Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1249

My Vodafone Mob No is [protected].On 20/12/09, I filled in Rs51/- for 40p/min(local) and 50p/min(STD/other Service Providers) Scheme.Even after recharging Rs 198( talk timeRs177.51) Re1/min is still being deducted for local calls and Rs 1.50/min for STD calls.
I have complained several times to 111-they said that I should be getting the 40p/min benefit- but it is not so yet.
If this is not sorted out in next 3 days, I shall take...

I have eleven mobile connections in the name of Shri Murlidhar B.Ed. College,Rajkot.There is a problem of network in my office at Shri Murlidhar B.Ed. College, Kanaknagar Main Road, Rajkot-3. I have to go out of my office to attend a call or conversation going on gets automatically disconnected which causes adverse and unfair impression on the listener.I have already lodged a complaint to the company vide e-mail dated 18-12-09 and requested them to set it right within a week's time. They have done nothing. All connections are post paid and are paid through ECS. The numbers are [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protect... bill was unpaid on the day of lodging the complaint. I am put to much harrasment due to this problem. Some eight months back or so, such problem had arised and it was solved to some extent but it has started again.The Company has failed to maintain the services it promises publicly through electronic medias which seems misguiding and needs to be booked strongly. I should be paid financial make-good.

I had placed a request with the Vodafone Customer care for cancelling my connection after a Vodafone executive calls me and clears my querries on tarrif. But the request was placed without a Vodafone executive calling me and my outgoing was barred. I went to the Vodafone store next day, 19thDec 2009 and the services were restored. I had also asked them to close the older request for cancelling the connection and issued me the request no. [protected]. They assured me that the services will not be interrupted. However on 19th Dec 2009 evening itself the outgoing was barred again. Since then they are barring my outgoing facility very often. It has happened atleast 6 times now. Each time I call the customer care or the nodal officer or the appealate or walk in to the vodafone store. Every time I ask them they attribute the outgoing getting barred to my older request of cancellation of the connection which I had asked them to close it as I wanted to continue with the services.

Please let me know what should I do.
    Hi Appecherla,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/FuwpE and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

please note , i (ravi tejwani)renewed my plan on the 16th novemeber 09 at santacruz west - mr ashwin ,was the person who attened me at the vodafone store - santacruz west .
      i was unhappy with the service and wanted a pre paid sim for better use but again he said this will be good a better scheme and adviced me to take this group plan.
      i did take the 1 paisa per second plan and gave him written on paper . he accepted and said it will be working in the next 24 hr.i awaited for the bill but again nothing came , so i was paying in advance and keeping my phone active . Yesterday i spoke with 111 the toll free number and they did tell me as i am yet on the same plan .
      i have been trusting vodafone for having effeciant staff but the behaviour in the santacruz west branch is f bothered. they feel they are there to kill time and drag one thing for day after day .
      please look into the matter seriously as there were many people angry with the poor service.
      its better we leave vodafone than all this - which i feel will not materialse .
      when people dont work for the given pay they should be sacked ! why should one suffer for the cost of other's .

Vodafone Bill — Overcharged bill, poor customer care

I have three complaints on VOdafone - chennai as below
      (a) I have been charged for products that i have not activated in my package (Example : Voice message service ) i can see from my online account that this voice message during roaming is not activated, but still i have been charged for that and customer service is worst.when ever i call, they turning off one way voice and talking surcastically

(b) during roaming time i am receiving unwanted calls from Voda fone (example caller tune activation information calls) if i pick up those calls, they are charging for those calls as well.

(c) atleast 10 % of the calls are only one way, either i can not hear the caller voice or caller can not hear my voice.So i have to pay extra extra in these situations

VODAFONE literally cheating their customers

Please help me to live with peace with out these kind o[censored]nwanted mental Harassments

Vodafone Bill — Vodafone bill & bill generation

To whomsoever it may concern,

my bill for the month of Nov'08 fr not sent to my mailing address & now in the month of dec'08 they have added an addl amt of Rs 616/- to be paid.
      I have been a customer of Vodafon since the last 8 years & expect clarifications reqd. the same.
      i have corporate connection with you, according to your tarrif declare by agent that std charges @.50paisa for 50 minutes and afterwords Rs1- but my std call charges are being charged @Rs2.40 since the first bill.My mobil No [protected], [protected].i have already complain many times .pl reimburse me difference & in future charge as tarrif given at the time of connection while going through documents

