Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

I have activated callertune on 16th dec.2008 and message sent to me that rs30/-will be charged for month.Now on 1st january they once again charge rs30 for caller tune.In complains reply, they said that every month is starts at 1st of the month.This information they shoul give me at the activation.
Vodafone approached me in the month of February and charges was not as per commitment from the day one, even afater so many calls they never revert the same and continue to cahrges the same excess charges, now they send me a legal notice also.i want them to resolve the matter otherwise i will file a calim of Rs. 25000/- as herasment charges.
My bill dt 19/01/09 Ph no. [protected] ... I have recieved an sms for bill amount on Rs.5298.00 . The fact behind this is that i neither recived nor made any calls for the month of december just to cross cheque the bill amount. I had doubts regarding the billing for previous months. This month i should hv rcvd rental charges only. I disagree to the bill amount please clarify... I want my detailed billing...
chennaiblossoms.com helps you to order online to send flowers to Chennai, Gifts to Chennai, Birthday gifts to Chennai, Gifts to Chennai from US, Gifts to Chennai India, Flowers to Chennai India
Hi My name is Charu Sharma and my phone no is [protected].I want my credit limit to be 1000/- than what vodafone has set it to 5000/-.I have complaint about this many times even going to vodafone shop but no proper response has come on this regard.Kindly do the needfull.

Regards Charu Sharma.
DEAR SIR,,

VODAFONE COMPANY KA MAI SIM USE KAR RAHE HU,, BUT IS SIM MAI COMPANY WALE HAR DIN NAYE SCEME ACTIVATE KAR DETE HAI ,, OR JAB MAI CUSTOMER CARE PAR BT KARTA HU KE ,, WO KEHTE HAI KE 4 SE 48 GHANTE KE BHAD HAMRI PASS INFORMATION ATE HAI,,.OR MERE ITNE CHARGES AB TAK KATE HAI KE SIR MERE SIM KA ACCOUNT --MAI CHALA JATA HAI,,OR MAI DUKHI HO GAYA HU SERVICES KO BAND KARWATE 2,, SO I REQUST TO U ,,, PLZ ACTION THIS COMPANY,,,,MY MOBILE NO...[protected]
Dear team,
I am regular user of vodafone as i was using [protected] in M.P.
But as i got transferred in UP i am using [protected].
Yesterday i recharge with 27 for lowering the STD calls.
But when i called to two nos in uttarakhand charges were
deducted as per local charges. The two nos were of airtel and bsnl.
After talk with kanak on 198 i came to know that thosee no are local.
Tell me how its possible if your network is having std in uttarakhand and
airtel and bsnl are local. So i should change the service provider and move to
airtel or bsnl.
Those nos on which i have made std are:[protected], [protected].
Looking for best solution.
Deepak Raturi

pls send the details and address of thid phine number [protected]
    pls send this details to my email id.this is urgent...
    from last two days i am not able to send any msgs toh any local and std numbers from my vodafone number.
    i can recieve...

dear sir, kindly ref complaint 08 01 09 in which it was mentioned that by doing false verification vodafone issued the connection no. [protected] in the name of mr. madan mohan who is not residing at N-18/A-3 Dilshad Garden delhi-110095 .It means either fake documents submitted or without any verification the details submitted by customer entertained which is highly objectionable and serious mistake on their part while contacted on this issue at Dilshad Garden Voda fone customer care Mr Ali c/o Passi communication he had told verification is carried out by vodafone Rep Sunita .Now it is requested 1. Immediately suspend the no.[protected] in the name of mr. madan mohan 2 A Police enqry so that accountablity can be fixed 3 The same way in Bombay terrorist managed to get mobile connection etc as the verification was not proper. If any odd things occurs it will be the sole responsibility of the VODAFONE ESSAR MOBILE SERVICE LIMITED My contact no. is [protected]
    i wanna 1 no enqary

I am urgently in need of all the call log details since the last one month with its duration & charges . My phone number...

