Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Dec 1, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India reviews & complaints (26218)

Vodafone Prepaid — Unwanted annoying offer calls and messages

My mobile number is [protected].This is a vodafone number (Bangalore).
I called the vodafone call center reguarding...
DEAR SIR/MAM,

PLZ PROVIDED THE NAME AND ADDERESS THIS NUMBER([protected])

THANX AND REGARDSbr...
I had recharge my Vodafone Mobile No. [protected] with Rs. 225/- vide transaction ID MH[protected] on 14.01.2010...

Vodafone — charges on cog scheme

my no.iss [protected] and in which i have been charged for cog (intercalling)
plz check my details and send me the fresh...

Hi there,

I am Narendra Kaushik, a senior journalist with YUVA magazine. On January 7, 2010, when I was returning from auto expo, somebody flicked my mobile (Nokia E63- [protected]) in Delhi Metro close to Barakhamba road metro station.

I immediately requested Vodafone to block my SIM and deliver a duplicate SIM at my residence. I was promised that the SIM would be delivered within 24 hours. When it was not delivered on Friday, I called up vodafone care and informed the executive about the same. On Saturday morning, I got a call from a Vodafone executive who asked me to keep my identity and address proof documents ready. I had already got the papers xeroxed on Friday evening. On Saturday evening, a Vodafone courier service guy (Amit) called me up and said that he would deliver my duplicate SIM on late Saturday evening or Sunday morning. I requested him that he should deliver it on Saturday itself as operating without a mobile was a big handicap.

He did not turn up on Saturday. Since his number had flashed on my landline phone, on Sunday morning, I dialed him. I was told he would be on leave on Sunday.

Anyhow my SIM was not delivered on Monday as well. I visited two vodafone stores on the same day but failed to get my problem resolved. On the same day, I shot off a complaint to vodafone care but till Wednesday (4.20 PM), there was no response from the service provider.

On Tuesday, I visited vodafone store in D block of connaught place. It was found not to be working. I was routed to a smaller store in A block. But I could not get the SIM there as well. The A block store guided me to vodafone store at Rajiv chowk metro station. I had to buy a platform ticket (for rs.8) to get inside the store. After waiting for over half an hour, an executive inserted a SIM in my Nokia set and said that it would be activated between 2 to 4 hours.

By the time I was released from the store, my platform token had already expired. I had to buy another token for Rs.10 to step out of the station. When my SIM was not activated till Wednesday morning, I again called up vodafone care and was again assured (request no.[protected] that the SIM would be activated within next two hours. That too did not happen. Finally I visited vodafone store at D block of Connaught place and got another SIM. Till the time of writing this complaint (4.30 PM), my SIM was yet to be activated.

Vodafone has put me through unnecessary harassment for no fault of mine. Not only did it fail to deliver duplicate SIM at my residence, it made me run from pillar to post for purchase of a SIM and its activation. The company also made me spend Rs. 18 (on platform token at Metro station) even when I did not need to use the metro train.

I shall be obliged if you could take up my complaint with Vodafone and ask them to compensate me for the huge inconvenience caused to me.

thanks & best wishes,
Narendra Kaushik
Roving Editor, YUVA magazine,
1106, Antriksh building,
K G Marg, New Delhi-110 001.
Phone (O):43742212/13/14/15

Nokia/Vodafone Cell — Delayed activation

HI - This is the worst cell phone experience I ever had. It is 10 days after the purchase date and the phone is not yet activated. The seller promised that this will be done in few hours. I am visiting India for a short time and wanted a phone for my visit. I visited the merchant several times and each time he assured that this will be done in few hours. Worst service ever!!!!!

