Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jul 1, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1247

From: Mayank Desai <[protected]@gmail.com>
To: DIPANWITADAS1 (KOL)
Cc: SRIDHAR RAO1 (KOL); VODAFONECARE KOL (KOL)
Sent: Fri Jan 01 11:39:03 2010
Subject: Mis - Selling - Vodafone Care - Motijheel, DumDum
Dear Mam,

This is Mayank Desai. I am very long term privileged customers of your concern.I am presently using one Postpaid Connection ([protected]) & previously used another Postpaid Connection ([protected]) which was four year old connection. But at the same time feeling very bad about one incident that has took place with me at your Vodafone Care - Motijheel, Dumdum.

I purchased one Postpaid SIM from that center on 22/12/2009, SIM No - (ICCID[protected] & (IMS) [protected]. I paid Rs. 300 for the activation charges (Bill No - SU2/09-10/SP02/582). I selected one number ([protected]),which was premium, which they give me & told me that it will get activated within 24 hrs after home verification.

Home verification was done on the next day itself, but in the evening, the center manager, Ms. Harneet Kaur, called up told me that the SIM couldn't be get activated due to non approval from higher authorities regarding the special number. I told her to ask somebody senior from your respected management to call me up & solve out the problem.

Today, it's almost week over & I am feeling very sorry to say that your organisation have failed to deliver the class of service they are know for.

Kindly look into the matter seriously.

Mayank Desai

This was the reply -

Dear Mr. Desai,

We are in receipt of your e-mail dated 01/01/10 regarding your concern related to waiver of charges towards special number, [protected], as a new connection.

As discussed, the special number [protected] is chargeable @ Rs. 5000/- (non-refundable). However, as a special gesture, we can provide the number @ Rs. 1000/-, due to your esteemed relationship with us. In case you would not wish to opt for the same, the deposit of Rs. 300/- will be refunded via cheque at your billing address, within 45 days.

Please note, special numbers [protected] and [protected] have been processed without any charges, previously, i.e. 07/04/09 and on 26/08/09, as service gestures from our end. We can reinstate the services of the special number [protected], if you wish. Please intimate us at the below mentioned number within 15/01/10, for reactivation of the number.

The Service Registration number assigned for this correspondence is 16322802.

For further help regarding this matter, please do call us at [protected] Monday to Friday between 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (except public holidays) or e - mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com.

We will do our best to assist you.

Gaurika Jain
On behalf of Sridhar Rao
Vodafone Care
Contact numbers

Vodafone Care : 111 or +91([protected])
(Toll free from Vodafone phones within the home network)

Fax number : +91-([protected] or [protected])

E-mail :vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com

Website : www.vodafone.in

Plz tell me what to do?
I WANT TO CHANGE MY NUMBER {[protected]} IN PRIPAID PLEASE
DO THE NEEDFULL
YOURS FATHFULLY
MRUTYUNJAY GIRI
I WANT TO CHANGE MY POSTPAID NUMBER [protected] IN PRIPAID PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL SOON
MRUTYUNJAY GIRI

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am forwarding the communication about the complaint between me and vodafone care team.

1. Firstly I thank you for your email dated 18/01/10 regarding Vodafone Radio service and DND service.

You have deducted radio service charges Rs 50/-per month from Jan 2009 to Dec 2009 . I came to know in Dec 2009.After it I have written to Vodafone .I want the refund of such amount .

2. I agree with you the auto dialler is an auto generated call for information on latest promotions and their subscriptions. Services activated through auto diallers are exclusively on subscribers request and does not involve any kind of manual intervention.

But there are some problems in your system needs urgent rectification are follows -

(a) you did not mention the time of these calls or any time at mid night.

(b) Have your system reconfirmation that you have opted for such service and you will be charged by such amount .

(c) Why your system is so rigid only for sms reply ? Why you and yr technical expert working on other forms of requests like phone ,Fax and email?

(d) Why you need 45 days for DND service to stop?

3. I am sure your service are not satisfactory and you can disturb any body at mid night for yr promotional call it is fair .

4. I know that Vodafone Care Team may not be technical expert or engineer but i want this my email must be put up to your Directors and CEO to decide and I am expecting a solution for other subscribers also they do not know what to do and where to go ?