sim no.[protected]
      since last card has been not activated
      Dec 12, 2016
      Apr 02, 2012
      Vodafone India Customer Care's response
      Hi Jitesh,

We would like to inform you that the number has already been activated on 31/03/12. Please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan

I have been using your postpaid service for the past two years. I feel postpaid plan is working out to be expensive for me. therefore i request you to kindly dissconnect my service from feb 26, 2009.

my phone number to be disconnected is [protected].

my alternative number is [protected].

thanking you,

Anup.
      dear sir,

This is to inform that you pls post paid to prepaid change me my no:[protected]
      dear sir,

This is to inform that you pls post paid to prepaid change me my no:[protected]

vinod
      I change my prepaid no. into postpaid no. but three day gon my prepaid no. was not converted into prepaid no. .
      sir/mam, my self Ranjeet singh resident of mallital nainital and my number [protected] is lost for a month and on 30.12.2011 when i give a call it was busy after that its switchoff. may i kindly get the detail incoming and outgoing of my number of the avobe mentioned date.
      sir i am Jitesh kumar Joshi
      I have bought a Vodafone Postpaid Connection through Agent
      He do not Open the postpaid connection ago 3 days
      the connection verification is okey

Pls my number is [protected]

and agent no. [protected]
      pls above agent number confirm name & Address this person
      you can send address below this mail id
      [protected]@gmail.com & inform me my number [protected]
      Sir/ Madam
      Me Brijesh Kumar Singh
      Mane noida sector 18 se 2 postpaid connection 2 weak pahle purchase kiye the postpaid no hai [protected], [protected] purchage kiye hai.per mera verification bhi successfully huye bahut time ho gaya hai.per abhi tak mare no activated nahi huye hai. Jab verification karne aaye the ghar per to bol ke gaye the ki 24 hour me activated ho jayege.per activated nahi huye hai.me Vodafone store noida sector 18 kam se kam 13-14 baar ja chuka hu.har baar bola jata hai kal activated ho jayege per abhi tak activated nahi huye hai .sir/ madam me Vodafone ki service se kush nahi hu.Vodafone store per company customers ke help ke liye rakhte hai per WO customer ko jhut bol kar best scheme or best service ka bol Karl apna target pura karte hai phir no customers per pahuchne ke baad customers se thik se baat tak nahi karte help to bahut dur ki BAAT hai. Notes:- me bahut paresan ho gaya hu .Vodafone ja ja kar plz no activated kara dijeye.

Ap mare SE contact in no per kar sakte hai.[protected], [protected]
      Plzzzzzz help me.
      Thankyou

This is to inform you that there have been ISD calls made from the number [protected] for around...

My vodafone bihar mobile no. [protected] activate on 20/12/2008 after few day call barrings services activate wedout any message from vodafone. Till today we not make out going call for my vodafone bihar mobile no. [protected].
        So please take action against vodafone bihar.

Binod Thakur
        [protected] (Vodafone Bihar)
        [protected] (Vodafone Mumbai)
        I would like to resolve my complain regarding vodafone SIM.

Thank you very much.

Binod
        Dear all,

some body try to disturb from this number [protected]. can you provide me this mobile holder information. like address and Name.

Naresh Kumar
        am i ad from muzaffarpur(bihar)
        dear
        sir
        i am ad from kanti city, respited time lider no corporate in my work
        dear
        sir, mera num-[protected]and [protected] hi.
        arun kumar bhagwanpur begusarai bihar.
        sim 15/08/2014.ko open kiya gya.
        punh 17/08/2014.ko ek number [protected] pe call barring likh ke band ka diya gya.
        jab my coll kiya ministor to btaya gya ki lockal addras digiaga to chalu ho ga.
        my begusarai ka lockal addras diya vary fikesan kiya gya. btaya gya 24hr ke andr open kar diya jaga.
        my sir aryan gee, deepak gee, mr raj ko coll kar ke thak gya. coll lene ke liy v taiyar nhi hi.
        begusarai ministor pe kaibar gya.only 24hr.ka smy liya jata hi.
        sir mera numbar bhut puran airtal ka tha.
        [protected] numbar chalu hi.
        mere sath aisa kiyo kiya ja rha hi.