Vodafone — Delay in Delivery of phone

I am an engineering student studying in BITS-Pilani, Pilani campus. Right now I am doing an internship in Goa for 2 months duration. I came to goa on 21st june and on 28th june(that is what I remember) my vodafone mobile set(125 is the model no.) had some problem with its keypad. I went to the vodafone stores in Vasco-da-Gama on around 5th June and they told me to get it replaced at it was within the warranty period. I agreed and submitted them 2 photocopies of my receipt and the warranty card. He told me to come on 12th to collect the phone.
I went to the shop on 10th and asked if my phone was available. They told me to come on 12th only. I was ok with it but due to some reason I could come only on 13th and the guy told me to come back on 18th as he did not have the handsets with him right then. I was a bit angry but I gave him a ph. no. of my friend's and told him to tell me if there is something to convey.
I received no phone calls as such from him and I reached there back on 18th but he was caught unaware of me and told that he didn't have those handsets still and told me that he'll call back when he gets those sets. I was pretty angry and I scolded him for his irresponsibility and came back. I have not yet received any phone calls from him.
Please tell me what to do next if he still bothers me with this.
Thank You.
Pratik

Dual SIm mobile — Delayed delivery

I am sick of these deals4all guys . I has placed an order for dual SIM mobile about 6 weeks back and yet to get the response.
Every time I make STD call the phone is kept on hold for several minutes and I hang up in frystration. When contacted thro E mail one gets a standard reply. The funniest part is deals4 all order receiving people give no information about order status.This is what is called "TAKING CUSTOMERS FOR GRANTED".!!!. Now I want to cancel my order and I am unable to talk to any of these !!!

Nokia — get a duplicate sim

i losted my mobile phone now i want to take a duplicate sim an block the other one . Kindly guide me in this purpose urgently.

Nokia — Non activation of duplicate SIM

I lost my mobile nokia 266 on[protected] having AIRTEL No. [protected]. I went to the AIRTEL outlet at sector-4, Dwarka and filled the form with ID and paid RS 25/- for duplicate SIM with the request to retain my original AIRTEL No.[protected]. I was told that SIM will be activated in 4hrs, but I am getting the message- SIM Registration failed. I again enquired from the AIRTEL outlet and again I filled the form but this time with a photograph and I was told that the form will be sent to Gurgaon. More than five days have passed and the message continues to be same Viz, SIM Registration failed.Please get my SIM activated at the earliest.
Dr.M.K.Raina,Flat No.88 DDA,SFS,Sector-3 pkt 1&2,Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
Contact No.[protected]
For the lat 4 - 5 months I have not received any bill against my mobile nos [protected] and [protected] so I request you plessend me the duplicate bills against the said nos I also request for future to send me the bills before the due dates appx. 7 days before.

Vodafone — Pre-call Announcement activated on my mobile but not able to de-activate

Hi there,

I was charged with some charges in my bill which were not supposed to be charged and for which I...

Vodafone Postpaid — stopped incoming and outgoing call

I have made the payment for the month of December for my postpaid connection (mobile no:[protected]) in the Vodafone...

i would like to state that i have been subscribe a post paid connection on[protected] from vodafone services...
    I am holding vodafone prepaid connection since more than 7 years.There is no uniformity in call rate it varies from time to...

I'm very disappointed with thje pathertic customer service [CS] response received by the CS agent, CS supervisor & most importantly the CS manager "Mr. Subhash Pendarkar" who was not only arrogant but also has lost his knowledge of how to deal with irate customers.

My complaint was verr simple but was important to me as in my bill I received a charge of Rs. 3./- for sending a MMS. Where as I don't use this facility and have never used it from time I've taken this number. 3 bucks is not huge amount and I can afford that if I can afford to pay the monthly bills, but since i haven't used this I don't want it charged to me.

All I ask is to tell me the number to which I have sent a MMS, which they refuse intially and later after 20 minutes of time waste they want me to send an email to them. Why do they have a call center if they only accept compaints on Emails.

The manager definitely a customer service training and shouldn't speak to customers if he doesn't want to listen out to them, he is not at all happy to help.

Suchita

I am sorry to inform you that I am totally dissatisfied with the service that Vodafone is offering in response to my complaint of Bill Payment of Rs.1606.00 for the Bill Period 28.02.10 to 27.03.10.

While trying to make Vodafone Bill Payment on 07.04.10 for the said bill period through Axis Netbanking, my Account got debited three (3) times [i.e., Rs.1606.00 each time].

