Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Today I got blank calls from [protected] several times .When I called back to this No. ,no body was speaking ........Kindly investigate in this case .When I searched in Internet the no. is from Pakistan .Pls make sure that this should not repeat again .

Vodafone — too much blank calls

This is Nisha Agarwal requesting you too please give me the complete detail of the number [protected] because there is too much of blank calls has been given to my number which really disturb me a lot. I am unable to concentrate on my job so please provide me the name and address of the number given above so that i can take some action against that person. Your help is kindly needed.

Thanks and Regards
Nisha Agarwal
Hi Mohit,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/ybj589u and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
i am Tanuja H Thombare.my mobile No. is [protected].
Last two days I got blank calls from [protected] several times .When I called back to this No., no body was speaking ..., but non-veg sms coming from this number .Kindly investigate in this case .I want details for this number urgently .Pls make sure that this should not repeat again .

Thanks & Regards,
Tanuja H Thombare
Mob: [protected].
even i am getting the calls from pakistan.
he was asking that is my number getting displayed on your screen.
vodafone must have to take action against this.

Hi Sir/Madam,

My sister is receiving number of blank calls from unknown number:[protected]

He is calling my sister again and again and telling all kind of non-sense.
He is using to call her in the mid night.
Can you please provide me details of this no. and/or provide me good way of taking action against him?

Vodafone — getting blank calls

Hi Sir/Madam,

My sister is receiving number of blank calls from unknown number:[protected]

He is calling my sister again and again and telling all kind of non-sense.
He is using to call her in the mid night.

I PURCHASED TWO PREPAID CONNECTIONS ABOUT TWO WEEKS BACK THROUGH M/S HIYA TELE COMMUNICATIONS, C-5B/36-A, JANAK PURI-PROP. SUNDEEP CHOWDHARY.
    AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF TWO PREPAID LOADED NUMBERS [protected] AND [protected], I SUBMITTED THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.

AFTER SOME TIME THE CONNECTION GOT STARTED. I LOADED EXTRA RECHARGE AMOUNT AND SMS FACILITY SEPARATELY IN TWO CONNECTIONS.

AFTER ABOUT EIGHT TO TEN DAYS THE CLIP SERVICES WERE BARRED THROUGH SMS AT MID NIGHT. I TALKED TO THE VODAFONE CARE SERVICES THROUGH ITS SUPREMO MANISH WHO THREATENED ME OF BARRING OUTGOING CALLS IF THE DOCUMENTS WERE NOT SUBMITTED, WHICH I HAD ALREADY SUBMITTED.
    LATERON OUTGOING SERVICES HAVE BEEN BARRED THREE DAYS AGO AND LASTLY TODAY AN SMS HAS BEEN DELIVERED FOR BARRING OF INCOMING CALLS.

ON ENQUIRING FROM M/S HIYA TELE COMMUNICATIONS, THEY HAVE SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS ON THE DAY OF PURCHASE.

WHO IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE EPISODE- VODAFONE CARE SUPREMO MANISH OR SOMEONE ELSE.

I SEEK PUBLIC OPINION TO FIGHT INJUSTICE AGAINST ERRING VODAFONE SERVICE PROVIDERS.

PLEASE COME FORWARD AND JOIN IN SAYING VODAFONE HAI HAI, VODAFONE HAI HAI

PURCHASE ANY CONNECTION IN FUTURE BUT NOT THE VODAFONE, THIS IS MY APPEAL TO ALL HONEST INDIANS.
    Aug 13, 2020

i m asking to vodafone for gprs settings for my mobile lg kg195. But they r not Giving that. They r saying that my request has been taken. but there is no solution im having.
      So what should i do..??
      Hi Akash,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/ylyf2du and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I am using Vodafone prepaid connection for short time and i was pretty happy with the services till the date...
        Respected sir

hi pls give me the details about this vodafone number [protected]
        ....
        I am tottaly pissed off with the Vodafone services, I took over 5 numbers from somebody , where these numbers were corporate...

SUB:- Threatening & Abusing language used by Floor Manager of Vodafone

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in regards of a complaint filed on 12th March 2010 at near by 6:45 pm regarding for the IVR service as I continuously charge by the IVR service whenever i got any missed call from these number's [protected], [protected] (10th march 2010), [protected] (9th March), [protected] 8th March, [protected] (7th March).

I simply dialed these number's to check whether for any concerned person or not. After dialing the same IVR service started and the amount got debited for the same.

When i filed this complaint to the customer care executive he is unable to solve my problem as he diverted the statements (like the services are not available, or i dont have any updations on this account).

Further When i spoke to his senior Mr. Ravikant (Floor Manager), he started abusing and threating me that i will disconnect your number and started using abusive language and disconnected the call.

I again called up the customer care for comp-laing about the same instance the Floor In charge Mr. Manoj picked my call and further he replied that i am unable to find out your complaints as it is not registered.

This is very shocking to listen to this kind of language from the customer care department.