I have a pre-paid Vodafone connection No.[protected], obtained after duly furnishing evidence of residence, etc. On Dec 22, 2009 6.10 pm I received a call on the said mobile from mobile no. +[protected] from a lady calling herself Shikha of Vodafone and alleging, while addressing me as one Mr. Arora, that a huge payment of the bills on a/c of the aforesaid mobile no.[protected] has been outstanding. ,When I declared that I was not the Mr. Arora being addressed but A.Banerjee, formerly of the Indian Revenue Service,and a retired Chief Commissioner of Income-tax and, also that mine was a pre-paid facility and NOT a post-paid one and, further that, therefore, there was no question of any outstanding bills whatsoever, she had the audacity instead of asking me as to when the connection was obtained. I vehemently protested in a loud voice (I am 65 years old and it was my usual time for my daily evening evening meditation), she had the temerity of even telling me that there was no need for shouting. I had then to tell her that she could verify from the records about the identification furnished by me and the date of the connection given by the company and I was not interested to talk to her, but she insisted on alleging that the bills were pending. It was at this stage that I disconnected the call out of disgust.
        I sent aletter (UNDER PROTEST & WITHOUT PREJUDICE) by e-mail to .M/s Vodafone, Delhi through vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com on Dec 22, 2009 at 8:10 PM strongly resenting the misbehavior of its employee and the tone used while talking to me, without any reference or regard first to the records of the company itself and falsely alleging that I was a defaulter in respect of the alleged post-paid connection (purportedly once allotted to one Mr. Ajay Arora), and demanding unconditional apologies from the as well as the employee with the assurance that this windiscretion of character assacination by the company would not occur again in the future. I also warned the company that, considering my age and the mental agony and anguish caused by the unwarranted call and threat/allegation made by its employee, entitled to suitable compensation, and further that, I would be constrained otherwise to have this instance of making false allegations/insinuations against, and unwarranted harassment of, a senior citizen and a retired senior civil servant widely publicised to begin with.
        The company's shameless misbehaviour only continued thereafter.
        Thanks to the development of automated programmes installed by these companies in the name of consumer service, prompmptly at Dec 22, 2009 8:13 PM, a message appeared on my mailbox from [protected]@vodafone.com with the subject: Happy To Help: Objectionable allegation made by your Ms.Shikha from +[protected] at 6.10 pm on 22.12.2009, stating therein inter alia that, this was this was an automated response to my e-mail with the promise that "we will respond to you within 2 working days". Several days passed without any further and the promised response.
        On Dec 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM, I sent a Reminder to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com informing them that I was still awaiting the minimum courtesy from the company in terms of a letter by way of its reply to my letter/e-mail dt.
        Dec 22, 2009. Promptly again a similar automated mail came to me at 6:47 PM and I also replied by email [to [protected]@vodafone.com and vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com] equally promptly writing as under:
        "What is the use o[censored]nnecessarily sending these useless automated messages containing false promises as highlighted below, when you do not keep the promises and do not mean to keep the promises either? I did not get any response as promised in the previous automated messages within the self-committed 2 working days and, I am sure, you shall not keep the following promise as well, not only within the time-limit of 2 working days but NEVER at all.
        "Now I think you will agree that I am rightfully entitled to go to the Press and Media both. It will be a very good story of human interest, being the true episode of deliberate and conscious falsehood".
        I received again an Automated message as usual from vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com at 7:16 PM, but the copy sent to [protected]@vodafone.com bounced back in a second with the comments inter alia that the "Delivery to the (said) recipient failed permanently" as it rejected the message.
        And this useless exchange of mails (Automated, from the company's side, of course) cotinued for a few moments more and I gave up finally on
        Dec 26, 2009 7:16 PM out of shame and disgust, mainly for my country's failure to check these companies from threatening and ansulting resident Indian citizens and tax-payers.
        This is for information of all the users of this portal and the cocerned authoroties, in case they watch it though.
        With best wishes for a Happy New Year to you and your users.
        Aug 13, 2020
        This is nothing new at all. All these foreign companies are insulting the Indian consumers operating on our soil--and through its Indian executives and employees only !
        But are Indian operators like VSNL, etc. better?