Consequently, I have raised this issue to Axis IT Helpdesk for the refund of the Extra Paid Amount who inturn has forwarded the request to BillDesk on 08.04.10 for the same.

Later, I have come to know from BillDesk that it has already asked Vodafone for the refund but reply is still pending from Vodafone Billing Department.

So in order to speed-up the process, I have gone to Chembur Vodafone Store on 12.04.10 and explained the matter to the Store Incharge (named Ms. Zeenat).

The very next day i.e., on 13.04.10 I have received a call from Chembur Vodafone Store asking for my Axis Bank's Statement to verify my Complaint of three (3) times Debit.On that day only, I have once again gone to the Store and submitted my Bank's Statement to prove my point.

I have been told by the Store Manager that within 72 hours I shall be receiving a reply from them to resolve my Complaint with the best possible solution.

Today is 16.04.10 and still there is no reply either from Vodafone or BillDesk.

I am an employee of IT department of Axis Bank and I am very sure that nothing is pending from the Bank’s side.

It has been eight (8) days now and the action is pending because of the confusion between Vodafone and Billdesk.

Hence, I would humbly ask the concerned Vodafone Authority to scrutinize the matter on an urgent basis and refund me the Extra Payment at the earliest.

P. Roy

to whomsoever it may concern.
      it is a matter of great delibrance,ignorance and unsatisfactory technical assistance on the part of company vodafone that even after having free voda to voda minutes free in my account they are deducting the main bal. from my account and on trying to contact customer care regarding this they are not receving the call . it has beeen for two times since they eare deducting my balance this way as it is confirmed from company that my voda to voda call minutes were free from 11pm to 7am still balance has been deducted kindly look into the matter and please give me a ready one time solution for this problem.
      thanking you,
      yours sincerly,
      shubham bajaj.
      Hi Shubham,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding tariff plan for your number has been clarified. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
      Hello...vodafone company has deducted 72rs from my balance giving the reason that I had sent mms on 5-6-13.But sent text sms to 24 recipients as"good morning"...but balance was deducted...so i went to Vodafone store.There i showed the delivery messages as proof that i had sent sms and not mms, so they took complaint...but now they are saying that amount will be not refunded...i need my legal amount...

I am using, Vodofone GSM number, according to my tariff plan, i shall get 100SMS per day, at 12AM sms counter has to reset....

I, Ketan D Sardesai, user of you mob. connection - [protected]. I have been using this no since almost 1.5 yrs. Last 4-5 months I was not using this no as I was on customer's site & was using other no. This no was kept idle at home. During this period my bill was pending approximately for 1-2 months. That time your recovery executives were calling on my other no for recovery & even were sending mails for the same. While they were calling me for the same I used to tell them that I will be using this no again some where around dec. Even When I called your executive for collection of bill I told the same to that tele-calling lady. The bill was paid on 16/11/2009. receipt no is 957807 dt. 16/11/09. during this period I lost my sim card hence i went to your relationship centre situated in Godrej & Boyce mfg. co . I took duplicate card & requested them to start service. After few hours they called me back & said that this no does not exist. Hence I went there again & now they are telling that the no is disconnected on 3rd dec & this was not informed to me by vodafone. Why it was done without informing me. If your people can call me any where for bill & why didn't they call me before doing such act. I have spread this no to may importers & even some foreign customres. I want this no back as it will not be a good gesture for me to say those people that my no is changed. Kindly do the needful urgently as I have requested my other service provider to close my connection before 31st dec hence I want this connection running before today. You can find the attached receipt for your reference.
        As your customer care executive called & told me that I should submit only documents at the representative office in our Godrej compound & my cell phone will be started. I went today morning to your office but your customer care exe. denied to agree that. Your tele-caller told me that he will inform to that guy, but it seems that he had not told like that. as I already informed you that I am closing my current no by 1st of jan I need my vodafone no working which is disconnected by you without information.