5. I have served 36 years as a technical officer .I want the answer from your experts in this field .

Copy to -

To: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 6:06:18 PM
    Subject: [protected]>>urgent attention [REF:[protected]]

Dear Mr. Singh,

Thank you for your email dated 15/01/10 regarding Vodafone Radio service and DND for your Vodafone number [protected].

As per your email, we would like to inform you that auto dialler is an auto generated call for information on latest promotions and their subscriptions. Services activated through auto dialler's are exclusively on subscribers request and does not involve any kind of manual intervention. We request you to deactivate VF Radio service for your Vodafone number [protected] through SMS.

Please send deactivation SMS as "CAN MS" to 144 (toll free) for Vodafone Radio.

We confirm that DND service has been activated on your Vodafone number [protected].As per National do not call registry. DND process takes 45 days time for complete restriction of promotions.

In case you need further help, please do call or email us. We will do our best to help you.

Rashi Khandelwal

Vodafone Care Team

Contact numbers

Vodafone Care: 111 or +91-([protected])

(Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)

Fax: +91-([protected])

To: vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com
    Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: [protected]&gt;&gt;urgent attention

Dear madam/sir,

1. The written text as email is known consent of subscriber and presentable document .You must be able to full fill his/her requirement . If you people don't have such thing in your system it misguiding feature .

2. I do not trust your any auto dialler feature ,in my concept it is cheating nothing else .Now I will not send any sms for any thing .I will communicate with email only .if you people can not do it is your problem and solve at your end .

3.Lastly i am requesting to you peoplepls deactivate all promotional / business offer call or sms with immediate effect .

4. What is your help desk or so called customer service you need 45 days to deactivate DND services .

5. There is no doubt yourB customer service is very poor and nothing happy to help B .
    with warm regards

________________________________
    From: Vodafone Care <vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com>
    To: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Sent: Fri, January 15, 2010 6:17:52 PM
    Subject: [protected]>>urgent attention [REF:[protected]]

Dear Mr. Singh,
    B
    Thank you for your email dated 14/01/10 regarding Vodafone Radio service for your Vodafone number [protected].
    B
    As discussed, we would like to inform you that the services of Vodafone Radio can neither be activated nor deactivated from our end. These services have been activated by the user via auto dialer by pressing 5 as acceptance. Hence, the balance deduction for your Vodafone number [protected] is valid and authentic. We request you to deactivate the services from your Vodafone number [protected] in order to avoid further periodic charges.
    B
    Please send deactivation SMS as "CAN MS" to 144 (toll free) for Vodafone Radio.
    B
    As per your request, we would like to inform you that DND service has been processed on your Vodafone number [protected]. DND service will be activated within 45 days as per process. Hence, promotional calls/ SMS will stop after 45 days from date of activation i.e. 16/01/10.
    Rashi Khandelwal
    Vodafone Care Team
    Contact numbers
    Vodafone Care: 111 or +91-([protected])
    (Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)
    Fax: +91-([protected])
    To: vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com
    Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Subject: urgent attention

1. I am Capt Bijendra Singh . My mobile no- [protected]

My address - 2, Ram Krishna Puram , American gate , Achnera Road , Bharatpur ( Rajasthan )
    Ph[protected]

2. Today i have recd a msg from vodafone Rs 50.00 will be deducted on 16 Jan 10.it was also deducted last month ie Rs 50.00 from my account .

I am not using any radio facility and never applied for such then why vodafone is deducting extra Rs 50.00 for what reason?

3. you can check your records and pls esure that it is not deducted in future .you are also requested to refund all amount which was deducted in the past without my knowledge. Otherwise I will report in consumer forum .

4. I am waiting for your early response .

with warm regards
    Bijendra singh

bdual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient / named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, reproduce or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please further note that transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free".
    Aug 13, 2020

vodafone complaints — radio service activated

Without my information how can ur company activated my radio service. At that time I was in Birbhum district in very interior village. I can't contact any one. Becoz that time It shows negative balance. I call cusomer care. But they said that it has been activated last 3 months. I think ur company is fraud. I have using last 4 years. Now from next month I surrender my connection & also my wife's coonection. I tell everyone not to use vodaphone.

