Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (2952)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Vodafone India Photos

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Inspite of repeating complain to Vodafone - There is no action to control the pasky tele marketing calls.I have already enroll DND & send written complaints to Vodafone customer care & also marked CC to TRAI- But till the date - No action & while the calls numbers has incresed now.

I would like to inform you one more details of deviation of DND Norms. This is really disturbing in our busy profasional life.

Most common question to Vodafone : - WHY OUR DATABASE IS SHARED WITH BPO - TELEMARKETING AGANCIES?

Worst thing is most of the Telemarketing calls are coming from some of the Best Banks of India like HDFC bank & SBI Bank & that to repetitive on every 5 -6 days.
This is third call from HDFC Bank – credit card by changing the different land line nos.

All details are already sent to you for action in past also. Few examples are mentioned below.

S.no Telemarketing No Reason Day
1 [protected] Credit card – HDFC bank 10 – 08 - 11
2 +[protected]
[protected] Credit card 09 – 08 - 11

3 Credit card 08 – 08 - 11
Aug 13, 2020

I cancelled my postpaid number [protected] on 3rd of June 2011 with great difficulty after consulting local vodafone store in daman & customer care on helpline provided. Simcard was submitted by me on date to the local store assistant who scratched it in front of me and said the connection is cancelled.
    IN july first week i received a Ebill with minimum amount, I further took to the local store notice & customer care and again after series of communication somehow managed to get confirmation that the number is cancelled and the bill amount will not be chargeable.

IN august first week same issue, I got a Ebill with minimum usage charges and pending payment (july bill) details though this time the minimum charges are different then the actual. Local store & the customer care are not so helpful to me in this regards. Hope someone will turn for my help.

Facing this problem, I would also like to surrender my two more postpaid vodafone number soon in this month to avoid such scrap service provider.

Amitkumar Tandel
    +91-[protected]

hello sir
      i lost my mobile [protected] at 18 july 2011 then for taking new sim of my same number i did FIR and submitted...
      Mo:[protected]

Please give me a details of this mobile number's owner. Because of this man is calling...

Regarding the port out requests of my two vodafone nos. [protected] and one more , starting from 15th July 2011 I have sent many mails , visited four times to vodafone store and also requested multiple times to customer care executives but still I hangs out with my port out request.

As per my verbal communication with Mrs. Bhakti and Ms. Nisha from Vodafone Store#2 manpada Thane and Mrs. Versha from retention department Andheri all the restriction regarding port out have been removed for my vodafone nos and no further port out request would be rejected , however My port out requests are being rejected one after another and vodafone people could not give me any reason for this , they just redirecting me to differenet people , sometime telling me to speak to nodal officer and sometime other. In worst I written the mail to their nodal officer also but it has not been responded yet .

I am really fed up with vodafone and want to take legal action against it , please suggest.
      Aug 13, 2020

sir, i am having vodafone mobile connections since five years and i have paid every bill in time for the month of july 2011 ihave paid my payment for my no.[protected]-Rs.1001.00,[protected]-Rs300.00,[protected]-Rs355.00. on 18.07.2011 but the cheaque bounced because by mistake the bank's branch stamp was not on the cheaque so after confirming about the branch name vodafone collecting agency again presented the cheaque and it was cleared on 28.07.2011 from my account the cheaque no was 147648 dt.15.07.2011.for Rs.1656.00. my outgoing calls are barred on other networks and i am being harrased from 20 days.i gave the bank statement and zerox copy of the cheaque to the collection agency on 08.08.2011 but my payment was not updated again i gave the same documents to vodafone store ( ms.nidhi batra on 12.08.2011 ) but the payment is not updated till date.in this regard i talked to r.o.office of patiala but of no use and now i am getting messages to pay the total amount.so i request you to look into the matter & do the needful.
        Aug 13, 2020

This is K.Praveen, Mobile Numbers: [protected] and [protected](CUG PACK).
          The above mentioned phone numbers are post paid connections under CUG pack registered
          under my name. I have bought them under the CORPORATE GROUP PLAN. i request u to recheck my bills because fraud bill has been generated . My calls also have been barred.I kindly request u to review my bill and allow me to make calls
          Aug 13, 2020

This is my second complaint for the same reason (earlier being on March 27,2011).

