Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1250

My husband Hemanth D. ([protected]@mindtree.com; hemanth.[protected]@gmail.com) participated in the "Complete the zoozoo story" contest. He was declared a winner in Week 5. But he received neither a mail asking for details, nor the T-Shirt. Even after writing complaints to vodafone (Karnataka), his grevience still remains un-addressed. Please look into this at the earliest....

corporatecare.[protected]@vodafone.com
Cc:
vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com; SANTOSH SRIVASTAVA; customer.[protected]@vodafone.in; customer.[protected]@vodafone.com
Attachments:
downloadPDF (1).pdf‎ (468 KB‎)[Open as Web Page]
Hi ,
My name is santosh srivastava and my mobile number is [protected]. My problem is related to international SMS . This number [protected] is my personal Delhi Vodafone number and this number has been used by last 2 years.
I called on Vodafone customer care many time but they are not giving me some reasonable answer they told me it a ISD SMS pattern which used by you so I can’t understand deference’s between these SMS.
I am technical person and if you confirm this is genuine charged then send me all SMS log details related to this [protected]. It is a very serious issue please revert me ASAP.

SMS date 27.12.2009

14:40:20 [protected] 0:00 5

Total 8 Messages 40.00

Santosh Srivastava
Hi Santosh,

We hope you have the correct format for sending SMSs. Local, STD, ISD sms--- Do it all now! Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any more queries. We would always be happy to help.

Vodafone — signal coverage

UK Post Code PR26 7AN (Leyland, Lancashire)

Coveage has not changes for 10+ years - almost impossible to make calls inside or outside the house - on ANY network - population has increased dramatically - it is seen in the area as a "bad joke" when i get better UK coverage from Egypt and the USA than in my house! At the weekend saw a poster in Shefield gauranteeing a signal - or was I dreaming? I would like to know...

Sub: Recharge of Vodafone Number.
    Ref: My Chennai Sim No.[protected]
    ------

With reference to the above Vodafone Number, I Recharge on 22/1/10 for Rs.50/- thru Online (Internet Banking – Corporation Bank). Accordingly the amount was bedited to our Corporation Bank Account but the credit of Rs.50/- was not given to our above mentioned Mobile Number till today. So, Kindly give credit to my Number immediately.

Transaction Details:

22/01/2010 CN[protected] Merchant
    Name:India Ideas OTC:MCRP[protected]
    TRF 50.00
    Hi Srinivasan,

We were unable to contact you on your number as the calls were not responded to. However, we would like to inform you that an amount of Rs.50/- has already been credited to your online account. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We would be happy to help

Vodafone Store Karol Bagh — do not update the payments

dear consumers,
      vodafone store in karol bagh has useless and unexperienced staff. i am writing this complaint because this is the third time they have done the same mistake.i am the user of vodafone and i have five mobile connections in my family .we always do the payment on time but the staff of vodafone store is not updating the payments in their records. and their call centre makes you start disturbing by calling you that you have...

I am Anoop,i use the vodafone kerala number [protected],in january 25 my F&F sheme to 3 vodafone number is expired.then i recharge using rs 15 for only one F&F number,after sometime i can talk to that number @20ps/minute.but after a day the number is changed and i cannot talk @ 20ps/minute.i made the complaint and till now the complaint is rectified by them,Really bad for a Big company,I now trying to change my service to another mobile provider,now i trying to give all my friends and others the new number.look i am a good customer for vodafone,but the customer care is too bad for the customer.It is not CUSTOMER CARE,IT IS CUSTOMER UNCARE,CHANGING this name is suitable for them

Anoop.m.l
      Aug 13, 2020
      Hi Anoop,

Hope you are now enjoying the F&F benefit! We would be Happy to Help you in case you have any further queries. E-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com.

