Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 23, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1226

R/Sir,

I am Nisha From Manpur .actually Meri Payment abhi nahi hui Hai our mere Dadi maa kanidhan ho gaya hia jo ki UP me rahti thi..Mere mobile me abhi balence nahi hai jisse mai waha baat karsaku...pls help me i am very sad now ..pls help pls tranfer my amount in my other no...pls my other n is [protected] & old no is [protected]...pls help me..Actually I Am in Privete jobe in out of my city...

I'm a vodafone prepaid customer for the past 1 & 1/2 year, ([protected])recently recd sms stating submit the documents
and been there,( vasai west vodafone centre) in q 4 one hour, on my turn, they say documents are not sufficient.
On purchase all my originals were shown, but now what is new fun ? They don't mind others time has also got some value.
I told them to cancel the connection if these documents are insufficient.
Why I should again produce my doc ?
Is there any rule
All my doc are genune.

Vodafone — Refund my money-9999805466

• This is with reference to the wrong amount of Rs 30 deducted from the prepaid mobile as per confirmation of your customer care regarding the deduction was made for sending the 10 flash sms at around 1.40 pm -2.00 pm , but in actual the same was not done as I only operate the mobile .

• I need my money back as there was no sms sent from my end.

• This is an unfair trade practice followed by Vodafone...

As per Vodafone custmore care suggestion, I visited the Vodafone store sec-18 noida twice.
    But every time they refused to conversion from post paid to pre paid by giving absurd reason after a long wait.

On the first visit 3rd June , I met with MS Sangeeta Devi after waiting for more than two hours,
    but she refused to convert from post paid to prepaid giving a unusual reason that first I will
    deactivate the National Roaming and said it will take some time so please come after 6thJune.
    she promised me to she will change this connection after 6th June after submitting documents/payements.
    please find the attached doc for reference.
    (Token No - 175 and reference No[protected]
    then I received a SMS confirmation that My National roaming is deactivated.

On the second visit 7th June, I met with a customer care executive and after a long disscussion
    (This lady does not know the difference between GB and MB usage of Internet usage !!!),
    She agreed to refer a customer care executive ABHISHEK(a frusted and angry man).
    please find the attached doc for reference.
    (Token No - 175 and reference No[protected]

When I asked my concern to ABHISHEK, he directly said that he does not care about any mail
    or any past conversion with CC and promised made by SANGEETA devi who deactivated my national roaming.
    and said I will start my own process whether this conversion can be done or not, Its not your choice.
    I tried a lot to understand him why I need this conversion. but he did not listen at all and
    all the time he talked with very angree mood and with bad manner.

The same situation was happening with other customer also and all are irriated by their behavior
    (ABHISHEK and NEHA).

After a long heated argument, finally ABHISHEK has declared/annouced that I will not do this,
    you can do whatever you want do,and At max I will disconnect your phone connection.

After Three hours,Finally he ordered the security man to switch off all the light and down the shutter.
    and left away from the seat.
    Finally, One of the customer care executive (NEHA, as name she said) said the It will be not done
    and no need to come again and again.
    Dec 16, 2016
    Jul 17, 2012
    Vodafone India Customer Care's response
    Hello HR.Choudhary,

Thank you for your time on our call. We hope we were able to assist you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh.
    Hai

Its Ramya . I have Vodafone number ( [protected] ) . one week before my number was blocked due to not payment of mobile number. but three days( 12.07.2011 ) before i ll pay my mobile bill sum of 1500/-..still number they not active my number its very horrible. i was not expect this type of service. yesterday ( 13.07.2011 ) i was trying your customer care more than 15 times but there is no proper response. Receipt no : AB 100265. Collected by Mr. Sathish.
    SIR, I AM VODAFONE CUSTOMER HAVING POST PAID SIM ,SIR, I WANT TO CONVERSION OF POST PAID SIM TO PRE PAID SIM MY CELL NO.IS [protected] PLZ ARRANGE TO CHANGE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND ADVISE ME ACCORDINGLY ON MY MAIL ID : hr.[protected]@sbi.co.in