        One thing more, and very relevant, in this context. Almost none of these operators in the Telecom sector, or foreign mobile phone manufacturers, huge consumer goods manufacturing companies (Indian as well as foreign) and, above all, many Banks of repute like HSBC, etc., -both Indian and foreign-are NEVER accessible to their customers at all through e-mail and in spite of one's best efforts, one can never obtain their e-mail IDs, thereby totally denying the consumers their right to easily and conveniently reach them. And, if at all there is a contact number, like Vodafone’s only, they only have AUTOMATED replies and never, never is any meaningful, purposeful and decisive reply to any letters/queries sent through e-mail.
        But, do you know that the most widely circulated Bengali newspapers/journals and most of the West Bengal Govt. Deptts/Ministers and officials as well as PSUs of that state also DO NOT HAVE ANY EMAIL ACCESSIBILITY ?
        So much for transparency in governance-including corporate governance-in India.
        I would like to know if the aggrieved (and rightly so, being a retired civil servant as claimed, and of 65 years of age) Mr. Banerjee tried to contact the cellphone no. from which the call from the employee Shikha (real name) came on his mobile, and if the TRAI, the all powerful paper tiger to control these foreign operators, actually and in effect the modern avatars of the foreign invaders of this country for ages, has the system of watching your great webpage regularly to keep itself abreast with the nauseating and audacious behaviour of these new INVADERS of our self-respect and dignity at the cost of the sovereignty of this independent country. Will similar conduct and behaviour of an Indian commercial entity in USA, UK, Germany, the Muslim countries, the EU be ever tolerated?
        I am grateful for the comments of Mr. Natabar Dey on my complaint which I saw only today[protected]. For his, as well as for this website's, information, it is stated that, I sent a complaint, both by e-mail and also by hand, to the TRAI from where I have received not even an acknowledgement as yet (possibly due to the long year-ending leeway usually available to govt, ]. servants, and further, that I am aware that vernacular newspapers in Bengali language are too touchy to enable their readers to have any access to them by emails. They do not even respond to the suggestions to this effect.
        Laws/rules in India, after all, are meant for the unprotected.
        I am also grateful to Mr. Dey for highlighting the fact that, email contact addresses of almost all manufacturers/service providers, both of domestic origin as well as foreign, are not given away and there is no law compelling them to do so. But, in almost all communications from govt. officers/courts/police stations/municipal corporations or committees/all departments, ministries, sections, officers of all levels, etc., never mention their emails to stop citizens from reaching the issuing authorities through emails thereby compelling them to personally approach them, naturally for obvious purposes.
        I am not aware of any law whatsoever in existence against this practice which clearly operates against the rights of citizens.
        Is it possible for your website to start a campaign against this pernicious practice?
        I must also add here that, though I am a member of a few consumers associations, your website is definitely the best forum for publicising the grievances of the consumers.
        I would just like to add, by way of an additional input, that the CAG has decided to audit the a/cs of five big leaders in this sector of internet/telecom service providers and these five include Vodafone.
        The decision of the CAG to take up the audit of five telcos-- Bharti Airtel, Reliance, Tata, Vodafone and the state-run BSNL is timely, though the effect of the expensive and time-consuming exercise will remain doubtful unless the powers-that-be gather enough courage to take necessary action against the errant auditees. As regards the TATAs, as an erstwhile customer of their VSNL internet service and a sufferer of that outfit’s unilateral decision to forfeit the amounts lying at the credits of numerous users/customers for their refusal to renew their subscription until the balance at their credit was fully exhausted, I would expect that VSNL will also be subjected to this proposed audit. In my case, there was more than Rs. 1500/- lying at my credit when the company unilaterally cancelled the service without any prior notice and also forfeited the amount. It is highly doubtful if such forfeited amounts are ever offered as income for purposes of taxation. I must make it clear that the company refused to refund the amount and instead insisted on renewal of subscription by making fresh payment. And, when the matter was taken up by a consumers’ forum, the company simply ignored their letters resulting in the forum deciding to give up their efforts.
        As regards the other entities, BSNL is perhaps better and cleaner, while the service of the others is far from satisfactory. It would have been better to have included MTNL too in this “survey” by the CAG.
        Such being the power and clout of monoliths like the said corporate (as is clear from the fact that when any grievance against these (dis)service-providers is referred to the TRAI, there is not even an acknowledgement from the latter of the recept of any complaint/grievance), even with their well-publicised political influence, one only hopes that the proposed audits would not become either non-starters or mere publicity stunts.