Idea mobile communication — Balance deduction and promotional sms on DND activation

Since last 8 to 6 month I am activating DND (DO NOT DISTURB) services, still I am receiving promotional massages from the network side . It disturbs me a lot. Mean awhile I called to the idea customer care and they took my request but no positive result. So I am very much disturbed. And also last time I got a STD call from my friend stays in Goa, When I call back the same number The idea net-work charged me as per ISD. When I en-quired they say It is a ISD call.
    sir i receving some sms for this number [protected] please this number detail send me and who sms me

I am user of VodaFone Mobile service since 2000. My number is [protected]

I am regular payer of bills to them and before time almost all time or either on time.

At time I have paid more than what they have paid me so my credit balance remains with them sometimes.

Now PROBLEM CAME IN NOV. 2009.

I travelled to USA and I carried their SIM Card.
      My Journey date was from 5th Nov. - 24th Nov. 2009 (india - usa - india)

Now beofre I went to USA (which I go for my business) and with all knowledge that they will charge me if I call to US client from my VodaFone India SIM card or in India. But my purpose was to carry my India Mobile was to know that I can get their numbers and likewise I will tell my India Office to call them and help those clients.

Now when in Roaming I received calls BUT I have NEVER ATTENDED any CALL by talking over phone, rather I know that even I take calls they will charge me for Incoming.

So whenever I have got that type of request, I have pressed cancel button.

Now Vodafone Gujarat circle is harresing to pay for all those events which I haven't done or rather I have not done any action.

Why should I have for those charges which I have not done.

Is there any reason I should pay LOADS of money for their executive telling me that they have charge for what I have done. I have requested them thousands times over phone that please tell me are you going to charge if I CUT phone while I am in roaming, They always say NO SIR you will NOT CHARGED for cancellation of call.

Now they have recording of all this calls with them. I am talking of Vodafone Tele Center on [protected]. I told their people on this number to check my conversation with their executive during period from 20th Oct. to 4th Oct. 2009 (20/10/09 -- 04/10/09) so they can know what their people has said. But they are not ready to listen.

I am sending this along with my Nov. 2009 Bill attached.

Please check that all Mobile Company is doing cheating like this with every consumer.

They have charge me as below.
      for receiving 1 call Rs. 27.6 (they call roming call forward) (which i have done pressing cancel button)
      for Outgoing same call Rs. 165 (same day same time) (why double charge)

So if I am not taking call they do call forward (without my permission) and they initiated another call which call India number and ask to do voicemail without my permission, how that is possible on same time both thing.

Thirdly they are intimidated by pressing cancel button that person is not ready to take call and if they have to record my voicemail (which I didn't told them to do but they did it) then they are using Indian towers, Indian Switches, Indian Network, Indian Computer Server, Indian People.

AND THEY ARE CHARGING ME AMERICAN SIZE MONEY.

I think all companies are doing this and they are robbing their clients, when we call them they keep on repeating same thing that it is charged because you have used.

Now the inner part No One know.

In USA the call are expensive then India, then when US consumer comes to India their companies dosen't charge so much then why Indian Companies Charge so much.

Is there any consiracy or wrong doing going between Indian Telecom Ministry and this companies by which they are siphoning money out from consumers.

Can't they give this service cheap?
      Dosen't they have record of what consumer do?

In USA every calls are recorded under Home Land Serutity Act. then why can't Vodafone Gujarat Circle is not providing my recording and talk which they said I did?

Why Vodafone Gujarat Chief is not ready talk over this issue?
      why Vodafone Gujarat Consumer Complain officer is not ready to solve my problem?

I doesn't have problem since 2000 as I explained in my first para, my problem is of ETHICS. And if they are charging for what I have not make use of, than I cannot pay, because I don't earn for them to pay their Executives hefty Salary. (Fat Cats)

They should solve problem of Indian customer.

I have seen this type of discrimination between Indian and Foreigners by Indian Company.

I request the Top Level at Delhi of this forum, Top level of Ministers to look into this, because this companies are doing something wrong.

Please look into this and try to give justice.

