Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (2952)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Vodafone India Photos

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Vodafone — block sim card [Resolved]

dear sir/madam,

i have lost my sim card yesterday, kindly block it urgently. my mobile no.[protected]...

Since last 15 days ,evertime I am sending a message I am being charged ts 5.00 even for local messages...
Hi I have registered for DND service with Vodafone and confirmed with customer service several times that Do Not Disturb service...
Hi I'm Sagar Bhatt here, I'm using vodafone prepaid number [protected] since last 7 years. My average use is around...
Sir
I am Arun ,my prepaid mobile no is([protected]),I got a message form vodafone please submit your documents...
Given my request for activation of 3G service first on 3/8/11,it was not activated,so I went again on 4/8/11,that time I was...
i have been in service of advance rental from 2-3 YEARS ..AND THIS TIME ALSO I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE FOR THE SAME..AND THEY...

Vodafone Gallery situated at Hypercity Malad west is a place where you have to take ONE FULL DAY leave to speak to a person and get your issue resolved. Customer is the last priority there. There are around 5 counter where you can speak to servicing agents, however in 90% cases there are only Two on their seats and all other are just roaming around here and there on the pretext that they are handling different department.

More than 4 times, I have spend more than one and half hours for speaking to the serving person. My number was 54 and the ongoing number was 49...only 5 numbers to go...however I had to spend around 1 and half hour to speak to the person that too after raising voice over the counters.

Someone please help the get the team to order ot service the clients more promptly and put a manager in place who is responsible for the operations.
Aug 13, 2020

i took a sim fro vodafone on[protected]. i have already submitted the all required documents. why from my sim all local,std...

Vodafone — VALUE ADDED SERVICE [Resolved]

Dear Vodafone / Friends

Please note that i ( Jagdish Chander ) have a Vodafone no. [protected] i was purchase...

Nowadays Vodafone is sending out alerts after an outgoing call is ended, informing subscriber to avail 3 days unlimited internet on phone via Rs. 21 recharge by dialing *444*21# to which I had subscribed 36 hours back. Accordingly, the subscription amount was deducted from my existing prepaid balance and I also received confirmation via SMS that my package is active.

But, even after 36 hours of confirmation SMS, I am being charged for data usage. I have dialed customer care and asked them about my problem; a lady kept me on hold for about 5 minutes and then informed me that my package is indeed active and that no deduction will be done from the end of that call.

Surprisingly, even after 1 hour of hanging up, I am still being charged for every kilobyte of data consumption. I ran into minus balance and had to quickly recharge so that my outgoing calls don't get hurt! So its clear to me that something had gone wrong and my package never activated.

I also intend to subscribe to 3G by recharging via Vodafone official website recharge system; when I asked customer care whether my package will be activated if I simply recharge with the desired voucher, the lady used a language "it SHOULD be activated" - means what? Isn't she also sure whether it will or will not? This is pretty much confusing.

I am least bothered about Rs. 21 and my prime concern is if this is happening at Vodafone then there's no surety of subscribing via such methods anymore! It means, I have to visit local Vodafone store/mini-store for every VAS in future! That's ridiculous indeed and I do not expect this from Vodafone.

Vodafone — unlimited internet

hi on my vodafone contract it states that i am intitaled to unlimited internet so i unassumingly downloaded about 3-4 gigabites worth of information ( songs/movies) to my phone thinking it will be fine and i checked on the vodafone website and it says unlimited internet only allows me 500mb of downloading per month and there is a £2 charge for ever mb i exceed so my bill is going to be around £2000 which i can not afford is there anything i can do considering it says unlimited internet.
    Hi Oliver,

After reading your post here I'm keen to take a closer look at things for you.

As I work for the Web Relations Team within Vodafone UK could you email your details to [protected]@vodafone.com and mark it for my attention? As soon as I get it I'll be sure to get back to you as quickly as I can.

In the meantime it's worth clarifying for anyone else reading this that our Mobile Internet bundle does have a monthly fair usage policy of 500MB with additional data only likely to be charged for in the event that a customer regularly and excessively goes over this amount of data and we've been in touch with to ask that they moderate their usage.

