for a call of 50 seconds? Why such mischievous numbers are not informed to the customers and calls from such nos. are barred?

Biplab Kumar Datta

Residential Address:-
            28, Santoshpur Avenue,
            Kolkata - 700075

Delhi, Delhi

What is the problem with Vodafone, im not able to connect to Customer care, also not able to make any outgoing...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I am Pinkesh Shah from Mumbai. My VODAFONE No: [protected].

Firstly I would like to inform you that I have been using this connection since last 8 years, and calculating at an average billing amount of Rs. 500 per month, have paid you approx. Rs. 50000 towards my Vodafone Bills without any delay or default ever.

Now, coming to the problem, My vodafone bill dated 4th July, 2011 (Bill No. [protected]) shows messaging charges of Rs. 703. The itemized bill shows that there are 856 messages Local + National + International) charged on my account.

Out of all these messages, 499 Local messages, 38 National messages, and 2 International messages are showing as been sent on 6th June, 2011 between morning 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. Which is definitely due to some technical error, as I am sure that I have not sent any of these. The amount of these messages wrongly charged to me comes to Rs. 566, which should be immediately credited.

Also, I had activated your Rs. 35 SMS Pack, which covers 350 SMS. The same has been activated on 9th July, but the bill is showing only 50 SMS uncharged, and rest all SMS have been charged.

So totally, I am entitled to a credit of Rs. 566+300= 866.

I have visited your Vodafone Store three times regarding the same issue, called up the 198 helpline a number of times, even sent a detailed mail to your customer service team, and have received only one feedback saying that "OUR SYSTEM IS SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE SENT THOSE MESSAGES. I CAN NOT HELP YOU FURTHER IN THIS MATTER. PLZ VISIT THE STORE OR CALL THE HELPLINE"

If that was the case, then why did you call me back? to say that I've made a false complaint? Why would I complaint if I have sent those messages?

Your recovery guys are calling thrice a day for reminding me to pay up the bill....but your customer service team is not bothered to settle this issue at all....You have to decide who is more important for you..your computer system or your customer???

I am a respectable businessman and not some college going punk kid. Since I can't afford to have my phone disconnected, I might pay up the bill as well, but rest assured, I am not going to leave this matter unresolved, and would be compelled to take this matter ho higher levels if your indifference remains the same. Legal advise is not ruled out as well. Nobody can take my money away with a THANK YOU SMILE.
              Finally the issue sorted out on 3/8/2011. Vodafone says that the messages were sent from the handset, but as a service gesture, they would credit my monthly rentals for the next 2 bills. that comes to Rs. 800 totally. so although they did not agree that there was any systemic error, I am satisfied that my monetary loss was reversed back. Thank You.
              I am facing the same issue and I am not getting proper response from vodafone customer care. Please do let me know how to escalate it and speed up the process.

K
                Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                My mobile no is [protected].
                Earlier I was getting my post paid bill to my home address as below.
                F 301, Srinandnagar 2
                Vejalpur
                Ahmedabad 380051.
                I shifted from this address to the following address since March 2011.
                I have already informed thro mail and also to customer care over phone.
                But till this day my request has not been heard.
                I have not been recieving my postpaid bill to the present address below.
                192/1, Suryanarayan Society
                Sector 25, Gandhi nagar gujarat 382025.
                Once again I am requesting to send the bill to this Gandhinagar address and oblige.
                R.kannan
                My mail Id [protected]@rediffmail.com

Vodafone — NON RECEIPT OF SECURITY MONEY

DEAR SIR,
                I HV BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM KANPUR IN JULY/AUGUST 2007 AND TILL DATE MY SECURITY MONEY HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED TO ME.
                MOBILE NO. FOR WHICH REFUND OF SECURITY IS SOUGHT IS [protected]
                dact

Vodafone — NON RECEIPT OF ANY MOBILE BILL

Sir, Myself Balbir Singh R/o H. No. SB-988/1, Sanjay Colony, N.I.T. Faridabad. I have purchased VODAFONE Connection No. [protected] in August-2008, but till on date, I have not received my any Mobile Bill. I have complain to their customer care on Tollfree Nos. 111 for non receipt of my mobile bills but they always reply the duplicate bill sent to your address. But neither I got original bill nor any duplicate bills. Non receipt of bill I always delay for payment & they charged late fee for this. I have request to change my connection into prepaid & adjust/refund my security Rs. 250/- but they reply that they will not refund/adjust the security before one year & after one year pass, one month time will need for payment. As I did not received any bill except month of august-09, they stop my incoming & outgoing calls. I have complain please send me full & final outstanding till date after adjusting my security & without late payment charges.
                Please help