I am really upset from this instance and liable to file a registered case in trai and consumer court for this kind of indecent, inhibited behavior. Further i am sending you a mail to kindly look into this matter and i need an apology letter on behalf of said Managers.

Moreover, if there is no action taken against these people I am liable to go to the court for misleading the customers in evident to these people as well as the company.

Thanks & regards

AJAY BHOLA

Note: A copy sent to nidhi.[protected]@vodafone.com, sanjays.[protected]@vodafone.com
        CC: [protected]@trai.gov.in, [protected]@trai.gov.in (Shri. R. K. Arnold., Secretary ), [protected]@trai.gov.in (Shri Lav Gupta, Pr. Advisor (I&FN).)
        BCC: [protected]@nic.in (Chairman TC & Secy. (T)) Shri P.J.Thomas
        Hi Ajay,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Further to call and as requested by you, the DND has been activated on your number. However, please note that it would take 45 days for the request to become active.

For further information on DND please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section on Vodafone website - http://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/pages/dndfaqs.aspx

For further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com and we would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi.

I am from Punjab. I have a vodafone prepaid sim no. [protected]. This Connection is continue service up to 3 to 4 years.In...

Vodafone — unknown caller [Resolved]

the vodafone no. [protected] has been disturbing... i want to know the name of the person using the number...

I am using Vodafone No. [protected] since March 2008 in prepaid. I recharge this number with life time validity on March 2009. Due to some reason I did not use this number for two months and when I switch on this number its shows Sim Registration failed. I went to Vodafone store, Model Town on 25.02.2010 and they told me that the number is deactivated due to not use for last two months. They said you have to take this number again in post paid and I agree and they issue me new Sim Card. But after two days it’s not activated and I went again in Vodafone Store on 28.02.2010 and they told its paid number and you have to pay Rs.50000/- for activation. I am using this number from last two years issued in my name then why I have to pay again as I already paid for this number 2 years back. I told them that you should send any reminder before deactivate this number but they saying that we send reminder in same number on 22.02.2010 but if number is off then how can I get Vodafone reminder and no grace period is given from Vodafone.

Service of my number is deactivated on 22.02.2010 and I went Vodafone store on 25.02.2010 morning. How can number be recycle within two days? I am sending Email to Vodafone from 28.02.10 but no reply is coming from Vodafone.

This is wrong because this is paid number you deactivate this number. I want this number again in my name but they asked Rs.50000/- to pay. I am very old customer of Vodafone since last 12 years. Please help. You can Contact me on my other Number:[protected]

Thanking & regards

Gagan Sahni

I am Aayush Kumar Agrawal living in karnataka. On calling to 111 or [protected] (customer care numbers of...

I Myself 'Deepak Thapar' customer of Vodafone past 10 years & I am using 4 Vodaphone connection,...

I have applied for reactivating my Vodafone SIM card Mobile No. - [protected]
            with all required documents and photos to Vodafone service outlet at, Gole Market Jammu on 18th Feb 2010.
            The Vodafone persons verified papers and checked the SIM, and confirmed that the servives shall be restored within 48 hrs. They even declined to give the contact number of Vodafone service outlet at Swarn Theatre, Gole Market Jammu since the services shall start anyway.
            However, to our utter surprise and disappointment, when the SIM couldnt be reactivated even after 15 days, we went bk to the same serveice outlet again on 5th March to enquire. There was no proper no. and record and it took another 45 mins for the staff and myself to trace the entry made in their registers. The Vodafone staff there was more surprised than us and blank, unable to find the reasons or guide further the custmer (us). I insisted to talk to some senior. After long persuassion, I got the number of Mr. Sahul, who was out of station. Next day onwards, I contacted Mr. Sahul a number of times to find out the fate of my SIM card. Everytime he says he is trying to find. Since 9th March , it seems he has also stopped picking up my calls. Many have advised me to get the new SIM card from BSNL or different service provider.

Howevr, visiting ur site at http://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/hns/pages/reachus_mum.aspx?cid=mum , the number [protected] details the list of the Vodafone Products and Services and justifies why Vodafone is the top rated company in telecom sector !!!!!

Now after long trying and no response we are planning to surrender the Vodafone SIM and get BSNL .

Vodafone SIM — Bed services

i have bought 2 no. of sim of vodofone but there are not to be activated, what i can do. i have allredy paid 500 rupees for the activation, but there are no response. i have done a complaint frist but there are no reply. plese retrun my 500 rupees or activate the sim. I have recpit for the pays. i hope that is my last complaint.

Vodafone — about not listening to repeated requests.

Vodafone ppl started a night pack on my no. ..i called them up
            asked them to remove it
            ...but then they did not listen it has been well over 4-5 months and this pack is still activated. i did all that they said. i mean sending codes to deactivate..
            but nothing fruitful is coming out. HELP ME PLEASE..
            i called d customare care executive and got abuses in return
            My phone number is : [protected]

Please take some actions as soona s possible.