I, ketan D sardesai, was carrying no [protected] (Godrej cug) which was disconnected by Vodafone by keeping me in dark. After complaining your tele-caller suggested my to re-submit the documents. I went to the relation center situated in Godrej campus. The executive sitting there denied to take documents. After talking again with your caller he finally took my documents on 31st of dec. That day only I told him that I have disconnected my other connection of airtel relying on vodafone. You people disconnected my phone without informing me. I was requesting you to at least connect my no at the fastest possible rate. But today it is 9th of Jan & till the time my cell is not activated I am badly in trouble because of the blunder created by Vodafone. I spoke just now with the vodafone executive in godrej & he is telling me that connection will not be working till monday evening. Is it a service that you are going to provide me ?? Have I done a mistake by relying on you ? Kindly try I do the best possible & make my connection working as I am going on outdoor by tomorrow 10th Jan evening. I badly need my phone working

I have taken this no

[protected] last month

and activated the following plan 249 + 499 blackberry plan after calling ur customer care and visiting ur website, strangely today that 499 plan is nomore there on the website.

on december 28th 2009 i got this message that my account is nearing the credit limit a whooping 4k i was shocked and called up Vodafone customer care at 1:30 in the night,

i enquired what is the issue, im sparingly using this phone as i already have another no, im basicaly using only to access emails ? what should i do ? what i have done ?

they said they cannot do anything as they dont have the bill generated and i have to wait till 6th january !!!! i enquired what am i doing wrong, they said dont worry this is unbilled and this is your first bill and it will rectified.

I got the message again on and spoke to customer care, they said the same thing wait cant do much and also deposit some amount which i did, dropped a chque dated 31st December 2009on vodafone sector18 branch of 1500 Rs.

on 6th January morning saw that the connections as stopped working, enquired no answer, lodged a complaint, a lady called she said she will revert to me in 4 hours nobody called me till date in that regard, strangely the emails kept working, i guess you were making money there and didnt wanted to stop that.

they told me that my unbilled usage is coming around 5.5 k and i should deposit 3k so that the phone can start working again,

Which i agreed thinking that this is some mistake and it will get rectified and deposited 3k at vodafone store sector 18 noida

Transaction id ND-1-[protected] deposited at time 13:43:52

and service request no.sr [protected]

Waited till evening called up again customer care. spoke to this guy named Manoj he said he cant do much and started abusing aswell

his name Mukesh Center :C45 Okhla New dehli

Called again at 7:30 to customer care , the guys said i need to deposit 4k more as i my usage as reached 7,900, i was shocked !!!!!

if my phone is not working how can my usage has crossed 2,500 from 6th of January , this is really shocking????

Called up again the customer support guy said he will have somebody call me, waiting for the call and also passed on my alternate no : [protected], nobody called.

its been a really bad experience, im a customer of airtel for last 10 years and must tell you guys they are much better, recently we shfted to a new office and network coverage was not so good and i opted for vodafone as an alternate no so my clients dont have to suffer and i had initially planned that i will shift my airtel no to vodafone no when the interportability wll become active, thank god i tried this and im definitely not doing that.

I keep getting calls for a person named lekhraj who supposedly had this no earlier, i hope he still doesn't have the duplicate sim and he is using that :) cant think of anything else for why im getting billed this much

Will really appreciate if my queries can be answered and i can be helped/saved, i have no clue when/how i got billed for this, somebody should have properly educated me for the plan ( if its really due to this plan).

Im extremel disappointed by the customer care your website and myvodafone website, it didnt allow me to post my complaint

check this

how do you expect me to write my problem in this shorter space ???

even i managed its not getting posted ?

Today when i visited the vodafone store where i go this email address and got a clairfication that this is wrong plan that i have chosen, i wish i would have been told earlier by your team, there is so much confusion in the data download thing aswell few of your people said its 500 mb some said it 500kb.

Will appreciate if your "happy to help" and frankly speaking if i'm gonna bill for this much amount i really would not like to be a customer of your estemmed organisation.

its been a really frustrating 10-15 days of my life, where i was gettin charged without my knowledge and even after enquiring with customer support and your vodafone store i never got the answers, and strangely came to know that my credit limit was 5k then why 7k ???, why didnt u inform me when i was calling u guys repeatedly after getting ur messages ??

and where has my cheque gone ? where is 3k i deposited to you account ? why nobody has a clue, its really sad.