I have been changed my SIM due to rejection after entering wrong PIN & PUK. SIM has been replaced me on 7th Jan 2009 from...

I had a Vodafone post paid connection in Mumbai from 12th May 2008 to 13th July 2008 bearing number [protected]. In June 2008, I had made a deposit of Rs.3500 to avail the ISD facility in my connection. When I got this number disconnected, I was told the amount will be refunded to me by cheque by 24th September 2008. I was provided service request no[protected] by Vodafone for the same.
          Till date I haven't received my money back and repeated request to Vodafone customer care has fallen in deaf ears

Since I was out of India for last six months, every time I used to call Vodafone customer care a new representative used to pick the phone and I had to re-state the whole story again and again causing severe dent in my telephone. Further, the Customer service representative never provided a concrete explanation and gave illogical excuses as to the Rs 3500 has been dedcuted as cancellation charges. Where there is not a single cent outstanding against my connection.

Vodafone — Refundable deposit

A refundable deposit of Rs.3000/- for ISD is not being refunded since last 6 months.
          Pls. suggest.

Vodafone — Not giving refund back easily

Respected Sir,
          My case is that I purchased a postpaid connection from vodafone 2 months before from now. I purchased it because of some false information about the product. but when I got to know about the reality about the connection and its hidden charges, I applied for cancelling of the connection. when i went to the vodafone store of Kamla nagar, delhi-07, the public relation officer told me that i will get my refund back in 45 days. then after 45 day i went again to the store. this time the P.R officer told me that i will get my money after 5 days. when i went to the store again after 5 days on 30th march, 2009, the p.r officer said that my cheque is ready but it is not in the store. they told me to come again after 5 days.
          this is the case. now I want compensation for the wastage of my time and delay in the payment.

we are having 3 mobiles in our home which are having vodafone prepaid connection but all them having network connectivity problem in side the house. My phone is handset bundle offer mobile and this no is [protected] but this sim is suddenly not working and REGISTRATION FAILED and my sim condition is good

vodafone prepaid recharge(reg) — vodafone prepaid recharge(reg)

From,

A.R. Radha krishnan,
            Sri Ram Stores,
            P.C. Convent School Complex
            Theni.
            PH. [protected]

Sub: Requirstion of asking vodafone EC-reg.
            We have a stationary shop named SRI RAM STORES at Theni- Periyakulam main Road near bus stop which is a centre place at Theni. in our shop we are doing cell recharge through EC for all kinds of All cell companies. we are selling vodafone recharge card for above RS 3000/ per month. almost all our vodafone customers want to do their recharge through EC only. we have applied 3 times to Theni VODAFONE delar to get EC connection. but they didn't give us the EC connection. they told that they missed our application.they didn't response us correctly. so, please take necessary step to give us the VODAFONE EC conection as early as possible.

Your's faithfully,
            A.R. Rathakrishnan.

A.R. Rathakrishnan
            SRI RAM STORES
            P.C. COMPLEX,
            THENI.
            PH.[protected]

Vodafone Prepaid — REGISTRATION FAIL

I have been using my number [protected] for the last three months, but, all of sudden my phone got blocked as there was no signal. Now, it shows sim card registration failed.

I contact customer care and was told to bring the sim to any retail store. I went to store and told them all about. I was surprised by one your Executive who said me that it had happend due to moisture or a case rapidly charging. late, I was told to pay 100/= to get a new sim.

I don't see any thing wrong in my Nokia Set and charging it and why should pay 100/= for new sim.
            Now a days it is very common that most of the sim card have the same problem, where user role in operating a cellephone may not be the reason.