For customers who wish to have the free of greater monthly allowances we do offer Mobile Broadband packages which you can get more information on here http://online.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/mobile-broadband or there's Mobile Broadband via the phone which again you can get more information about here http://online.vodafone.co.uk/business/business-internet/broadband-via-mobile-pho...

Many thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK
    @VodafoneIndia thanks! I'll do it soon..
    UPDATE: ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED...
    Thanks Vodafone!

I think vodafone company has gone bankrupt.
      1.-I calling to one call friends and others but his show balance two times, first just second before then u end the call, and second balance show then u press complitely call end butten.
      2.- some day u suddenly socked when u saw Ur mobile show Ur balance msg--last call/sms Rs.-1.5 less Ur balance.
      I complaint vodafone costumer care but not give answer of my Q.
      dear sir /madam
      here i exiting costumer of vodafone from last 8 yearmy mobile no[protected] . on 24.10.10 the vodafone company as ducted my 30 rs without any informations.after ducted they send me the message that as per your request vodafone bollywood has been activated at the rental of rs 30 permonth. when i dail to 111 care center and asked him why the duect my balance .they said that i have *568# from my mobile so it is activeted .the call has been recorded by the vodafone for the service.
      after that at 10.30 pm on 24.10.10 i again call to 198 for complain they have recorded again my talking with their supervisore. they shock me by saying that their system is showing that i have dail *123#99 to activacted this service.
      plz tell me how can i dail two time different number to activacted the service. if the company will reduce like this the balance how can middle class or poor pepole will serive .
      so it my kind request to the consumer complaint to take action for this.
      thanks
      rakesh
      To the Complainer

Write a mail giving FULL details to dipika.[protected]@vodafone.com, Sridhar.[protected]@vodafone.com, Dipanwita.[protected]@vodafone.com,
      CC to [protected]@trai.gov.in, [protected]@trai.gov.in, [protected]@trai.gov.in, [protected]@trai.gov.in, giving full detailes of the harrasment issue. They will listne now since the complain has been forwarded to TRAI personnel also.

You may contact me at tapasdas.[protected]@gmail.com
      @Sekhar: please do as @VodafoneIndia says. I too had a small issue, they settled it within 24 hrs. And they did it very nicely and politely.

dear

I am not getting internet working on my mobile. error is packet data not available.

i have recently changed my post paid connection to prepaid . got 3 recharges on 29 july one for 60 paise per minute scheme 34 rs if i remember correctly, (transaction id rj[protected] account has been refilled successfully by inr .21, prepaid account balance 19.5 sms received from 140), 127 rs for internet (transaction id rj[protected] account has been refilled successfully by inr 1.92 ,prepaid account balance 19.5 sms received from 191),500 rs for talktime ( transaction id is rj[protected] account has been refilled successfully by inr 500, prepaid account balance is rs 519.5).

since i am using internet for first time i talked on your customer helpline from another vodafone no for 30 minutes but the executive was not able to sort it out. I am using a nokia e63 mobile.he asked me to send sms ACT VL to 144 which i did and got a reply service to this no is already active.
        sms MYCAP to 111 got reply from vodafone we have received your request well respond to you shortly. win 10 lakhs...

later i was told after recharge it takes 4 hrs for service to become active. it did not. i got internet , gprs and mms settings from service provider and 52586 which we saved on the mobile. further received message from vodafone as on 29/07/2011 13.30.12 you have 3145728 kb left in your internet pack and it will expire on 28/08/2011 13.04.33.

i have talked on 111 many times tried taking their help. visited your vodafone store at banipark couple of times but still internet is not active.
        the store people have sent sms www to 52586 and VI to 52586 .

I have been harassesd and humiliated at your crystal mall and other stores last one month since i have requested for prepaid. Only your store manager Chitra Godhwani is a class apart and she took charge when all of you people are trying to beat around the bush.
        She has tried to help me the best possible and yesterday someone called from your service centre.

But my internet is still not working.When i have asked some of your executives whether my 127rs recharge has been done or not they know to sms MYCAP to 111 and you do not send a proper reply so they have no idea.
        when i ask them if they can find it on their system initially they were telling it gets updated in 24 hrs now they say 111 only. there is no way to understand if the shopkeeper has duped regarding recharge.