I had five CUG connections in the name of my firm "Corporate Security Services" which later closed down due to recesion. CUG connections cancelled vide RFC No. 123726 on 2nd July 2009 at your Balmatta office, Mangalore. Security deposit has not been released yet. The cancelled CUG numbers are: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected]. Do the needful to return the security depsited amount immediately please.

Sunny
          sunnypanayelil2gmail.com
          Hi Sunny,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding refund has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Prepaid — CANCELLATION OF LOST SIM CARD

I have lost my vodafone prepaid SIM card ([protected]) alongwith my Nokia 1202 handset and I sent a complaint cum requisition to cancel that lost SIM card to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com. And they replied me that it will take two days to consider my requisition. But even after five days I didn't get any consideration and I wrote again to them. Still they are asking me for two more working days. Please help me to...

SIR ,
            I want a adressed & name of person of mob no [protected]
            because he call at my home landline no & taking about my family .
            please sir send full adressed & name urgently .hope sir you will reply soon on my email id [protected]@gmail.com
            thanks !
            Hi Lokesh,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concerns have been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

sir
            i am small retailer in patanbori town but here our voda ad not give me balance and voucher properly so take care about my bussiness

sudesh

This is Saravanan from bangalore. I have been using vodafone prepaid
              connection [protected] for the past 22 months and i am not happy with
              the service that i get from Vodafone. i had a issue in making outgoing calls today (25th Dec) got a response that i dont have sufficent balance in my account. i called vodafone customer care more than thrice, i never
              expected such a poor customer care service from...

I have a postpaid connection from vodafone with national roaming. If the bill due date is 0n29th I get a call from the employee of the phone company asking to make the payment. As I travel frequently, I get the calls while roaming and they do not care when I mention this. They send a reminder message about 10 days before the due date and I have been always paying the bills on time. When complained about this to their customer care service, their officer had the guts to tell me that it is part of their policy. It is not possible to get in touch with any higher officials as their numbers are not listed. In desperation, I have decided to cancel this connection and get a refund of my deposit with them.

Bhaskar Nair

Vodafone — Call diversion : A harassment to Consumer

My complete family is using Vodafone numbers since its starting of
              > operations in Punjab in the year 2004. We have always preferred
              > erstwhile Hutch & now Vodafone. But lately one incident has hit me so
              > much that I thought to escalate this matter to higher authorities of
              > Vodafone. For last 2 days any Vodafone consumer had set the Call
              > Diversions to my Phone number [protected], from that time I have
              > received numerous calls inquiring about so called "Anthony". In the
              > start, i ignored then bothered then in the end got so frustrated that
              > I put my cell off.
              > Since putting phone off can't be the solution, so I tried to call
              > Vodafone Care no. Thrice today. Every time Customer service Executive
              > tried to suggest me that Call Diversion is the "Exclusive Service"
              > being provided by the Vodafone to its customers.However, I tried to
              > persuade him that Erroneously any number has diverted his number on my
              > cell so kindly put this off but no vain. I have been given various
              > silly reasons like the benefits of Call diversions, TRAI should issue
              > circular so as to put end to this facility etc.
              > I have few points to ask:-
              > 1. I am a citizen of India, having certain rights given by
              > constitution. How can somebody without my CONSENT can intrude my
              > privacy by just putting any diversion?
              > 2. Should not be there a procedure where the number on which person is
              > going to start diversion should give Y/N as sms to service provider so
              > that any wrong thing/ harassment like this could be avoided.
              > 3. Why should i continue answering some unknown persons calls? Your
              > customer "care" says to call the person and say him to rectify but
              > they did not understand in case of this situation how can i contact as
              > his number is DIVERTED to my number!!!
              > 4. Last resort given by them to go to police.....!
              > I am consumer, you are service provider. where is the role of Police
              > to start tracing a guy who erroneously diverted his call on my
              > cell??????
              > I can't still not able to provide my feeling however, If TRAI has to
              > intervene let it be but I want to save millions of consumers to save
              > this harassment in future.

Hi, i have a Vodafone prepaid connection with no: [protected]. I was told by customercare people that while roaming incoing sms will be free and only harges when made andy out going or incomming call.
                So i carried my mobile while roaming and did not made or recived any call during that period. But still the vodafone people reduced my balance. Again i have added some money to my prepaid balance, by next morning it has gone to negitinve balance. i have checked i have not dont any out going or incomming.
                It happened thrice.