Hope you will help me, anticipating a quick reply and action, i hope you understand the disconnecting my phone has caused me immensely on business and personal fronts.

Rajeev Kumar
          ps. i have sent couple of emails earlier also not got any reply or call back, posted to you twitter account aswell no response.

I am their customer for last 10 years(BPL Mobile -> Hutch -> Vodaphone ) holding 3 connections. All of them are prepaid connections and are activated for Rs.999 Lifetime service. I recharge all these connections on regular basis without fail even if i am not using that number for couple of days during travellling abroad so that i keep them active all the time.

Currently I am abroad for last few months and hence i asked my Dad to visit Vodaphone customer service gallery to get my phone recharged as it was near the due date for recharges (even though there was Rs.600+ balance on the card. My dad discover after talking to them that the SIM has been deactivate 2 couple weeks back as i have not made any calls from it.

Also i have lot the Phone No , SIM and amount I had on it as talk time balance. Now they are asking me to forget about that SIM and buy a new SIM.

What a pathetic Customer Services. I an feeling like i should take them to Consumer court for this kind of Fraud and mal practices they are following

Vodafone — Lifetime prepaid not given

My pre-paid vodafone no is [protected]. I rechrged it for lifetime by accepting an offer from them. I am using this number only for incoming calls. But without any proper information they cut this number. While I am trying to call this number, I am getting the message "Number does not exist". When I enquired regarding this in the customer care, they informed that, every six months, I have to recharge this connection with INR 222/-. While converting this number to prepaid, they never informed me about this condition. I am using this number for last one year and now i lost this number.

As I was mislead by the Agent regarding the calling rate scheme ( STD Plan) knowing which from your activation department I prefered not to activate the

Sim No. [protected]
            CAF No. 80589440

the same details I have allready mentioned in my previous mail.

I hope this much of information is enough to shortout my proplem at the earliest.

With Regards,

To,

Manager Customer Service
            Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited, C 48, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II,
            New Delhi 110 020

Sub:"Wrong Marketing Commitments By Vodaphone DSA-Fast Track, Naraina Ind Area."

This is to bring your kind notice that I was convinced over telephone by your DSA, FAST Track by Mr.Aman that by taking a post paid plan of Rs.222 I will be avail the following scheme:

1.250 mins of STD/LOCAL mins to any M2M or Landline Nos.
            2.30p for addition mins to Local call for any M2M or Land Nos.
            3.Rs.1 for additional STD mins for any M2M or Land Line Nos.
            4.The monthly Bill will be all inclusive of service tax etc.

As per the above terms and conditions I have opted the plan by paying Rs.250 as security money but I came to know from the Activation department (Telle Caller) that there was no such plan exists in reality so they will activate my no as per the real applicable plan which I refused to do so.Now I feel like betrayal by your DSA by making falls commitments in order to enhance the no of customers and latter on force them to opt the real existing plan by force or loose the security money which is against the interest of the Vodaphone customer policy.

Please make sure that your DSA's should not give falls commitments to the probable customers of Vodaphone otherwise you will loose a chain of would be customers if one is not satisfied.

Hoping for a speedy and reliable end to this problem by taking appropriate and timely action.

Thanks & Regards,
            Sunil Rout
            Mob No.[protected]

Sim.No. [protected]
            CAF No.80589440

Vodafone Lifetime Prepaid — Bad Customer care

Amar mayer name a Vodafoner Sim acha. Apnader okhan tha k many numbers tha k ph kore amar mayer s athe behaviour ba j kora hocha. Ph kore bolcha "Post paid connectioner janna bolchi". tarpor amar may k question korcha "tumi kon year a poro?" "colg a poro? kothay thako?" "I want to make friendship with u".

Agulo hochchata ki? Agulo ki earki hochcha naki? Apnara dekhenna? Arporeo asob cholte thakle, ami apnader connection chare debo. darkar nai. Agulo ki hochcha? Mayder gola sunlai asob ashavhatami korte hobe?