Vodafone — non receipt of bill

i had not recived bills from last 6 months inspite of so many complaint lodge in ur customer care number
                i shall be oblidged if my bill sent to my Email adress is given below

email is [protected]@gmail.com

Vodafone Mobile Postpaid — worst services by vodafone

Its been long time to use vodafone post paid [protected] and [protected] which is now [protected]).Since I use vodafone i am not getting porper services.Every now and than I have to call 111 or mark a compain abour services and bill dispatch to the nodal office(who did not responce even a single time) or to corporate help line to resolve the issue.now its exceeding the limits and i lost my patience.These are the complain no as below...
                ..and lot many complain no.and email references to vodafone worst services.payment made on 2nd feb 2010 transaction id[protected].at NFC MINI STORE 110065 NEW DELHI.Without resolving the issue my services are been barred and people misbehave with me at vodafone store Lajpat Nagar New Delhi 110024 and MINI STORE NFC NEW DELHI.I hope this complain resolve the issue to make transperancy between consumer and service provider.
                Mohd Harun
                Hi Harun,

Rest assured, now your payments will get credited to your account without any delay. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We would be happy to help.

Delhi Vodafone Customer Care.

vodafone mobile post paid — frequent Reminders for Payment

Inspite of regular payments in time for our Corporate Executives bills in time before due date, reminders on Mobile by Calling sending frequent SMS for reminding for payments.

If same not stopped immediately , we have no other alternative but to change over to other facilators mobile providers.

We have Corporate Scheme - Binny Ship Management Ltd.

V
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  I am a Vodafone loyalist who is very frustrated by the fact that Vodafone delights are no very delightful. On 31st...

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  I switched over from Airtel to Vodafone mobile around 6 months ago. Airtel didn't have good signal at my home, so while that issue has been solved with Vodafone, I'm afraid my satisfaction level has dropped because Airtel was much more diligent and sincere in following up DND complaints than Vodafone, which doesn't even seem to have a system in place to accept DND violations or complaints.

My acct (Nine 89 Eight triple O Ek 94) is of Ahmedabad and I travel extensively abroad. I just returned from a trip from Europe and US and I was very irritated to get calls and SMS's from the same numbers in wee hours from the same numbers I have tried to block - but unsuccessfully. Around 60% of the SMS I receive is junk.

With Airtel, you simply logged your complaint here http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/airtel.in/airtel.in/home/do+not+disturb+reg...

and they would follow up with it and give you a report of what action was taken. With Vodafone, firstly there is no such weblink, and when I asked the Vodafone executive his answer was "sar, you just forward me the number and I will take action"... not a satisfactory answer since I don't want another calling me in the middle of the night when I'm travelling abroad to tell what "action" was taken.

Vodafone, if you're listening, could you please let me know if at all you have a system in place to deal with DND violation and how your customers can place complaints regarding telemarketers?
                  Dear Vodafone Representative,

I did get a call from you regarding this complaint, and I was told that I should forward the sms/telemarker no. to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com. Upon asking what process is followed by Vodafone after this email is sent, I was told that vodafone will call me back after checking with the telemarketer.

Now, this process is simply not satisfactory because:

1. I have followed this process in the past, and I got a call a couple of times to simply say vodafone is following up but there was no outcome (and there was no acknowledgement to many of the complaints, only some). Since vodafone has 1.6 Crore mobile customers in Gujarat, its seems very inefficient way to handle this (by calling the customer back each and every time).

2. By calling the customer back regarding DND violation, vodafone is adding fuel to fire. I DON'T LIKE GETTING CALLS FROM VODAFONE OR ANY UTILITY COMPANY, EVEN IF ITS FOR A VERY IMPORTANT REASON. I travel abroad a lot and getting a call from Vodafone when I am 10000 miles away in a different time zone is very irritating.

Hence, my simple question is - why can't vodafone automate the DND violation reporting process like Airtel????? And why can't Vodafone stop calling its customers - does it not understand that DND applies to them also?