While in roaming we cannot talk to home network customer carepeople for free. and the roaming network people dont have our data to solve the problem.

After coming to home network the customer care people are not telling why they have reduced the balance with out making any calls or so.

This is too bad.
                Hi Rajesh,

We are sorry for difficulties you have faced. We believe that you have been in roaming on 21st December, 2009. As per our records you have received messages from 111 and have not received/made calls & hence no balance was deducted from your account while you were in roaming. Please e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I have been using a Vodafone connection from last 14 months. Last month while i was going to Africa for my business work i had switched off my connection realizing that i do not have international roaming "Neither I Wanted One", so it was pointless carrying it alongwith. Day Before i.e. on 22.12.09 when i returned i switched on my phone and i noticed that there was a call barring on my phone resulting to which neither iam able to make outgoing calls nor there are any incoming calls or text messages. Thinking may be since i was away for a month, quite possible that no one would have realized to pay my monthly bill. When reached to the local vodafone shop in kanpur, uttar pradesh (home town), i was told that due to my bill reaching a limit of Rs. 10,000 approx. my connection has been discontinued. I was shocked to hear this because no one has used my number as it was locked in my custody.
                  Also i would like to bring it to your notice that my credit limit is only Rs. 6500 per month.
                  Issue No. 1: how come my bill has been raised to such an amount when my phone was not used at all.
                  Issue No. 2: when my credit limit is Rs. 6500, how can my bill reach upto Rs. 10,000, as it should get disconnected, no sooner it reaches the credit limit.

This is ridiculous. I had never thought that in a company of such International Name can be involved in such cheap and unaccepted ways of generating Revenue. I will under no circumstances will Pay this bill Because i have no where made these calls. I mean how can my bill reach upto such an unaccepted figure when for the whole month my phone has not been used and it was switched off.

I would still request you to kindly look up to this matter and would also suggest you to take it up as a priority matter.

Angad Singh Bhatty

i am having more than 20 no in my family but still conference is not allotted
                    but there is no response from customer care
                    My name is Phaniraj, i am customer of vodafone wit number [protected] from past 2 years, at a regular intervals i have been facing much inconvenience from the services provided. at present i am unable to make calls and not even getting incoming calls also. when i spoke to customer care they not not responding in order to satisfy the customer i have made calls from [protected] for details u can hear the recordings of my conversations. It had been two days since i am facing the trouble.
                    Anyone can't wait for a bit long time, its not much to transfer to another network now a days. Make sure to solve my problem as soon as possible.
                    The call conference would not be applicable for any prepaid subscribers with effect from 25/07/2009 for Tamilnadu Region. I am the customer for the past 7 years and facing this new issue from the above mentioned date. All the other service providers are offering except vodafone. It may be for all, so better choose some other provider.

I have a postpaid mobile A/c with Vodafone. This is corporate card I got when I was an employee of 3Global services pune. Now they said its compulsory to be on Ecs (ie. bill ammount gets deducted directly from bank a/c) because that is policy of 3G. Now for the first 2 bills the ECS was not active. When it became active for the month of Dec 2009,I had changed my job with Amdocs and i have a new bank A/C now, I did not have the time left to change my a/c details with Vodafone as it is supposed to be done3 days before the payment due date. My bill was Rs.437 due by the 20th dec 2009, so i deposited Rs.500 in bank a/c with kotak from which the money was going to be taken. I called vodafone on the 19th of Dec asking about the payment they said it will b taken on 20th dec 2009 and then again i called vodafone on the 21st dec 2009, they said that due to some reasons ecs is not going through , and they promised me that they wont charge me. I got a message from Kotak that my ECS got returned due to insufficient balance though i had balance on the 20th dec. Now today on 24th i came to know from kotak that vodafone took the payment on 17th 3 days before the payment due date. On calling Vodafone they said sorry for the wrong information given before but ECS is processed 3 days before payment due date..and now kotak charged me RS.220 for ECS bounce and Vodafone is charging me Rs.200 for ECS bounce.. So though its not my mistake i have to pay Rs.420 unecessarily due to sheer misguidance by vodafone.. This is completely unfair. Please advice what to do and what actions should i take. Thanks.