thanks.
    HR.CHOUDHARY
    415 VIJAY NAGAR JABALPUR
    plz arrange to convert my post paid sim to pre paid my mobile no.is [protected]

thanks,

H.R.CHOUDHARY

Respected sir,
      I have a mobile connection vodafone prepaid sim with the number of [protected] since[protected].
      Now I want the details of incoming and outgoing calls list from january, 2010 to 5th june, 2010. Please send the details as soon as possible.
      My Address:
      P. Sreenivasulu,
      D.No: 8/16,
      Podalakuru,
      Nellore(dist),
      AndhraPrasesh.
      E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.in.
      Aug 13, 2020
      sir plz sent my incoming outgoing call list no is [protected]
      sir i need 23/01/2012 and 24/01/2012 two days calling report.

my mobile number is [protected]

THANKING YOU

yours faithfully

m hidayathulla khader

Vodafone Prepaid — online recharge

sir i have made online recaharge of 222 on 27/5/10 for mobile no [protected] .the recharge was not done.

i have made another recharge on the same no for rs 222 again it was not done .this recharge transaction no isMCIT[protected].PLEASE CREDIT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT .i would also like to tell you that yourcustomer service is not good at all .they are definately not happy to help.i wonder why i have taken vodafone prepaid...

I am Sachin Kapoor,, my mobile number - [protected].
        I have converted my Vodafone Post-paid account to Pre-paid account on Saturday - 5June2010.
        And on monday(7June 2010) , my mobile phone outgoing has been disconnected by Vodafone , the reason behind is given by Vodafone that document name is mis-match (like in my passport name is Sachin and on my rent agreement name is Sachin Kapoor).

My complaint is that i got the message from vodafone regarding same issues on Monday(7 June 2010 Time 9.26 AM by saying that "my outgoing will be disconnected with in 48 Hours, so please submit documents". And when i checked then My outgoing had been disconnected on Monday 7 June 2010 Time 9.27AM means with in 1 minute,, At that time i was in office,, i was unable to go Vodafone office in my office timing.

I also called to Vodafone Customer care,, but they replied that you will have to submit the document,, i said that i will submit the document today itself but you should provide some time to me, because i am in office , i can come in evening. AS you send the nessage that my out going will be disconnected with in 48 hours then why did you disconnect my phone with in 1 min.. then they replied that ot's our RULE,,,

Vodafone should provide some hours for submit the documents, they can't disconnected the phone service with out saying any thing.
        Because of their bad service i suffer a lot......Some action should be taken by government against Vodafone,,,,,

Government should put some restriction on Vodafone Monopoly like what ever happened with me,,,because it is always happened when anybody do convert their Post-Paid to Pre-paid,,,

Vodafone always say they provide best service but actually they provide Worst service,,, i Suggest to every one that please DO NOT TAKE SIM OF VODAFONE EVER.......

Please take acion on it.

Vodafone — getting dirty sms

Respected Sir,

I the undersigne Mr.kamil B Borges as resident of khanapur kindly like to bring to your
          notice that i am getting dirty sms as well as sexual abuses from the vodaphone number which is as follows [protected] and when i try to call the person he/she does not attends the call. Sir i cannot change my existing number as i work private firm.Sir i will be very much thankfull if you...
          Hello Sir,

Just wanted to let you know after 5 calls to the call center of Vodafone, personally interacting with the Sales person here at my organisation the postpaid connection I had taken one and a half months ago has been unsuccessfully converted to the corporate plan.

While taking the connection I was informed that the conversion will take place in 48 hours once I send a mail from my corporate id. After...

REMINDER :::: ONE

This is the first reminder for my below mention concern.

MS / MRS Sushma – I had called up your contact center at 3:56 AM wherein my call was not answered wherein I was getting the voice coming at other side & later call gets transfer at IVR. Kindly check what kind of service assistance is their.