People at your stores especially crystal mall are champions of no service. Looks like only thing they have learnt is how to make the walkin customer walkout and not bother them. Hi Fi things like computer tickets wont help when your systems are not working many times in a month. Your so called executives keep on loitering around and customers keep on waiting with the ticket .
        These untrained people have no idea about the technicalities and are ill equipped to deal with customer problems. definitely they must be feeling stuck at the job .
        Some other immediate one liners I received from your executives
        1 go to another store we do not have the technical executive at this store
        2 we need to talk to head office and today is sunday, our store is open but we are not functional.
        3 instead of telephone as it is taking more than 30 minutes and you do not look well versed to do the job can there be some other way like walking to your store. No reply.
        4 when you call 111 it is a complicated voice system and they will ask you to call at [protected] using some other mobile.
        5your instrument is faulty.
        6 show me the proof which recharge you have done
        7 i need to send mail to someone if your recharge was successful and then no contact

your postpaid customer service is not to the mark prepaid seems like hell.website of a technology company is very bad. It is a embarrassing situation to spend so much time talking / visiting your stores so many times and wasting yourself on no service creating scenes hoping someone will come and resolve your problem.

Hopefully you will be able to help me start the internet or i need to take my no to some other service provider through no portability.
        also if i do so what will happen regarding my recharge amounts.And be assured i will complain to the best possible whether it is consumer court/TRAI/RTI as i am in mood to leave things this way.

Bright thing is scope for improvement is good.
        Be happy always
        regards
        ashish khandelwal
        Aug 13, 2020

Today around 09:15 (3rd Aug 2011) I got a missed call from [protected]. I dialed back to see who it was. someone spoke...

Wrong Billing.
          Respected Sir/ Madam,

Myself Ashwini Hemant Waghulde, i wanted request to you that can you send my mobile bill by mail to me.
          I had send 2 mail on vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com but from there no reply has . whether they can send or not

Actually we were staying in Kamothe but right now we have shifted to pune.
          We were having corporate connection registered on my husband's name ie Hemant R Waghulde.
          We have disconnected both the numbers. Because I have shifted to pune & my husband has gone out of India.
          Thatwhys So that i can pay mobile bill.
          My husband has got his mobile bill .So i want only my mobile bill
          My mobile no [protected]

Kindly Please send it.

Email Id [protected]@gmail.com

I am using vodafone mobile from the last 1 year. My Number is [protected]. On 4th of July around 12.20 pm. I got a call from vodafone for some VAS. There caller told me about some vodafone VAS contents and he asked me my alternate number so that he can tell me how to use those contents. I give him my alternate reliance number [protected].After that he called me on my relaince mobile. He send me some links and tell that from these links u can download ringtones, photos, and games at half cost. after and he said that i[censored] download them then only u will be charge for them. He said that there will be no charges to open them. As per directed by him I simply open the link and close it. I have not downloaded any thing. after 2 days my bill is generated. And when i got my bill there are 3 times I have charged Rs. 99*3= Rs. 297. All these cheap things from the vodafone is rediculous. when i call customer care regarding this they said our billing department will call you. and i have not got any call from any department. after that today i.e[protected] i called Mr Vikram Dass nodal Officer Punjab (Mob No : [protected]) He said I cant waiver of[censored]r charges. Right now nobody is listening about my problem . I simply want my money back. Thsi thing which i have not used then why should i pay.

Want a help from consumer complaint department regarding it.

Gaurav Upadhyay
          Mob:[protected]
          I have forced by your representative to switch to Vodafone family by using number potability. But I am very surprised by the way your representatives behaved with me. First of all your representative have been given his email id as my email id. So I cant get my bill details on my email ID. After a follow up of about 15 days I got my Vodafone bill on my billing adress after due date of bill which I have paid on the same day. Now my billing amount is exceeded to Rs.1265/- which is next to impossible as per my deatils. And you have disconnected my outgoing calls by saying that my credit limit is over. This resulted in lot of inconviniene to me. But I have decided not to pay the bill wiyhout seeing the details. Automatically this will result in less usage of Vodafone Service. Also I am going to give this details in Marathi News Paper which will result in reduction in your buisness by fraction, but I will be happy.
          sir,on 20.09.2011 i recharged my vodafone with 150/-, according to service provider option if call 121 or massage to *121# i will receive or listen my latest mobile offer, and accordingly i recharged with 150/- and offer is i will get 165/-. extra talk time will be received within 24 hrs.but after 3 days also i dint get this.2 time i complain to customer care, now they are telling previously i recharged same so i will not get this time. i want to inform you that tool-free no 121 will gave recent news only, and previously when i recharged with offer 10/-, 20/- after one recharge same offer will not repeat. but this time not happen like that, today itself also same offer i am having. so i think this is not my fault, it is service provider. now they are telling they are not refund extra talk time money.
          i had Vodafone's CUG billing sim card.I had activated internet data pack & l had not used more than 100mb.After ten day the company show me 3300/-rupees bill