Vodafone Customer Care.

i am not using my mobile as your detailed bill shows this is truly cheating...

i have vodaphone prepaid number [protected] I am getting unecessary quiz questions. which i want to de - activate so that i cn use my prepaid num easily

Hi Mandhir,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding Flash SMS has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

deactvation of quiz contest

i have vodaphone prepaid number [protected] . I am getting unecessary quiz questions. which i want to de - activate so that i cn use my prepaid num easily
        Waiting 4 early response

Respected sir, i would like to inform you that after submmission of my i.d.proof my outgoing calls has been restricted by vodafone.i think that vodafone is really a service provider that"s Happy to help us but i realise after this harrashment that vodafone is a service provider that's Happy to harrash their consumers.it is also remarkable that the call centre gave another suggestion that any member of your family deposit the photocopy of i.d.proof of our vodafone store without any authorization. and when my son/family member goes to deposit the documents at vodafone store. executives says now it is necessary to come your father wheter his age is 60years or more. otherwise you can take authority letter from your father etc to activate the outgoing calls . so in this situation it's my heartily request to seniors of vodafone that kindly dactivate my connection as soon as possible .because i don't want to make relation of a company that employee always misguide and harrash to their consumers.

Vodafone — restricted to do outgoing calls

My out goning services are resticted due to unknown reason.
          I tried to contact with vodaphone customer service center but no one picked up my call.
          so i request you to please check my services.
          Dr.Kailash Sahu

Vodafone — Resticted to use outgoing services

My vodaphone services to make an out going calls are resticted due to unknown reason.
          you please check it, i didn't get any response from customer care no.111 services.
          Dr. kailash sahu
          my vodaphone no. is- [protected]
          LUDHIANA (PUNJAB)
          Hi Shukal,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/yVpJt and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone, Chit Chat Service — Obscene content

My name is anusha a customer of vodafone since three years, while the time it was hutch.
            On 30 january 2010 at19:25 pm the vodafone services from the number [protected] call me for their special service of chit chat.

The advertisement and obscene and obscure in its content where a seductive voice first giggles and then tells me that it can help me get rid of my loneliness and one should imagine by her voice how she looks.br...

Vodafone — Misbehavior

This is gaurav b doshi..my vodafone No. is [protected].. I have not received bill at last month at my home address.. Today i went to go at vodafone store at MORBI branch in Rajkot distrct.. I pay the bill and complain that the i still not receive my bill..he told me send a msg BNR at 54045 I sent msg after 15mins i lost my vodafone network..after that i call vodafone customer care from this number [protected] and chek what status..I...

Vodafone Prepaid — Block my sim card

Sir/Madam,
            I have lost my Nokia Phone with Vodafone prepaid simcard in Delhi. My Number is [protected]. Please block my sim card till further procedure.
            Mayank Badola...

dear sir,
            M/s Global Direct, (service provider for vodafone) had sent their represetaive Mr Arif to my residence on Jan 22.2010 to change the plan from prepaid service to post paid service under their new scheme
            VF Talk 199 one second Plan.I was promised that their rep will visit our house with in two day for varification . Till today no body has tured up . on contacting M/S Global Direct on 24/25/27 jan iwas told that person will visit tomorrow . However since i hv to go to Bhuvaneshwer for work now my phone remains on prepaid mode.
            Today i.e 27.01.10 Ireceived a call from M/S Global Direct that activation can happen only after 4 to 5 days the time has elapsed since my application but now I will hv to wait for so called 4-5 more days.
            I can not contact either their Manager Mr Dipten Shah for redressal or mr Arif the represetative toexpediate the matter

to IIEPL-CHANDIGARH
              to whom so ever concerned,
              i was offered a sim ( no-[protected]) from vodafone -innovative incentives & events pvt ltd with free original reebok jacket/watch/sunglasses according to my choice,which would be delivered to my address in 10 days of my first bill payment.so far i have not recieved any gift items.
              i have made the payment and have sent required documents via courier opting for a reebok jacket.so far there is no feed back on this issue.
              kindly register my complaint .action expected at the earliest.