Vodafone — SIM NOT WORKING FROM NEXT DAY

I Sai kumar having a prepaid Vodaphone number [protected].I do not know why my numer is not working.I have complaint several times to customer care of Vodaphone.They said you have to submit the dacument and pay Rs120/-.for wich i have already sumitted my dacuments befoe i took SIM. I do not know why they demanded again.So i do not want to continue the Vodaphne SIM.

I am using Vodafone connection and recently I ahve changed my tariff plan from vodafone family plan to vodafone group talk 165 having monthly rental of Rs.165
              I was surprised when I received a bill they have changed my plan from family paln to group talk 250 with monthly rental of Rs250. I had compalined regarding the same to their call centre but inspite of that they have not reverted back to me on the issue. Every day they ask me to wait another 24 hours for reply and their 24 hours never ends

made a payment of 16th dec 2009. not updated yet.

here is the details of the mails. scanned copy of bank statement...

Vodafone — DND Service [Resolved]

My Name Is Renju K R, i I Activated DND Services , but i got calls ,Service SMS from vodafone customer service...
                Dear sir

I am sending some detail related Vodafone E-Bill & Network regarding isue
                My Complaint...

Dear Sirs,

I am Suresh Singh R/O Chandra Nagar Colony, Hathras Road, Opp. Water Tank, Agra-282 006 (U.P.), My Mobile No. is [protected]. I am given below the complaint details:-

* I went to Bewar (Mainpuri) on occassion of HOLI, but one problem occured this time, when I was call from Bewar our call charges cut from our amount @1=00 per call Local charges and STD was @1=50 per call, whereas @50=00 per call (all India Local or STD) plan facility is applicabe on my above Mobile No. You are requested to kindly sort out my this problem at an early date for which I shall be grateful.

Thanking you in anticipation of your prompt and favourable reply.

With Best Regards,
                SURESH SINGH
                Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — call charge very high

dear sir my vodafone no[protected] life time up to 2022.in decmber 300Rs charges up to six months may on words Vto V 40p&other 60p call today call any mobile 1.00RS my dout clearyfication as verly possible

Myself, Sidharth Gautam.I had bought a Vodafone GSM handset some months ago.Currently I am dealing with a few problems.The problem is that its backdoor is not getting locked due to which I am facing a lots of problems.Yesterday I went to the Vodafone store and I informed about my problem regarding the cell.They asked me for the warranty card and i showed it to them.Still now i have all my documents with me.But they refused to replace the handset telling that its an accidental malfunctioning problem and they have nothing to do with it.Even i requested them for a charged replacement or repairing but they still rejected telling that they can't replace the back door.I am helpless now and therefore I need your help.
                  Please kindly take neccesary steps as soon as possible to help me out from this problem for which I shall be highly grateful to you.
                  refusing to replace handset during warranty period

Vodafone — Not replacing of phone within warranty period

i had bought a mobile phone from vodafone (model 125 iemi no [protected]) last year which has a warranty period of 2 years. I had not been able to use it for the past few months due to a fault in the speakers. I had went to them for a replacement but they would not give me a new phone citing reasons that the phone had been immersed in water {which had never happened} as the indicator was red in color. There was no mention of that statement that once the indicator turns red that there is no validity of the warranty. I feel that they should have mentioned it at least on the warranty card and replace the phone as soon as possible
                  Hi Sidharth,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/ygmv6f2 and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone — Phone Warranty

I had purchased Vodafone handset Model No (Vodafone 150) having IMEI No. [protected] on 27 October 2010 under Replacement Warranty for 1 year.

But now it is not working, i have visited to Vodafone Store Faridabad Branch for Complaining but they refused to replace the handset.

My Mobile No. [protected]

Respected Sir/Madam
                    I am a Vodafone postpaid customer,Mobile Number : [protected].In my January month bill, i have been
                    charged with Rs. 753/- for Downloads charges and Rs.118.50/-, which i certainly have not
                    done. Also, these people are not willing to register my complaint and they
                    are not providing me a valid complaint number regarding the same, despite
                    numerous attempts.
                    After trying many times on hotline,I called Nodal Officer number, saying that, the
                    charges are accurate and the system is not accepting the complaint.
                    Instead, they gave me an invalid sr. no.
                    In the itemized bill, i am able to see the time of downloads,
                    but certainly i(nor anyone else)have not done those
                    downloads and Vodafone live,neither intentionally nor unintentionally. After repeated mails to
                    Vodafone,i keep getting the same answer, that the charges are accurate,and i will
                    have to pay them.
                    I really do not understand the reason to pay for the services that i have
                    not used.
                    Apart from this, they are also inserting late payment charges on the
                    disputed amount.I have already made the payment of the logically correct
                    amount of my usage to Vodafone,before the due dates.It is a cause of
                    unnecessary stress to me and wastage of my time, dealing with them in such
                    an unprofessional manner.
                    I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.It is a
                    matter of seious concern to all the customers regarding such fake charges
                    and utterly poor complaint redressal system by Vodafone.If the itemized
                    bill or anything else is required from my side to provide to you, kindly
                    do let me know.

Thanking you..

Selvabraja.P
                    Hi Selvabraja,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yh4jgzz and we’d be happy to help.