Ami 2 days dekhlam, arpor ami step nebo. this is my nuber:-[protected]. Amar may Sudeshna ar name a aie simta acha. Plz ata aktu dekhun.noile ami anna step nebo.
            Hi Jaspreet,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/6zeXj and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Lifetime Prepaid — 50 local min not credited my a/c

Reference my mob no [protected]
            I request ur attention to ur message to me on 18/08/10 that I shall be given 50 local min bilkul muft within 72 hours if I submit my dastavej to vodafone retailer under reverification scheme.
            I submitted the documents accordingly.
            I did not get any message for credit of 50 local min as yet.
            Pl arrange for the credit, honouring commitment, as early as possible now, though it is already late, & send me a message for the credit as & when given to my a/c.

I had been using vodafone number [protected] since July 2007. After my transfer from Bhuj-kutch(Gujarat) to Ajmer (Rajasthan)...

I was a Vodafone postpaid customer for more than 8 months since feb 08.
              My But due to some personal reasons i couldn't pay the bill of one month on time.
              Hence the Vodafone people first started calling all the numbers to which i had called started harrassing them for my information.
              As soon i came to know about it , i paid the bill and asked the Vodafone customer care executive to disconnect my connection then n there itself.
              But the executive said as it is a Corporate connection you will have to mail it to the specified address corpcare.[protected]@vodafone.in to cancel it in 7 days..
              I mailed repeatedly but there was no action from the vodafone people.
              I again went there to request them to disconnect the no. To this request they said they had disconnected and then again reactivated on your request. But there was no such request from my side.
              I am continuously getting mails to pay the bills which i am not eligible to.
              Pls help me in this concern.

Vodafone — Disconnection Not done on request

I am Vodafone customer with three connectis viz. [protected],[protected] and [protected]. Since I am not using my third cell number I visited Vodafone service centre at Borivali(w) and requested for disconnection. Before that I cleared my dues onthis number.The attenedent told he jhas processed for diconnection with immediate effect. Surprosingly I received bIll in Sept .Again I visiterd their centre and submitted my application in writting forwhich the the attendednt told he can not give acknowlkedgement as he is not aouthorised . He stamped my application and told he has processed the diconnection and assured that no bills will be send topme. Again I received billinthis month. During enquiry when I asked any formality or any application ahs to submitted for diconnection .They informed that verbal request is sufficient. It seems they are instructed to not to entertain the diconnection and give weg explaination and also not process thre disconnection as it will affect their performance. They should immediately diconnect my cell number [protected] if not acted propmtly I will compell to go for another service provider for my other cells.

Kindly instruct vodafone in proper way so that what happen tome willnot happen to other vopdafore cuetomers.

Yours faithfully

Jadhav BB

This is Sharmila Basu using Vodafone no [protected].

On 28th morning I got a call from Alpha Telecom Bhandup (B – 1003, Station Plaza, Station Rd, Bhandup West, Mum – 78) for an additional Sim Card and if I get the Card with an initial payment of Rs. 350.00, they will give me the following benefits on my existing card :

1 paisa – 1 sec 199 plan
                3 Vodafone nos on which I can call on the basis of 10 p per min
                1 paisa - 1 sec on domestic roaming on my existing Card
                Itemised bill for 3 billing cycles (When I told them that I have already agreed for 1 year itemized billing by paying Rs. 249.00; they said the same will carry on after 3 months; thus total = 12 months + 3 months)
                I would get a Reebok gift after submitting the 1st bill of the new number ([protected])

I paid Rs.350.00 on 28th Dec’09 afternoon. The new simcard was delivered to me on 30th Dec’09. I was promised, BF 199 1 sec 1 paisa will be activated immediately on my existing card with all other benefits. Now, after repeated follow-ups, I am unable to get a proper response. Every time I call up, I speak to a lady called Ms.Neelam (she is the one who spoke to me first from Alpha Telecom). She says the following :

1. The connection 199 plan has been activated on my existing no. [protected]

2. She will speak to the respective person in Vodafone and call me back.

I called up Vodafone helpline repeated to check if my services are activated but there was no confirmation or request sent to them, I should visit a Vodafone store with my challan. When I called up Ms.Neelam this morning, she again said the services are activated and there is no need to go to Vodafone store.