This is a regular ordeal...

This is Harsha. I have a problem when i call Vodafone to Vodafone. From 10 th of this month tariff has changed to voda to voda 30 paise. why I don't know. Before that tariff is Voda to voda 20 paise, to other gsm 40 paise. When i was spoken with Vodafone Executive officer( Srinath .M) He said to recharge 41 Rupee, To Reactivate your existing plan. I recharged with 41 rupee. again deducting 30 paise to Vodafone. Again i spoke with another executive he said from 11th it will be same. But Its not happening. I called many time to 198,[protected], 111. did not get solution because, when i call i listen only we are not able to connect, from three days. I am facing Many problem from Vodafone customer care.(Karnataka Circle).

Yours,
            Harsha HS MY MOBILE NUMBER IS : [protected]
            respectedsir, iam vikas. iam using member of vodafone.my vodafone no. is [protected]. iam living in haryana. i talk to coustomer care[protected] to buy a top up for one year STD and LOCAL call 1paise in between 10 to 12 am. they told me you recharge 12rupees for this. i recharge online in 14-72011. after that my STD and LOCAL call 1paise is not progessing. my call rate vodafone tovodafone is 1paise other operator is 1.2 paiseand STD is 1.5 paise. i talk again coustomercare again on[protected].they tell me not clearly. my[protected] call is record they tell me clarly i say in upper part of my complaint. plz slove my problem as soon as.

I have been using Post-Paid Mobile SIM service of 'VODAFONE' since 23/03/2011 by paying a refundable deposit of Rs. 500/-. The post paid service is satisfactory. Recently i.e. on 08/08/2011 I approached Mr. D.Srinivas, the Vodafone Executive at Dr. A.S.Rao Nagar in Your Vodafone Center at about 07:30 P.M. for activation of 3G service for my iPhone, Model No.A1303. He noted down my Vodafone No. i.e.[protected] and informed me that the service would be activated by next day morning. Next day I checked up, but the 3G services were not activated. So again I went to the Center on 10/08/2011 around 03:00 P.M., when Mr. Srinivas was not available. I asked the other gentleman at the 2nd. counter who told me that he had gone out side and was expected shortly. After I waited for 30 Mts. Mr. Srinivas came and went inside unnoticed of my problem. Hence I decided to cancel the cellular cervices of Vodafone in toto and asked the gentleman at the counter to give me a cancellation form. He gave me and asked me to produce a copy of my photo ID to attach the cancellation form. I filled up and tendered the same along with my photo ID. Meanwhile Mr. Srinivas came to me and prevailed on me that he had actually activated the 3G, but he didn't know why they are not featured on my iPhone. He checked up my mobile for another 30 Mts. and told me that the present SIM is not able to support the said service and it had to be replaced with a micro SIM. He gave me another SIM asking me to insert after 2 Hrs. by charging Rs.100/-. I went home and tried to replace the new SIM, but it is of a misfit. I am now neither getting the 3G services nor the new SIM is useful for my mobile calling. In addition they told me that monthly Rs. 650/- extra charges would be levied for the 3G is activated on my phone, which can not be cancelled. This is the quality of service the Vodafone mobile services are providing to their customers. please intervene and do suitable justice to me.
              Thanking you, sirs.