Please do let me know whether my problem will be solved? And, secondly, when will my sim card be reactivated.

thanks

Sangeeta
            Well my name is seshu i'm working as a computer consultant here in Guntur District Andhra pradesh
            I recently took the vodafone prepaid sim card no.[protected].I submitted all the proofs which is required.I took the card on Saturday afternoon 05/09/09.On the same day i was submitted all the proofs.On Monday 07/09/09 the shopman sent the sms to vodafone.I took dis sim to my piancee who is residing in HYD.On Saturday evening I sent the sim card through Courier.Dat was delivered on monday evening she is complaining dat dis was not activated, immediately i ran to vodafone shop and asked the shopman.den they sent d sms to vodafone.Not activated till now.My number is [protected].when d sim was inserted in the mobile only d output coming is registration failed.
            please be consider
            My Vodaphone Sim No Ativasion

Vodafone — sim card registration failed suddenly

My vodafone no. is [protected].On 20 Sept 2011 suddenly sim card registration failed message appeared........
            My no. is not working since then............
            i want it to be reactivated as i m facing a lot of problems..........
            my alternate no. is 29842358

hello sir/madam
              i ramya krishnamurthy a vodafone customer residing in bangalore is receiving unwanted calls from the cell no [protected] which is very irritating... i kindly request the company to give the details of the respective number.

thanking you

yours faitfully

Ramya Krishnamurthy
              I am making this complaint against calls from vodafone services in the form of music, advertisements and so on.I request company to stop it completely.
              My mobile NO. is [protected] and lot o[censored]nwatned calls/sms are received on my mobile. I have made my request for DND activation but still it is not activated. It is once again requested to activate DND.
              plese tell me info of [protected] this no plese its urgent
              plese send me its name and add. on this email id [protected]@yahoo.in
              The number belongs to Atul Ardekar
              Hi am receiving unwanted calls from this number [protected]. A lady is calling from this number and torturing me

Vodafone — Callertune code [Resolved]

Hi, I have tried a lot but without sucess to find out code to activate the callertune "ride it" from My own way...

I had asked the dealer to give me a recharge of one month of Rs.200 which has the Talktime of Rs.112. But, he did the recharge which is the lifetime plan with Talktime of only Rs.10. thus, I could not get the desired balance.
                I raised the complaint with Vodafone (Service no.[protected]. On Sunday i.e 04/01/09, I had visited the Vodafone gallary at Borivli (W). The staff told me that on Monday i.e 05/01/09 query will be resolved.But the query was not resolved. I visited again on Monday i.e 05/01/09 as I did not get even a callback from Vodafone. The staff told me that NOTHING CAN BE DONE FOR THIS.
                Vodafone staff says that it is not their fault. Is it my fault to be a vodafone customer? When I was explaining my problem, staff immediately answered that Nothing can be done. From this, it seems that they have a good experience of such types of complaints.
                Above all, staff even counter questioned me that WHAT IS THE PROOF THAT I ASKED FOR THE ONE MONTH RECHARGE? I did not know that Vodafone has such image about its customers.
                On every such Lifetime recharge, company gets the Service Income of Rs.190.00 as aginst the income of Rs.88.00 as against the monthly scheme. Thus it is a point to think how much extra income company gets from cheating the customers & not taking the responsibilty.
                i had done with a recharge of 111 but i got a balance of.33 rupee .my transaction id is-RM[protected].so i wan my recharge so help me out...

Planning to go for vodafone connection. Please read this fully. Though this is my personal experience, I thought that as much people know about it, it would be benificial to all.
                  I had to leave India for my studies on 20th Sept. 2008. so I called the vodafone customer care on 1st Sept. to ask about the process. They said that it is ok and I can call the last day I need to go.

Perfect, so I called them before boarding the plane. The reply was that I need to clear my accounts and for that i need to wait until 25th (my billing date) when the bill would be generated and then visit one of their centers. I said that I will not be there in India, how can I visit. They said that they cannot help it, it is a process issue.

All pissed off I came for my studies and then got along thinking that they surely will contact me when they think they can close it. Guess what? They first mail I get from them was a warning to leagal notice. So much for their customer care. Even if they would have checked the records, I was using the number for more than 3 years and never had failed a payment. To a customer like this, the firt communication is a warning to leagal notice for a bill of less than 5000 INR.