I’m very sorry to say I’m clueless on what is happening. I strongly feel a Company of your repute should delink from this kind of institutions which leads your client from heaven to hell.

I want you immediate intervention in this and give back my deposit and take me out from this mess.

SHARMILA BASU
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — complaint to Alpha Telecom Members

complaint on Alpha Telecom Members Bhandup Mumbai
                not telling clearly about documents. after receiv the money they are not response proper.
                very bad service getting from vodafone
                bad bad bad bad bad
                Hi Sharmila,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concerns regarding Vodafone FnF service & itemised bill have been clarified. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

With this mail I just want to draw your kind attention towards the fraud made by CCC sales team. In November, I made a request for postpaid connection to customer care and after the follow up by CCC I got Vodafone no. [protected] along with the application form. Same evening I received the call from CCC that this no is already in the process of activation for another customer and after 3-4 day activation done for other customer with taking my confirmation. After 5 days CCC again approach me and offer me [protected]. Since then I am using this number. I send email to corporate department for companionate, but till the time they have not taken any action.

With my present no [protected] I am receiving messages from ABN Amro Bank and DB alert services which is not belongs to me. Regarding that I once again contact 111 on 2nd January and then I come to know that this is a reused umber given to me. I asked for the complaint number but them CCC didn’t provide me the number as the request type is not available in software. Also I am not able to create account with myVodafone portal due to error “user already registered”.

As per the suggestion I visit Vodafone store at Dwarka on 5th Jan but they also not accept my written complaint. They offer me fresh number but when I told him for batter number then the current one, they refused. They also suggest me for DNC but why should I go for DNC? They provide me reference no 25655210 and told me to write to nodal officer.

Being a customer nobody will like to take used numbers but your CCC given me reused number two times. This is a clear case of cheating to achieve the selling targets by CCC executives. Through my mail I wish to highlight these points to you that what your sales team is doing to your customers. They are forcing people for not recommending Vodafone to anybody.

I never aspect such kind of fraud from such a world famous mobile operator and I am request you to please look into the matter and take a prompt remedial action. As a companionate, a fresh new number should be allotted to me or my current number should be make Rent-free. I am expecting some positive response from your side within 10 days else I will moves to further stage of escalation after that.

Thanks & Regards,

SUNIL KUMAR
                  Vodafone no. [protected]
                  Email id: Sunil.[protected]@serco.com, sunil.[protected]@live.com

Please treat this mail as a customer complaint e-mail, I am complaining due to unnecessary harassment when i was on roaming and dissatisfactory service provided by Vodafone.

My number is [protected], On[protected] I had sent a request to change my existing corporate plan CUG 199 to Enterprise Advantage 150 (TM code 866) which should include all the discounts available in CUG 199 plan. I was under impression that this would be taken care within 10-15 days. Unfortunately on December( more then a month), I had received an Itemized bill of Rs 6,211.50 which did not include any discounts which I should be getting under plan CUG 199.

This problem was addressed 3 times to the Vodafone representative and I was suggested to pay the average amount which I think would be the amount after including all discounts and also assured us that this problem would be corrected in the next Bill i.e. Jan 1010 and the discounts would be adjusted. This was communicated 3 times and every time your representative entered all the information into the system. I am not sure which type of system you all are using, seems not centralized at all and creating nuisance to customer like us.

After explaining 3 times I have received several SMS regarding the payment of remaining amount else the service would be discontinued. That time again I had communicated the same to the Vodafone representative and he assured us that the services will be continued while on ROAMING.

On 31st Dec, my service got discontinued when i was on roaming and after paying the remaining amount It got started. Currently I am not able to make any calls to anywhere (Local or STD), even not able to call 111. I am totally frustrated with your services.

This is a total harassment of a customer and proper lack of professionalism from your people. You can check my track records of Bill payments, from last 2 years I have never made any late payment and this was the reward I got from your side.

This needs to be corrected ASAP.