Atul Modi
      330, Heera Panna Complex,
      Dr. Yagnik Road,
      Rajkot - 360001
      INDIA

IN +[protected], 3044412, 2460212

note: I cannot attached PDF file of invoice copy, but it will be made available to you once you reply because I am not able to attach as it gives this message "Photo format is not recognized. Allowed formats : PNG, JPG, GIF"

gud evening sir...
        sir i had done a recharge of 32 on my moblie number [protected] OF VODAFONE such that it charges will become 1p/s but they are cutting 50p per 30 sec and upto 35sec almost 1 rupee...so plzz respond to my complaint,.....

Vodafone — outgoing call problem

am having vodafone sim card which number is [protected]. i can;t make call from this numeber to newly vodafone sim which started to 088 also am facinf the same problem with tata docomo that sim also started 8 cany anyboady find the solution plz mail me or call...

1. I have vodafone prepaid mobile connecton no [protected] for the last over one year.

2. I opted for the promo service of the service provider named 31LR in which all calls were at Re1 per call.

3. Recently in oct 09 when the service provider launched the new prormo in which calls were at 50p and 60p respectively i paid the amount to the vendor of vodafone for the same.

4. Even after my subscribing for the new promo the service provider continued deducting from my prepaid account for the old promo.

5. I called up the cust care and projected my problem but they said they cannot do any thing.

6. In view of the above i am approaching you for necessary hearing to my grievance.
        Hi Anil,

For your vodafone number [protected], bonus card was activated on 5th November '2009 & the validity of the card is till 5th May '2010. All calls have been charged as per the promo rate. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I have to say that My father Mr. Chandra Bhusan Prasad had purchased a Sim on dated 3rd January, 2010, Corresponding Mobile No.[protected] from Nalanda through a retailer or sub-retailer and also submitted the documents that time. Sim was activated that time and after two days sim was deactivated. When my father contact to customer care, told you sim was deactivated due to not submission of identification proof.

When my father went to sim retailer, he told he has forwarded the documents and told don't disturb me I am too busy in another job.

I want to ask why is given such types of responsiblities to retailers while he can't be responsible for his work. Will these types of retailer's reaction be fruitful for Vodafone or Vodafone Consumer? Now in these days no one will fight for the sim and he will go through another company of sim service provider.

I hope you will take a needful action one who is creating such types of confusion, problem and frustation against customer.

Santosh Kumar
          Mob: [protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          Hi Santosh,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding SIM activation has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Prepaid — Unwanted annoying offer calls and messages

My mobile number is [protected].This is a vodafone number (Bangalore).
            I called the vodafone call center reguarding the regular sms and call based offers (atleast 1 sms and call daily) from the mobile service provider. They told me to start the DND service by smsing START DND to 1909 and wait for 45 days for it to take effect and all offer calls and sms would be stopped there after. But now it has been nearly 5 months since i started...
            DEAR SIR/MAM,

PLZ PROVIDED THE NAME AND ADDERESS THIS NUMBER([protected])

THANX AND REGARDS
            JITENDER...
            I had recharge my Vodafone Mobile No. [protected] with Rs. 225/- vide transaction ID MH[protected] on 14.01.2010 .
            I done my recharge on a shop in Pune & i was told to get full talk time by customer care if vodafone on its no. 111.
            After recharge i could get only Rs.113.74 for paying Rs.225/- to the Vodafone.
            I want to know that what is the logic for paying 50% amount while i was expecting full talk...

Vodafone — charges on cog scheme

my no.iss [protected] and in which i have been charged for cog (intercalling)
            plz check my details and send me the fresh bill....

Hi there,

I am Narendra Kaushik, a senior journalist with YUVA magazine. On January 7, 2010, when I was returning from auto expo, somebody flicked my mobile (Nokia E63- [protected]) in Delhi Metro close to Barakhamba road metro station.

I immediately requested Vodafone to block my SIM and deliver a duplicate SIM at my residence. I was promised that the SIM would be delivered within 24 hours. When it was not delivered on Friday, I called up vodafone care and informed the executive about the same. On Saturday morning, I got a call from a Vodafone executive who asked me to keep my identity and address proof documents ready. I had already got the papers xeroxed on Friday evening. On Saturday evening, a Vodafone courier service guy (Amit) called me up and said that he would deliver my duplicate SIM on late Saturday evening or Sunday morning. I requested him that he should deliver it on Saturday itself as operating without a mobile was a big handicap.