Anyway, I replied to the warning to leagal notice that I am ready to pay the bill on condition that extra billing that has been done after my first request of closure to be removed and my phone connection disconnected. There was no reply, instead I recieved another bill next month. I replied with the entire story again to the helpdesk that I need help. Guess what was the reply?

They sent me a final LEAGAL NOTICE with a 4 day period for payment, which if not done they would drag me to court. I know lot of people would say that companies like this would not do something like this. But still there is always a fear of that. While their customer care people are exchanging mails with me, the leagal department is threatenning me with leagal notices. I was finally made to pay the amount in entire value and none of my mails were replied to.

This is just a small customer of a company that advertises "HAPPY TO HELP
                  Request for closure of [protected],
                  I request you to close my cell as i have shifted to mumbai .

Gaurav Bajaj
                  Hiiiiii

Name:- Ankit Chauhan
                  Mobile nu :- [protected]
                  Email id :- [protected]@gmail.com

Sri Ji Mere Vodafone Number Pe GPRS Open Nahi Ho Raha Hain. Na Hi Customer Care Pe Call Lagti Hain. Ham Jab bhi kis Aor Number Se Customer Care Pe Baat Karte Hain To Bataya Jata Hain Ki 72 Hour Me Thik Ho Jaye Ga. Jab ki Customer Care Pe Shikayat Kiye 7-8 Din Ho Gaye.. Hum Ne Customer Care Pe Kai Baar Shikayat Ki Par aaj Tak Mera Number Thik Nahi Hua. Mere Number Se Customer Care pe Call Kyu Nahi Lagti hain?

HELP YOU HAPPY ME
                  My name is Munish Sharma i have vodafone postpaid connection.My Number is [protected]. I got a call from customer care of vodafone that there is a special offer for you for mobile internet.The customer care person said the service will cost 250 for unlimited internet connection on mobile.I told customer care i don't have very good mobile and i am not sure whether internet will work on it.The customer care person suggested if you have camera in your mobile then it will work.So i said then activate the service.He suggested that you will recieve message from vodafone and customer care will tell you how to install internet system on the mobile. I didn't recieved any call from customer care nor did i get any message.From last two month suddenly my bill raised to 800 and so on.So i just confirmed why i am getting such high bills.They told that internet charges are applied to my connection.I never used internet on mobile and then also they are forcing me to pay the amount. I feel like cheated.Its not the matter of money its about bad service of vodafone and there system bugs for which customer has to suffer.I am getting my other connections disconnected from vodafone as i have 3 more connection of vodafone.Some suggest to call customer care and some suggest to contact the office in my town for this issue.I am really frustrated i had not paid there bill for last two months for this reason.

Please suggest me what should i do.
                  DEAR TEAM

THIS IS A COMPLAINT REGARDING VODAFONE SERVICES AND CUSTOMER CARE.
                  FIRST,SOME SERVICE WAS ACTIVATED ON MY NO [protected] AND A CHARGE OF RS. 150 WAS LEVIED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE,AND LATER MY REQUEST FOR REFUND WAS REJECTED.
                  SECOND,WHEN I TRIED TO FOLLOWUP WITH CUSTOMER CARE,THEY WERE EXTREMELY RUDE AND ABUSIVE,AND SHOW I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE.THIS IS NOT "HAPPY TO HELP" AS VODAFONE SAYS,BUT "HAPPY TO ABUSE"
                  Please connect Vodafone Bill no:[protected] Billdate 06.12.13 charges for this bill period 537.25 payments 360.39 Amount due on or before
                  24.12.13 = 220.25
                  Payment amount (INR) 220.25 was made through credit card vide payment ID MEPG[protected] Transaction Date[protected]:35:25 Relationship Number1.48735289
                  Sir, I would like to know why SMS has been sent to me for payment of Rs 537.25 when the above payment has already been made. It is sheer harassment .
                  Please acknowldge the receipt of above payment through email.