We had purchased thru MAS CALL NET -OKHLA --A fraud agent of Vodafone. who calls people on the phone and convince them to buy SIM cards for them , with a no. of their choice which would be activated in 24hrs.
            We purchased one sim no.[protected] thru this fraud agent Mas callnoet India Pvt Ltd. vide their receipt no. 12202 and paid cash to them for rs.250/- for Vodafone 199 saver plan , Their person came to our residence and insisted on cash rather than cheque. and promised us the no. of choice [protected] which would be activated soon.
            We have lodged several complaints to them on their no. 61105567 and mailed to VODAFONE also , but of no use.
            Vodafone customer service replies on phone that agents say many things to sell DEAD SIM cards and duping thousands of consumer daily by collecting rs.250/-- each which we pay thinking to be asmall amount and getting good service.. Their is a definite nexus between some guys at VODAFONE and MAS call net where in they are selling SELLING DEAED SIM CARDS without any activation.
            a serious action has to be takem aginst them and a criminal complaint would be filed agianst MAS call net with vodafone a party to it .
            So pl. be aware of these UNWANTED calls which seem lucrative but are TOTAL FRAUD
            SIM CARDS --FRAUD AGENTS

Vodafone — Cheating people and selling SIm cards

In Mumbai, group of young boys, from Global Direct (An associate of Vodafone); go house to house and deceive people.
            They paint a picture as though "A very special service is being offered as a premium client you are".
            Goes through an interesting scheme (which is actually one of Voda scheme), and collects 700 rupees a one time fee.
            Only later you realise that all that was a hog wash and they have "sold two sim cards to you for Rs 700".
            The contact cell number they leave behind is forever switched off and Global Direct office give cold replies. Those boys never contactable.
            Such Global companies and cheap tricks, what a shame.
            Action must be initiated against them, as they are duping ordinary gullible people at their homes.

This is regarding the activaion of my number i purchased a vodafone prepaid number
              that is [protected] from the dealer in ghaziabad Gandhi nagar on 20.07.2011.
              But my number is still not activated with outgoing calls i cannot make outgoing calls.
              on 20.07.2011 i also submitted all the documents and still the dealer is misguiding me
              from last 10 days.

I kindly request you to please activate my number as its not your kind of service,
              or else i have to reach thr higher authorities.
              Take is as an urgency as its very important for my number to be activated by
              all the services.
              i have also recharged this number with 610 rs.which is also going in waste otherwise
              my money should be returned.
              the documents were in the name of Shalabh Garg from gandhi nagar ,ghaziabad
              Thanking You,
              that is [protected] from the dealer in mumbai, chembur on 10.08.2011
              on 10.08.2011i also submitted all the documents and still the dealer is misguiding me
              from last 10 days.

or else i have to reach thr higher authorities.
              Take is as an urgency as its very important for my number to be activated by
              all the services.
              i have also recharged this number with rs.which is also going in waste otherwise
              my money should be returned.

Thanking You,

My Name Is Akash Bhatera.I am a 70 year old citizen.Recently vodafone has been charging me illegaly and deducted Around Rs 50 from my Balance. when i call them they say that ur balance will be restored.I Complained around 7 days ago when they said and till date i haven't recieved anything in my balance.i have also complained previously in Comsumer complaints but none action has taken place .Please Help Me As Soon as Possible.