Purbasha Banerjee

Voda Phone Service Provider — Unnecessary Harassment

Dear Sirs,
                    I have never registered a request for the provision/
                    installation of Radio Sevice with my No.[protected] for which
                    a charge of Rs.12/-per week is being levied for the last so many
                    month. Although I have made arequest for the discontinuance of this
                    this service forth. It is reqested that all the money unnecessarily recovered may be refunded by making its addition in the balance
                    of about Rs.900/- left in my account. It will be appreciated that immediate action is initiiated
                    Yours fathfully
                    (Surinder M.Passi)

Vodafone service provider — Unnecessary harassment

Dear Sir.
                    My Vodaphone No.is [protected] and I have been
                    a customer for the last about trree years. I never requested for the installation of radio service from this number but a service charge of Rs.12 /- per week is unnecessary being leviied.This is most ridiculous and unwarranted particularly I have got registered numerous complaints in this regard but no result. Further I am receiving service messages for which no request has been made. Service of these messages may also be stopped forthwith.

Yours sincerely,

(Surinder M.Passi)
                    Hi Purbasha,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/DTIoM and we’d be happy to help.

Hi Surinde,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/2i80q and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone — unnecessary harassment

myself being a vodafone user for more than 3 years now i truly believe that the demands for id proofs to be submitted is nothing more than pure harassment for the users. i tried doing so and was sent back twice. on the first case they demanded for a document which i failed to produce because vodafone executives "overlooked" the fact. on the second case the vodafone store was closed!
                    now they have barred my outgoing calls and i cannot call customare care either!
                    me as well as many among my friends & family who have been subjected to similar situations are totally enraged.
                    if vodafone has lost documents or wants to check on their users then it should be them running...why we?

Vodafone — unnecessary harassment of customer

That I am a vodafone subscribers for more than 6 years and holding two numbers in my name [protected] and [protected]. both these numbers are postpaid.

That I have submitted all the documents related to customer verification in October 2010 at Vodafone shop at M2K, Sector 3, Rohini, Delhi-85.

That I was submitting two copies of my documents with two separate forms as I have two connections in my name. But at Vodafone shop I was told by the executive to submit single form for both the numbers as the numbers are in same name and address. So I had submitted a fresh single form stating both of my aforementioned numbers on approx. 14-15 Oct 10.

That from 10th Nov.10 vodafone has started sending warning message on my [protected] to submit the vitrifaction documents before every outgoing call. In the message customer is asked to contact customer care for more assistant.

That keeping all this in consideration, I called vodafone customer care on 13th Nov. 10. But to my surprise I found not a single option on IVRS to contact customer care executive. The IVRS starts with promotion campaign of Delight message then it says Press 1 for ... 2, for .., 3 for ..., 4 for ... 5 for ...., 6 for delight message (repeated again, although it was told in the beginning also) and ends.

That in none of the 6 options there is anything like "talk to operator" which is "option 9". After many options in random i got connected to sales dept. some executive named Nitesh picked the phone and asked me to call again on IVRS and disconnected the call.

That again after trying several times I reached to customer care executive, named Deepak through "SIM Lost complaint" option. (Is there any governing body to check the genuineness of IVRS of the operators?)

That After telling entire story I was told that vodafone has not received any documents from my behalf. Then I asked to check the status of my second number [protected]. I was told that they have received the document against this number on 16th Oct.10. Despite telling numerous times that it was the same form that verifies my second number then howcome vodafone can send me such warning messages.

That when I was not satisfied with Deepak I asked him to transfer my call to his senior / manager so that I can make them understand the situation. But firstly he refused to do so then on putting pressure he put the call on hold and after few minutes he came back and told that the senior is busy and asked me to call later. (Can anyone understand the situation I was going through after trying for approx. 1 hr or so)

That I again insisted him not to disconnect my call as happened with previous executive under any circumstance and I can wait till his so called senior gets free to attend my call. After making unnecessary arguments he again put my call on hold and after sometime disconnected it.

I want that such things need to be monitored on regular basis by Government authorities so that customers should not face any such problems. It is ONLY customers who pay for the operators not the operators, so how can they behave like this.

Alok Som,