PS: I should add, the person who called me took serious offense to my use of the word "" in my original post above. Fair enough, I apologize, please excuse my frustration in explaining I don't like getting calls from Vodafone ever! Please email, fax, sms or postal-mail but please respect DND and do not call your customers who have registered for DND.

New Delhi, Delhi
                    I HAVE BUY A VODAFONE SIM AROUND NOVEMBER 2010 ,FOR MY FATHER ON MY ID BUT IT WAS LYING AS SUCH IN MY WALLET AS SUCH SINCE THEN. BUT NOW ON 30 JULY 2011, WHEN I DONT REMEMBER MY THAT VODAFONE NUMBER . MY WALLET WAS STOLEN WHILE GOING TO OFFICE. ALONG WITH SOME OTHER IDs. now tell me what should I do. my name is deepak chourasiya , ju- 18 c pitampura newdelhi-110088
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2016
                    Vodafone India Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2012 Hello Francis Pulikken,

Could you please share an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/Hd7mV4 so that we may be able to get in touch with you to help with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care

Vodafone SIM — VODAFONE SIM STOLEN

I lost my Vodafone Prepaid Sim card today morning. Please Deactivate it immediately & ALSO FIND IT.

MY LOST CELL NO. [protected]

New Delhi, Delhi

I am Deepak Chourasiya , residing in JU-18 C PITAMPURA Newdelhi-110088, I am here to have you informed that my WALLET was stolen/missing(most probably stolen)on 30

July,2011 in Pitampura. My wallet has some of my important IDs like my VOTER ID, my ATM card , my bus pass,my two mobile SIM( reliance CDMA & VODAFONE), my family

passport size photos , and about 300 Rs. I have serious doubt that these things are stolen in Pitampura on 30 July 2011 (at 9-10 A.M) morning . I would request you to lodge an

F.I.R and search it and punish the culprit, since these IDs can be missused by anti-social elements in future. Also please deactivate my SIMs( my reliance no is [protected] , and

Vodafone no. I don't remember as it was lying as such since I buy 9 or 10 months earlier in my name ) my details are mentioned below so, I again request you to kindly find it most

importantly.

Your immediate action would be of highly helpful.

Thank You.

DEEPAK CHOURASIYA
                      DATE OF BIRTH[protected]
                      S/0 RAJARAM CHOURASIYA
                      JU-18 C PITAMPURA
                      MOBILE NO.- [protected]
                      NEWDELHI-110088

I am manoj kumar, I am here to have you informed that my mobile was stolen/missing
                      So sir i want deactivate this number

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                        though i paid rs 2000/-on 30/07/2011 till now my phone is not activated,kindly do the needful...

B
                        Kottayam, Kerala
                        My name is Biju TK my mobile no;[protected] . Availing the mobile portability am transfer from BSNL to Vodafone at that time am submitting my ID and Photo in Alappuzha vodafone authorized out let before one month . but as of now i cannot use the mobile number which is used by my mother so am not at all happy with vodafone . May be portable customer get these type of experience so what is the use of mobile portability . Today also am talking with the customer executive they tell like previous replay like with in 48 hrs it will be active ... In portability am transfer my three BSNL to vodafone if i didnt get any solution am forced to back to my BSNL . My contact no is [protected]

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
                          To: [protected]@vodafone.com
                          Subject: RE: International roaming on Vodafone mobile number [protected]
                          Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:22:45 -0400

Dear Prateek Sumeer
                          It is not correct and please activate my Vodafone mobile number [protected] ASAP and confirm.
                          How Can you say that " we have not received any recharge amount on your number and accordingly the services of your number have been deactivated" as I have recharge Rs 200 from CITI Bank NRI Account, see below

03/03/2011 MOBILE RECHARGE Ref No:- 221759 200.00 12,630.63

Kumar
                          Email; [protected]@hotmail.com

P
                            Kolkata, West Bengal
                            respected sir,
                            i beg to state that i m a user of your brand i.e vodafone.it was registered by the name of prodip...
                            Mumbai, Maharashtra
                            I am a student. I have been using the campus pack for 3 years now. Last year i paid for validity upto 2013, but my campus...
                            Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh
                            sir please provide the full detail of this no. [protected] as we are getting unwanted calls as soon as possible...