Y P RAHEJA
                  (m) [protected]

dear sir/madam,

I Ramya krishnamurthy a vodfone customer is receiving some unwanted calls on my cell from the no +91-[protected] which is irritating me very much.. I kindly request u to send me the details of the above no. which will be very useful for me to verify and place a complaint against the respective no.

yours faithfully

RAMYA KRISHNAMURTHY.
                    i want to know whose number is this [protected], the name and addres of this number, as sometimes
                    i get miss call from this number.
                    details of the phone no
                    dear sir/madam,

I mahesh kumawat a vodfone customer is receiving some unwanted sms on my cell from the no +91-[protected], [protected] which is irritating me very much.. I kindly request u to send me the details of the above no. which will be very useful for me to verify and place a complaint against the respective no.

yours faithfully

maheshkumawat
                    i need this vodafone no address please kindly help me immediatly

Threatening is the Vodafone way – But we want conversion from Postpaid to Prepaid

(Harassment by Vodafone in converting post-paid to pre-paid connection)

Threatening is vodafone’s usual way if you approach them with a complaint or request. They will not hear what bad experience you have gone through with them. They will just look at the last bill according to them, and will retort that they are going to send eminent people to your house to get the bills collected whatsoever, and boast that you won’t be able to resist them as they are lot more mightier than you can even imagine!

We Indians need to prove them wrong.

As far as I know, vodafone is the only mobile service provider in India who doesn’t allow conversion from post-paid to pre-paid. Once you are in their trap of post paid, you either have to keep paying the rent Or just discontinue the service to escape their monkey fist, threatening and litigations.

Mine is a very old Vodafone postpaid number and I don’t want to loose that number as it is circulated to so many key people. But when the Vodafone call center guys called me up and threatened to send their eminent people to get the bills collected, I wanted to switch from post paid to pr-paid. That way, they will have their damn money and I don’t have to speak to their henchmen again. While the talks were on, they again threatened me and taken steps for initiating legal proceedings against me. General Manager – Legal ( Yunus H Ahamed) yunus.[protected]@vodafone.com & Senior Manager – Legal (Lokesh Mahalingappa ) lokesh.[protected]@vodafone.com have sent me legal notice after Lokesh Mahalingappa told that it is possible to get my same old number in pre-paid through a convoluted process. I walked into the Vodafone office at Indiranagar and they bluntly said it is absolutely not possible to have my same old number in pre-paid whatsoever. Multiple times I have expressed written willingness to talk to them rather than mails, and asked them their phone number, but they never bothered speak to me. Now they are going back on their promise and harassing me.

We need to expose this rotten and unethical tactics of Vodafone, for plundering money from the larger population in India. I will fight this out in all the legal forums in every possible way. It is a public need to have the facility to convert post paid to pre-paid especially in this bad economic conditions, and people still need to stay connected, when there is maximum number of job losses, to help them move on in their modest life.

We need to make sure that Vodafone don’t fool our people in India anymore. At a minimum rent of Rs.200/- per month, even if one make only one call, people in India are intelligent enough to multiply the amount with the number o[censored]nfortunate postpaid customers to calculate the amount Vodafone guys are looting so freely.

All other mobile service providers in our county have the facility to switch from post-paid to pre-paid and that too very easily within minutes. How can Vodafone – an alien - insist that a poor man in India should continue paying rent when he doesn’t have a job, or simply because he doesn’t want the facilities as it is too costly for the pocket/ affecting peace of mind due to the threats? An incoming number is the most needed one for a person who has lost job. Let them take the money from those who actually need the postpaid facility.

I have approached the consumer forum as the first step. Complaint Id: 11759.