My No:-0-[protected]
                Email:[protected]@gmail.com
                Dear Sirs,

Re: Illegal deduction from my account balance of mobile phone no. [protected]

May 27, 2011 in the morning when I got up from the bed I found there 3 missed calls in my mobile phone from a telephone no. [protected] at 2.24 am. I felt some one must be in trouble and desperately tried to contact me in the midnight. Without hesitation at 7.36 am I called back to [protected] and immediately a lady responded. She said “I am from BSNL, Mumbai, congratulations your mobile no has owned a prize, which is a colored hand set. You give me your mailing address and your mobile no”. I smelt foul when she asked me my mobile no. and I disconnected without any delay.
                To my surprise I found that an amount of Rs. 100/- was deducted from my account balance for call duration of only 50 seconds.
                May 28, 2011 I have contacted Vodafone representative at “Lakshmi Telecom, Kolkata – 700075”, narrated him the above fact in details and told to take down a complain arrange to credit back my account with the amount which has been illegally deducted . When I wanted a complaint no. the said representative of Vodafone said “I am noting it down your complaint and your mobile no. There are some such foul nos. known to us. Do not worry I will take all remedial steps to help you and inform you the outcome.
                Inactions from Vodafone compelled me to contact the same representative on May 31, 2011. I wanted to know about the actions taken by him as well as Vodafone. He did not have any answer. On my repeated requests for the complaint no., he made some entry and gave me the no.[protected] dated 31.05.2011 (Enquiry).
                At present call charges of my mobile phone is Rs. 0.35 per min (with promo of Rs. 39/-). Why should I be penalized with Rs. 100/- for a call of 50 seconds? Why such mischievous numbers are not informed to the customers and calls from such nos. are barred?

Biplab Kumar Datta
                Head of the Department of Management Studies
                Netaji Subhash Engineering College,
                Garia,
                Kolkata 700152

Residential Address:-
                28, Santoshpur Avenue,
                Kolkata - 700075

What is the problem with Vodafone, im not able to connect to Customer care, also not able to make any outgoing...

I am Pinkesh Shah from Mumbai. My VODAFONE No: [protected].

Firstly I would like to inform you that I have been using this connection since last 8 years, and calculating at an average billing amount of Rs. 500 per month, have paid you approx. Rs. 50000 towards my Vodafone Bills without any delay or default ever.

Now, coming to the problem, My vodafone bill dated 4th July, 2011 (Bill No. [protected]) shows messaging charges of Rs. 703. The itemized bill shows that there are 856 messages Local + National + International) charged on my account.

Out of all these messages, 499 Local messages, 38 National messages, and 2 International messages are showing as been sent on 6th June, 2011 between morning 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. Which is definitely due to some technical error, as I am sure that I have not sent any of these. The amount of these messages wrongly charged to me comes to Rs. 566, which should be immediately credited.

Also, I had activated your Rs. 35 SMS Pack, which covers 350 SMS. The same has been activated on 9th July, but the bill is showing only 50 SMS uncharged, and rest all SMS have been charged.

So totally, I am entitled to a credit of Rs. 566+300= 866.

I have visited your Vodafone Store three times regarding the same issue, called up the 198 helpline a number of times, even sent a detailed mail to your customer service team, and have received only one feedback saying that "OUR SYSTEM IS SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE SENT THOSE MESSAGES. I CAN NOT HELP YOU FURTHER IN THIS MATTER. PLZ VISIT THE STORE OR CALL THE HELPLINE"

If that was the case, then why did you call me back? to say that I've made a false complaint? Why would I complaint if I have sent those messages?

Your recovery guys are calling thrice a day for reminding me to pay up the bill....but your customer service team is not bothered to settle this issue at all....You have to decide who is more important for you..your computer system or your customer???

I am a respectable businessman and not some college going punk kid. Since I can't afford to have my phone disconnected, I might pay up the bill as well, but rest assured, I am not going to leave this matter unresolved, and would be compelled to take this matter ho higher levels if your indifference remains the same. Legal advise is not ruled out as well. Nobody can take my money away with a THANK YOU SMILE.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Finally the issue sorted out on 3/8/2011. Vodafone says that the messages were sent from the handset, but as a service gesture, they would credit my monthly rentals for the next 2 bills. that comes to Rs. 800 totally. so although they did not agree that there was any systemic error, I am satisfied that my monetary loss was reversed back. Thank You.
                  I am facing the same issue and I am not getting proper response from vodafone customer care. Please do let me know how to escalate it and speed up the process.