Subrato Dass

Subject: Unwanted VAS :::: [protected]
          Importance: High

Dear Team,
          Ref : Mobile No. : [protected]
          This is with reference to highlight that I am your Vodafone user from last 2.5 years. I am regular payer of my bills also. But from last 6 & more months, I am regularly paying for an UNWANTED SERVICE been activated under my Mobile number. This service is “CRICKET ALERT”.
          This service gets activated long back under my account while accessing the VODAFONE LIVE. OK with this as it was my mistake but I am looking to discontinue the same from DAY ONE itself. But all in-vain of no use.
          Because to delete this service, I need to send an “CAN CA” to 111 but I am getting the revert SMS “You are not ACTIVE for this service. Get Cricket updates & more dial *123*11#. Rs.30 per month”
          To get it rectified I had walked up to your nearest VODAFONE store also at NIT, Faridabad. But they people were not ready to help might having too much customer base with you & less manpower at your store. Because one of your member replied “MEI KYA KYA DEKHU….AGAR SMS SE DEACTIVATE NAHIE HO RAHA TOH……MUJHE NAHI MALUM KAISE DEACTIVATE HOGA”
          Spoken with your best customer care representative not listed the name with me(check out your database must be there), but of no use. They were GOOD FOR NOTHING. VODAFONE is using the slogan “HAPPY TO HELP YOU” this is absolutely in correct as it should be “HAPPY TO CHEAT YOU”.
          I am an employee of DISHTV & my company bears my mobile bills but above mentioned services can’t be entertain. Every month, I need to give explanation for the said service & need to pay the amount towards my accounts team for the clearance. This leads in delay of the bill payment & due to this from last few months I am regularly charged for the LATE FEE amount also.

Check out the details at your end as really feeling that need to highlight to my company management to close the corporate plan with VODAFONE.

Awaiting for your response call for this.

Subrato Dass

Vodafone — Charges of VAS is high

Charges of VAS (Value Added Services) of Vodafone is too much high as compare to other Mobile Service Provider, like Miss Call Alert Vodafone is charging Rs. 30/- Month, Also For Blocking Unwanted Numbers, Vodafone is charging Rs. 99/- Month which is too high, If Vodafone can not provide details o[censored]nwanted(fraud) Numbers this facility of blocking unwanted calls should be free/nominal charge.

Kindly do the needful....

Prakash Srivastava
          Mob: [protected]

Vodafone Prepaid — Outgoing discontinued in prepaid

Recently I took a new vodaqfone prepaid conncetion. And I have submitted my Pune passport and photograph as identity proof.
            Today (05.06.2010) onwards they have discontinued my outgoing. I can receive incoming. I talked to the Vodafone customer care. Thay said there are some problem in document filling up. As my address proff is accurate.

Please tell me where is my fault. I am suffrering. Even...

Vodafone — non deactivation of PCN Service

PCN service is activated automatically on my mobile number [protected] on 1st june 2010. Immediately sent NPCN message at 111 and got confirmation that PCN service will be deactivated within 48 hours. On 3rd june spoke to customer care and they asked to switch off and on the mobile but the problem persisted. Sent message again for deactivation and sent sms on 6790 for resolution but nothing happened till now....

Respected Sir,
            I am using vodafone sim, and my no. is [protected]. I want to my incoming and Outgoing calls list from January, 2010 to Till to date. Please send the details.
            Respected sir,
            Now I want the details of incoming and outgoing calls list from january, 2010 to 22th june, 2010. Please send the details as soon as possible.
            send my mail id ashu.[protected]@gmail.com
            Dear sir

I have pre paid mobile connection no [protected] i want my incoming & outgoing calls list of last 3 months what ever charges i will pay

my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

thanks & regards
            Thanking you sir.
            i am using vodaphone sim my no [protected] i need incoming and out going list

Vodafone — Vodafone unapologetic for the inconvenience caused to me

Vijit
              to paymentassist.., Vodafonecare, bcc: me

show details Jun 3 (1 day ago)

Forwarding the email as I mis-spelt the email address paymentassist.[protected]@vodafone.com

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
              From: Vijit <[protected]@gmail.com>
              Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 3:31 AM
              Subject: Fwd: Vodafone not at all happy to help
              To: paymentassisst.[protected]@vodafone.combr...