He did not turn up on Saturday. Since his number had flashed on my landline phone, on Sunday morning, I dialed him. I was told he would be on leave on Sunday.

Anyhow my SIM was not delivered on Monday as well. I visited two vodafone stores on the same day but failed to get my problem resolved. On the same day, I shot off a complaint to vodafone care but till Wednesday (4.20 PM), there was no response from the service provider.

On Tuesday, I visited vodafone store in D block of connaught place. It was found not to be working. I was routed to a smaller store in A block. But I could not get the SIM there as well. The A block store guided me to vodafone store at Rajiv chowk metro station. I had to buy a platform ticket (for rs.8) to get inside the store. After waiting for over half an hour, an executive inserted a SIM in my Nokia set and said that it would be activated between 2 to 4 hours.

By the time I was released from the store, my platform token had already expired. I had to buy another token for Rs.10 to step out of the station. When my SIM was not activated till Wednesday morning, I again called up vodafone care and was again assured (request no.[protected] that the SIM would be activated within next two hours. That too did not happen. Finally I visited vodafone store at D block of Connaught place and got another SIM. Till the time of writing this complaint (4.30 PM), my SIM was yet to be activated.

Vodafone has put me through unnecessary harassment for no fault of mine. Not only did it fail to deliver duplicate SIM at my residence, it made me run from pillar to post for purchase of a SIM and its activation. The company also made me spend Rs. 18 (on platform token at Metro station) even when I did not need to use the metro train.

I shall be obliged if you could take up my complaint with Vodafone and ask them to compensate me for the huge inconvenience caused to me.

thanks & best wishes,
            Narendra Kaushik
            Roving Editor, YUVA magazine,
            1106, Antriksh building,
            K G Marg, New Delhi-110 001.
            Phone (O):43742212/13/14/15

Nokia/Vodafone Cell — Delayed activation

HI - This is the worst cell phone experience I ever had. It is 10 days after the purchase date and the phone is not yet activated. The seller promised that this will be done in few hours. I am visiting India for a short time and wanted a phone for my visit. I visited the merchant several times and each time he assured that this will be done in few hours. Worst service ever!!!!!

Vodafone — Delay in Delivery of phone

I am an engineering student studying in BITS-Pilani, Pilani campus. Right now I am doing an internship in Goa for 2 months duration. I came to goa on 21st june and on 28th june(that is what I remember) my vodafone mobile set(125 is the model no.) had some problem with its keypad. I went to the vodafone stores in Vasco-da-Gama on around 5th June and they told me to get it replaced at it was within the warranty period. I agreed and submitted them 2 photocopies of my receipt and the warranty card. He told me to come on 12th to collect the phone.
            I went to the shop on 10th and asked if my phone was available. They told me to come on 12th only. I was ok with it but due to some reason I could come only on 13th and the guy told me to come back on 18th as he did not have the handsets with him right then. I was a bit angry but I gave him a ph. no. of my friend's and told him to tell me if there is something to convey.
            I received no phone calls as such from him and I reached there back on 18th but he was caught unaware of me and told that he didn't have those handsets still and told me that he'll call back when he gets those sets. I was pretty angry and I scolded him for his irresponsibility and came back. I have not yet received any phone calls from him.
            Please tell me what to do next if he still bothers me with this.
            Thank You.
            Pratik

Dual SIm mobile — Delayed delivery

I am sick of these deals4all guys . I has placed an order for dual SIM mobile about 6 weeks back and yet to get the response.
            Every time I make STD call the phone is kept on hold for several minutes and I hang up in frystration. When contacted thro E mail one gets a standard reply. The funniest part is deals4 all order receiving people give no information about order status.This is what is called "TAKING CUSTOMERS FOR GRANTED".!!!. Now I want to cancel my order and I am unable to talk to any of these !!!

Nokia — get a duplicate sim

i losted my mobile phone now i want to take a duplicate sim an block the other one . Kindly guide me in this purpose urgently.