Yours faithfully,
              ( S. Rajsekhar ) Retd. Railway Official
              H.No. 30-268/81/101, Sailaja Arcade,
              Santhoshimanagar Colny, Old Safilguda,
              Neredmet, Secunderabad-500056

Hi Team,

10/08/2011, I have recharged Rs 222.000 through Axis Bank- Net banking. But i didn't get that amount in my mobile. The Transaction Particulars shows, ICONN/31375991/100811/BILLDESK(Vodafone). Again on 11/08/2011, I tried to recharge with 222.00 through Corporation Bank- Net banking and I lost the money. The transaction details is: CN[protected] VodafonerecharMerchant Name: India Ideas OTC: MCRP[protected]. My mobile number is +91-[protected] . I lost the total Amount of Rs 444.00

Please check it and do the needful.
                My mail id is : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                : [protected]@gmail.com
                My Atrnt No: [protected]

Vodafone — Lost money from recharge voucher

My name is Sourabh Ekka, vodafone number is [protected]. But suddenly my number got changed automatically to [protected]. At that time, I checked the balance it was zero. So, I recharge my number with Rs. 50 by recharge voucher. I am having that recharge card. I got the balance....I called to my brothers and parents.....They, told me that number has been changed., It was displaying [protected].

I called back to this number [protected], it was actually of Sourabh Sahu. I confimed him.....about the recharge balance. He said......that he had not recharged his number.

I have talked to Customer care 111 and talked to Sourabh Gupta (Operation Branch). He didn't answered or even sort out my problem. Even he said...there is not a chance of any number swapping. Plz sort up my problem. I am not lodging complain for a 50 Rs, but, it's a fact.....it could be of any amount. I want to bring this problem into your notice. I want a detailed report analysis and investigation against this number swapping....and lost recharge balance.

I have got that recharge voucher......which was wrongly credited to someone's number.
                Plz.....sort out my problem.......
                Not recharged, lost the money
                Hi Team,

27/09/2011, I have recharged Rs 222.000 through State Bank of India - Net banking. But i didn't get that amount in my mobile. The Transaction Particulars shows, MSBI[protected]IG69165574 TRANSFER TO [protected] BILLDESK TRANSACTION (Vodafone). My mobile number is +91-[protected] . I lost the Amount of Rs 222.00

Please check it and do the needful.
                My mail id is : suresh.[protected]@gmail.com

I activated the 3g 99 (which according to their website gives me 200 MB) plan on my plan @ August 9 around 2:57 pm by sending ACT MI 100 to 144.
                  I got a reply your plan will be activated in 2 hours.

So, I started using 3G from around 7 PM at the same day after consulting their customer who said it you can start using 3G after 1 hour. Then next day at around 3 PM I checked my balance and it was -810 from +34 and still when I type *141*9# I see you have 373 MB left in your account (*141*9# is used for checking Data balance).

Now when I called up their customer care they gave me this complaint number [protected] and told me it will be resolved in 24 hours.

I also tweeted to Vodafone India tweeter account and see what they have replied that I have used my 100 MB data usage : (Please check attached image)

100 MB Vodafone are you out of your mind or you are giving false information on your website.
                  (Please check attached image)

OK So according to Vodafone tweet I have used my 100 MB data usage and used 80 MB extra (as 8 x 10 = 800 which I have been billed) i.e. 180 but in reality I should have 20 MB left ( 200 - 180 = 20 MB).

Still when I dial *141*9# I see I have 373 MB left.

Now Vodafone is tweeting that I have been billed correctly and I cannot call customer care from my phone
                  to know the status of my complaint.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Vodaphone is cooking a Billing scam.

They are overbilling there customers. I am also the victim of that scam. I was told that while selling 3G dataCard that unlimited connection will cost me 1250 Rs. but they gave me bill of 30, 000 Rs. I have complaint sevral times but with no response. My vodaphone DataCard number is [protected]

I am planning to write letter to TRAI and other legal Authorities to re-check vodaphone billing calculations.

Nishant Giri
                  yes i agree.. they are not providing any information on 3G usage and charging more, ..