We had taken 15 post paid connections of plan Corp Super Saver 199 mobile nos.from [protected] to 74 on trial basis.
                It was discussed by ur vodafone representative Shri Gyanendra Singh (Business Manager:Galaxzee Marketing Services) that the calls within Maharashtra will be considered as local calls only.
                But our members at Satara, Kasara, Lonavala etc within the group connection are unable to make calls since calls have been charged with roaming.
                To top the above, the mails that we have mailed to the above mentioned representative and to [protected]@yahoo.com have been unattended and the calls made to him are bein disconnected.
                Hopefully our grievences will get solved otherwise we are not interested in continuing your services ne mre.
                We request ne of your representative to contact us at the above office Email Id or No.[protected]/27 & [protected].
                Please treat this as MOST URGENT.

i hve done the biggest mistake in my life in converting my prepaid num to postpaid num in vodafone. their customer service is pathetic. my call was disconnected by the supervisor twice. i have got no intimation and these peole have barred my services without any intimation. i made an advance pmt of 700 by my credit card. my services has been barred as they suspect tht there is a fraud. i hv recharged my num by the same credit card n number...
                  Few days back i was looking for the blackberry service providers in the J&K circle. So i was surfing the internet checked various websites of various service providers. every service provider website that i checked was showing the non availability of the blackberry service in the J&K circle, but except for Vodafone which was showing the availability of the services in the J&K circle. Now i had shifted to J&K...

To

Vodafone Essar South Limited.
                  C-131, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Mohali

Subject:-SMS charges.

The undersigned is user of Vodafone No.[protected] and this is official mobile no. of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,Faridkot. As per our bill plan first 200 SMS are free. But the company has charged Rs.1 per SMS in my last bill dated[protected] to 20-01-10.
                  In this connection , the undersigned has called to customer care and they said that company will charge on New year, Dewali, Valentine day even your free SMS are pending. Then I asked that company should told to the user regarding your special days? But customer care told that this is your responsibility to ask the company.
                  I just want to know how long such fraud excuse and cheating will continue in Vodafone. This is your responsibility to told the user regarding such special day through SMS or phone call or in black and white. But you did not do so, because you want to cheat the innocent users of Vodafone. One day you will charge on calling of customer care center and you will reply the same “if you call on this and this day, we will charge”.
                  So, this is very serious and bad impression from your end. You have to wave off my bill other wise face court case soon.

Davinder Singh Bains
                  Dear all,

I totally agree to Mr.Davinder Singh Bains regarding the charges on Special days. They did not intimate me regarding the charges on 31st Dec 2009 and 1st Jan 2010. Vodafone is a cheater and a begger company. I never expected this form of hidden facts not disclosed by Vodafone. When I informed Vodafone Customer Care they told me they have updated on the website . .I told them that I do not have internet I have my mobile phone 24/7 with me then why did'nt you update it by sending an sms. When the bills are not paid, I instantly recieve sms that the bill is not paid, but when there are introduction of charges on special numbers that is not intimated via sms.
                  I do not understand why Vodafone is acting like a begger. If my money is not waived off then I will not pay the bill and also cancel the connection and repost this issue to the consumer court. I urge all the vodafone customers to follow this thread.

This is a serious issue of robbing money from the customer.

Darshan Shah
                  Dear Sir, It is a slur in the name of VODAFONE when they charge SMS charges on special days. Why they are charging when the user has number of free SMS to his credit. Ex-party decision should be condemned once for all. It is only on special days when the consumer would like to send maximum SMS to his dear and near ones. Rather Vodafone should permit extra SMS free on such festivals. I request all users to protest against such highhandedness of the Vodafone management.

Thanking you and wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Truly yours,
                  L.C. ARORA

Vodafone — vodafone CRBT

CRBT
                    Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,My Mobail No. is [protected]. CRBT is not requsted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Rs -30 is debited in my A/C .please cancel the caller tone & refund my Amount.this is not tolerable.!!!!!!!!! please cut the caller tone & refund my money!!!!!!!! other wise i will go to CONSUMER FORUM.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
                    HuangFei
                    [protected]...
                    im holding vodafone sim [protected].im from two monts in roming.i activated a sms pack nd a calling pack.that service not work in roaming,but they deduct monthly rent,when i say to deactivet those service they say its not possible in roaming.what i can do against of this?it is not a cheating with consumer?...