Nokia — Non activation of duplicate SIM

I lost my mobile nokia 266 on[protected] having AIRTEL No. [protected]. I went to the AIRTEL outlet at sector-4, Dwarka and filled the form with ID and paid RS 25/- for duplicate SIM with the request to retain my original AIRTEL No.[protected]. I was told that SIM will be activated in 4hrs, but I am getting the message- SIM Registration failed. I again enquired from the AIRTEL outlet and again I filled the form but this time with a photograph and I was told that the form will be sent to Gurgaon. More than five days have passed and the message continues to be same Viz, SIM Registration failed.Please get my SIM activated at the earliest.
            Dr.M.K.Raina,Flat No.88 DDA,SFS,Sector-3 pkt 1&2,Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
            Contact No.[protected]
            For the lat 4 - 5 months I have not received any bill against my mobile nos [protected] and [protected] so I request you plessend me the duplicate bills against the said nos I also request for future to send me the bills before the due dates appx. 7 days before.

Vodafone — Pre-call Announcement activated on my mobile but not able to de-activate

Hi there,

I was charged with some charges in my bill which were not supposed to be charged and for which I also got the credit in the next bill.

I was charged with these charged in my Nov'09 month bill, I paid my usage charges and by approaching the customer care I was able to convince the executives that the charges should be reversed. My bill generates on 3rd of every month, but unfortunately the credit...

Vodafone Postpaid — stopped incoming and outgoing call

I have made the payment for the month of December for my postpaid connection (mobile no:[protected]) in the Vodafone store at Pimpri. Inspite of this the comapny has barred incoming and outgoing calls on my mobile. The payment was made on 7th January, I had revisited the vodafone store for the same and they had started the services but once again for no reason they have barred my services.
              Please help me out with this.br...

i would like to state that i have been subscribe a post paid connection on[protected] from vodafone services and for this pupose deposited sum of Rs. 250/- as security money. But due to fail of address verification my popst paid connection has been rejected.
              Further as per the policy of the company security money shall be refunded in case of rejection of subscription.

But i would like to inform that...
              I am holding vodafone prepaid connection since more than 7 years.There is no uniformity in call rate it varies from time to time. My call rate is suppose to charge @ 60Paise per minute but it is being charged sometimes @ 1.96P / 1.50P ....I complained so many times but no use. Vodaphone's places big advertisment offering 1p per second , all are useless they are just making the people fool. Since I am tracking my call I came to know...

I'm very disappointed with thje pathertic customer service [CS] response received by the CS agent, CS supervisor & most importantly the CS manager "Mr. Subhash Pendarkar" who was not only arrogant but also has lost his knowledge of how to deal with irate customers.

My complaint was verr simple but was important to me as in my bill I received a charge of Rs. 3./- for sending a MMS. Where as I don't use this facility and have never used it from time I've taken this number. 3 bucks is not huge amount and I can afford that if I can afford to pay the monthly bills, but since i haven't used this I don't want it charged to me.

All I ask is to tell me the number to which I have sent a MMS, which they refuse intially and later after 20 minutes of time waste they want me to send an email to them. Why do they have a call center if they only accept compaints on Emails.

The manager definitely a customer service training and shouldn't speak to customers if he doesn't want to listen out to them, he is not at all happy to help.

Suchita

I am sorry to inform you that I am totally dissatisfied with the service that Vodafone is offering in response to my complaint of Bill Payment of Rs.1606.00 for the Bill Period 28.02.10 to 27.03.10.

While trying to make Vodafone Bill Payment on 07.04.10 for the said bill period through Axis Netbanking, my Account got debited three (3) times [i.e., Rs.1606.00 each time].

Consequently, I have raised this issue to Axis IT Helpdesk for the refund of the Extra Paid Amount who inturn has forwarded the request to BillDesk on 08.04.10 for the same.

Later, I have come to know from BillDesk that it has already asked Vodafone for the refund but reply is still pending from Vodafone Billing Department.

So in order to speed-up the process, I have gone to Chembur Vodafone Store on 12.04.10 and explained the matter to the Store Incharge (named Ms. Zeenat).

The very next day i.e., on 13.04.10 I have received a call from Chembur Vodafone Store asking for my Axis Bank's Statement to verify my Complaint of three (3) times Debit.On that day only, I have once again gone to the Store and submitted my Bank's Statement to prove my point.

I have been told by the Store Manager that within 72 hours I shall be receiving a reply from them to resolve my Complaint with the best possible solution.