I have been getting calls from a number starting with +9234 about winning a lottery of Rs.25lacs
                    i picked up the call...
                    last week i bought a usb stick of vodafone for the faster internet in 3g connection, i was keep on trying to connect it and...
                    I have got a message to my mobile: 'Vodafone offer 250 min v2v free just dial in your mobile *131*30*[protected]*...

i have applied for mnp about a month earlier and my request got rejected thrice without any appropriate reason
                    when i called vodafone IN to check the reason they are not giving any answer regarding this query
                    every time they say to visit the nearest vodafone IN centre
                    when i went to the centre none of the representative was entertaining my query they said to call the customer care who again told me to visit the vodafone IN centre
                    this is quite annoying for me as my request has been denied thrice and i have been posting here since a week without any hope
                    my vodafone IN no. is [protected]
                    i am planning to file a case against vodafone IN in the consumer court if this problem persists
                    any furthur
                    l.ponkumar
                    UPC code is VT561338

Vodafone — port out rejection

Dear
                    Sir/Mem
                    Vodafone compny is not co opreting to change my mobile portability. i wan't to leave vodafone bcause of network problem since 2003 . i nevr get solution on this both issu. i just fedof from your compny so i want to leave your company as soon as possible.

today have received one sms from mobile No.[protected], massage;

"Your Mobile No Just Won L1,000,000.00GBP...

My number is +91 [protected]

Sandesh Oswal

Pune

I am using Blackberry handset 8520, in which Rs 599 per month I am paying for net unlimited. But from last 5days my net is giving me lot problem. in a day hardly an hour network is there and else net not working full day and night. Where EDGE network should be written there GSM is written.

I am using your network from last 6years and more but this time is 1st I am not happy. i called on 111 and spoke everything but no use at all, called twice. If this problem is going to continue then I think I will be forced to change my network as it is other companies have good schemes for blackberry customers, but I was using Vodafone as it was one of the best but it was, now how to think..portability is also there now but I request you to see in this mater complaint.

Hope you help me like you all say happy to help you, REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME PLEASE.

SANDESH OSWAL

PUNE-MAHARASHTRA
                      Sir
                      I have using ([protected]) black berry connection but i am facing some net problem.so kindly lookafter this method.

I am hitesh vanol. I am a customer company of Vodafone. My mobile number is [protected]. The last thirteen months I problem of network. But the company was not from any solution. I am far from the man below.
                        Date: 03/08/2010 On the first complaint I registerd. Whose number is [protected]. The solvent will be a year of my complaint I was told. During this time of year I get about one or two months away from the phone company were.And people will say that there were a few times in your problem solvent. But his staff by my new complaints are being registered on the date of 26/04/2011. The number is [protected]. And again at 6 months was given to me.So I thought to connect to another company and the date on 16/07/2011 I had a message for the port. Date: 17/07/2011 On his terms, I was a phone company's employee janakabhai Patel.Whose number is [protected].And he stated that I will be your problem on 29/07/2011 by the solvent.if the problem is major and not be solvent,Problem not until the solvent. Until you will be given the network antenna from company. date 19/07/2011 i have a call from vodafone network team.and he said me our team is checking from your location. but i did not any feedback until 27/07/2011 from company. so i had call on 198 from company's customer care. he said me our network team is checkout in your location. one year and still take in your problem solvent from company. so i call on the nodal office number is [protected] from company.i have talked with them janakbhai patel out with the requests of proide me network antenna from company.on 29/07/2011,i come to call on the nodal office and he said me you can not get the network antenna's facility from company. so i had massage for port again on the date of 02/08/2011. that same day i was anatbhai regard to their phone from company. i spoke to them clearly that you specify nodal section i stated that his facility would not be found from company.i told them that this feature does not extend all the customer inconvenience, but as long you can this feature from company. i call them to return by the evening of 03/08/2011, but his phone was not stated from company. date: 05/08/2011 on the phone later, i was a nodal office from company. so dear sir please help me from company.
                        SO WHY SUCH A MENTAL TORTURE GIVEN CUSTOMER?
                        ARE YOU UNHAPPY WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFERED HIMSELF TO BELIEVE YOU?
                        Aug 13, 2020

i made a recharge of rupees 14 according to which i was to be given 200 mb internet usage which was to be valid for 3 days.i...