Respected Sir,
              Myself Tangsal M.F. , I refilled my Mobile([protected]) with Vodafone Scheme of 215RS recharge for 415 mins, I recieved messege that your acount has been refilled with 215 rupees (transaction ID: KK[protected]), but it is not credited to me till after 40 HRs after recharge. I had paid 215 RS to Retailer also 40 HRS ago.
              There customer care people are not co operating with me at all. Every time i call to them they make new stories and asks for 6 hrs time, but even after 40hrs passed they did nothing.
              I am working here in banglore , I am basically from Kalyan (Maharashtra), I need to talk to my family which is not possible due to this problem,
              I kindly request you to take necessary action.
              Thanking You.
              Tangsal M.F.
              Aug 13, 2020

Hi this is to bring to your notice that couple of month back I Have applied for a vodafone connection (Post paid).

Mr Sanjeev from Vodafone contacted me and sold me a sim of mumbai knowing that i am residing in vasai and it will attract roaming charges.

Despite of my repeat complaints company dint take any action on my conern nor they provided any complaint number whenever i called up. I was persistently asked by them to take free roaming services by paying some additional charges ....That was only resolution they had for my concern raised.

Fienlly when their collection agency and agent contacted me, i explained them whole scene telling them that i had not used this sim and i want a replacement untill i get replacement i am not going to pay the bill.

Now they had sent me alegal notice via J.R VAKIL AND ASSOCIATES
                Ref no.-VEL-AltMAY-10-04BAL.Irv6 asking me toclear the dues or they will take a legal action against me.

I want justice on these matter :

1. When i told this men Mr Sanjeev that I am in Vasai and this number will be used in vasai why did he provide me Bombay number ??

2. When I got welcome call from executive of vodafone and same thing was put forward to her, she asked me to take free roaming voucher instead of offering me replacement of SIM.

3. DEspite of me telling 5times to company that I have not used this sim and will not make any payment till u give me a new number which will not catch roaming in vasai....They kept bothering me with their collection agents and calls .

4.Icing on the cake is they are sending me the legal notice for a mere payment of 508Rs with an regular interest of 18%

DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE WAY A COMPANY IS SUPPOSED TO CHEAT THEIR CLIENTS ????

Vodafone — FOR SIM CARD CLOSED

RESPECTED SIR,
                  MYSELF MADHU SHARMA W/O-SRI SATPAL SHARMA
                  ADDRESS
                  VILLAGE - AHIR MAJRE
                  TEHSIL - GANAUR
                  DIST. - SONIPAT
                  PROBLAM IS THAT MY SIM CARD NO-[protected] PER PAID IS MISSING ON DATED 02.05.10 IN MY VILLAGE AREA.
                  SO PLEASE CLOSE THIS SIM...

I am Dr. Niraj from Jalandhar cant. Vodafone care activate the services like job alerts, call filter, miss call alert etc and deduct money even after denying to activate the services. It is rediculous that they deduct money from our balance and we not only feel cheated but also sometime we feel helpless at the new place where we need some talk value. My mobile number is [protected] and my adress is H.N.: 612, new defence colony, phase I, Jalandhar cant. My second number is [protected].
                  Aug 13, 2020

I had purchased a Blackberry 8520 Curve from the Vodafone outlet at JMD Regent Square at Gurgaon on the 5th of November. I started experiencing some voice issues in December itself but I assumed those to be Vodafone network problem and did not action upon them.

On 7th Feb my phone completely broke down and I couldn't make any voice calls from the handset. Vodafone executives were extremely unfriendly...
                    Below is the msg i have received on my mobile number [protected] (new delhi) dated :May 31, 2010 at 10:41 PM

From sender : [protected]@

YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 450,000 POUNDS IN ONGOING COCA-COLA PROMO UK(FOR SPONSORING S.A 2010 WORLD CUP) FOR CLAIM CONTACT US ON EMAIL([protected]@live.com)

KINDLY UPDATE