Today is 16.04.10 and still there is no reply either from Vodafone or BillDesk.

I am an employee of IT department of Axis Bank and I am very sure that nothing is pending from the Bank’s side.

It has been eight (8) days now and the action is pending because of the confusion between Vodafone and Billdesk.

Hence, I would humbly ask the concerned Vodafone Authority to scrutinize the matter on an urgent basis and refund me the Extra Payment at the earliest.

P. Roy

to whomsoever it may concern.
                it is a matter of great delibrance,ignorance and unsatisfactory technical assistance on the part of company vodafone that even after having free voda to voda minutes free in my account they are deducting the main bal. from my account and on trying to contact customer care regarding this they are not receving the call . it has beeen for two times since they eare deducting my balance this way as it is confirmed from company that my voda to voda call minutes were free from 11pm to 7am still balance has been deducted kindly look into the matter and please give me a ready one time solution for this problem.
                thanking you,
                yours sincerly,
                shubham bajaj.
                Hi Shubham,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding tariff plan for your number has been clarified. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                Hello...vodafone company has deducted 72rs from my balance giving the reason that I had sent mms on 5-6-13.But sent text sms to 24 recipients as&quot;good morning&quot;...but balance was deducted...so i went to Vodafone store.There i showed the delivery messages as proof that i had sent sms and not mms, so they took complaint...but now they are saying that amount will be not refunded...i need my legal amount...

I am using, Vodofone GSM number, according to my tariff plan, i shall get 100SMS per day, at 12AM sms counter has to reset. But between 12AM to 1AM i get charged INR 0.50. I registered a complaint with their customer care, then as usual Customer rep gave me lots of idiotic reasons and he finally agreed that i have been charged for SMSes, I got a call from their technical department, he agreed that their is fault in their servers, then he...

I, Ketan D Sardesai, user of you mob. connection - [protected]. I have been using this no since almost 1.5 yrs. Last 4-5 months I was not using this no as I was on customer's site & was using other no. This no was kept idle at home. During this period my bill was pending approximately for 1-2 months. That time your recovery executives were calling on my other no for recovery & even were sending mails for the same. While they were calling me for the same I used to tell them that I will be using this no again some where around dec. Even When I called your executive for collection of bill I told the same to that tele-calling lady. The bill was paid on 16/11/2009. receipt no is 957807 dt. 16/11/09. during this period I lost my sim card hence i went to your relationship centre situated in Godrej & Boyce mfg. co . I took duplicate card & requested them to start service. After few hours they called me back & said that this no does not exist. Hence I went there again & now they are telling that the no is disconnected on 3rd dec & this was not informed to me by vodafone. Why it was done without informing me. If your people can call me any where for bill & why didn't they call me before doing such act. I have spread this no to may importers & even some foreign customres. I want this no back as it will not be a good gesture for me to say those people that my no is changed. Kindly do the needful urgently as I have requested my other service provider to close my connection before 31st dec hence I want this connection running before today. You can find the attached receipt for your reference.
                  As your customer care executive called & told me that I should submit only documents at the representative office in our Godrej compound & my cell phone will be started. I went today morning to your office but your customer care exe. denied to agree that. Your tele-caller told me that he will inform to that guy, but it seems that he had not told like that. as I already informed you that I am closing my current no by 1st of jan I need my vodafone no working which is disconnected by you without information.

I, ketan D sardesai, was carrying no [protected] (Godrej cug) which was disconnected by Vodafone by keeping me in dark. After complaining your tele-caller suggested my to re-submit the documents. I went to the relation center situated in Godrej campus. The executive sitting there denied to take documents. After talking again with your caller he finally took my documents on 31st of dec. That day only I told him that I have disconnected my other connection of airtel relying on vodafone. You people disconnected my phone without informing me. I was requesting you to at least connect my no at the fastest possible rate. But today it is 9th of Jan & till the time my cell is not activated I am badly in trouble because of the blunder created by Vodafone. I spoke just now with the vodafone executive in godrej & he is telling me that connection will not be working till monday evening. Is it a service that you are going to provide me ?? Have I done a mistake by relying on you ? Kindly try I do the best possible & make my connection working as I am going on outdoor by tomorrow 10th Jan evening. I badly need my phone working