On a simple Google search, I could see many people are affected by this monkey fist of Vodafone. Some examples are below:

Vodafone Postpaid Connection Complaints - Harassed with the services

Vodafone Complaints - Harrasment caused by Vodafone in connection to conversion of post-paid to pre-paid connection

vodafone post paid Complaints - vodafone customer service (Threatening)

Threatening is the Vodafone way – Postpaid issues:

Vodafone Postpaid Connection Complaints - Harassment and threatening call by Vodafone

Please contact me [protected]@hotmail.com if you want to join hands, or you want me to join hands with you if you already have started a fight with these scrupulous people. Also send me as much links as possible on the Vodafone harassment in converting postpaid to pre-paid. I am going to host a dedicated site for Vodafone harassments. Also please suggest a name for the web site.
                      I fully agree with this complain regarding irresponsible customer care service. Now time has come to make them hear our voice as we have heard lots of their sweet songs.
                      I am having prepaid vodafone connection no.[protected] and yesterday when I made a local call with a talk duration of 27 seconds, a whopping sum of Rs.9/- was deducted from my prepaid account. Then why should I continue to have connected to Vodafone when local call charges as claimed by you are @ 50p/min and STD @ Re.1/- per min. What explanation do you have for this disparity. All service providers are charging either 60 p/min or Re1/min for local calls and whereas you have debited a staggeringly high amount of Rs.9/- for 27 seconds local call. I am shattered and would want you to address my grievance genuinely and quickly.

R R Sharma
                      my connection is vodafone pre-paid and my no. [protected], in my account 2days back Rs.30/- balance was deducted i don't how its happened i m trying to call your customer care but it was not connected, i m not activate any type of hello tunes, how u provide the hello tune service without my permission and how u deducted my balance ?... please confirm to me my request and please revert back the same.

Thanks & Regards,
                      Madhav reddy
                      i completely agree with this complaint, its really a torture keeping postpaid connection as its keep on increasing its interest after its last day payment date, where as in prepaid u never face this problem, well please look forward and take a action this i am trying this from past 3 months even i had complain the same topic on this forum too yet its r not taking action against it, we see advertise in TV that you should not face any difficulty from postpaid to prepaid OR prepaid to postpaid why we Vodafone users are facing this difficulty i again request to take action on this...
                      100% I agree with this complaint. Last 3 years I am facing the same problem

I have two numbers with Vodafone, and i have requested them in August 2008 to change my billing cycle to 18th of every month...

I am consumer of Vodaphone and my mobile no is [protected],
                        I recharged 199/- on 24th Dce-08...

I had a Vodafone connection Relationship No.1.7168344, Vodafone No.[protected] whereby the Monthly rental was Rs.50.
                        A request for activation was made on 111 (Vodafone Helpline No) for activating Zero Rental GPRS Service but GPRS service with monthly rental of Rs.49 was activated by their executive whereby a complaint was made to 111 stating the above case but no action was taken by them and even a complain no was not given by the helpline executive, As a result of this the payment for the same was not made.
                        On recovery call made by Vodafone executive a request for settlement was made after removing the GPRS rental but no action was taken from their side as a result of which bill payment was not made.
                        In the second bill and other consecutive bill a late payment fees along with GPRS rental was charged.
                        Action required, We are ready to pay the basic rental of Rs.50 and any other call usage charges but not the GPRS rental and late payment charges as the action was not taken from their side.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Dear All,

This Sampath from vjayawada i made a payment of my friend mobile in vodafone stores, alankar complex, Gandhi nagar, Vijayawada on 7th of march 2009 and mobile no.[protected]. At that time i made payment through my credit card but it was decline then i made payment through my cheque with the amount of 330/-. But that bill amount was debited from my credit card.

When i saw my credit card bill it was debited regarding this reason when i contact ur vodafone stores no body can not given any response nobody taking care. All ready 2 months gone this is 3rd month till date ur people are not responding. So pls respond immediately and give me reply as early as possible to my mail id.

Thanking U
                        sampath kumar
                        Mr. Sampth Kumar

i have had a similar problem with Vodafone, their attitude WHO CARES about the customer, their advertisment HAPPY TO HELP is far from that, they should actually be opposite HAPPY to make ur life misrable ... anyways i have had a similar problem and their lawyer sent me a notice and their manager who only talks with me on telephone now which is stopped, seem to have lost business from me, its like dealing with MTNL in the late 80s VODAFONE has employed a bunch of as far as i am concerend ..
                        Zubair Agloria