Hi.
                        I’d bought a blackberry 8900 handset from Vodafone. Now I want to be able to change the service provider as I’ll be traveling abroad for quiet some time and hence I’d be taking a local no. in that country.

I needed to know the MEP code to unlock the handset. For which i had put a request to the cusomter care of vodafone.

I have recieved reverts from the cusomter care stating that unlocking cannot...
                        Dear Concerned,

Today I received an SMS from my mobile service provider Vodafone that "All SMS sent on Dec25,Dec31, & Jan1st will be charged as per tariff.Discounted & FreeSMS offers will nt be applicable on these festive days".

This is as a matter of fact cheating the customer since I have opted for this pack 3-4 months back.It is not for the purpose of sending messages on the above specified...
                        Dear All;
                        Good Day,
                        I’d like to receive a direct & urgent feedback, regarding the delay of the issuance of my credit card from Barclays Egypt, as I’d been promised to receive my credit card within 7 working days, from applying the application on 10/12/2009, & after calling Barclays Egypt call center for more than 4 times, & talked to a different representatives & supervisors, I got many different...

Vodafone — Unsoliciited messages appearing on screen (not sms)

We keep getting these unsolicited messages on screen in the form of quizzes and tips.
                        If you press the OK button, you get charged for it so you have to press the "Back" or the "Cut" button.
                        We have two vodafone post paid cell connections and we are registered on the "Do Not Disturb Registry of india".

These unsolicited messages which appear on the screen cause the following probles:br...

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
                        My name is Vikash Saini and I am (unfortunately) one of the customer of vodafone.I am using my number [protected](postpaid)-corporate connection since last one year.My vodafone bill always comes more than one thousand rupees(you can check the records).I pay my bill accordingly. Yesterday i.e on Monday 21st December'09, I tried to change my caller tune.And as usual I do,I visited the vodafone site and selected the song,when I changed it,the song was different from what i had selected.As usual I called vodafone customer care for the complain,and I was told that you have selected a wrong code which is absolutely wrong as I told the customer care executive to confirm because I was damn sure I had selected the right code, and as a proof I had that massage in my sent item in my mobile.The customer care executive put me on hold for atleast 15 minutes and then the phone was cut(I asked him to let me talk to his superiors).Getting such a response was shocking but still holding my nerves I again called vodafone care...the person on the other side was more harsh than the previous one,he told that it was my fault and there is no possiblity of any remedy..and before i could say anything he had his last words(or the last laugh)...to me"THANKYOU FOR CALLING VODAFONE"....SLAM..!!! he hanged the phone...I called again to vodafone care(because for now it was not about spending Rs30/- for caller tune...as it is not even a considerable amount for me atleast.).next a girl picks up the phone and I asked her the procedure of copying a caller tune from any number...she told me to press star and 9 togather to copy it...one of my friend whose mobile number is[protected](airtel)...was having the same caller tune what i was searching...i did the same as said to me by the lady...and then the song changed again and it was not that song my friend has in his caller tune....(you can check by dialling this number mentioned)..I again called customer care for this complain and the person sitting on the other side was on his full swing to prove me wrong..when I asked him to check the caller tune by dialling the airtel number..he was like its not our job to do this....when I asked him to give his employee code..he was like..they don't give this to customers...and again hanged the phone on my face...
                        I just want to know that is this the way that you people handle customers...even I am into service sector...I always see a dog in your advertisement...with a board on his neck"HAPPY TO HELP"..but I never thought that the dog bites also...!!My friend were out of their breath..laughing the way I was fooled by your customer care department..I know I will be charged thats not a big deal...but customer satisfaction is also there....and I feel that you are having a bunch of illiterate people who are representing Vodafone.... nothing is going to happen..even this mail that I am marking is just because my friends asked me to do...!! well you people don't worry I will be paying my bill....because for you people,. money is the only thing that you care about....!!!!

Thankyou

Vikash Saini
                        HCL
                        SEC-58
                        Noida
                        Hi Vikash,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding caller tune has been clarified. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone — DNC

I have registered for do not call service with Vodafone in sep 2008.I am pretty happy with the service and the service they provide to the cmr..Despite registering for the DNC service I get marketting calls from the banks ( Especially from HDFC bank) regarding personal loans and credit cards which have stopped now.I did contact the contact center in the 3rd week of Nov and was told that some one from a higher department will...